Page 311 of 777 << First ... 211261301309310311312313321361411 ... Last >>
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 11641

Thread: The Transsexual Request Thread (Archive)  

  1. #4651
    Moderator Cypher's Avatar
    Joined
    30 Oct 2016
    Posts
    40,554
    Images
    2,814,883
    Likes
    1,345,769
    Location
    Ai Master 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Patcher View Post
    Not easy for sure. Then again, you don't know how many of your favourites are either dead or have serious health issues etc.

    And Kayla got murdered btw.
    Yes,I know that. I posted it in the discussions section the day it happeened.

  2. Liked by 2 users: Patcher, roger33

  3. #4652
    Active Member
    Joined
    19 Jun 2023
    Posts
    13
    Images
    43
    Likes
    17

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Hello, all. Appreciate the efforts gone into posting and archiving everything. I'd like to please request a few sets I hadn't seen on here. No rush, just if anyone happens to have these I (and I think others as well) would greatly appreciate it. Obviously I ain't obligated to anyone's time or effort. Thanks in advance.

    Femout.xxx: Lemmi

    2022.06.01

    2022.06.15


    GroobyGirls: Eden Rose

    2020.04.01

    2020.04.15
    Last edited by Aegon; 28th June 2023 at 09:12.

  4. #4653
    Elite Prospect
    Joined
    13 Sep 2014
    Posts
    5,657
    Images
    4,395
    Likes
    6,756

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Hoping for the Good - Angellica Good! Still missing one of her Canadian sets!



    Sweetly Seductive Angellica
    https://www.canada-tgirl.com/tour/trailer...gellica.html

    Please post! Thank you!

  5. Liked by 1 user: zhongcun7317

  6. #4654
    Banned
    Joined
    8 Apr 2023
    Posts
    8,215
    Images
    1,001,508
    Likes
    300,031
    Location
    +7 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Eagles View Post
    Hello!
    I hope to publish this group
    If I had one of you

    Thank you all

    https://www.pinkotgirls.com/videotrans/15...enessere.php
    It's only 26 low quality images
    Here is it
    https://pixhost.cc/gallery/I7P0K

  7. Liked by 1 user: roger33

  8. #4655
    Banned
    Joined
    8 Apr 2023
    Posts
    8,215
    Images
    1,001,508
    Likes
    300,031
    Location
    +7 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread


  9. Liked by 2 users: Patcher, roger33

  10. #4656
    Banned
    Joined
    8 Apr 2023
    Posts
    8,215
    Images
    1,001,508
    Likes
    300,031
    Location
    +7 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fapsio View Post
    Good Morning all,


    Brooke Zanell
    Brooke Zanell is Back
    Bobstgirls https://www.bobstgirls.com/tour/trailers/...is-Back.html




    Thanks in advance.
    Here
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/8518284-Bro...-116x-2560px

  11. Liked by 1 user: roger33

  12. #4657
    Banned
    Joined
    8 Apr 2023
    Posts
    8,215
    Images
    1,001,508
    Likes
    300,031
    Location
    +7 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Patcher View Post
    If you think requesting old trans-sets is hard... try requesting old post-op trans-sets! Point in case? Grace!







    Her page at LB Pussy:
    https://www.ladyboypussy.com/index.php?se...wLjAuMC4wLjA

    4 sets there are, the latest I have. But I want the other three too! Please post! Thank you!
    Here
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/8518309-Gra...-187x-2000px
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/8518312-Gra...-191x-2000px
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/8518315-Gra...-233x-2000px

  13. Liked by 2 users: Patcher, roger33

  14. #4658
    Banned
    Joined
    8 Apr 2023
    Posts
    8,215
    Images
    1,001,508
    Likes
    300,031
    Location
    +7 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread


  15. Liked by 2 users: Patcher, roger33

  16. #4659
    Elite Prospect
    Joined
    13 Sep 2014
    Posts
    5,657
    Images
    4,395
    Likes
    6,756

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Thank you for the amazing effort janjun!

  17. Liked by 2 users: janjun, roger33

  18. #4660
    Elite Prospect
    Joined
    13 Sep 2014
    Posts
    5,657
    Images
    4,395
    Likes
    6,756

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Wanting more candy... Ladyboy Crush's Yuki!



    https://shemalestardb.com/galls/sexy-shem...s-all/46558/

    Please post! Thank you!

  19. Liked by 1 user: zhongcun7317

  20. #4661
    Active Member
    Joined
    4 Aug 2020
    Posts
    14
    Images
    15
    Likes
    8

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Appreciate it janjun!

  21. Liked by 2 users: janjun, roger33

  22. #4662
    Banned
    Joined
    8 Apr 2023
    Posts
    8,215
    Images
    1,001,508
    Likes
    300,031
    Location
    +7 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fapsio View Post
    Appreciate it janjun!
    You are welcome fapsio

  23. Liked by 1 user: roger33

  24. #4663
    Banned
    Joined
    8 Apr 2023
    Posts
    8,215
    Images
    1,001,508
    Likes
    300,031
    Location
    +7 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Patcher View Post
    Wanting more candy... Ladyboy Crush's Yuki!



    https://shemalestardb.com/galls/sexy-shem...s-all/46558/

    Please post! Thank you!
    I searched the LadyboyCrush site (which is a part of LadyboyGold network) and can't find this set Patcher

  25. #4664
    Elite Prospect
    Joined
    13 Sep 2014
    Posts
    5,657
    Images
    4,395
    Likes
    6,756

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by janjun View Post
    I searched the LadyboyCrush site (which is a part of LadyboyGold network) and can't find this set Patcher
    Yeah, some old stuff is weird to find and often kinda... lost.

  26. #4665
    Elite Prospect
    Joined
    13 Sep 2014
    Posts
    5,657
    Images
    4,395
    Likes
    6,756

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Well, since ottomonster has opened a can of good old stuff with his contributions, let's request something special and REALLY old... and REALLY hot - Melissa of TS-Cum!



    https://shemalestardb.com/stars/M/Melissa_6/

    Shoot and set were released in the early 2000s under "Trans-Sex Climax" - as a dvd and in a magazine. Most likely also under other labels.

    The clip is rather easy to find, the male being Robert Uhl (her friend) and very prominent working for 21 Sextury.

    I'm only interested in the pics! Please post!

  27. Liked by 1 user: zhongcun7317

Posting Permissions