Page 652 of 768 << First ... 152552602642650651652653654662702752 ... Last >>
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 11516

Thread: The Transsexual Request Thread (Archive)  

  1. #9766
    Elite Member fajnelaski's Avatar
    Joined
    15 Feb 2011
    Posts
    25,029
    Images
    2,187,599
    Likes
    581,795

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by version365 View Post
    Requesting the following.. 🙏

    (part 41)

    201. Gorgeous Yu's Sexy Climax [Yu LX0]
    -- https://shemalestardb.com/galls/tranny-yu/108469/
    -- https://www.asiantgirl.com/tour/trailers/Gorgeous-Yus-Sexy-Climax.html

    202-205. Kallea (all 4 sets please)
    -- https://shemalestardb.com/stars/K/Kallea/
    -- https://www.groobygirls.com/tour/models/kallea.html
    201. https://vipergirls.to/threads/15876065-Yu...(29-07-2016)
    202-205. Kallea sets do not exist on the website
    My MPL Posts - photos sets and video files
    Year 2026

  2. Liked by 3 users: cheval, roger33, version365

  3. #9767
    Elite Member fajnelaski's Avatar
    Joined
    15 Feb 2011
    Posts
    25,029
    Images
    2,187,599
    Likes
    581,795

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by version365 View Post
    Requesting the following.. 🙏

    (part 42)

    206-207. Pik (both sets please)
    -- https://shemalestardb.com/stars/P/Pik/
    -- https://www.asiantgirl.com/tour/models/Pik.html

    208. Beer Heating It Up [Beer 02 ~ Pia]
    -- https://shemalestardb.com/galls/tranny-pia/91320/
    -- https://www.asiantgirl.com/tour/trailers/Beer-Heating-It-Up.html

    209. Beer Shows It Off [Beer 02 ~ Pia]
    -- https://shemalestardb.com/galls/ts-porn-star-pia/26787/
    -- https://www.asiantgirl.com/tour/trailers/Beer-Shows-It-Off.html

    210. https://vipergirls.to/threads/5662955-Cut...(30-09-2020) [Yam 2]
    -- https://www.asiantgirl.com/tour/trailers/Cutie-Yams-Bed-Masturbation.html
    206. https://vipergirls.to/threads/15876188-Pi...(05-09-2014)
    207. https://vipergirls.to/threads/15876192-Pi...(17-10-2014)
    208. https://vipergirls.to/threads/15876202-Be...(18-01-2025)
    209. https://vipergirls.to/threads/15876206-Be...(06-11-2005)
    210. reup by Cypher (scroll down)
    My MPL Posts - photos sets and video files
    Year 2026

  4. Liked by 3 users: cheval, roger33, version365

  5. #9768
    Elite Member fajnelaski's Avatar
    Joined
    15 Feb 2011
    Posts
    25,029
    Images
    2,187,599
    Likes
    581,795

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob5959 View Post
    2nd Ae sets is reup
    My MPL Posts - photos sets and video files
    Year 2026

  6. Liked by 3 users: cheval, roger33, version365

  7. #9769
    ---/------/----- version365's Avatar
    Joined
    25 Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,749
    Images
    281,509
    Likes
    27,485
    Location
    Somewhere in the past.. 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fajnelaski View Post
    210. reup by Cypher (scroll down)
    I have no idea how I missed it!!

    Quote Originally Posted by fajnelaski View Post
    202-205. Kallea sets do not exist on the website
    When I searched 'Kallea' in their search box, I found these 4 results.

    https://www.groobygirls.com/tour/trailers/Big-Soft-Tush-Natural-Breast-Girl-Cock-Kallea.html
    https://www.groobygirls.com/tour/trailers/Hawaiian-Kallea-Wants-You-Inside-Her.html
    https://www.groobygirls.com/tour/trailers/Exotic-Kallea-Is-Back-With-Her-Little-She-Dick.html
    https://www.groobygirls.com/tour/trailers/Kallea-From-Hawaii-Wants-To-Get-Layed-With-Her-Micro-Fem-Cock.html

    Can you download from these please?

  8. #9770
    Active Member
    Joined
    8 Dec 2024
    Posts
    104
    Images
    15
    Likes
    63

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Whats Poppin Everybody 🙋🏼‍♀️
    Please, Can Someone Find these Hot Sets For Me ???

    Erika Schinaider:
    https://shemalestardb.com/galls/sexy-redh...-in-a/91038/

    Nikolly Narraro:
    https://shemalestardb.com/galls/nikolly-n...y-nik/88276/

    Carla Novaes:
    https://shemalestardb.com/galls/carla-nov...y-car/97931/

  9. Liked by 1 user: cheval

  10. #9771
    Elite Member fajnelaski's Avatar
    Joined
    15 Feb 2011
    Posts
    25,029
    Images
    2,187,599
    Likes
    581,795

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by version365 View Post
    I have no idea how I missed it!!



    When I searched 'Kallea' in their search box, I found these 4 results.

    https://www.groobygirls.com/tour/trailers/Big-Soft-Tush-Natural-Breast-Girl-Cock-Kallea.html
    https://www.groobygirls.com/tour/trailers/Hawaiian-Kallea-Wants-You-Inside-Her.html
    https://www.groobygirls.com/tour/trailers/Exotic-Kallea-Is-Back-With-Her-Little-She-Dick.html
    https://www.groobygirls.com/tour/trailers/Kallea-From-Hawaii-Wants-To-Get-Layed-With-Her-Micro-Fem-Cock.html

    Can you download from these please?
    after pasting the links you provided into the browser and clicking on the model"s name, I get this information: https://www.groobygirls.com/tour/models/404.html


    This is what it looks like after logging in

    My MPL Posts - photos sets and video files
    Year 2026

  11. Liked by 4 users: cheval, roger33, version365, zhongcun7317

  12. #9772
    ---/------/----- version365's Avatar
    Joined
    25 Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,749
    Images
    281,509
    Likes
    27,485
    Location
    Somewhere in the past.. 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fajnelaski View Post
    after pasting the links you provided into the browser and clicking on the model"s name, I get this information: https://www.groobygirls.com/tour/models/404.html


    This is what it looks like after logging in
    Yeah.. the model link is not working for me either.
    I don't know what is the download method in grooby sites but isn't the download link inside the pages that I gave? Do you really need to go to the Model page for downloading?

  13. Liked by 1 user: cheval

  14. #9773
    Elite Prospect Rob5959's Avatar
    Joined
    11 Mar 2025
    Posts
    957
    Images
    0
    Likes
    947

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Thanks Faj!

  15. Liked by 1 user: cheval

  16. #9774

  17. Liked by 1 user: cheval

  18. #9775

  19. Liked by 1 user: roger33

  20. #9776
    Elite Prospect
    Joined
    13 Sep 2014
    Posts
    5,645
    Images
    4,393
    Likes
    6,752

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    The Karn that got away... from LB Gold.



    Red Lingerie Bareback x46
    https://ladyboygold.com/index.php?section...wLjAuMC4wLjA

    Please post! Thank you!

  21. Liked by 2 users: cheval, zhongcun7317

  22. #9777
    Elite Member fajnelaski's Avatar
    Joined
    15 Feb 2011
    Posts
    25,029
    Images
    2,187,599
    Likes
    581,795

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by version365 View Post
    Yeah.. the model link is not working for me either.
    I don't know what is the download method in grooby sites but isn't the download link inside the pages that I gave? Do you really need to go to the Model page for downloading?
    Sometimes the page with the model is hidden - they do not have a link on the site, then you have to search the resources on the site, of course, after logging in. It"s a bit of a tedious job, but sometimes it works.
    My MPL Posts - photos sets and video files
    Year 2026

  23. Liked by 3 users: cheval, roger33, version365

  24. #9778
    ---/------/----- version365's Avatar
    Joined
    25 Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,749
    Images
    281,509
    Likes
    27,485
    Location
    Somewhere in the past.. 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fajnelaski View Post
    Sometimes the page with the model is hidden - they do not have a link on the site, then you have to search the resources on the site, of course, after logging in. It"s a bit of a tedious job, but sometimes it works.


    Is it possible to download from this button?

  25. Liked by 3 users: cheval, roger33, zhongcun7317

  26. #9779
    Elite Member fajnelaski's Avatar
    Joined
    15 Feb 2011
    Posts
    25,029
    Images
    2,187,599
    Likes
    581,795

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by version365 View Post

    Is it possible to download from this button?
    I have good news. After logging in, I searched the site through the video section and found all the sets there. They should be on the forum soon.
    My MPL Posts - photos sets and video files
    Year 2026

  27. Liked by 4 users: cheval, Patcher, roger33, version365

  28. #9780
    ---/------/----- version365's Avatar
    Joined
    25 Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,749
    Images
    281,509
    Likes
    27,485
    Location
    Somewhere in the past.. 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fajnelaski View Post
    I have good news. After logging in, I searched the site through the video section and found all the sets there. They should be on the forum soon.
    yay! Thank you very much for the effort, faj! you rock!

  29. Liked by 2 users: cheval, roger33

Posting Permissions