Thread: Lisa Carson  

Images

Thumbs up Lisa Carson

2. Liked by 3 users: Aekhyron, Raphael, sliphed

peedee
    I remember having to watch Ally McBeal because my girlfriend wanted to. The ONLY thing that made suckass show tolerable was secretly wishing ''c'mon, c'mon - show Lisa Nicole Carson''. I always wondered what happened to her, Lisa Carson I mean. I know what happened to my girlfriend. She contracted a case of skankitis. I don't know how she got buried in my backyard.

Anyway, thanks for the pics!

Private Member
    Images
    My dream woman, I guess the thread i made for her before died, thanx for the resurection.

litmatch21
    Ally McBeal show is where i first saw her and i thought she was quite sexy.....actually i first saw her in Jason's Lyrics.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgrdaddy76
    My dream woman, I guess the thread i made for her before died, thanx for the resurection.
    I did a search before posting so yeah, it probably got taken down..such a shame too,not having these on the forums. Enjoy da pics ^O^

Images

8. Liked by 5 users: jimaroon, jombo, malto, Raphael, sliphed

Private Member
    Images
    God I wanted to see her nude sooo bad!!! What's she up to now? Has her body held up? I'm afraid one day she will be nude, but she'll have hit the wall by then.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jombo View Post
    God I wanted to see her nude sooo bad!!! What's she up to now? Has her body held up? I'm afraid one day she will be nude, but she'll have hit the wall by then.
    Lisa Nicole Carson (born 12 July 1969 in Brooklyn, New York) is an American actress. She is best known for her work on US television, including supporting roles in NBC's ER and Fox's Ally McBeal. Carson appeared in the roles simultaneously, but was controversially fired from both series and has appeared in no other roles since. It has since been revealed that she has been diagnosed with schizophrenia, leading to her retirement from public view

11. Liked by 2 users: jombo, philips25

Private Member
    Images
    Damn! That's too bad. I had heard rumors that she was difficult to work with, and now I know why. Thanks for the info.