Page 312 of 777 << First ... 212262302310311312313314322362412 ... Last >>
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 11641

Thread: The Transsexual Request Thread (Archive)  

  1. #4666
    Elite Prospect
    Joined
    13 Sep 2014
    Posts
    5,657
    Images
    4,395
    Likes
    6,756

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    And I'm in the mood for something Asian, fresh and new... three in a row!



    We start off with sweet little Dedy who's just returned!

    Dedy's Intimate Return
    https://www.asiantgirl.com/tour/trailers/...-Return.html



    Next the delightful Manow. Even though Grooby forgot the L. Typical! But at least she's a W.

    Deightful Manow
    https://www.asiantgirl.com/tour/trailers/Deightful-Manow.html



    And finally gorgeous Meaw who's back!

    Meaw Is Back
    https://www.asiantgirl.com/tour/trailers/Meaw-Is-Back.html

    Which leaves us only with the question: Can you dig it? Can you post all three of these hot and exciting new sets? Well, thank you ahead! Thank you again! Thank you very much!

  2. Liked by 1 user: zhongcun7317

  3. #4667
    Active Member
    Joined
    1 Mar 2023
    Posts
    143
    Images
    0
    Likes
    220

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Can we get some more Scarlet Rose photosets? Was shocked to find only one post

  4. #4668
    Elite Prospect Jimmey01's Avatar
    Joined
    1 Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,092
    Images
    270
    Likes
    3,311
    Location
    N.Y. United States 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Kakazulu, I don't think you used the advanced search feature but I did. Here's a link to quite a few sets of the fabulous Scarlet Rose!
    https://vipergirls.to/search.php?query=Sc...tenttypeid=1
    Last edited by roger33; 23rd June 2023 at 07:48. Reason: fixed the search link.

  5. Liked by 1 user: roger33

  6. #4669
    Active Member
    Joined
    1 Mar 2023
    Posts
    143
    Images
    0
    Likes
    220

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Thanks. It's crazy how a lot of those didn't appear for me. Still have trouble navigating the search function. Can you walk me through on how you did it? I'm on mobile

  7. #4670
    Super Moderator roger33's Avatar
    Joined
    12 Sep 2018
    Posts
    34,431
    Images
    3,107,555
    Likes
    357,643
    Location
    Basileia ton Rhomaion 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakazulu View Post
    Thanks. It's crazy how a lot of those didn't appear for me. Still have trouble navigating the search function. Can you walk me through on how you did it? I'm on mobile
    Mobile version of Vipergirls is limited for performance (You can't search with prefixes, give likes or reputations etc.). It is optimized for desktop/laptop devices and works best on them.

    My advice: If you have a desktop/laptop, bookmark your favorite sets page on your phone. Then view and save them on desktop/laptop, transfer your favorite 3-4 photos from a set to your phone. This will allow you to save more free space.

  8. Liked by 1 user: Red_Eagles

  9. #4671
    Active Member
    Joined
    12 Jul 2019
    Posts
    37
    Images
    80
    Likes
    30

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Last edited by roger33; 25th June 2023 at 11:24. Reason: merged duplicate requests, removed IMG tags.

  10. #4672
    Super Moderator roger33's Avatar
    Joined
    12 Sep 2018
    Posts
    34,431
    Images
    3,107,555
    Likes
    357,643
    Location
    Basileia ton Rhomaion 

  11. Liked by 1 user: Red_Eagles

  12. #4673
    Super Moderator roger33's Avatar
    Joined
    12 Sep 2018
    Posts
    34,431
    Images
    3,107,555
    Likes
    357,643
    Location
    Basileia ton Rhomaion 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalibak66 View Post
    Hi all,

    I'm hoping someone might be able to get ahold of these sets of Nay.

    There are several sets on VG of this little stunner, but Franks Tgirl World and ShemaleXXX/TgirlXXX sets don't seem to be here.

    As always, any help is greatly appreciated!

    https://www.shemalestardb.com/stars/N/Nay/



    Quote Originally Posted by Kalibak66 View Post
    Hi all, reposting this request from back earlier in the year - thanks!

    I'm hoping someone might be able to get ahold of these sets of Nay.

    There are several sets on VG of this little stunner, but Franks Tgirl World and ShemaleXXX/TgirlXXX sets don't seem to be here.

    As always, any help is greatly appreciated!

    https://www.shemalestardb.com/stars/N/Nay/


    Here (except "Nay & Christian"... I couldn't find it yet)

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/8551699-Nay...-04-26)-x120
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/8551775-Nay...-02-16)-x127
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/8551812-Nay...-12-22)-x127
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/8551854-Nay...owjob!)-x184
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/8551888-Nay...-04-21)-x123
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/8551913-Nay...-03-26)-x158

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/7498313-Nay...-08-23)-x179

  13. Liked by 2 users: Pichunter, Red_Eagles

  14. #4674

  15. Liked by 1 user: roger33

  16. #4675
    Elite Prospect ottomonster's Avatar
    Joined
    22 Sep 2016
    Posts
    822
    Images
    86,480
    Likes
    11,680

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Patcher View Post
    Next a real oldie hottie! Soraya Ciquely did exactly one set - for TS Dolls.



    https://shemalestardb.com/stars/S/Soraya_Ciquely/

    Please post!

    PS: Maybe uncle roger33 kept her around?
    uploaded here:
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/8554216-Soraya-Ciquely-x124

  17. Liked by 2 users: Patcher, roger33

  18. #4676
    Active Member
    Joined
    1 Mar 2023
    Posts
    143
    Images
    0
    Likes
    220

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread


  19. #4677
    Super Moderator roger33's Avatar
    Joined
    12 Sep 2018
    Posts
    34,431
    Images
    3,107,555
    Likes
    357,643
    Location
    Basileia ton Rhomaion 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by exotix View Post
    Hey there!

    Got two requests, very recent posts from Brazilian-Transsexuals, probably will be posted here, but just in case an uploader isn't sure what to upload next, here are my suggestions:

    Site: Brazilian-Transsexuals
    Model: Juliana Reis
    Link: https://www.brazilian-transsexuals.com/to...na-Reis.html




    Site: Brazilian-Transsexuals
    Model: Thayna Jordana
    Link: https://www.brazilian-transsexuals.com/to...Jordana.html




    (OMG this photo!! )


    Thanks in advance!!
    Courtesy of @CYPHER

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/8365525-Jul...-May-18-2023
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/8387217-Tha...-May-11-2023

  20. Liked by 2 users: Pichunter, Red_Eagles

  21. #4678
    Elite Prospect ottomonster's Avatar
    Joined
    22 Sep 2016
    Posts
    822
    Images
    86,480
    Likes
    11,680

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Patcher View Post
    Well, since ottomonster has opened a can of good old stuff with his contributions, let's request something special and REALLY old... and REALLY hot - Melissa of TS-Cum!


    https://shemalestardb.com/stars/M/Melissa_6/

    Shoot and set were released in the early 2000s under "Trans-Sex Climax" - as a dvd and in a magazine. Most likely also under other labels.

    The clip is rather easy to find, the male being Robert Uhl (her friend) and very prominent working for 21 Sextury.

    I'm only interested in the pics! Please post!
    I couldn't find the TS-CUM images of Melissa, but did find these from Androgeny - which is the closest thing to a TS-CUM set. I know not the same, but I figured these are rare enough. Roger33, I do have quite a few sets from Androgeny, but I don't know if enough to have you make a prefix for them.

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/8561142-Androgeny-Melissa

    Hoping anyone else with any TS-CUM imagesets will post as I fear they could be lost to time. I had dumped what I had recently in the archives.
    Last edited by ottomonster; 26th June 2023 at 21:52.

  22. Liked by 3 users: Patcher, Red_Eagles, roger33

  23. #4679

  24. Liked by 3 users: Patcher, Red_Eagles, roger33

  25. #4680
    Elite Prospect
    Joined
    13 Sep 2014
    Posts
    5,657
    Images
    4,395
    Likes
    6,756

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Thank you for the effort ottomonster!

    As far as I know Androgeny bought many sets from different producers and released them more or less identical. It's a bit like Ladyboys Heaven being "re-relased" by Third World Shemales.

  26. Liked by 1 user: roger33

Posting Permissions