Page 763 of 768 << First ... 263663713753761762763764765 ... Last >>
Results 11,431 to 11,445 of 11513

Thread: The Transsexual Request Thread (Archive)  

  1. #11431
    ---/------/----- version365's Avatar
    Joined
    25 Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,747
    Images
    281,509
    Likes
    27,407
    Location
    Somewhere in the past.. 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    Smells like some requests are FINALLY completed lol
    It's such a good smell.. isn't it?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChronicYouth View Post
    Anything that dosen't come up via search here (including posts from Graveyard section), I double-check on Google and Yandex, adding set title, website name and number of photos included within specific sets. 95% of cases it will show the right Viper links.
    Ahh.. gotcha! Thanks for the advice.


  2. #11432
    Active Member
    Joined
    15 Jun 2026
    Posts
    444
    Images
    0
    Likes
    104

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Nice set! Thanks for the post, bro!

  3. Liked by 1 user: TheGreatOne

  4. #11433
    Active Member
    Joined
    15 Jun 2026
    Posts
    444
    Images
    0
    Likes
    104

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Really wonderful sets! Thanks a lot for these posts, TGO! Much appreciated!

  5. Liked by 2 users: cheval, TheGreatOne

  6. #11434

  7. Liked by 1 user: TheGreatOne

  8. #11435
    Active Member
    Joined
    19 Apr 2026
    Posts
    27
    Images
    57
    Likes
    42

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Dear members and colleagues of this great forum, would you be so kind as to share these sets? I look forward to hearing from you. Many thanks in advance. Best regards

    1) Som
    2) I dont Know
    3) lbgirlfriends.com





    1) Am
    2) I dont Know
    3) lbgirlfriends.com





    1) Honey
    2) I dont Know
    3) lbgirlfriends.com





    1) Toffi
    2) I dont Know
    3) lbgirlfriends.com





    1) Lita
    2) I dont Know
    3) lbgirlfriends.com





    1) Sasa
    2) I dont Know
    3) lbgirlfriends.com





    1) Bal Know
    3) lbgirlfriends.com
    loon
    2) I dont




    1) Reya
    2) I dont Know
    3) lbgirlfriends.com



    Last edited by fanlovelady; 24th September 2026 at 02:20.

  9. Liked by 2 users: cheval, TheGreatOne

  10. #11436
    Elite Prospect ireviloeht's Avatar
    Joined
    12 Jun 2017
    Posts
    2,823
    Images
    223,682
    Likes
    32,822

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fanlovelady View Post
    Dear members and colleagues of this great forum, would you be so kind as to share these sets? I look forward to hearing from you. Many thanks in advance. Best regards

    1) Som
    2) I dont Know
    3) lbgirlfriends.com

    1) Am
    2) I dont Know
    3) lbgirlfriends.com

    1) Honey
    2) I dont Know
    3) lbgirlfriends.com


    1) Toffi
    2) I dont Know
    3) lbgirlfriends.com



    1) Lita
    2) I dont Know
    3) lbgirlfriends.com


    1) Sasa
    2) I dont Know
    3) lbgirlfriends.com

    1) Balloon
    3) lbgirlfriends.com
    2) I don't Know

    1) Reya
    2) I dont Know
    3) lbgirlfriends.com
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/16401815-Re...x-2014-07-23

    The ones in bold are already on this site. You just need to search correctly for them.

    The only one on the site is Reya. I'll edit my post once it's up.
    Last edited by ireviloeht; 24th September 2026 at 04:24. Reason: added Reya link

  11. Liked by 4 users: fanlovelady, roger33, TheGreatOne, version365

  12. #11437
    Moderator TheGreatOne's Avatar
    Joined
    1 Nov 2014
    Posts
    717
    Images
    63,229
    Likes
    2,543
    Location
    TGO 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    First one is solved, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by version365 View Post
    Please post these sets if you can. 🙏

    228-230. Sonjia [Sonia ~ Sonjia ~ Maya ~ Makela]
    -- https://www.franks-tgirlworld.com/tour/trailers/Sonjia-Shows-Off-Her-Sexy-Body.html
    -- https://www.franks-tgirlworld.com/tour/trailers/Sexy-Sonjia-Takes-A-Shower.html
    -- https://www.franks-tgirlworld.com/tour/trailers/Horny-Sonjia-Jacks-Off.html
    Sonija - 3 sets:

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/16402058-So...(01-07-2003)
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/16402059-So...(20-11-2003)
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/16402060-So...(29-07-2004)




    Quote Originally Posted by version365 View Post
    Please post these sets if you have. 🙏

    25. Nanny from LB-LB (can't find on official site) [Nanny - LBG]
    -- https://shemalestardb.com/galls/shemale-nanny/34108/
    -- https://pixhost.cc/show/5904/773349821_nanny_34108.jpg
    If we get anything in regards to her, otherwise I'm sorry there didn't finde after quite a while a lead




    Quote Originally Posted by version365 View Post
    Once again, requesting some possibly dead sets. 😅

    00a. https://shemalestardb.com/galls/ladyboy-moo/34380/
    -- Moo or Boo or Monique (not sure what the name is used for this set.) I suspect this might have been deleted. Or, it might be found in either
    https://www.asiantgirl.com/tour/models/Monique00.html or https://www.asiantgirl.com/tour/models/Moo00.html
    -- It might be available under another name Boo. I am speculating this because I found this old official link >> https://www.grooby.com/promo/LB/boogom084.jpg (now dead)
    -- In case of deletion, can someone please post it who might've collected the set before.
    With wayback machine at least a lead but I don't have the specific wigless set of her under any of these names or links, sadly. Must've been deleted a long time ago

  13. Liked by 3 users: cheval, roger33, version365

  14. #11438
    Moderator TheGreatOne's Avatar
    Joined
    1 Nov 2014
    Posts
    717
    Images
    63,229
    Likes
    2,543
    Location
    TGO 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fanlovelady View Post
    Dear members and colleagues of this great forum, would you be so kind as to share these sets? I look forward to hearing from you. Many thanks in advance. Best regards

    ...
    1. LBGirlfriends Som - Pool Shark ST - 84 photos - 1600x1066

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/1058934-Som...ighlight=Som


    2. LBGirlfriends Am - 40kg Bareback Fuckdoll 34x 2000px

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/16402087-Am...l-34x-2000px


    3. LBGirlfriends Honey - Femboy Shorttime 34x 1600px

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/16402088-Ho...e-34x-1600px


    4. LBGirlfriends Toffi - Soi 6 Short Time - 57 photos - 1600x1200

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/1059088-Tof...hlight=Toffi


    5. LBGirlfriends Lita - Nana Plaza ST 51x 1600px

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/16402089-Li...T-51x-1600px


    6. LBGirlfriends Sasa - GF for a week - 20 photos - 1480x1111

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/1058876-Sas...ghlight=Sasa


    7. LBGirlfriends Balloon - Big Butt Creampie - 188 photos - 1500x1125

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/1050715-Bal...ight=Balloon


    8. Reya has been found already

  15. Liked by 4 users: cheval, fanlovelady, roger33, version365

  16. #11439

  17. Liked by 4 users: cheval, ChronicYouth, roger33, version365

  18. #11440
    Active Member
    Joined
    8 Feb 2026
    Posts
    102
    Images
    3,081
    Likes
    177

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Thx for the heads up! This one has pic #128 missing, so the request's still open.
    Last edited by ChronicYouth; 24th September 2026 at 13:36.

  19. Liked by 1 user: TheGreatOne

  20. #11441
    Moderator TheGreatOne's Avatar
    Joined
    1 Nov 2014
    Posts
    717
    Images
    63,229
    Likes
    2,543
    Location
    TGO 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ChronicYouth View Post
    Thx for the heads up! This one has pic #128 missing, so the request's still open.
    Ah, then I didn't match that to the set. Sorry. Posted as mirror reply, with 184 images.

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/2779865-Mia...ost266635515

  21. Liked by 5 users: cheval, ChronicYouth, likjik, roger33, version365

  22. #11442
    Private Member madamegrande's Avatar
    Joined
    31 Aug 2021
    Posts
    775
    Images
    1,011
    Likes
    405

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Thank you so much!

  23. Liked by 1 user: TheGreatOne

  24. #11443
    Active Member
    Joined
    15 Jun 2026
    Posts
    444
    Images
    0
    Likes
    104

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Hi! Could anyone upload this set from lbgirlfriends.com? Thanks a lot!
    1) Gogo
    Title: I don't know. Just have some preview images in the following link.
    https://www.pichunter.com/gallery/680262/...o-showing-bi FILLED by TheGreatOne
    Last edited by likjik; 26th September 2026 at 18:22.

  25. Liked by 1 user: TheGreatOne

  26. #11444


  27. #11445
    Moderator TheGreatOne's Avatar
    Joined
    1 Nov 2014
    Posts
    717
    Images
    63,229
    Likes
    2,543
    Location
    TGO 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by likjik View Post
    Hi! Could anyone upload this set from lbgirlfriends.com? Thanks a lot!
    1) Gogo
    Title: I don't know. Just have some preview images in the following link.
    https://www.pichunter.com/gallery/680262/...o-showing-bi
    Just uploaded, lol. What a timing.

    Filling out the other "rip" from Tim6 abotu LBGirlfriends right now so please be patient for LBGirlfriends sets ;-)


    https://vipergirls.to/threads/16402443-Go...y-x98-2000px

  28. Liked by 4 users: cheval, fanlovelady, likjik, version365

Posting Permissions