Page 523 of 768 << First ... 23423473513521522523524525533573623 ... Last >>
Results 7,831 to 7,845 of 11516

Thread: The Transsexual Request Thread (Archive)  

  1. #7831
    Active Member
    Joined
    8 Dec 2024
    Posts
    104
    Images
    15
    Likes
    63

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Whats Up Everyone 🙋‍♂️
    Can Someone Find these Sassy Sets For Me Please ???

    Lexie Beth:
    https://shemalestardb.com/galls/lexie-bet...llin/108552/
    POSTED

    Rosy Pinheiro (Re-Up):
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/6221384-Ros...=Rosy+pinheiro
    Last edited by roger33; 16th August 2025 at 08:34. Reason: updated the request.

  2. Liked by 1 user: cheval

  3. #7832
    Active Member
    Joined
    12 Jun 2024
    Posts
    9
    Images
    9
    Likes
    12

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Hi everyone, it's been a while but I was wondering if someone could help me with a model.

    Her name's Faye Fatale:
    https://shemalestardb.com/stars/F/Faye_Fatale/

    Now, her galleries were already uploaded years ago however I'm having problems accessing them on IMX.to... So I was wondering if anybody could re-upload them? There should be four galleries and if possible, can anyone re-upload the clips as well.

    Sorry to bother everyone with my request but I'd be very thankful if anyone could help me with this.

  4. Liked by 1 user: cheval

  5. #7833
    Active Member
    Joined
    17 Sep 2017
    Posts
    239
    Images
    144
    Likes
    202

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gchr View Post
    Hi everyone, it's been a while but I was wondering if someone could help me with a model.

    Her name's Faye Fatale:
    https://shemalestardb.com/stars/F/Faye_Fatale/

    Now, her galleries were already uploaded years ago however I'm having problems accessing them on IMX.to... So I was wondering if anybody could re-upload them? There should be four galleries and if possible, can anyone re-upload the clips as well.

    Sorry to bother everyone with my request but I'd be very thankful if anyone could help me with this.
    Here is Faye:

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/1659678-Sex...ghlight=Faye
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/1658278-Fay...ghlight=Faye
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/1658272-Fay...ghlight=Faye
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/1657360-Ado...ghlight=Faye

  6. Liked by 2 users: cheval, roger33

  7. #7834
    ---/------/----- version365's Avatar
    Joined
    25 Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,749
    Images
    281,509
    Likes
    27,512
    Location
    Somewhere in the past.. 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gchr View Post
    Hi everyone, it's been a while but I was wondering if someone could help me with a model.

    Her name's Faye Fatale:
    https://shemalestardb.com/stars/F/Faye_Fatale/

    Now, her galleries were already uploaded years ago however I'm having problems accessing them on IMX.to... So I was wondering if anybody could re-upload them? There should be four galleries and if possible, can anyone re-upload the clips as well.

    Sorry to bother everyone with my request but I'd be very thankful if anyone could help me with this.
    Here you go.. All 4 sets - https://www.mediafire.com/file/zganmkh7be...Yum.zip/file

  8. Liked by 3 users: cheval, Gchr, roger33

  9. #7835
    Elite Prospect Ork666's Avatar
    Joined
    27 Sep 2012
    Posts
    23,059
    Images
    3,191,001
    Likes
    496,376
    Location
    Central Europe 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ImportSkin69 View Post
    Whats Up Everyone 🙋‍♂️
    Can Someone Find these Sassy Sets For Me Please ???

    Lexie Beth:
    https://shemalestardb.com/galls/lexie-bet...llin/108552/

    Rosy Pinheiro (Re-Up):
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/6221384-Ros...=Rosy+pinheiro
    Lexie Beth

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/15154057-Le...ost245663759

  10. Liked by 3 users: cheval, roger33, version365

  11. #7836
    Active Member
    Joined
    8 Dec 2024
    Posts
    104
    Images
    15
    Likes
    63

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ork666 View Post
    Thanks Bro 👍
    Can you Also Re-Up the Rosy Pinheiro Set pls ???

  12. Liked by 1 user: cheval

  13. #7837
    Private Member
    Joined
    27 Dec 2018
    Posts
    370
    Images
    215
    Likes
    502

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    I have seen the missing ftg threads are uploaded

    Thanks a lot again for the incredible work you guys are doing
    Last edited by dobbaert; 2nd August 2025 at 13:57. Reason: typo

  14. Liked by 1 user: cheval

  15. #7838
    Active Member
    Joined
    12 Jun 2024
    Posts
    9
    Images
    9
    Likes
    12

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Thank you so much version365!

    I keep having trouble getting pictures from the IMX site. It keeps giving me the message 'click to continue' and when I click on it nothing happens except opening those damn popups.

    Could you perhaps help me with one more, she's the last of my favourites from the past. Her name's Maiden Heaven: https://shemalestardb.com/stars/M/Maiden_Heaven/

    Again, her galeries are also already posted but on IMX, which I can't access... There should be 4 galeries. I'd be forever in your debt

  16. Liked by 2 users: cheval, version365

  17. #7839
    ---/------/----- version365's Avatar
    Joined
    25 Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,749
    Images
    281,509
    Likes
    27,512
    Location
    Somewhere in the past.. 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gchr View Post
    Thank you so much version365!

    I keep having trouble getting pictures from the IMX site. It keeps giving me the message 'click to continue' and when I click on it nothing happens except opening those damn popups.

    Could you perhaps help me with one more, she's the last of my favourites from the past. Her name's Maiden Heaven: https://shemalestardb.com/stars/M/Maiden_Heaven/

    Again, her galeries are also already posted but on IMX, which I can't access... There should be 4 galeries. I'd be forever in your debt
    Here is Maiden Heaven. https://www.mediafire.com/file/cttgdsjgwm...Yum.zip/file

    Thanks for introducing me to this model.. she is lovely. She kinda looks like one of my favourite models, Stefani Special

    As for imx, it really is a pain in the ass because of their incessant DDoS guard. But if you're having trouble with pop-ups, might I suggest you some add-ons?
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/popup-blocker/
    I've never had any problem with pop-ups when using these 2 add-ons.

  18. Liked by 3 users: cheval, Gchr, roger33

  19. #7840
    Active Member
    Joined
    24 Mar 2024
    Posts
    7
    Images
    2
    Likes
    4

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread


  20. Liked by 1 user: cheval

  21. #7841
    Active Member
    Joined
    24 Mar 2024
    Posts
    7
    Images
    2
    Likes
    4

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread


  22. Liked by 1 user: cheval

  23. #7842
    Active Member
    Joined
    30 Apr 2022
    Posts
    50
    Images
    6
    Likes
    12

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread


  24. Liked by 1 user: cheval

  25. #7843
    Elite Prospect ireviloeht's Avatar
    Joined
    12 Jun 2017
    Posts
    2,825
    Images
    223,682
    Likes
    32,860

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackt97 View Post
    Please do the rest of us a solid and search for the sets you want before requesting. Everything you've asked for is already here.

  26. Liked by 4 users: cheval, phoenix_88, roger33, version365

  27. #7844
    Elite Prospect ireviloeht's Avatar
    Joined
    12 Jun 2017
    Posts
    2,825
    Images
    223,682
    Likes
    32,860

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackt97 View Post
    both of these sets are up and working

  28. Liked by 3 users: cheval, roger33, version365

  29. #7845
    Elite Prospect
    Joined
    8 Apr 2024
    Posts
    560
    Images
    27,522
    Likes
    3,062

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Could someone please re up this one. Thanks

    1) Model name(s) Lesette
    2) Set name tgirls.xxx
    3) Website https://www.tgirls.xxx/tour/trailers/Cums...Lesette.html

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/3864760-Cum...(10-08-2018)

  30. Liked by 1 user: cheval

Posting Permissions