Page 238 of 777 << First ... 138188228236237238239240248288338738 ... Last >>
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 11641

Thread: The Transsexual Request Thread (Archive)  

  1. #3556
    Elite Prospect Kimberlee20's Avatar
    Joined
    20 Apr 2020
    Posts
    3,098
    Images
    1,085,754
    Likes
    43,949

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    https://www.tgirlpornstar.com/tour/models/jessy-bells.html
    Cant find this Jessy Bells set (Schoolgirl Seduction!)
    Last edited by Kimberlee20; 20th January 2022 at 12:55.

  2. #3557
    Elite Prospect
    Joined
    13 Sep 2014
    Posts
    5,656
    Images
    4,395
    Likes
    6,754

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread


  3. Liked by 1 user: zhongcun7317

  4. #3558
    Elite Prospect neshershahor's Avatar
    Joined
    26 Jun 2021
    Posts
    590
    Images
    8,575
    Likes
    1,651
    Location
    Under Occupation 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Patcher View Post
    Here you go, Sonya/Lily as requested: https://vipergirls.to/threads/6731610-Son...post98937362...

    ·My Current OPEN Requests: https://vipergirls.to/threads/825368...#post134288937
    ·My TS-Request on «The Transsexual Request Thread» : https://vipergirls.to/threads/109507...1#post89359416
    ——Help me with my requests if you can...


  5. Liked by 4 users: fromperpig, Kimberlee20, Patcher, roger33

  6. #3559
    Banned
    Joined
    20 Jul 2019
    Posts
    917
    Images
    17
    Likes
    1,354
    Location
    UK 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread


  7. #3560
    Elite Member fajnelaski's Avatar
    Joined
    15 Feb 2011
    Posts
    25,062
    Images
    2,190,300
    Likes
    582,537

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlee20 View Post
    https://www.tgirlpornstar.com/tour/models/jessy-bells.html
    Cant find this Jessy Bells set (Schoolgirl Seduction!)
    first set from TSPOV
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/6735550-Jes...x-(29-04-19)

    second set from TGPornstar
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/6735593-Jes...x-(16-02-20)

    have fun

  8. Liked by 3 users: Kimberlee20, Patcher, roger33

  9. #3561


  10. #3562
    Elite Prospect
    Joined
    13 Sep 2014
    Posts
    5,656
    Images
    4,395
    Likes
    6,754

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Cute and hot Pam did three sets over at Bob's in 2013!



    It's the second one I'm looking for: "Pam - Black And Blue"

    https://shemalestardb.com/galls/seductive...-hole/73484/

    Thank you!

  11. Liked by 1 user: zhongcun7317

  12. #3563
    Banned
    Joined
    18 Jul 2020
    Posts
    37
    Images
    0
    Likes
    31

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Hi guys I found these 2 new awesome sites:
    http://gaysissies.com
    http://thetgirlpass.com

    I would really appreciate if someone could buy those sites and do a siterip
    It's high-quality trans girls, tranvestites, crossdressers content
    It's especially important because this is the only good website I found for crossdresser porn, the only other place is imagefap but that's just random people uploading stuff it's not high quality studio shoots
    I know some people won't like it because it has "gay" in the name but I think it should be allowed guys it's not really any different from BecomingFemme haha we just like the girliness

    Would be grateful if someone could get the content on these sites

  13. Liked by 2 users: Red_Eagles, roger33

  14. #3564
    Banned
    Joined
    20 Jul 2019
    Posts
    917
    Images
    17
    Likes
    1,354
    Location
    UK 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    If anyone comes across these 3 sets of this cute Goth girl, would be amazing!!

    https://shemalestardb.com/stars/L/Liquid_Jane/

  15. #3565
    Elite Prospect neshershahor's Avatar
    Joined
    26 Jun 2021
    Posts
    590
    Images
    8,575
    Likes
    1,651
    Location
    Under Occupation 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlee20 View Post
    from franks-tgirlworld
    Carol Vendramini this set
    https://www.franks-tgirlworld.com/tour/tr...Returns.html...Thx
    Carol Vendramini - Superstar Carol Vendramini Returns:
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/6736936-Car...MINI+RETURNS

    You're welcome~

    ·My Current OPEN Requests: https://vipergirls.to/threads/825368...#post134288937
    ·My TS-Request on «The Transsexual Request Thread» : https://vipergirls.to/threads/109507...1#post89359416
    ——Help me with my requests if you can...


  16. Liked by 2 users: Kimberlee20, roger33

  17. #3566
    Elite Prospect ZackFair's Avatar
    Joined
    2 Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,822
    Images
    611,452
    Likes
    86,555
    Location
    The Nexus of The Universe 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by silvermaneman View Post
    Hi guys I found these 2 new awesome sites:
    http://gaysissies.com
    http://thetgirlpass.com

    I would really appreciate if someone could buy those sites and do a siterip
    It's high-quality trans girls, tranvestites, crossdressers content
    It's especially important because this is the only good website I found for crossdresser porn, the only other place is imagefap but that's just random people uploading stuff it's not high quality studio shoots
    I know some people won't like it because it has "gay" in the name but I think it should be allowed guys it's not really any different from BecomingFemme haha we just like the girliness

    Would be grateful if someone could get the content on these sites
    Answered your post in this other thread; https://vipergirls.to/threads/5998241-Tra...post99088918



    formerly known as zachfair999

    ZACK'S COLLECTION OF UPLOADS (FROM ATK) | ZACK'S SMALL FAUSTINA COLLECTION | VICTORA LAWSON ATK SHOOTS



    Balls deep Mate; BALLS DEEP!!!


  18. Liked by 2 users: Red_Eagles, roger33

  19. #3567
    Active Member Kalibak66's Avatar
    Joined
    22 Jul 2018
    Posts
    82
    Images
    60
    Likes
    182
    Location
    Apokolips 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Looking for any set of the lovely Yuki.

    I've searched around, but as you know, it's a super common name, so it's been difficult.

    As always, thanks!








    BTW: I'm much more of a pic guy, but her video with the black shorts is hot stuff!
    Last edited by Kalibak66; 24th January 2022 at 19:53.

  20. Liked by 1 user: zhongcun7317

  21. #3568
    Elite Member fajnelaski's Avatar
    Joined
    15 Feb 2011
    Posts
    25,062
    Images
    2,190,300
    Likes
    582,537

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalibak66 View Post
    Looking for any set of the lovely Yuki.

    I've searched around, but as you know, it's a super common name, so it's been difficult.

    As always, thanks!

    BTW: I'm much more of a pic guy, but her video with the black shorts is hot stuff!

    sets it's here

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/6739275-Yuk...x-(25-03-16)
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/6739277-Yuk...x-(02-05-16)

    have fun

  22. Liked by 3 users: fromperpig, Kalibak66, roger33

  23. #3569
    Active Member Kalibak66's Avatar
    Joined
    22 Jul 2018
    Posts
    82
    Images
    60
    Likes
    182
    Location
    Apokolips 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Thanks so much for the galleries and the quick response fajnelaski.

    I definitely will have fun with these! She's a beauty!

  24. Liked by 1 user: roger33

  25. #3570
    Active Member diebesgrab's Avatar
    Joined
    10 Nov 2016
    Posts
    105
    Images
    229
    Likes
    147

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    I just noticed that my last request got moved to the archive thread in spite of only part of it being fulfilled (thanks again for delivering, Ork666!), so I guess I'll repost the other part.

    There are a couple of sets of Alice from this past fall that are on Frank's that don't seem to have been uploaded yet. Hoping somebody's got access. Wouldn't say no to the videos, either, since videos from that site have all but stopped being uploaded to the internet, but that's just me being extra greedy. I'll take what you give me and I'll like it.

    1. Name of Model: Alice (Gem on ShemaleStarDB)
    2. Name of Set: A Pleasing and Satisfying Cumshot, Playful Alice Gets Naughty
    3. Name of Website: Frank's


  26. Liked by 1 user: roger33

Posting Permissions