Page 767 of 768 << First ... 267667717757765766767768 Last >>
Results 11,491 to 11,505 of 11515

Thread: The Transsexual Request Thread (Archive)  

  1. #11491

  2. Liked by 3 users: cheval, roger33, version365

  3. #11492
    Moderator TheGreatOne's Avatar
    Joined
    1 Nov 2014
    Posts
    727
    Images
    63,511
    Likes
    2,576
    Location
    TGO 
    Last edited by TheGreatOne; 27th September 2026 at 19:11.

  4. Liked by 3 users: cheval, roger33, version365

  5. #11493
    ---/------/----- version365's Avatar
    Joined
    25 Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,749
    Images
    281,509
    Likes
    27,467
    Location
    Somewhere in the past.. 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Who are you.. who are so wise in the ways of filling requests?

  6. Liked by 4 users: likjik, Rob5959, roger33, TheGreatOne

  7. #11494
    Moderator TheGreatOne's Avatar
    Joined
    1 Nov 2014
    Posts
    727
    Images
    63,511
    Likes
    2,576
    Location
    TGO 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by version365 View Post
    Who are you.. who are so wise in the ways of filling requests?
    All good! For some people it's just more "natural" to serve what others want instead of expecting others that they like what they serve. Like in a good restaurant, you show your menu, people order and get what they want. If some have a different taste you'd like to make sure to meet that, also.

    Sure, I can post some 0-day content like probably a dozen others do. But that's not what I'd like to do per sé, especially as I respect a lot the statues here doing that already. I do get zero money out of it, it's pure motivation for internet history and archiving content. E.g. I've asked Cypher for the newest Frankie content if he'd want to share it and he did post all new stuff. I comply with a working system. As long as I have access I can post what I have from my archives. Can't post what's not there, of course. See our Ashanti quest, same here for over a decade. Please share that fucking hot fuckboi please!

    Also it's a big goal to get the 50+ pages down to the real requests without uploads and still available content. Why? I believe in that communities work like that without having the incentive to get something back. It's about sharing and caring. Not to give and receive.
    Last edited by TheGreatOne; 27th September 2026 at 23:29.


  8. #11495
    Moderator TheGreatOne's Avatar
    Joined
    1 Nov 2014
    Posts
    727
    Images
    63,511
    Likes
    2,576
    Location
    TGO 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybravo89 View Post
    Name: Karissa Ava
    Set Name: Brunette Hottie Karissa Cums!
    Website: https://www.femout.xxx/tour/models/karissa-ava.html
    It has been done by AugustAmes

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/3026471-Kar...8-2017)-111x



    Please check that request
    Last edited by TheGreatOne; 28th September 2026 at 00:54.

  9. Liked by 1 user: version365

  10. #11496
    Moderator TheGreatOne's Avatar
    Joined
    1 Nov 2014
    Posts
    727
    Images
    63,511
    Likes
    2,576
    Location
    TGO 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix_88 View Post
    KendraSinclaire.com


    This specific set, I havent found it on the forum.


    https://www.pornpics.com/galleries/curvy-...er-74761799/
    Oh Kendra was/is my crush, the 10 out of 10. Need to check how much of her content is here available.

    Requested set:

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/16405761-Ke...t-x33-2400px

  11. Liked by 2 users: madamegrande, version365

  12. #11497

  13. Liked by 1 user: TheGreatOne

  14. #11498

  15. Liked by 1 user: TheGreatOne

  16. #11499
    Elite Prospect Rob5959's Avatar
    Joined
    11 Mar 2025
    Posts
    949
    Images
    0
    Likes
    941

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread


  17. Liked by 1 user: TheGreatOne

  18. #11500
    Elite Prospect Rob5959's Avatar
    Joined
    11 Mar 2025
    Posts
    949
    Images
    0
    Likes
    941

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Need reup
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/2419662-Emm...ghlight=EMMY

    this is the set that needs reup...title wrong in the reup https://www.asiantgirl.com/tour/models/Emmy00.html

    please post these sets
    Model Emma
    https://www.franks-tgirlworld.com/tour/models/emma-2.html
    only set on page

    Model Cathy
    https://www.franks-tgirlworld.com/tour/models/cathy.html All sets on page please

    thanks

  19. Liked by 2 users: cheval, TheGreatOne

  20. #11501
    Elite Prospect ireviloeht's Avatar
    Joined
    12 Jun 2017
    Posts
    2,823
    Images
    223,682
    Likes
    32,831

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob5959 View Post
    LB-LB set reupped

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/2419662-Emm...ost266738493

  21. Liked by 3 users: roger33, TheGreatOne, version365

  22. #11502
    Moderator TheGreatOne's Avatar
    Joined
    1 Nov 2014
    Posts
    727
    Images
    63,511
    Likes
    2,576
    Location
    TGO 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread


  23. Liked by 3 users: cheval, roger33, version365

  24. #11503
    ---/------/----- version365's Avatar
    Joined
    25 Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,749
    Images
    281,509
    Likes
    27,467
    Location
    Somewhere in the past.. 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ireviloeht View Post
    Reupped Delicate Dickgirl

    Innocent Teen:

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/16406604-N...x-2014-08-07
    Thank you very much, ire..

    Quote Originally Posted by ireviloeht View Post
    hah!! I knew those images looked familiar.. (I've seen them before while searching)! anyways, thanks for pointing those out..

    @TGO, Thanks again for uploading the sets.

  25. Liked by 2 users: roger33, TheGreatOne

  26. #11504
    Elite Prospect ireviloeht's Avatar
    Joined
    12 Jun 2017
    Posts
    2,823
    Images
    223,682
    Likes
    32,831

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by version365 View Post
    Thank you very much, ire..



    hah!! I knew those images looked familiar.. (I've seen them before while searching)! anyways, thanks for pointing those out..

    @TGO, Thanks again for uploading the sets.
    I wish I searched before uploading the photos and going to make a post, but I trusted you...and you let me down!


  27. Liked by 3 users: roger33, TheGreatOne, version365

  28. #11505
    Active Member
    Joined
    8 Feb 2026
    Posts
    104
    Images
    3,081
    Likes
    179

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fajnelaski View Post
    only from GG
    Much appreciated, ty! 🙏

  29. Liked by 1 user: cheval

Posting Permissions