View Poll Results: What version(s) of VRipper are you using ?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Windows

38 84.44%
  • Linux

5 11.11%
  • Mac

4 8.89%
  • Server

1 2.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 110 << First ... 9101112132161 ... Last >>

Thread: VRipper (Cross-platform Gallery Ripper)  

Images

Re: VRipper (Cross-platform Gallery Ripper)

Minor UI suggestion: Add more contrast between queued and stopped links. It's white and very very light gray, and depending on the lighting near your monitor, it can be very hard to tell the difference at a glance.

Elite Prospect
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by cutepolarbear View Post
    When you get a chance, can you please add hosts: postimg.cc, imageserve.net, and imagevenue?
    I've put together a working implementation for imagevenue, will PR once I get my GitHub sorted

Elite Prospect
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by cutepolarbear View Post
    When you get a chance, can you please add hosts: postimg.cc, imageserve.net, and imagevenue?
    PRs submitted:
    imagevenue.com Support
    postimg.cc Support

Also a fix for image URLs containing spaces

4. Liked by 1 user: theghooost

Images

Hi,

thx for the Viper Ripper. Nice job, but, please, ...
    1. Could you store images with JPG extension instead of obsolete and unused JPEG?
    2. Could the text (gallery name) be selected when I open the Change galery name dialog, so that I can easily paste new gallery name from the clipboard?
    3. Could Enter be handled as Save in Change galery name dialog?
    4. Could you add numbering (file order)?
    5. Could you stop moving the files in the list when the download starts/finishes?
    6. Could you add file sort, eg. by gallery name?

Thx a million.

6. Liked by 1 user: LeeJames

Images

Quote Originally Posted by nnobudd View Post
    Hi,

thx for the Viper Ripper. Nice job, but, please, ...
    1. Could you store images with JPG extension instead of obsolete and unused JPEG?
    2. Could the text (gallery name) be selected when I open the Change galery name dialog, so that I can easily paste new gallery name from the clipboard?
    3. Could Enter be handled as Save in Change galery name dialog?
    4. Could you add numbering (file order)?
    5. Could you stop moving the files in the list when the download starts/finishes?
    6. Could you add file sort, eg. by gallery name?

Thx a million.
    You're using a different/older ripper that is no longer supported or developed and in fact was developed by a completely different person. You can find the thread for that ripper or go to the first post in this thread and download this ripper. There's even a cli-based ripper that you can find in yet another thread. You can't currently change the gallery name but this ripper does a good job of of numbering files for hosts that use random number names. It also uses the .jpg extension

My own feature request for @theghooost - Is it possible to have the file numbering be per host or even automatically set?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~~Some of my Newer Photoset Faves~~ | ~~Previous Photoset Faves~~ | ~~Some of my Video Faves~~
    I just don't care anymore. Hiatus indefinitely extended.

Images

Hi I have not logged on in a long time .. I love this forum .. I have 2 part question ...

Does this replace the ripper i currently have that no more updates and such is available ? .. how do I download vids ? .. I could not find where to look for my vid question ..

thanks much appreciated

Images

Quote Originally Posted by TheFemaleForm View Post
    Hi I have not logged on in a long time .. I love this forum .. I have 2 part question ...

Does this replace the ripper i currently have that no more updates and such is available ? .. how do I download vids ? .. I could not find where to look for my vid question ..

thanks much appreciated
    Yes this ripper is being actively developed and can can be downloaded from the first post in this thread. It may take a bit between updates and such cuz I guess it's a side project for the dev and he has more of a life than I do

There's also a command line ripper in another thread but I have no experience with that.

Videos aren't supported and probably never will be because there are a ton of hosts and there are many download managers and more specialized apps that already handle that. I personally use and can recommend JDownloader for video and archive files.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~~Some of my Newer Photoset Faves~~ | ~~Previous Photoset Faves~~ | ~~Some of my Video Faves~~

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Weaz3L View Post
    You're using a different/older ripper that is no longer supported or developed and in fact was developed by a completely different person. You can find the thread for that ripper or go to the first post in this thread and download this ripper. There's even a cli-based ripper that you can find in yet another thread. You can't currently change the gallery name but this ripper does a good job of of numbering files for hosts that use random number names. It also uses the .jpg extension

My own feature request for @theghooost - Is it possible to have the file numbering be per host or even automatically set?
    I've downloaded and installed VR on Dec 1st 2019, release 2.1.2.
    2.10.1 was released later. I'm going to try & see.... Oops, it's for Windows 7 and higher. I have the older 2.1.2 on XP-machine which does not have access to other machines on my LAN.

Thx a lot!

Images

If you have the old ViperRipper installed and you click on the Download Gallery link that ripper will probably open which may cause confusion. Sounds like that might be what happened for you.

The newer VRipper needs to be opened first and then you enable clipboard monitoring and copy the url, or don't enable clipboard monitoring and paste it in manually. I think being able to have the Download Gallery link open this app is on the list for future updates somewhere.

Images

First let me say, I cannot believe how far this has come. It really is nice and shows your dedication. Thank you

Maybe I am doing something wrong or missed a setting (I found this to be the case for most my questions so far)

If grabbing a thread with multiple posts it doesn't seem to grab either, like for example this post:
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/499843...-(13-Jan-2020)

Is this software or user related as to why? (If user how can I fix it?)

Thank you again.

Images

It's grabbing multiple post threads correctly for me. Maybe you missed that you have to go onto the Link Collector tab and select which post you want to rip?
    There's a tutorial in the first post of this thread that may help: https://vipergirls.to/threads/466053...1#post50247693

Images

Quote Originally Posted by theghooost View Post
    Checkout v2.5.0
    Wow wow wow!!!! Thanks a lot!!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Weaz3L View Post
    It's grabbing multiple post threads correctly for me. Maybe you missed that you have to go onto the Link Collector tab and select which post you want to rip?
    There's a tutorial in the first post of this thread that may help: https://vipergirls.to/threads/466053...1#post50247693
    Solved my problem.. I expected "User Error" some where ..lol

Thank you

Images

My SSD died on me, thank god the project is submitted on github , but i lost my dev, test and packaging environment and i have to build it again from scratch.
    Expect some delays on fixes and new features.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by yyk762 View Post
    Thank you for your contributions, i will merge your PRs once i setup my environment again