Page 141 of 777 << First ... 4191131139140141142143151191241641 ... Last >>
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 11641

Thread: The Transsexual Request Thread (Archive)  

  1. #2101
    Elite Prospect
    Joined
    13 Sep 2014
    Posts
    5,647
    Images
    4,393
    Likes
    6,752

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Got some mo' Momay for us?


    https://shemalestardb.com/stars/M/Momay/

    Thank you!

  2. Liked by 3 users: fromperpig, hellcat69, zhongcun7317

  3. #2102
    Elite Prospect DrillerOfTGsAssholes's Avatar
    Joined
    20 Apr 2020
    Posts
    103
    Images
    8,521
    Likes
    946

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DrillerOfTGsAssholes View Post
    Anybopdy has the sets of this huge ass tg?

    https://shemalestardb.com/stars/L/LaShawn/
    bump

  4. #2103
    Elite Prospect
    Joined
    11 Mar 2018
    Posts
    190
    Images
    6,225
    Likes
    1,238

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Looking for this set of slender ladyboy Alice "Long tall Ally" from ladyboyplayer.







    https://shemalestardb.com/galls/sexy-lady...jeans/53168/

  5. Liked by 3 users: Bluu45, hellcat69, smithers

  6. #2104
    Active Member
    Joined
    14 Oct 2019
    Posts
    27
    Images
    361
    Likes
    51

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    How about Madison's sets? Surprisingly, they haven't been posted yet.



    Name: Madison
    Sets: Beautiful Madison Cums For You! & Gorgeous Madison Makes Her Debut!
    Site: Black-Tgirls.com

  7. #2105
    Banned
    Joined
    20 Jul 2019
    Posts
    917
    Images
    17
    Likes
    1,354
    Location
    UK 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Looking for Honeys set from Ladyboy-Ladyboy from August 4th if anyone can help

  8. #2106

  9. Liked by 2 users: Patcher, Pichunter

  10. #2107
    Super Moderator roger33's Avatar
    Joined
    12 Sep 2018
    Posts
    34,428
    Images
    3,107,554
    Likes
    357,617
    Location
    Basileia ton Rhomaion 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockhardtgirl87 View Post
    Name Model: Angel
    Name Website: Ladyboy XXX
    Name Set: Angel

    I just thought I'd note that on the website she's called Angel and the ladyboy xxx video I have she's called Milk to save confusion but here's a picture of her incase

    https://pixhost.cc/show/75/132304259_milk2-tb-069.jpg
    She is Angel aka Milk.

    https://ams.ladyboy.xxx/tour/models/angel.html

    Location: Bangkok, Thailand
    Birthday: 13th July

    I met Angel (also known as Milk) online, she's 20, from Bangkok, works in Cascade bar. She had several photos with bar warpaint on her face and funny outfits so I was not that excited about visiting her to check her out, but when I arrived at her room, she was all natural and I really loved her style. She loved the shoot, she had fun posing and playing with the camera. She's 180cm tall, natural boobs, cute smile, nice bumpable ass and thick uncut cock. She likes video games, japanese anime and going to the beach. Great great kisser, very sweet and funny girl.
    And these are all her 5 sets from LadyboyXXX (The set you requested is "In Bed With Sexy Angel")

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/5503830-Ang...(2012-09-24)
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/5503829-Ang...(2012-08-20)
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/5503859-Ang...(2012-06-27)
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/5503867-Ang...(2016-07-18)
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/5503872-Ang...(2016-07-27)

  11. Liked by 2 users: Pichunter, Rockhardtgirl87

  12. #2108
    Elite Prospect Kimberlee20's Avatar
    Joined
    20 Apr 2020
    Posts
    3,098
    Images
    1,085,754
    Likes
    43,942

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    These 2 pic sets of

    Gabriella Close
    https://www.franks-tgirlworld.com/tour/mo...a-close.html

    and at shemales from hell she goes by Gaby Close
    https://www.braziltgirls.xxx/tour/models/gaby-close.html

    Trying my luck again Carol Vendramini
    set https://www.franks-tgirlworld.com/tour/tr...Returns.html


    Much appreciated

  13. #2109
    Active Member Rockhardtgirl87's Avatar
    Joined
    23 Aug 2020
    Posts
    4
    Images
    0
    Likes
    1

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Damn I ask for 1 set and I get the full force of her amazing beauty in multiple sets. Keep up the exceptionally good naughty work roger33, I think I'm gonna be hard all day now with her

  14. Liked by 1 user: roger33

  15. #2110
    Active Member Rockhardtgirl87's Avatar
    Joined
    23 Aug 2020
    Posts
    4
    Images
    0
    Likes
    1

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Can I add some screenshots of Agatha melo from Brazilian transsexuals I did, these weren't in the set and I have em on my futanari Palace account if its allowed

  16. #2111
    Active Member
    Joined
    30 Jan 2019
    Posts
    14
    Images
    5
    Likes
    0

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmey01 View Post
    You the man EsKiMo!!! Thanks so much!!
    Plz can u upload gracie jane sets

  17. #2112
    Active Member
    Joined
    29 Aug 2020
    Posts
    2
    Images
    0
    Likes
    1

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by diebesgrab View Post
    I know this forum is for photo sets, but I've been having a hell of a time trying to track down the videos associated with a few recent Grooby sets, and was wondering if any of our uploaders here had access to them, since they were able to upload the photos already. I'd ask over at the Videos forum, but they don't seem to have a request thread of any kind.

    1. Name of Model: Alice (Gem on SSDB) and Name
    2. Name of Video:
    Alice:
    Naughty Teenie Alice, Alice Ready to Serve You
    Name:
    Name Strokes and Cums, Sweet and Sexy Name
    3. Name of Website: Alice: Ladyboy-Ladyboy, Name: TGirls.xxx

    Samples [click for full size]
    Agreed, seems like video uploaders did not upload any video for a while.

  18. #2113
    Active Member
    Joined
    8 Jun 2020
    Posts
    30
    Images
    0
    Likes
    7

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmey01 View Post
    I hope I'm not doing anything wrong here but I was just about to make a request for this very same set and I'm glad I looked and found this request from fapsio, Can anyone get this one from Lily? It's from August 12th 2020 at Grooby Girls
    I have understood that is very dificult to accsess some grooby sites specially groobygirla, tgirlsporn and femout xxx I hope that you will and some of you high professionals to amke it, I want to thank you for your angagemant whish you succsess and thanks in forward

  19. #2114
    Elite Prospect
    Joined
    13 Sep 2014
    Posts
    5,647
    Images
    4,393
    Likes
    6,752

  20. Liked by 2 users: hellcat69, zhongcun7317

  21. #2115
    Elite Prospect
    Joined
    5 Oct 2019
    Posts
    8,296
    Images
    563,053
    Likes
    105,054

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    EsKiMo and cypher were doing great job publishing the sest and sometimes the videos of grooby sites, but they have stopped, probably afraid of the last warning of grooby zero tolerance on stolen content

Posting Permissions