Page 46 of 47 << First ... 3644454647 Last >>
Results 676 to 690 of 701

Thread: The Transsexual Request Thread  

  1. #676
    Elite Prospect cheval's Avatar
    Joined
    14 Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,322
    Images
    12,719
    Likes
    2,057
    Location
    FRANCE 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Hello,

    does anyone have these sets with Yolanda from black-tgirls please ?
    https://www.black-tgirls.com/tour/models/yolanda.html
    Yolanda Cums for You
    Sexy Yolanda Measures Up

    Thank you

  2. Liked by 1 user: TheGreatOne

  3. #677
    Moderator TheGreatOne's Avatar
    Joined
    1 Nov 2014
    Posts
    922
    Images
    86,341
    Likes
    3,884
    Location
    TGO 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cheval View Post
    Hello,

    does anyone have these sets with Yolanda from black-tgirls please ?
    https://www.black-tgirls.com/tour/models/yolanda.html
    Yolanda Cums for You
    Sexy Yolanda Measures Up

    Thank you
    Sure, right the alley I have collected

    2x sets from Yolanda:

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/16415661-Yo...(31-05-2011)
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/16415662-Yo...(02-08-2011)


  4. Liked by 3 users: cheval, roger33, version365

  5. #678
    Elite Prospect cheval's Avatar
    Joined
    14 Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,322
    Images
    12,719
    Likes
    2,057
    Location
    FRANCE 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    Thank you

  6. Liked by 1 user: TheGreatOne

  7. #679

  8. Liked by 1 user: TheGreatOne

  9. #680
    Moderator TheGreatOne's Avatar
    Joined
    1 Nov 2014
    Posts
    922
    Images
    86,341
    Likes
    3,884
    Location
    TGO 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cheval View Post
    Had a bit to cross-check with the other sets, some weird data but you only shared the BTG so I checked what I have from their site.

    I've got 9 sets, uncle roger33 did the 5 early sets from before 2000 (crazy how long those sets went, please preserve them!).

    4x sets I have left and all fit in. I'll mirror them all:

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/6694846-Nef...ost266951504
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/6694848-Nef...ost266951512
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/6694854-Nef...ost266951521
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/6694852-Nef...ost266951528


  10. Liked by 3 users: fromperpig, roger33, version365

  11. #681
    Elite Prospect cheval's Avatar
    Joined
    14 Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,322
    Images
    12,719
    Likes
    2,057
    Location
    FRANCE 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    Had a bit to cross-check with the other sets, some weird data but you only shared the BTG so I checked what I have from their site.

    I've got 9 sets, uncle roger33 did the 5 early sets from before 2000 (crazy how long those sets went, please preserve them!).

    4x sets I have left and all fit in. I'll mirror them all:

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/6694846-Nef...ost266951504
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/6694848-Nef...ost266951512
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/6694854-Nef...ost266951521
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/6694852-Nef...ost266951528

    Exactly, we must preserve these pictures.

    Thank you fot the job and continues to share these beauties

  12. Liked by 3 users: roger33, TheGreatOne, version365

  13. #682
    Elite Prospect cheval's Avatar
    Joined
    14 Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,322
    Images
    12,719
    Likes
    2,057
    Location
    FRANCE 

  14. Liked by 1 user: TheGreatOne

  15. #683
    Private Member
    Joined
    8 Feb 2026
    Posts
    173
    Images
    3,082
    Likes
    315

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fajnelaski View Post
    done
    Quote Originally Posted by fajnelaski View Post
    reup set
    Thank you!

    All now removed off the list. Appreciate all the hard work!

  16. Liked by 2 users: TheGreatOne, version365

  17. #684

  18. Liked by 1 user: TheGreatOne

  19. #685
    Active Member
    Joined
    15 Jun 2026
    Posts
    472
    Images
    0
    Likes
    116

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Hi! Could anyone post this set from helloladyboy please? Thanks!
    https://helloladyboy.com/content/thai-ladyboy-porn-first-fuck/
    Title: Thai Ladyboy Porn Featuring Hung 1st-Timer (203 pics)
    Model: Annie
    Request Status: FILLED
    Last edited by likjik; Yesterday at 13:26.

  20. Liked by 1 user: TheGreatOne

  21. #686
    Private Member
    Joined
    27 Dec 2018
    Posts
    382
    Images
    410
    Likes
    530

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by likjik View Post
    Hi! Could anyone post this set from helloladyboy please? Thanks!
    https://helloladyboy.com/content/thai-ladyboy-porn-first-fuck/
    Title: Thai Ladyboy Porn Featuring Hung 1st-Timer (203 pics)
    Model: Annie
    Request Status: OPEN
    I have the vid not the pics

  22. Liked by 3 users: likjik, TheGreatOne, version365

  23. #687
    Active Member
    Joined
    15 Jun 2026
    Posts
    472
    Images
    0
    Likes
    116

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dobbaert View Post
    I have the vid not the pics
    Oh, I also have this video

  24. Liked by 4 users: cheval, dobbaert, TheGreatOne, version365

  25. #688
    Moderator TheGreatOne's Avatar
    Joined
    1 Nov 2014
    Posts
    922
    Images
    86,341
    Likes
    3,884
    Location
    TGO 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by likjik View Post
    Hi! Could anyone post this set from helloladyboy please? Thanks!
    https://helloladyboy.com/content/thai-ladyboy-porn-first-fuck/
    Title: Thai Ladyboy Porn Featuring Hung 1st-Timer (203 pics)
    Model: Annie
    Request Status: OPEN
    Hmm. Got only 193 images back then:

    Date+Profile+Romance

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/16416305-An...-x193-2600px

  26. Liked by 4 users: cheval, dobbaert, likjik, version365

  27. #689

  28. Liked by 4 users: cheval, ChronicYouth, likjik, version365

  29. #690
    Moderator TheGreatOne's Avatar
    Joined
    1 Nov 2014
    Posts
    922
    Images
    86,341
    Likes
    3,884
    Location
    TGO 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread


  30. Liked by 3 users: cheval, likjik, version365

Posting Permissions