Page 478 of 777 << First ... 378428468476477478479480488528578 ... Last >>
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 11641

Thread: The Transsexual Request Thread (Archive)  

  1. #7156
    Active Member
    Joined
    27 Jan 2025
    Posts
    11
    Images
    0
    Likes
    8

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fajnelaski View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by ireviloeht View Post
    I'm so thankful every time

  2. Liked by 3 users: cheval, ireviloeht, roger33

  3. #7157
    Elite Prospect
    Joined
    8 Apr 2024
    Posts
    566
    Images
    28,239
    Likes
    3,119

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread


  4. Liked by 1 user: cheval

  5. #7158
    Active Member
    Joined
    23 Nov 2024
    Posts
    30
    Images
    1
    Likes
    8

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kontherm81 View Post
    Monique Dior

    i couldn't find this gallery and its video. thank you

    https://shemalestardb.com/galls/ts-moniqu...y-her/58185/

    HELP __ Thanksssssss

  6. #7159
    Elite Prospect ireviloeht's Avatar
    Joined
    12 Jun 2017
    Posts
    2,829
    Images
    223,996
    Likes
    32,931

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kontherm81 View Post
    HELP __ Thanksssssss
    It's been two days. You need to read the first post in this thread.

  7. Liked by 2 users: kontherm81, roger33

  8. #7160
    Active Member
    Joined
    7 Jan 2021
    Posts
    35
    Images
    56
    Likes
    37

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Not sure if anyone has these sets, but I'm throwing the request out here, as I've been looking for Nancy for a long time. Was well known in the scene during 2000s/early 2010s. I looked through the AsianTS threads/siterips here, and this Nancy has been missing from every upload. Short but very hung. I might be able to retire my pirate hat for a while if someone can bless us with these

    Name: Nancy (ladyboy Nancy)
    Name of sets: Frilly Red, Fat Dick, Jean Skirt, Purple Accent, Sweet Girl (According to Nancy's visitor's profile on the AsianTS website)
    Name of website: AsianTS.com

    Last edited by likeboygirls; 9th February 2025 at 12:18.

  9. Liked by 3 users: cheval, pdkh2000, phoenix_88

  10. #7161
    Active Member
    Joined
    10 Feb 2025
    Posts
    1
    Images
    0
    Likes
    1

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    1. Demii D Best
    2. All That Glitters is Gold
    3. TransAngels


    I've found bits and pieces of the set before but I am almost positive there's a full set, more than the 20 picture set (biggest I've found) on here.

  11. Liked by 1 user: cheval

  12. #7162
    Elite Prospect cheval's Avatar
    Joined
    14 Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,298
    Images
    12,719
    Likes
    2,045
    Location
    FRANCE 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jbvbond View Post
    Thank you jbvbond very much apreciate

  13. Liked by 1 user: roger33

  14. #7163
    Elite Prospect ireviloeht's Avatar
    Joined
    12 Jun 2017
    Posts
    2,829
    Images
    223,996
    Likes
    32,931

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Weary_Traveler View Post
    1. Demii D Best
    2. All That Glitters is Gold
    3. TransAngels


    I've found bits and pieces of the set before but I am almost positive there's a full set, more than the 20 picture set (biggest I've found) on here.
    I wouldn't count on it. With some minor exceptions, TransAngels sets are notoriously short. That 20 picture set is most likely all there is.


  15. Liked by 4 users: cheval, roger33, ZackFair, zhongcun7317

  16. #7164
    Super Moderator roger33's Avatar
    Joined
    12 Sep 2018
    Posts
    34,431
    Images
    3,107,555
    Likes
    357,622
    Location
    Basileia ton Rhomaion 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by likeboygirls View Post
    Not sure if anyone has these sets, but I'm throwing the request out here, as I've been looking for Nancy for a long time. Was well known in the scene during 2000s/early 2010s. I looked through the AsianTS threads/siterips here, and this Nancy has been missing from every upload. Short but very hung. I might be able to retire my pirate hat for a while if someone can bless us with these

    Name: Nancy (ladyboy Nancy)
    Name of sets: Frilly Red, Fat Dick, Jean Skirt, Purple Accent, Sweet Girl (According to Nancy's visitor's profile on the AsianTS website)
    Name of website: AsianTS.com

    Looks like i saved her sets to a different folder while ripping the site back in the day. That's why i forgot to post them. Thanks for the reminder.

    Anyways, sets are here

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/13644124-Nancy-2006-01-(x95)
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/13644144-Nancy-2006-03-(x173)
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/13644175-Nancy-2006-06-(x156)
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/13644183-Nancy-2006-08-(x102)
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/13644193-Nancy-2006-11-(x96)
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/13644204-Nancy-2010-03-(x96)
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/13644215-Nancy-2010-04-(x95)



    Her other sets as a bonus

    Ladyboy69
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/5385380-Nancy-2006-03-01-(x141)

    LadyboyCrush
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/13644230-Na...7-06-26)-x65
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/13644238-Na...8-01-15)-x31
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/13644245-Na...8-07-08)-x75

    LadyboyLadyboy
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/4983433-Nan...ost221705319
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/4983434-Nan...ost221705600


  17. #7165

  18. Liked by 3 users: cheval, kontherm81, ZackFair

  19. #7166
    Active Member
    Joined
    7 Jan 2021
    Posts
    35
    Images
    56
    Likes
    37

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by roger33 View Post
    Looks like i saved her sets to a different folder while ripping the site back in the day. That's why i forgot to post them. Thanks for the reminder.

    Anyways, sets are here
    Just want you to know that you've posted what I've been scouring the internet for for over a decade. Wouldn't be surprised if Nancy DLs them too Thanks!

  20. Liked by 3 users: cheval, roger33, ZackFair

  21. #7167
    Active Member
    Joined
    19 May 2021
    Posts
    42
    Images
    7
    Likes
    59

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Hiya

    Anyone got this set from Chloe Lox from Bob's Tgirls? Thank you very much in advance!

    https://shemalestardb.com/galls/chloe-lox...-she/151034/

  22. Liked by 1 user: cheval

  23. #7168
    Active Member darksheltem's Avatar
    Joined
    1 Jan 2023
    Posts
    81
    Images
    13
    Likes
    97

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Hello,

    Does anyone have this set of 'Patty LX0' from Ladyboy.xxx / AsianTGirl?



    Name: Patty (Patty LX0)
    Set: Gorgeous Patty Strokes Her Large Cock
    Site: AsianTGirl
    Link: https://www.asiantgirl.com/tour/trailers/...ge-Cock.html

    Thx

  24. Liked by 1 user: cheval

  25. #7169
    Elite Prospect phoenix_88's Avatar
    Joined
    27 Sep 2021
    Posts
    749
    Images
    31,893
    Likes
    3,198

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Hi I'm looking for the following:

    Nykole Freeman
    https://shemalestardb.com/stars/N/Nykole_Freeman/
    Site: BobsTGirls, both sets

    For some reason is not listed on the BobsT website, however the sets are listed on shemalestardb. So If anyone has those 2 sets and be willing to post, that would be greatly appreciated!










    And im looking for

    Annie
    Site: Ladyboy-Ladyboy
    https://shemalestardb.com/stars/A/Annie_2/
    Set: Unknown, but only has 1 set according to ShemalestarDB

    Request honored: https://vipergirls.to/threads/13656423-Annie-B...-5-2014-117x

    Last edited by phoenix_88; 27th February 2025 at 13:15.

  26. Liked by 3 users: cheval, roger33, zhongcun7317

  27. #7170
    Elite Prospect ZackFair's Avatar
    Joined
    2 Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,822
    Images
    611,452
    Likes
    86,555
    Location
    The Nexus of The Universe 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by darksheltem View Post
    Hello,

    Does anyone have this set of 'Patty LX0' from Ladyboy.xxx / AsianTGirl?



    Name: Patty (Patty LX0)
    Set: Gorgeous Patty Strokes Her Large Cock
    Site: AsianTGirl
    Link: https://www.asiantgirl.com/tour/trailers/...ge-Cock.html

    Thx
    (stealing roger's "awsm" emoji... )

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/13656422-Pa...16-2016-127x



    formerly known as zachfair999

    ZACK'S COLLECTION OF UPLOADS (FROM ATK) | ZACK'S SMALL FAUSTINA COLLECTION | VICTORA LAWSON ATK SHOOTS



    Balls deep Mate; BALLS DEEP!!!


  28. Liked by 3 users: cheval, darksheltem, roger33

Posting Permissions