Page 523 of 768 << First ... 23423473513521522523524525533573623 ... Last >>
Results 7,831 to 7,845 of 11517

Thread: The Transsexual Request Thread (Archive)  

  1. #7831
    Private Member madamegrande's Avatar
    Joined
    31 Aug 2021
    Posts
    776
    Images
    1,011
    Likes
    409

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by roger33 View Post
    Here is Gyitana
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/15151452-Gy...5-06-12)-x99



    On the other hand, that Angela Longcock set doesn't include the set name in the title.

    Also there isn't any set number with 12070 as indicated.



    Also there are three sets with 102 photos.
    Angela Longcock - 2015-08-14 (Angela Longcock in Red Panties)
    Angela Longcock - 2018-08-22 (Angela Longcock Returns!)
    Angela Longcock - 2018-09-05 (Angela Longcock's Huge Cumshot!)

    So, please use the official site or shemalestardb for the set you requested.
    Thank you so much Roger!

    OK, we're nearly there with Gyitana! It looks like this set is the only remaining one:


    https://old.shemalestardb.com/o.php?id=98296 (broken link, apologies)

    I believe the Angela request was a mistake on my part. From that list, Angela Longcock - 2015-05-22 (Angela Longcock Plows Codie) seems to be the only set not yet posted. Would you mind adding that one please?

  2. Liked by 3 users: cheval, roger33, zhongcun7317

  3. #7832
    Active Member
    Joined
    8 Dec 2024
    Posts
    105
    Images
    15
    Likes
    63

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Whats Up Everyone 🙋‍♂️
    Can Someone Find these Sassy Sets For Me Please ???

    Lexie Beth:
    https://shemalestardb.com/galls/lexie-bet...llin/108552/
    POSTED

    Rosy Pinheiro (Re-Up):
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/6221384-Ros...=Rosy+pinheiro
    Last edited by roger33; 16th August 2025 at 08:34. Reason: updated the request.

  4. Liked by 1 user: cheval

  5. #7833
    Active Member
    Joined
    12 Jun 2024
    Posts
    9
    Images
    9
    Likes
    12

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Hi everyone, it's been a while but I was wondering if someone could help me with a model.

    Her name's Faye Fatale:
    https://shemalestardb.com/stars/F/Faye_Fatale/

    Now, her galleries were already uploaded years ago however I'm having problems accessing them on IMX.to... So I was wondering if anybody could re-upload them? There should be four galleries and if possible, can anyone re-upload the clips as well.

    Sorry to bother everyone with my request but I'd be very thankful if anyone could help me with this.

  6. Liked by 1 user: cheval

  7. #7834
    Active Member
    Joined
    17 Sep 2017
    Posts
    241
    Images
    145
    Likes
    204

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gchr View Post
    Hi everyone, it's been a while but I was wondering if someone could help me with a model.

    Her name's Faye Fatale:
    https://shemalestardb.com/stars/F/Faye_Fatale/

    Now, her galleries were already uploaded years ago however I'm having problems accessing them on IMX.to... So I was wondering if anybody could re-upload them? There should be four galleries and if possible, can anyone re-upload the clips as well.

    Sorry to bother everyone with my request but I'd be very thankful if anyone could help me with this.
    Here is Faye:

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/1659678-Sex...ghlight=Faye
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/1658278-Fay...ghlight=Faye
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/1658272-Fay...ghlight=Faye
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/1657360-Ado...ghlight=Faye

  8. Liked by 2 users: cheval, roger33

  9. #7835
    ---/------/----- version365's Avatar
    Joined
    25 Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,784
    Images
    283,595
    Likes
    27,796
    Location
    Somewhere in the past.. 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gchr View Post
    Hi everyone, it's been a while but I was wondering if someone could help me with a model.

    Her name's Faye Fatale:
    https://shemalestardb.com/stars/F/Faye_Fatale/

    Now, her galleries were already uploaded years ago however I'm having problems accessing them on IMX.to... So I was wondering if anybody could re-upload them? There should be four galleries and if possible, can anyone re-upload the clips as well.

    Sorry to bother everyone with my request but I'd be very thankful if anyone could help me with this.
    Here you go.. All 4 sets - https://www.mediafire.com/file/zganmkh7be...Yum.zip/file

  10. Liked by 3 users: cheval, Gchr, roger33

  11. #7836
    Elite Prospect Ork666's Avatar
    Joined
    27 Sep 2012
    Posts
    23,059
    Images
    3,191,001
    Likes
    496,532
    Location
    Central Europe 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ImportSkin69 View Post
    Whats Up Everyone 🙋‍♂️
    Can Someone Find these Sassy Sets For Me Please ???

    Lexie Beth:
    https://shemalestardb.com/galls/lexie-bet...llin/108552/

    Rosy Pinheiro (Re-Up):
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/6221384-Ros...=Rosy+pinheiro
    Lexie Beth

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/15154057-Le...ost245663759

  12. Liked by 3 users: cheval, roger33, version365

  13. #7837
    Active Member
    Joined
    8 Dec 2024
    Posts
    105
    Images
    15
    Likes
    63

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ork666 View Post
    Thanks Bro 👍
    Can you Also Re-Up the Rosy Pinheiro Set pls ???

  14. Liked by 1 user: cheval

  15. #7838
    Private Member
    Joined
    27 Dec 2018
    Posts
    372
    Images
    215
    Likes
    507

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    I have seen the missing ftg threads are uploaded

    Thanks a lot again for the incredible work you guys are doing
    Last edited by dobbaert; 2nd August 2025 at 13:57. Reason: typo

  16. Liked by 1 user: cheval

  17. #7839
    Active Member
    Joined
    12 Jun 2024
    Posts
    9
    Images
    9
    Likes
    12

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Thank you so much version365!

    I keep having trouble getting pictures from the IMX site. It keeps giving me the message 'click to continue' and when I click on it nothing happens except opening those damn popups.

    Could you perhaps help me with one more, she's the last of my favourites from the past. Her name's Maiden Heaven: https://shemalestardb.com/stars/M/Maiden_Heaven/

    Again, her galeries are also already posted but on IMX, which I can't access... There should be 4 galeries. I'd be forever in your debt

  18. Liked by 2 users: cheval, version365

  19. #7840
    ---/------/----- version365's Avatar
    Joined
    25 Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,784
    Images
    283,595
    Likes
    27,796
    Location
    Somewhere in the past.. 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gchr View Post
    Thank you so much version365!

    I keep having trouble getting pictures from the IMX site. It keeps giving me the message 'click to continue' and when I click on it nothing happens except opening those damn popups.

    Could you perhaps help me with one more, she's the last of my favourites from the past. Her name's Maiden Heaven: https://shemalestardb.com/stars/M/Maiden_Heaven/

    Again, her galeries are also already posted but on IMX, which I can't access... There should be 4 galeries. I'd be forever in your debt
    Here is Maiden Heaven. https://www.mediafire.com/file/cttgdsjgwm...Yum.zip/file

    Thanks for introducing me to this model.. she is lovely. She kinda looks like one of my favourite models, Stefani Special

    As for imx, it really is a pain in the ass because of their incessant DDoS guard. But if you're having trouble with pop-ups, might I suggest you some add-ons?
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/popup-blocker/
    I've never had any problem with pop-ups when using these 2 add-ons.

  20. Liked by 3 users: cheval, Gchr, roger33

  21. #7841
    Active Member
    Joined
    24 Mar 2024
    Posts
    7
    Images
    2
    Likes
    4

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread


  22. Liked by 1 user: cheval

  23. #7842
    Active Member
    Joined
    24 Mar 2024
    Posts
    7
    Images
    2
    Likes
    4

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread


  24. Liked by 1 user: cheval

  25. #7843
    Active Member
    Joined
    30 Apr 2022
    Posts
    50
    Images
    6
    Likes
    12

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread


  26. Liked by 1 user: cheval

  27. #7844
    Elite Prospect ireviloeht's Avatar
    Joined
    12 Jun 2017
    Posts
    2,826
    Images
    223,833
    Likes
    32,895

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackt97 View Post
    Please do the rest of us a solid and search for the sets you want before requesting. Everything you've asked for is already here.

  28. Liked by 4 users: cheval, phoenix_88, roger33, version365

  29. #7845
    Elite Prospect ireviloeht's Avatar
    Joined
    12 Jun 2017
    Posts
    2,826
    Images
    223,833
    Likes
    32,895

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackt97 View Post
    both of these sets are up and working

  30. Liked by 3 users: cheval, roger33, version365

Posting Permissions