Page 661 of 784 << First ... 161561611651659660661662663671711761 ... Last >>
Results 9,901 to 9,915 of 11755

Thread: The Transsexual Request Thread (Archive)  

  1. #9901
    Elite Member fajnelaski's Avatar
    Joined
    15 Feb 2011
    Posts
    25,110
    Images
    2,194,832
    Likes
    583,591

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob5959 View Post
    My fault, I have those 2 sets but I forgot to put the set I need

    https://www.asiantgirl.com/tour/models/Beer04.html
    https://www.asiantgirl.com/tour/trailers/...-A-Load.html

    Thanks for the reup
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/15875950-Be...(23-05-2004)
    My MPL Posts - photos sets and video files
    Year 2026

  2. Liked by 3 users: cheval, roger33, version365

  3. #9902
    Elite Member fajnelaski's Avatar
    Joined
    15 Feb 2011
    Posts
    25,110
    Images
    2,194,832
    Likes
    583,591

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by version365 View Post
    Requesting the following.. 🙏

    (part 41)

    201. Gorgeous Yu's Sexy Climax [Yu LX0]
    -- https://shemalestardb.com/galls/tranny-yu/108469/
    -- https://www.asiantgirl.com/tour/trailers/Gorgeous-Yus-Sexy-Climax.html

    202-205. Kallea (all 4 sets please)
    -- https://shemalestardb.com/stars/K/Kallea/
    -- https://www.groobygirls.com/tour/models/kallea.html
    201. https://vipergirls.to/threads/15876065-Yu...(29-07-2016)
    202-205. Kallea sets do not exist on the website
    My MPL Posts - photos sets and video files
    Year 2026

  4. Liked by 3 users: cheval, roger33, version365

  5. #9903
    Elite Member fajnelaski's Avatar
    Joined
    15 Feb 2011
    Posts
    25,110
    Images
    2,194,832
    Likes
    583,591

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by version365 View Post
    Requesting the following.. 🙏

    (part 42)

    206-207. Pik (both sets please)
    -- https://shemalestardb.com/stars/P/Pik/
    -- https://www.asiantgirl.com/tour/models/Pik.html

    208. Beer Heating It Up [Beer 02 ~ Pia]
    -- https://shemalestardb.com/galls/tranny-pia/91320/
    -- https://www.asiantgirl.com/tour/trailers/Beer-Heating-It-Up.html

    209. Beer Shows It Off [Beer 02 ~ Pia]
    -- https://shemalestardb.com/galls/ts-porn-star-pia/26787/
    -- https://www.asiantgirl.com/tour/trailers/Beer-Shows-It-Off.html

    210. https://vipergirls.to/threads/5662955-Cut...(30-09-2020) [Yam 2]
    -- https://www.asiantgirl.com/tour/trailers/Cutie-Yams-Bed-Masturbation.html
    206. https://vipergirls.to/threads/15876188-Pi...(05-09-2014)
    207. https://vipergirls.to/threads/15876192-Pi...(17-10-2014)
    208. https://vipergirls.to/threads/15876202-Be...(18-01-2025)
    209. https://vipergirls.to/threads/15876206-Be...(06-11-2005)
    210. reup by Cypher (scroll down)
    My MPL Posts - photos sets and video files
    Year 2026

  6. Liked by 3 users: cheval, roger33, version365

  7. #9904
    Elite Member fajnelaski's Avatar
    Joined
    15 Feb 2011
    Posts
    25,110
    Images
    2,194,832
    Likes
    583,591

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob5959 View Post
    2nd Ae sets is reup
    My MPL Posts - photos sets and video files
    Year 2026

  8. Liked by 3 users: cheval, roger33, version365

  9. #9905
    ---/------/----- version365's Avatar
    Joined
    25 Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,926
    Images
    290,612
    Likes
    29,213
    Location
    Somewhere in the past.. 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fajnelaski View Post
    210. reup by Cypher (scroll down)
    I have no idea how I missed it!!

    Quote Originally Posted by fajnelaski View Post
    202-205. Kallea sets do not exist on the website
    When I searched 'Kallea' in their search box, I found these 4 results.

    https://www.groobygirls.com/tour/trailers/Big-Soft-Tush-Natural-Breast-Girl-Cock-Kallea.html
    https://www.groobygirls.com/tour/trailers/Hawaiian-Kallea-Wants-You-Inside-Her.html
    https://www.groobygirls.com/tour/trailers/Exotic-Kallea-Is-Back-With-Her-Little-She-Dick.html
    https://www.groobygirls.com/tour/trailers/Kallea-From-Hawaii-Wants-To-Get-Layed-With-Her-Micro-Fem-Cock.html

    Can you download from these please?

  10. #9906
    Active Member
    Joined
    8 Dec 2024
    Posts
    108
    Images
    26
    Likes
    65

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Whats Poppin Everybody 🙋🏼‍♀️
    Please, Can Someone Find these Hot Sets For Me ???

    Erika Schinaider:
    https://shemalestardb.com/galls/sexy-redh...-in-a/91038/

    Nikolly Narraro:
    https://shemalestardb.com/galls/nikolly-n...y-nik/88276/

    Carla Novaes:
    https://shemalestardb.com/galls/carla-nov...y-car/97931/

  11. Liked by 1 user: cheval

  12. #9907
    Elite Member fajnelaski's Avatar
    Joined
    15 Feb 2011
    Posts
    25,110
    Images
    2,194,832
    Likes
    583,591

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by version365 View Post
    I have no idea how I missed it!!



    When I searched 'Kallea' in their search box, I found these 4 results.

    https://www.groobygirls.com/tour/trailers/Big-Soft-Tush-Natural-Breast-Girl-Cock-Kallea.html
    https://www.groobygirls.com/tour/trailers/Hawaiian-Kallea-Wants-You-Inside-Her.html
    https://www.groobygirls.com/tour/trailers/Exotic-Kallea-Is-Back-With-Her-Little-She-Dick.html
    https://www.groobygirls.com/tour/trailers/Kallea-From-Hawaii-Wants-To-Get-Layed-With-Her-Micro-Fem-Cock.html

    Can you download from these please?
    after pasting the links you provided into the browser and clicking on the model"s name, I get this information: https://www.groobygirls.com/tour/models/404.html


    This is what it looks like after logging in

    My MPL Posts - photos sets and video files
    Year 2026

  13. Liked by 4 users: cheval, roger33, version365, zhongcun7317

  14. #9908
    ---/------/----- version365's Avatar
    Joined
    25 Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,926
    Images
    290,612
    Likes
    29,213
    Location
    Somewhere in the past.. 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fajnelaski View Post
    after pasting the links you provided into the browser and clicking on the model"s name, I get this information: https://www.groobygirls.com/tour/models/404.html


    This is what it looks like after logging in
    Yeah.. the model link is not working for me either.
    I don't know what is the download method in grooby sites but isn't the download link inside the pages that I gave? Do you really need to go to the Model page for downloading?

  15. Liked by 1 user: cheval

  16. #9909
    Elite Prospect Rob5959's Avatar
    Joined
    11 Mar 2025
    Posts
    964
    Images
    0
    Likes
    969

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Thanks Faj!

  17. Liked by 1 user: cheval

  18. #9910

  19. Liked by 1 user: cheval

  20. #9911

  21. Liked by 1 user: roger33

  22. #9912
    Elite Prospect
    Joined
    13 Sep 2014
    Posts
    5,667
    Images
    4,416
    Likes
    6,774

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    The Karn that got away... from LB Gold.



    Red Lingerie Bareback x46
    https://ladyboygold.com/index.php?section...wLjAuMC4wLjA

    Please post! Thank you!

  23. Liked by 2 users: cheval, zhongcun7317

  24. #9913
    Elite Member fajnelaski's Avatar
    Joined
    15 Feb 2011
    Posts
    25,110
    Images
    2,194,832
    Likes
    583,591

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by version365 View Post
    Yeah.. the model link is not working for me either.
    I don't know what is the download method in grooby sites but isn't the download link inside the pages that I gave? Do you really need to go to the Model page for downloading?
    Sometimes the page with the model is hidden - they do not have a link on the site, then you have to search the resources on the site, of course, after logging in. It"s a bit of a tedious job, but sometimes it works.
    My MPL Posts - photos sets and video files
    Year 2026

  25. Liked by 3 users: cheval, roger33, version365

  26. #9914
    ---/------/----- version365's Avatar
    Joined
    25 Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,926
    Images
    290,612
    Likes
    29,213
    Location
    Somewhere in the past.. 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fajnelaski View Post
    Sometimes the page with the model is hidden - they do not have a link on the site, then you have to search the resources on the site, of course, after logging in. It"s a bit of a tedious job, but sometimes it works.


    Is it possible to download from this button?

  27. Liked by 3 users: cheval, roger33, zhongcun7317

  28. #9915
    Elite Member fajnelaski's Avatar
    Joined
    15 Feb 2011
    Posts
    25,110
    Images
    2,194,832
    Likes
    583,591

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by version365 View Post

    Is it possible to download from this button?
    I have good news. After logging in, I searched the site through the video section and found all the sets there. They should be on the forum soon.
    My MPL Posts - photos sets and video files
    Year 2026

  29. Liked by 4 users: cheval, Patcher, roger33, version365

Posting Permissions