Page 208 of 790 << First ... 108158198206207208209210218258308708 ... Last >>
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 11839

Thread: The Transsexual Request Thread (Archive)  

  1. #3106
    Moderator Cypher's Avatar
    Joined
    30 Oct 2016
    Posts
    40,608
    Images
    2,817,509
    Likes
    1,347,865
    Location
    Ai Master 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ork666 View Post
    Please upload this set of Melody

    https://www.tgirls.xxx/tour/trailers/Melo...s-Again.html

    Many thx.
    Here's the latest one bro..she's still got...and looks incredible!!!

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/6283016-Mel...gust-10-2021

  2. Liked by 3 users: fromperpig, Ork666, Red_Eagles

  3. #3107
    Moderator Cypher's Avatar
    Joined
    30 Oct 2016
    Posts
    40,608
    Images
    2,817,509
    Likes
    1,347,865
    Location
    Ai Master 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dedoo View Post
    Here's the Tamarah Camargo Set...enjoy bro and thanks for all the likes and rep!!! Truly appreciated!

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/6283071-Tam...arch-28-2012

  4. Liked by 1 user: Red_Eagles

  5. #3108
    Active Member
    Joined
    5 Jul 2019
    Posts
    39
    Images
    0
    Likes
    13

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Can you upload some recent galleries of blacktgirls? I've requested them pages ago & other people have had there request made before I got mines & I've never even got a reply Back. Can certain models just not be uploaded or something?? Because I've been asking for months now & I don't think that's fair when I've messaged you & no reply. I appreciate what y'all do but c'mon. Let me know what's up

  6. Liked by 1 user: Red_Eagles

  7. #3109
    Moderator Cypher's Avatar
    Joined
    30 Oct 2016
    Posts
    40,608
    Images
    2,817,509
    Likes
    1,347,865
    Location
    Ai Master 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiljaeden7 View Post
    I second this request! It's the only one of hers that's missing I think
    Enjoy the incredible Laska!!!


    https://vipergirls.to/threads/6283131-Las...-May-26-2021

  8. Liked by 2 users: fromperpig, Red_Eagles

  9. #3110
    Moderator Cypher's Avatar
    Joined
    30 Oct 2016
    Posts
    40,608
    Images
    2,817,509
    Likes
    1,347,865
    Location
    Ai Master 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Patcher View Post
    Something new and juicy... Laska!



    She did a naughty hardcore shoot for TGirls.xxx:

    https://www.tgirls.xxx/tour/trailers/Lask...ardcore.html
    https://shemalestardb.com/galls/when-she-...-ago/147187/

    Can we have it please? Thank you!


    You can have it now..hahaha...enjoy she's amazing!!

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/6283131-Las...-May-26-2021

  10. Liked by 3 users: fromperpig, Patcher, Red_Eagles

  11. #3111
    Moderator Cypher's Avatar
    Joined
    30 Oct 2016
    Posts
    40,608
    Images
    2,817,509
    Likes
    1,347,865
    Location
    Ai Master 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Aircb34 View Post
    Can you upload some recent galleries of blacktgirls? I've requested them pages ago & other people have had there request made before I got mines & I've never even got a reply Back. Can certain models just not be uploaded or something?? Because I've been asking for months now & I don't think that's fair when I've messaged you & no reply. I appreciate what y'all do but c'mon. Let me know what's up
    Who did you message? And man you have to remember these sets just don't grow on trees in the back yard that we can go pick them whenever we want. We all do our best to supply the content but it's not always easy. Passes to these sites die almost instantly due to all the new security that's in place. Blacktgirls in particular is tough. I have a few contacts but they don't always have the latest and greatest....be patient and I'm sure you'll get what you seek, or you can go about it yourself if you don't want to wait. It's your choice. I know all of us here would love nothing more to supply them for everyone.....

  12. Liked by 2 users: Hayabusa, roger33

  13. #3112
    Elite Prospect
    Joined
    13 Sep 2014
    Posts
    5,667
    Images
    4,306
    Likes
    6,774

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CYPHER View Post
    You can have it now..hahaha...enjoy she's amazing!!
    Thanks buddy!

  14. Liked by 1 user: Cypher

  15. #3113
    Active Member
    Joined
    5 Jul 2019
    Posts
    39
    Images
    0
    Likes
    13

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CYPHER View Post
    Who did you message? And man you have to remember these sets just don't grow on trees in the back yard that we can go pick them whenever we want. We all do our best to supply the content but it's not always easy. Passes to these sites die almost instantly due to all the new security that's in place. Blacktgirls in particular is tough. I have a few contacts but they don't always have the latest and greatest....be patient and I'm sure you'll get what you seek, or you can go about it yourself if you don't want to wait. It's your choice. I know all of us here would love nothing more to supply them for everyone.....
    I've privately messaged you 2 different times on 2 different occasions about it. Hell, I even commented on pages about it too & nobody replied The only reason why I asked for those galleries to be uploaded is because the newest models are being uploaded on a weekly basis. The models I wanted uploaded are from a few months ago like Jada Dickens & Innocence & Lena Bagz a few more. I'm not trying to be annoying. I just want to see it up to date & those (among a few others) are who I'm anticipating the most.

  16. #3114
    Elite Prospect Red_Eagles's Avatar
    Joined
    14 Jun 2021
    Posts
    4,185
    Images
    65,476
    Likes
    8,194

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CYPHER View Post
    Here's the Tamarah Camargo Set...enjoy bro and thanks for all the likes and rep!!! Truly appreciated!

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/6283071-Tam...arch-28-2012
    Thank you for all the effort

  17. Liked by 1 user: Cypher

  18. #3115
    Moderator Cypher's Avatar
    Joined
    30 Oct 2016
    Posts
    40,608
    Images
    2,817,509
    Likes
    1,347,865
    Location
    Ai Master 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Aircb34 View Post
    I've privately messaged you 2 different times on 2 different occasions about it. Hell, I even commented on pages about it too & nobody replied The only reason why I asked for those galleries to be uploaded is because the newest models are being uploaded on a weekly basis. The models I wanted uploaded are from a few months ago like Jada Dickens & Innocence & Lena Bagz a few more. I'm not trying to be annoying. I just want to see it up to date & those (among a few others) are who I'm anticipating the most.
    Well you have my apologies for sure. I just went back into my messages and I didn't see them. I wasn't ignoring you believe me I'm just busy as hell. I'll see what I can get in the next couple of days to help you out.

  19. Liked by 1 user: Hayabusa

  20. #3116
    Active Member
    Joined
    5 Jul 2019
    Posts
    39
    Images
    0
    Likes
    13

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CYPHER View Post
    Well you have my apologies for sure. I just went back into my messages and I didn't see them. I wasn't ignoring you believe me I'm just busy as hell. I'll see what I can get in the next couple of days to help you out.
    Thanks. Would you want me to send the names of the models again?

    It's on page 34... 8th August 2021, 05:54

  21. #3117
    Moderator Cypher's Avatar
    Joined
    30 Oct 2016
    Posts
    40,608
    Images
    2,817,509
    Likes
    1,347,865
    Location
    Ai Master 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Aircb34 View Post
    Thanks. Would you want me to send the names of the models again?

    It's on page 34... 8th August 2021, 05:54
    No I found them

  22. #3118
    Elite Prospect Ork666's Avatar
    Joined
    27 Sep 2012
    Posts
    23,119
    Images
    3,198,545
    Likes
    497,721
    Location
    Central Europe 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread


  23. Liked by 1 user: Cypher

  24. #3119
    Active Member
    Joined
    22 Jun 2020
    Posts
    75
    Images
    10
    Likes
    61

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Thanks for the great TGirlsXXX updates!
    Could you please also upload the latest 2 Chanel Noir sets?
    (They are both from April 2021)
    https://www.tgirls.xxx/tour/models/chanel-noir.html

    Best regards

  25. #3120
    Elite Prospect ZackFair's Avatar
    Joined
    2 Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,822
    Images
    611,447
    Likes
    86,595
    Location
    The Nexus of The Universe 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Hello there.

    Could any of you re-up these sets?

    Trans500 India Taina - All About India Taina
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/5694770-Ind...5-2020-11-27

    Brazilian-Transsexuals Sabrina Prezotte - 109 - pics - 1707x2560 - (7.05.2019)
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/4484314-Sab...-(7-05-2019)

    Brazilian-Transsexuals Sabrina Prezotte new solo - 147 - pics - 1707x2560 - (25.06.2019)
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/4585760-Sab...(25-06-2019)

    Much Obliged!

Posting Permissions