Page 214 of 784 << First ... 114164204212213214215216224264314714 ... Last >>
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 11755

Thread: The Transsexual Request Thread (Archive)  

  1. #3196
    Elite Prospect
    Joined
    11 Mar 2018
    Posts
    190
    Images
    6,224
    Likes
    1,239

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    It's time I made another request for my favorite ladyboy, Cindy aka Sindy. Been looking for these sets for a while and would appreciate a post. Thanks!



    Private TS

    https://shemalestardb.com/galls/tranny-cindy/35459/

    LadyboysClub

    http://lbsexpics.com/1218/exotic-ts-cindy-shows-her-big-dick/
    Last edited by jaybee111; 2nd September 2021 at 16:40.

  2. #3197
    Elite Prospect AnsloreTrigger's Avatar
    Joined
    8 Aug 2021
    Posts
    4,568
    Images
    10,948
    Likes
    10,287

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Anyone have any of these Scarlet Versace sets from from May 2021 (Bob's)?

    https://www.bobstgirls.com/tour/trailers/...Returns.html

    https://www.bobstgirls.com/tour/trailers/...ce-Cums.html

  3. Liked by 1 user: Kimberlee20

  4. #3198
    Private Member
    Joined
    27 Dec 2018
    Posts
    386
    Images
    410
    Likes
    541

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Hi all,

    First of all I would love to thank everybody posting on regular basis trans sets, it is really appreciated !
    I have a question tough, I notice that since a couple of months picture sets from the new grooby site asiantgirl are not anymore uploaded, and the same goes for frankstgirls.
    Is there a particular technical/legal ? reason? If so I would fully understand of course, if not I wonder why those sets are no longer fed to the thread

    Thank you in advance,


    Rgds,

  5. #3199
    Active Member
    Joined
    21 Nov 2019
    Posts
    39
    Images
    16
    Likes
    16

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Hello!
    I’m looking for a newer set if anyone has it!

    Name: Bianka Ruivinha
    Set: Bianka Ruivinha cums!
    Site: Bobs tgirls

    Thanks!

  6. #3200
    Active Member
    Joined
    5 Jul 2019
    Posts
    39
    Images
    0
    Likes
    13

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    I had been asked for galleries from Blacktgirls to be uploaded & waited patiently & seen other people get their request uploaded & not mines. It wasn't even like the galleries were from years ago. It was literally from earlier this year. Well in conclusion, I had to sign back up for the site just I could get what I needed. Guess if I need galleries from now on, I'll just have to get it from the actual sites instead of relying on here.

  7. #3201
    Elite Prospect Red_Eagles's Avatar
    Joined
    14 Jun 2021
    Posts
    4,185
    Images
    65,476
    Likes
    8,194

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread





  8. Liked by 1 user: fromperpig

  9. #3202
    Active Member
    Joined
    21 Nov 2019
    Posts
    39
    Images
    16
    Likes
    16

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    To anyone who puts their time and effort into uploading sets for this forum, thank you! There are alot of requests and I appreciate your efforts.

  10. Liked by 3 users: AnsloreTrigger, fromperpig, roger33

  11. #3203
    Active Member
    Joined
    8 Sep 2021
    Posts
    1
    Images
    3
    Likes
    0

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread


  12. #3204
    Moderator Cypher's Avatar
    Joined
    30 Oct 2016
    Posts
    40,590
    Images
    2,817,115
    Likes
    1,347,523
    Location
    Ai Master 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dobbaert View Post
    Hi all,

    First of all I would love to thank everybody posting on regular basis trans sets, it is really appreciated !
    I have a question tough, I notice that since a couple of months picture sets from the new grooby site asiantgirl are not anymore uploaded, and the same goes for frankstgirls.
    Is there a particular technical/legal ? reason? If so I would fully understand of course, if not I wonder why those sets are no longer fed to the thread

    Thank you in advance,


    Rgds,
    Yeah The reason is no one has access! Unless you want to pay to get the content yourself....passes that actually work don't come along every day that's why we go for periods at a time with no sets from those particular sites. Once one of us gains entry then we'll upload all the sets that were missed...usually that's how it happens...in short that's your answer.

  13. Liked by 2 users: fromperpig, roger33

  14. #3205
    Moderator Cypher's Avatar
    Joined
    30 Oct 2016
    Posts
    40,590
    Images
    2,817,115
    Likes
    1,347,523
    Location
    Ai Master 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Aircb34 View Post
    I had been asked for galleries from Blacktgirls to be uploaded & waited patiently & seen other people get their request uploaded & not mines. It wasn't even like the galleries were from years ago. It was literally from earlier this year. Well in conclusion, I had to sign back up for the site just I could get what I needed. Guess if I need galleries from now on, I'll just have to get it from the actual sites instead of relying on here.

    Let me make one thing clear...other than apologizing to you for not responding to your private message, I don't apologize for not being able to get the sets and models you request. I literally have 17 threads I try to maintain on a daily basis as well as all of the other requests I get across the forum for other material. Trust me when I tell you nothing is done on purpose or to ignore what you want. If I had the content at some point, when I have free time, I would post it. Again...we don't get paid for this....we do this out of love for the genre....if yourself or anyone for that matter gets tired or bored waiting and waiting for requests to be filled, then go buy the membership and get what you seek. Complaining about not getting what you wanted does not sit well with me when this is a voluntary medium...not mandatory! We all try and do our best to contribute, and by all you know the few who I reference, because it is only a few. I have no issue helping you or anyone, but you are not entitled automatically...ask and maybe you'll get what you seek, maybe not. When it's FREE you can't complain.

  15. Liked by 4 users: fromperpig, Kiljaeden7, Ork666, roger33

  16. #3206
    Moderator Cypher's Avatar
    Joined
    30 Oct 2016
    Posts
    40,590
    Images
    2,817,115
    Likes
    1,347,523
    Location
    Ai Master 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanrob5 View Post
    Hello!
    I’m looking for a newer set if anyone has it!

    Name: Bianka Ruivinha
    Set: Bianka Ruivinha cums!
    Site: Bobs tgirls

    Thanks!
    I lost access to Bobs recently but as soon as I get back I'll have this up!

  17. Liked by 1 user: Ork666

  18. #3207
    Elite Prospect
    Joined
    13 Sep 2014
    Posts
    5,667
    Images
    4,416
    Likes
    6,774

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Every request is a plea for boon. Somebody has to take the risk, invest the time (and money) AND do all the work for you (and others). You may be grateful or not because it's all "free porn" for you, but at least UNDERSTAND what you are demanding of others and say "please" and "thank you".

    Hell, there's even a SONG for it:

    Let's do request time again!

    It's just a click on the thanks,
    and then a post to be right.
    Put your hands on your dicks,
    but don't be ungrateful twits!

  19. Liked by 5 users: Cypher, fromperpig, Garren, Ork666, roger33

  20. #3208
    Elite Prospect neshershahor's Avatar
    Joined
    26 Jun 2021
    Posts
    615
    Images
    8,585
    Likes
    1,700
    Location
    Under Occupation 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Patcher View Post
    Every request is a plea for boon. Somebody has to take the risk, invest the time (and money) AND do all the work for you (and others). You may be grateful or not because it's all "free porn" for you, but at least UNDERSTAND what you are demanding of others and say "please" and "thank you".

    Hell, there's even a SONG for it:

    Let's do request time again!

    It's just a click on the thanks,
    and then a post to be right.
    Put your hands on your dicks,
    but don't be ungrateful twits!
    TRUE

    Caz in the end, everything comes with a price one way or another (still have to pay the internet bills to be online)

    ·My Current OPEN Requests: https://vipergirls.to/threads/8253687-2-V...ost134288937
    ·My Current OPEN Request on Transsexual Request section: https://vipergirls.to/threads/1095079-The...post89359416
    ——Help me with my requests if you can...


  21. Liked by 1 user: roger33

  22. #3209
    Private Member
    Joined
    27 Dec 2018
    Posts
    386
    Images
    410
    Likes
    541

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CYPHER View Post
    Yeah The reason is no one has access! Unless you want to pay to get the content yourself....passes that actually work don't come along every day that's why we go for periods at a time with no sets from those particular sites. Once one of us gains entry then we'll upload all the sets that were missed...usually that's how it happens...in short that's your answer.
    Thanks a lot this clarifies it, as i did not really knew how it worked
    Anyway it was not a complaint just a question
    You guys are doing a great job
    All the best

  23. Liked by 1 user: roger33

  24. #3210
    Banned
    Joined
    30 Mar 2019
    Posts
    259
    Images
    3,003
    Likes
    734

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Not a request but I wanted to thanks to everyone here contributing these amazing sets we all love. I´ve decided to upload my own sets from time to time!. I only have older sets but I´m uploading the ones that surprisingly aren´t uploaded here yet. It´s a way to give back to the forum I guess. Thanks again to everyone!

    P.S I almost forgot, thanks specially to roger33 for the directions!
    Last edited by Kiljaeden7; 10th September 2021 at 22:34.

  25. Liked by 2 users: fromperpig, roger33

Posting Permissions