Page 763 of 768 << First ... 263663713753761762763764765 ... Last >>
Results 11,431 to 11,445 of 11516

Thread: The Transsexual Request Thread (Archive)  

  1. #11431
    Elite Member fajnelaski's Avatar
    Joined
    15 Feb 2011
    Posts
    25,029
    Images
    2,187,599
    Likes
    581,782

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    My MPL Posts - photos sets and video files
    Year 2026


  2. #11432
    Active Member
    Joined
    8 Feb 2026
    Posts
    104
    Images
    3,081
    Likes
    179

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by version365 View Post
    How are you searching the Graveyard? Share your secrets!
    Anything that dosen't come up via search here (including posts from Graveyard section), I double-check on Google and Yandex, adding set title, website name and number of photos included within specific sets. 95% of cases it will show the right Viper links.

    I thought with such old photosets, all hope might be lost. Thanks, TGO! 🙏

    Quote Originally Posted by fajnelaski View Post
    Thank u, fajnelaski! 🙏

  3. Liked by 3 users: madamegrande, TheGreatOne, version365

  4. #11433
    ---/------/----- version365's Avatar
    Joined
    25 Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,749
    Images
    281,509
    Likes
    27,473
    Location
    Somewhere in the past.. 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    Smells like some requests are FINALLY completed lol
    It's such a good smell.. isn't it?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChronicYouth View Post
    Anything that dosen't come up via search here (including posts from Graveyard section), I double-check on Google and Yandex, adding set title, website name and number of photos included within specific sets. 95% of cases it will show the right Viper links.
    Ahh.. gotcha! Thanks for the advice.


  5. #11434
    Active Member
    Joined
    15 Jun 2026
    Posts
    448
    Images
    0
    Likes
    104

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Nice set! Thanks for the post, bro!

  6. Liked by 1 user: TheGreatOne

  7. #11435
    Active Member
    Joined
    15 Jun 2026
    Posts
    448
    Images
    0
    Likes
    104

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Really wonderful sets! Thanks a lot for these posts, TGO! Much appreciated!

  8. Liked by 2 users: cheval, TheGreatOne

  9. #11436

  10. Liked by 1 user: TheGreatOne

  11. #11437
    Active Member
    Joined
    19 Apr 2026
    Posts
    27
    Images
    57
    Likes
    42

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Dear members and colleagues of this great forum, would you be so kind as to share these sets? I look forward to hearing from you. Many thanks in advance. Best regards

    1) Som
    2) I dont Know
    3) lbgirlfriends.com





    1) Am
    2) I dont Know
    3) lbgirlfriends.com





    1) Honey
    2) I dont Know
    3) lbgirlfriends.com





    1) Toffi
    2) I dont Know
    3) lbgirlfriends.com





    1) Lita
    2) I dont Know
    3) lbgirlfriends.com





    1) Sasa
    2) I dont Know
    3) lbgirlfriends.com





    1) Bal Know
    3) lbgirlfriends.com
    loon
    2) I dont




    1) Reya
    2) I dont Know
    3) lbgirlfriends.com



    Last edited by fanlovelady; 24th September 2026 at 02:20.

  12. Liked by 2 users: cheval, TheGreatOne

  13. #11438
    Elite Prospect ireviloeht's Avatar
    Joined
    12 Jun 2017
    Posts
    2,824
    Images
    223,682
    Likes
    32,833

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fanlovelady View Post
    Dear members and colleagues of this great forum, would you be so kind as to share these sets? I look forward to hearing from you. Many thanks in advance. Best regards

    1) Som
    2) I dont Know
    3) lbgirlfriends.com

    1) Am
    2) I dont Know
    3) lbgirlfriends.com

    1) Honey
    2) I dont Know
    3) lbgirlfriends.com


    1) Toffi
    2) I dont Know
    3) lbgirlfriends.com



    1) Lita
    2) I dont Know
    3) lbgirlfriends.com


    1) Sasa
    2) I dont Know
    3) lbgirlfriends.com

    1) Balloon
    3) lbgirlfriends.com
    2) I don't Know

    1) Reya
    2) I dont Know
    3) lbgirlfriends.com
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/16401815-Re...x-2014-07-23

    The ones in bold are already on this site. You just need to search correctly for them.

    The only one on the site is Reya. I'll edit my post once it's up.
    Last edited by ireviloeht; 24th September 2026 at 04:24. Reason: added Reya link

  14. Liked by 4 users: fanlovelady, roger33, TheGreatOne, version365

  15. #11439
    Moderator TheGreatOne's Avatar
    Joined
    1 Nov 2014
    Posts
    728
    Images
    63,511
    Likes
    2,585
    Location
    TGO 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    First one is solved, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by version365 View Post
    Please post these sets if you can. 🙏

    228-230. Sonjia [Sonia ~ Sonjia ~ Maya ~ Makela]
    -- https://www.franks-tgirlworld.com/tour/trailers/Sonjia-Shows-Off-Her-Sexy-Body.html
    -- https://www.franks-tgirlworld.com/tour/trailers/Sexy-Sonjia-Takes-A-Shower.html
    -- https://www.franks-tgirlworld.com/tour/trailers/Horny-Sonjia-Jacks-Off.html
    Sonija - 3 sets:

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/16402058-So...(01-07-2003)
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/16402059-So...(20-11-2003)
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/16402060-So...(29-07-2004)




    Quote Originally Posted by version365 View Post
    Please post these sets if you have. 🙏

    25. Nanny from LB-LB (can't find on official site) [Nanny - LBG]
    -- https://shemalestardb.com/galls/shemale-nanny/34108/
    -- https://pixhost.cc/show/5904/773349821_nanny_34108.jpg
    If we get anything in regards to her, otherwise I'm sorry there didn't finde after quite a while a lead




    Quote Originally Posted by version365 View Post
    Once again, requesting some possibly dead sets. 😅

    00a. https://shemalestardb.com/galls/ladyboy-moo/34380/
    -- Moo or Boo or Monique (not sure what the name is used for this set.) I suspect this might have been deleted. Or, it might be found in either
    https://www.asiantgirl.com/tour/models/Monique00.html or https://www.asiantgirl.com/tour/models/Moo00.html
    -- It might be available under another name Boo. I am speculating this because I found this old official link >> https://www.grooby.com/promo/LB/boogom084.jpg (now dead)
    -- In case of deletion, can someone please post it who might've collected the set before.
    With wayback machine at least a lead but I don't have the specific wigless set of her under any of these names or links, sadly. Must've been deleted a long time ago

  16. Liked by 3 users: cheval, roger33, version365

  17. #11440
    Moderator TheGreatOne's Avatar
    Joined
    1 Nov 2014
    Posts
    728
    Images
    63,511
    Likes
    2,585
    Location
    TGO 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fanlovelady View Post
    Dear members and colleagues of this great forum, would you be so kind as to share these sets? I look forward to hearing from you. Many thanks in advance. Best regards

    ...
    1. LBGirlfriends Som - Pool Shark ST - 84 photos - 1600x1066

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/1058934-Som...ighlight=Som


    2. LBGirlfriends Am - 40kg Bareback Fuckdoll 34x 2000px

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/16402087-Am...l-34x-2000px


    3. LBGirlfriends Honey - Femboy Shorttime 34x 1600px

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/16402088-Ho...e-34x-1600px


    4. LBGirlfriends Toffi - Soi 6 Short Time - 57 photos - 1600x1200

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/1059088-Tof...hlight=Toffi


    5. LBGirlfriends Lita - Nana Plaza ST 51x 1600px

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/16402089-Li...T-51x-1600px


    6. LBGirlfriends Sasa - GF for a week - 20 photos - 1480x1111

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/1058876-Sas...ghlight=Sasa


    7. LBGirlfriends Balloon - Big Butt Creampie - 188 photos - 1500x1125

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/1050715-Bal...ight=Balloon


    8. Reya has been found already

  18. Liked by 4 users: cheval, fanlovelady, roger33, version365

  19. #11441

  20. Liked by 4 users: cheval, ChronicYouth, roger33, version365

  21. #11442
    Active Member
    Joined
    8 Feb 2026
    Posts
    104
    Images
    3,081
    Likes
    179

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Thx for the heads up! This one has pic #128 missing, so the request's still open.
    Last edited by ChronicYouth; 24th September 2026 at 13:36.

  22. Liked by 1 user: TheGreatOne

  23. #11443
    Moderator TheGreatOne's Avatar
    Joined
    1 Nov 2014
    Posts
    728
    Images
    63,511
    Likes
    2,585
    Location
    TGO 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ChronicYouth View Post
    Thx for the heads up! This one has pic #128 missing, so the request's still open.
    Ah, then I didn't match that to the set. Sorry. Posted as mirror reply, with 184 images.

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/2779865-Mia...ost266635515

  24. Liked by 5 users: cheval, ChronicYouth, likjik, roger33, version365

  25. #11444
    Private Member madamegrande's Avatar
    Joined
    31 Aug 2021
    Posts
    775
    Images
    1,011
    Likes
    406

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Thank you so much!

  26. Liked by 1 user: TheGreatOne

  27. #11445
    Active Member
    Joined
    15 Jun 2026
    Posts
    448
    Images
    0
    Likes
    104

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Hi! Could anyone upload this set from lbgirlfriends.com? Thanks a lot!
    1) Gogo
    Title: I don't know. Just have some preview images in the following link.
    https://www.pichunter.com/gallery/680262/...o-showing-bi FILLED by TheGreatOne
    Last edited by likjik; 26th September 2026 at 18:22.

  28. Liked by 1 user: TheGreatOne

Posting Permissions