Page 82 of 82 << First ... 3272808182
Results 1,216 to 1,226 of 1226

Thread: IMX.to - support  

Elite Prospect
    Images

Re: IMX.to - support

Thanks for the offer Lurkio, but I rarely click on a picture. I prefer to fire up BID and double click a thumbnail there.

2. Liked by 1 user: Lurkio

Elite Prospect
    Images

guys did you notice imx remove images from april

Elite Prospect
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by viper37 View Post

yes, but now they are all back

5. Liked by 3 users: IronKing, Pixel, VTR

Elite Member
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by viper37 View Post
    Like any imagehost, whenever part/all of IMX's servers are undergoing maintenance then the images stored thereon will temporarily become unavailable.

This is completely normal and usually requires only some patience rather than panicky bold size 6 red text.

7. Liked by 5 users: cdf99, Pixel, Progishness, roger33, VTR

Images

Quote Originally Posted by twat View Post
    Hi Ricardo,

I've never experienced any issues with imx.to using the following browser extensions (which I'd strongly recommend doing anyway, for both performance and privacy reasons):

If you do that, you won't see any ads. Also, if you're registered and signed in, fewer ads will get served to you (but again, I'd still recommend using the two extensions above and you won't get any.)

If you still experience problems after that, it's your antivirus software that's the issue and you'll either need to unblock the site or take it up with your AV provider.

Good luck – please let us know how it goes as it'll help others.
    Hello again...
    "Privacy Badger" installed and "IMX.to" links working normally for now.( Using "Chrome" browser )
    Thanks for your attention.

9. Liked by 2 users: Pixel, roger33

Elite Prospect
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Lurkio View Post
    Same for you to dave, if you want to list what viruses AVAST is reporting when you use imx.to we here will be happy to double-check them for you.
    Just flagged up one, named URL:Blacklist. And not just once, but 961 times on the same page!
    Link: https://vipergirls.to/threads/244346...a#post20878211

11. Liked by 1 user: VTR

Illegitimi Non Carborundum Progishness's Avatar
    Images

Avast is notorious for this, and TBH it is not the best AV suite to use. I much prefer the free version of Comodo Internet Security Premium, which does a solid job without being overly zealous.

https://filehippo.com/download_comodo/
    Last edited by Progishness; 2nd June 2024 at 20:21.
    "We're going to need a bigger swear jar."

13. Liked by 3 users: dave55uk, Lurkio, VTR

Images

Elite Member
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by dave55uk View Post
    Just flagged up one, named URL:Blacklist. And not just once, but 961 times on the same page!
    Link: https://vipergirls.to/threads/244346...a#post20878211
    That's strange, that almost sounds like a firewall or ad-blocker warning rather than an antivirus warning, especially if it's reporting that many entries for any single page on the imx site.

Interestingly, with Kaspersky and UBlock Origin via Firefox that example link throws up no antivirus or firewall warnings when viewing any of the images, but there are a couple of random third-party (presumably advertising) links that UBlock quietly deals with.

Does the imx page load at all for you, or do you just get a blank screen and the warning message? If it's just giving you a blank screen then I wonder if Avast is detecting one or more of the third-party advertisers trying to load in their ads via javascript and Avast is doing what it does best and is simply blocking and warning you about the whole page instead of the specific offending element(s) thereon.

As Prog mentioned above, Avast is well known for being highly over-sensitive in its detection routines, which can be a good thing in some cases, after all better a little too sensitive than not, but the higher than normal rate of false-positives Avast seems to throw up can also cause some confusion and concern which generally leads to a negative experience.

16. Liked by 2 users: dave55uk, VTR

Elite Prospect
    Images

On that very same page I linked to above, Avast is now not showing anything amiss.
    That same day is was doing similar on other pages, some much lower in count (300-ish)
    and one over 1000. Fortunately, it didn't affect any downloads.
    But since then, I've seen nothing. Maybe a glitch somewhere?
    Personally, I'd prefer Avast to be a bit over-sensitive. Better safe than sorry, eh?

18. Liked by 3 users: Lurkio, roger33, VTR

Elite Member
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by dave55uk View Post
    On that very same page I linked to above, Avast is now not showing anything amiss.
    That same day is was doing similar on other pages, some much lower in count (300-ish)
    and one over 1000. Fortunately, it didn't affect any downloads.
    But since then, I've seen nothing. Maybe a glitch somewhere?
    Personally, I'd prefer Avast to be a bit over-sensitive. Better safe than sorry, eh?
    Depending on the scripts used, some adverts/advertisement companies do occasionally trigger even the big name antivirus/internet security apps, so for the issue to come and go randomly like that is actually somewhat kind of... normal.

And yep, better the software be a bit too sensitive and give occasional false positives rather than be the opposite and not work when you need it most.

20. Liked by 3 users: dave55uk, roger33, VTR

Page 82 of 82 << First ... 3272808182