Page 144 of 777 << First ... 4494134142143144145146154194244644 ... Last >>
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 11641

Thread: The Transsexual Request Thread (Archive)  

  1. #2146

  2. #2147
    Pale Rider
    Joined
    15 Jul 2019
    Posts
    3,503
    Images
    175,735
    Likes
    44,132

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    I wouldn't upload any videos from these grooby sites. Someone here, on this forum shares them on another site called Baja Op. NOTHING BUT TROUBLE

  3. Liked by 1 user: Jimmey01

  4. #2148
    Active Member
    Joined
    14 Jul 2020
    Posts
    36
    Images
    0
    Likes
    31

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by EsKiMo View Post
    I wouldn't upload any videos from these grooby sites. Someone here, on this forum shares them on another site called Baja Op. NOTHING BUT TROUBLE
    Not to mention this is the 'Transsexual Photo Sets' forum

  5. #2149
    Elite Prospect Ork666's Avatar
    Joined
    27 Sep 2012
    Posts
    23,059
    Images
    3,191,001
    Likes
    496,636
    Location
    Central Europe 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by EsKiMo View Post
    I wouldn't upload any videos from these grooby sites. Someone here, on this forum shares them on another site called Baja Op. NOTHING BUT TROUBLE
    Please exact website address, Baja Op google doesn't find anything, Thx.

  6. #2150
    Active Member gfdsgfds's Avatar
    Joined
    18 Aug 2020
    Posts
    24
    Images
    4
    Likes
    5

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by gfdsgfds View Post
    bump

  7. #2151
    Elite Prospect
    Joined
    13 Sep 2014
    Posts
    5,647
    Images
    4,393
    Likes
    6,752

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Any chance for two ebony ladies?

    Holly Strokes newest would be nice!

    https://www.black-tgirls.com/tour/trailer...Returns.html

    And Akaya Prime does hardcore please!

    https://www.black-tgirls.com/tour/trailer...-Fucked.html

    Thank you!

  8. Liked by 2 users: hellcat69, zhongcun7317

  9. #2152
    Active Member
    Joined
    28 Jan 2017
    Posts
    113
    Images
    16
    Likes
    80

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Not sure this is the right place for this request I'm looking for dickgirlporn.com RIP
    Last edited by roger33; 20th June 2022 at 10:55. Reason: removed expired domain.

  10. #2153
    Active Member
    Joined
    21 Nov 2019
    Posts
    39
    Images
    16
    Likes
    16

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Could someone throw up the new BigBootyTgirls update with Lauren Curvy and the new Trans500 update with Estela Duarte? Thanks!

  11. #2154
    Elite Prospect
    Joined
    5 Oct 2019
    Posts
    8,296
    Images
    563,053
    Likes
    105,054

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread


  12. Liked by 1 user: Pichunter

  13. #2155
    Elite Prospect
    Joined
    13 Sep 2014
    Posts
    5,647
    Images
    4,393
    Likes
    6,752

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Patcher View Post
    Now, Nikki/Nicki/Dayna, she's so pretty! Especially the way Bob did her!


    https://shemalestardb.com/stars/N/Nikki_10/

    Any chance we can have more of her from Bob's place? Thank you!
    Bump! Bump! Bumpedi! Bump! Pretty girl deserves it!

  14. #2156
    Active Member diebesgrab's Avatar
    Joined
    10 Nov 2016
    Posts
    105
    Images
    229
    Likes
    147

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Been seeing some recent uploads of old EvilAngel content, so I'm gonna bump this old request again, just in case.

    1. Name of Model: Ammy/Emma/Emmy
    2. Name of Set: Trans-Visions #7, Trans-Visions #7 (yes, there are 2 sets with the same name), TS Playground #22 Ladyboy Edition, Emmy Set 2, Emmy Scene 1 (sample gallery)
    3. Name of Website: Evil Angel, TS Playground

    Samples [click for full size]

  15. #2157
    Super Moderator roger33's Avatar
    Joined
    12 Sep 2018
    Posts
    34,428
    Images
    3,107,554
    Likes
    357,617
    Location
    Basileia ton Rhomaion 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by diebesgrab View Post
    Been seeing some recent uploads of old EvilAngel content, so I'm gonna bump this old request again, just in case.

    1. Name of Model: Ammy/Emma/Emmy
    2. Name of Set: Trans-Visions #7, Trans-Visions #7 (yes, there are 2 sets with the same name), TS Playground #22 Ladyboy Edition, Emmy Set 2, Emmy Scene 1 (sample gallery)
    3. Name of Website: Evil Angel, TS Playground

    Samples [click for full size]
    Your beloved uncle is here to save the day

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/5541088-Emm...yboy-Edition
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/5541086-Emm...s-Visions-07
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/5541084-Emm...s-Visions-07
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/5541082-Emma-set-62127-Emmy
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/5541081-Emm...3-Emmy-set-2

  16. Liked by 3 users: achu2006, diebesgrab, Pichunter

  17. #2158
    Active Member diebesgrab's Avatar
    Joined
    10 Nov 2016
    Posts
    105
    Images
    229
    Likes
    147

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    You're a bro, roger! Thank you so much. I hate to be greedy, but I don't suppose there's any chance you could grab the EvilAngel sets of Bee, too? Also known as BB on that site. I've been trying to complete my collection of her for ages, and as far as I can tell, I'm only missing these and a MayBangkokXXX.com set, and I'm pretty sure the MayBangkok one disappeared into the ether long ago.

    1. Name of Model: Bee/BB
    2. Name of Set: Bee, Bee (another gallery name repeat), Ladyboy Adventures #02, Ladyboy Adventures #03, Lady Boy Adventures #05
    3. Name of Website: Evil Angel (as Bee), EvilAngel (as BB)

    Samples [click for full size]


    Can't actually seem to find any samples for the Ladyboy Adventures 3 set, unfortunately.

  18. #2159
    Super Moderator roger33's Avatar
    Joined
    12 Sep 2018
    Posts
    34,428
    Images
    3,107,554
    Likes
    357,617
    Location
    Basileia ton Rhomaion 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by diebesgrab View Post
    You're a bro, roger! Thank you so much. I hate to be greedy, but I don't suppose there's any chance you could grab the EvilAngel sets of Bee, too? Also known as BB on that site. I've been trying to complete my collection of her for ages, and as far as I can tell, I'm only missing these and a MayBangkokXXX.com set, and I'm pretty sure the MayBangkok one disappeared into the ether long ago.

    1. Name of Model: Bee/BB
    2. Name of Set: Bee, Bee (another gallery name repeat), Ladyboy Adventures #02, Ladyboy Adventures #03, Lady Boy Adventures #05
    3. Name of Website: Evil Angel (as Bee), EvilAngel (as BB)

    Samples [click for full size]


    Can't actually seem to find any samples for the Ladyboy Adventures 3 set, unfortunately.
    No problem

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/5545125-BB-...dventures-05
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/5545126-Bee-set-32844-Bee
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/5545127-Bee-set-60326-Bee
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/5545128-Bee...dventures-02
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/5545131-Nic...dventures-03

  19. Liked by 3 users: achu2006, diebesgrab, Pichunter

  20. #2160
    Active Member diebesgrab's Avatar
    Joined
    10 Nov 2016
    Posts
    105
    Images
    229
    Likes
    147

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Thank you so much, man. Between this and some other stuff that happened to me earlier today, today's easily the best day of the year, not even a contest.

  21. Liked by 1 user: roger33

Posting Permissions