Page 7 of 7 << First ... 567

Thread: Siblings With Benefits  

Images

Re: Siblings With Benefits

Siblings with Benefits

Chapter-30 C

The time I had been dreading had arrived, and as I watched Murdock wrap a blood pressure cuff around Mark's arm, I felt my stomach begin to start to turn nervously. I glanced over at Alex who was sitting at the table across from my brother and was reading the manual that went along with the polygraph machine on the table in between him and my brother. In front of Warner was a manila folder that he had brought with him. I had asked him twice on the way over to Murdock's office what was in there, and each time, Alex had flashed that smirk and said it was some pictures to ask Mark about during the test. I took a deep breath and wondered what I was more nervous about; whether or not Murdock could figure out a way for Mark to lie through the questions the prosecutor was bound to ask, or what Alex had up his sleeve.
    I looked over at Mark who seemed, as he had all day, to be almost unnaturally calm. Mark was wearing a black t-shirt and jeans both of which fit him a bit snugly. Despite my nerves I found myself not only thinking how damn good he looked, but even caught my eyes lingering at the bulge between his legs. Megan you are one sick puppy I told myself. Then again I wasn't alone as on more than one occasion since we had left the house I had noticed Mark staring at my legs. I was wearing a white tank top and a pair of very tight cut off denim shorts and had also caught Alex looking several times as well. Oh well guess I wasn't the only one with sex on the brain.

I looked up as Murdock pulled a couple of straps across Mark's chest and was explaining how they would monitor his breathing rate. Next he attached two small cuffs to the tips of Mark's middle and index fingers of his left hand. I asked what they did and Alex spoke up from where he was reading that they measured the amount of sweat on the fingertips. My eyes made their way over to the machine itself which was a surprisingly small box that had several needles that would chart the various readings. Apparently if any or all spiked past a certain tolerance it meant Mark was lying. Murdock finished hooking everything up to the machine then stepping back from the table told Mark he was going to ask him some basic questions so he could see where Mark's levels were when he was telling the truth.

As Murdock asked Mark his name, date of birth and similar easy questions I slid my chair closer to the table and watched the needles start scratching across the paper. Murdock then told Mark that he wanted him to answer the next questions falsely;

"How much do you weigh Mark?"

"Two hundred pounds." Mark answered calmly.

The graph spiked.

"Your age?"

"Twenty five."

Another spike.

"Okay Mark," Murdock said as he grabbed my pack of cigarettes off the table and taking one out lit it.

"Help yourself." I said dryly.

"Sorry." Murdock said absently then continued to Mark;

"I want you to answer the next question very casually. You know like me and you are at the bar just shooting the shit old buddies like you and Alex okay?"

Mark nodded and Murdock asked;

"So Mark how many brothers and sisters do you have and how old are they?"

"I have a sister named Megan she's twenty three." As Mark spoke the needles stayed still. "I also have a brother named Jack who just turned nineteen."

At that the needles spiked and I felt my stomach begin to turn even more. These were stupid questions how would Mark be able to get through serious ones? Murdock shook his head and said;

"I told you to relax Mark."

"I am relaxed." Mark said and really did seem to be.

"Why don't I ask a couple? " Alex asked.

"What would be the point Alex?" Murdock asked turning to face him. "You're not going to be asking in court."

"Well maybe he'll get comfortable with me then you take back over." Alex said shrugging. "Couldn't hurt right Megan?"

As he asked he looked at me and smirked. I shrugged hoping it looked casual then turned towards Mark who to my surprise winked at me.

"Let's try it." Mark said.

"Okay whatever." Murdock said and came and sat down next to me.

As I looked over at him, I realized that Murdock was nervous and that fact did little to settle my own nerves nor did the huge smile on Alex's face as he turned to face my brother:

"Hey Mark, which one of us can bench press more?"

"You." Mark said rolling his eyes.

"And who is better looking?" Alex asked grinning.

"Me." Mark said smiling back.

"See that!" Alex exclaimed pointing at the still needles. "He just blatantly lied and the needles didn't move!"

"Oh for Christ's sake Alex." Murdock said shaking his head. "That question is an opinion if he thinks he's better looking it won't register."

"Oh he knows I'm better looking than him." Alex said. Turning to me he asked. "Come on Megan who is better looking here?"

"I don't know Alex." I told him shaking my head like Murdock. "He's my brother how do I know if he's better looking than you?"

Alex smirked at me and said;

"I don't know Megan I bet you think your little brother's pretty cute."

"Alex enough!" Murdock snapped. "This isn't going anywhere, go play mirror, mirror on the wall later."

"Jeez," Alex said." I was only trying to get everyone relaxed here just making a joke." He gave an exaggerated sigh and muttered;

"Okay okay."

At that Alex slipped a picture out of the folder and I held my breath; I had no idea what to expect but breathed a sigh of relief when I saw it was a picture of Cynthia. In the picture she was sitting on the bar at Mitch's in a short black dress smiling.

"Who is this Mark?"

"Robin Strafford." Mark said

The graph spiked. Alex frowned at that then said;

"Really, who is it?"

"Cynthia."

"You and her a couple Mark?"

"Sort of." Mark said.

The needles moved very slightly but not as much as before.

"Means he's not sure." Murdock said softly to me. "Those reactions the judge will lean towards truth."

"So Mark," Alex continued beginning to smirk. "Does Cynthia take it in the ass?"

"Alex!!" Murdock snapped again.

"Yup." Mark said grinning back at him.

"Ahh, but does she like it?" Alex asked his smile widening.

"Not all the time." Mark replied his own smile getting bigger.

At that I felt a surge of anger go through me and leaning over I punched Mark hard in the arm.

"Ow!" Mark cried out in surprise,

"I've told you about that bullshit Mark!" I yelled at him. "You don't ever make a woman do something she doesn't want too!" I swung and hit him again in the same spot.

"Christ Meg!" Mark exclaimed.

As the irrational burst of anger flowed through me, I pictured Mark forcing Cynthia to take his massive cock in her ass. I had spent close to two years having a cock forced into every hole I had and couldn't bear the thought of any woman being pushed to do that. I swung at Mark again but this time he caught my wrist and pushed my hand away.

"Enough sis." Mark said. His voice was soft and still extremely calm. "It's just a game with her and me. If she really doesn't want to she doesn't have to."

"Right." Alex agreed. "If she doesn't want too you tell her you'll find someone else who will so see you later." He nodded in approval. "Just like I do it I..."

"Fuck you Alex!" I snapped at him surprised at the venom in my own voice. "Why don't you let me shove a fucking pipe up your fucking ass." I shook my head in disgust. "Piece of shit!"

"Whoa watch your mouth Megan." Alex snapped back. "You think you're talking to one of your druggy friends that will listen to anything that comes out of your mouth so they can put something in..."

"For Christ's sake!" Murdock yelled. "What the hell is wrong with you people? Knock it off."

Murdock stood up from where he was sitting and continued;

"Maybe you two should leave," He paused and added. "In separate cars of course and Mark and I will work this out."

"I...I'm sorry." I said softly and sitting back down put my head down. "I just..."

I stopped as I really had no idea what to say. No one except for Mark and my parents knew everything I had been through so I am sure to Alex and Murdock I seemed crazy.

"Everyone's just on edge is all." Murdock said quietly getting me off the hook. "Now let's just all calm down. We've all been working together on this we need to keep doing it okay?"

"Yeah sure." Alex said. "For the record Megan you should try being a little more grateful to me that I..."

"And you should be grateful that Murdock stopped you from finishing that last sentence." Mark said softly. "Because if you had, I would have knocked you on your ass," Mark paused and added. "Notice that graph didn't move on that one."

Alex stared hard at Mark for a minute and I thought he was going to respond with a threat of his own. Instead, and to me more disturbingly, Alex smiled and nodded.

"Okay Mark I forgot big sis is never wrong. It's okay really, I shouldn't have gotten involved in your little spat." He smirked. "We cool? Ready to start again, no jokes?"

"Absolutely." Mark said and as he did he returned the smile. "I'm totally ready Alex what's next?"

I stared at my brother in dismay. Mark knew that Alex was eventually going to put him on the spot about our relationship and he was egging him on.

"Okay Mark," Murdock began as he reached into his briefcase and pulled out a folder of his own. "What was the name of the man that beat you as a child?"

"Max Thompson." Mark replied.

"Is this him?" Murdock asked showing Mark a picture of someone I had never seen.

"No."

"This?" Another unknown face.

"No."

"What about him." This was a picture of Max.

"No." Mark said.

This time the needle not only moved but practically leapt across the paper.

"Mark do you have nightmares about your past?"

"Yes."

"In them do you see this man?"

"No."

Another huge jump.

Murdock sighed and looking at the picture in his hand said quietly;

"Mark I want you to imagine you're doing your karate exercises. I want you to breath deep and picture controlling your breathing and your heart rate just as if you were getting ready for a match. I'll give you a couple of minutes okay?"

Mark nodded and closed his eyes. I looked over to see Alex staring at Murdock who shook his head. Alex looked away and for the first time this evening seemed serious. A moment later he looked up and saw me looking at him. I did not look away and after a minute Alex tapped the folder in front of him and after tapping it winked. With an act of what felt like the last of my will I kept my gaze steady, and after glancing down at the folder, looked back up at him and forced a smirk of my own. Alex nodded at me as if in approval and looked back at Mark as Murdock, once again holding up the picture of Max, began speaking again;

"Mark when you saw this man at the Green bar did you know who he was?"

"No." Mark said, adding a shake of his head.

The needles jumped.

"Mark, have you ever used cocaine?"

"Never." Steady.

"Ever sell cocaine?"

"No."

"Did you ever tell Max Thompson you were a drug dealer?"

"No."

The needles jumped again and I felt my eyes beginning to well up.

"Mark once more have you ever seen this man?"

"No never."

A large jump.

"This isn't going to work." Murdock said tossing the picture down. "Not at all." He took a deep breath and said; "Mark it's time to talk deal; you can't beat this."

"No." Mark said. "I will not go to jail and let him win."

"Mark..."

Before Murdock could finish Alex spoke up;

"Listen Roger this isn't right." He pointed at the picture of Max. "These questions will all be skewed."

"What do you mean?" Mark asked.

"Okay look. Let's say you aren't lying. You never recognized Max until he said who he was. Thing is now you do know him!" Alex turned to Murdock. "Now that he knows him his brain recognizes him and he can't say he didn't know him then because once his mind knew who he was it can't differentiate when it was he knew him. Get it?"

Murdock paused and began stroking his chin as he was thinking.

"Mark?" Alex asked.

"Makes sense." Mark agreed.

"Maybe." Murdock said then sitting down next to me again pulled some papers from his briefcase and started looking through them.

Leaning over I saw they were all references to cases that he felt had precedents in Mark's case. As Murdock sat there scanning each document Alex sighed and said;

"Well let's try some more maybe you'll get used to it."

"I think it's a waste of time." I spoke up quickly.

Alex turned to me and grinned.

"Yeah I bet you would." Looking over at my brother he asked;

"What do you think Mark? Want to keep trying?"

As he spoke Alex reached into the folder again but kept his hand over the picture there. I felt my heart beginning to race.

"What's the picture?" Mark asked.

"You only get to see if we keep going." Alex stated. "You have to pay to play Mark you know that."

When Alex finished speaking he sounded as if he was about ready to laugh. Once again to my chagrin Mark smiled back and said;

"Okay Alex I'll play. What you got there?"

"Oh nothing really." Alex said. "I'm just screwing with you seeing if you could you know... stay calm." He shrugged and picking up the picture showed it to Mark and asked;

"So who is this little hottie?"

I could see the picture in his hands from where I was sitting and stifled a groan as I saw it was a picture of me. Not just any picture but one from a Halloween Party Alex had hosted at a private club. I had had gone as a French maid with a frilly skirt that had barely covered my ass and my extremely long legs encased in black fishnets. In the picture I had one of those legs up on the shoulder of Alex who was dressed as Dracula, the feather duster strategically covering between my legs. As I stared at the picture I remembered that Mark, who had gone as Marques Desade and had a leash attached to Cynthia, had stared at me all night. By the end of the party Mark had made some excuse to take Cynthia home, came back to pick me up and then took me back to his place where he put the leash and collar on me and fucked the shit out of me. As those thoughts raced through my mind it hit me how twisted we really were; those were certainly not typical brother sister memories. …………………………………..(30-C)

To Be Cont..............

Images

Siblings with Benefits

Chapter-30 D

Mark looked at the picture then up at Alex who could no longer contain the smirk on his face. This was where it was going to come out. I looked over at Murdock who was engrossed in his paperwork; was Alex really going to expose us in front of him?

"That's my sister." Mark said putting his hands up as if to say; so?

"She looks hot in this pic though no?" Alex asked.

"She's my sister." Mark repeated leaning back in the chair and shrugging. "I don't think of her like that."

As Mark spoke the last part of that sentence the needle crept up part way. Alex was watching and grinned.

"Interesting." He looked at Mark. "Didn't answer me though; question is Mark, do you think Megan is hot?" he laughed. "Come on Mark look at her damn legs in that picture."

Murdock glanced up and after rolling his eyes went back to reading his files. Mark sighed and said;

"Yes my sister is very attractive." He then smirked. "How could she not be? She looks just like me!"

Alex grunted as he watched the needle stay still and looked as if he were going to say something when Murdock abruptly stood up.

"Listen I'm going to go down to the basement to the reference stacks and look for a few things. I'll probably be a few minutes think you three can get along while I'm gone?"

"Yes dad." Alex said sarcastically.

"Well if you guys want some air the door down the hall leads to the alley behind the building. Don't go out the front the alarms set and no one is supposed to be on this floor at night got it?"

"We'll probably just stay here." Alex said sitting back in his chair and looking at the picture of the two of us.

"Air sounds good actually." I said, trying to get Mark to agree. With Murdock gone Alex would sure as hell not hold back.

"But I'm not done." Alex said simply, and then looking at Mark grinned. "Unless you don't want to play twenty questions anymore," He shrugged as he watched Murdock leave the room. "You know just in case you have any secrets you're afraid will come out."

"I don't know what you've been smoking Alex but if you want to keep playing your stupid game I'm up for it."

I wanted to get up and tell Mark we were going to go outside but it would look bad. I looked at Mark and Alex staring at each other and found myself resigned to the fact that our secret was going to be exposed very shortly and God only knew what Alex would do with it; what kind of games he would play.

"So Mark." Alex said the smirk back in place. "Have you ever kissed Megan?"

"What the hell kind of question is that?" I snapped.

"One that I don't remember asking you." Alex said giving me a dirty look.

Before I could respond. Mark said quietly in Latin;

"Let me handle it my sister. All will be well."

"What did you say?" Alex asked.

"I said don't waste your breath he never listens."

As Mark spoke I was looking at the polygraph and noticed it didn't move even though Mark had just lied; maybe because it was close to the truth.

"Whatever, you didn't answer me. You ever kiss your sister Mark?"

"Of course I have she's my sister." Mark answered. "Hell I kissed her this morning."

"On the lips Mark, don't play with words." Alex told him. "Have you ever kissed Megan... on the lips?"

"Yes." Mark answered with no hesitation.

"Yeah?" Alex asked smiling as he saw the graph not moving. "Why would you..."

"If you need to know which you seem to do," Mark said softly. "I really had no experience with girls and was with Krissy and well... I didn't really know how to kiss. I mentioned it and Megan." Mark looked away and whispered;

"My sister taught me how to kiss."

"No shit!" Alex said laughing then looking at me said; "Aww what a great big sister. So what else did you teach little brother over here?"

I rolled my eyes at him and turned away to look at Mark who was sitting there as calm as could be.

"Anything else you want to embarrass me with Alex?"

"Hey Mark it's not my fault you were a late bloomer!" Alex laughed again. "Bad ass Mark had to have his sister show him how to kiss. Priceless" With a wink Alex then asked; "So, she teach you to French too?"

"I'm not even going to answer that." Mark said sounding disgusted.

"Yeah I figured." Alex said. "Makes me wonder why. Anyway, hmmm." Alex made a show of thinking then snapped his fingers.

"Hey Mark ever sleep with your sister?"

Mark was silent and for the first time since we had gotten there looked nervous. I swallowed hard wondering if I should just start up with Alex and break this off even if it made us look bad. As I took a breath and prepared to start making a scene I saw Mark cock his head slightly, that odd distant look came into his eyes and I swore he looked as if he were listening for something. Maybe he heard Murdock coming. I tried to listen but didn't hear anything.

"Well Mark?" Alex asked again his electric blue eyes were boring into my brothers. "Hey, you in there, or just ignoring the question?"

Mark sat up straighter in his chair and glanced over at me. I narrowed my eyes and looked at him closely; his eyes seemed to have darkened and he had that intense look he got on his face sometimes.

"Yes I have." He said quietly. Even his voice sounded a bit different. Not louder but stronger more confident.

"You've slept with Megan?" Alex asked. "So you admit that you..."

"I've slept with her as in we were in the same bed you jerk." Mark told him. "She told you about my nightmares Alex, when I was younger I couldn't sleep. Megan would sleep next to me so I could."

"That's not what I meant and you know it Mark. Have..."

"I wouldn't expect you to understand that Alex." Mark said interrupting again and now I could hear the intensity in his voice as well as see it in his face. "Spoiled little rich kids don't grow up with problems like that. You have no idea what my sister and I went through. So wipe that fucking smirk off your face and if you have something you want to know stop yanking my chain and fucking ask me."

As he finished Mark stared directly into Alex's eyes leaning over as he did so. Alex stared back at him and after slowly licking his lips nodded and after looking over at me turned back to Mark and asked simply;

"Mark are you fucking your sister?"

I felt as if someone had just kicked me in the stomach. As soon as he asked Alex looked at the graph waiting for Mark to answer.
    "What!?!" Mark exclaimed. "What the fuck kind of question is that?"

"One I want you to answer Mark." Alex said quietly. "Once again, are you having sex with your hot sister over there Mark?"

"Fuck you Alex!" Mark snapped his eyes starting to bulge.

"Yeah whatever Mark, yes or no?"

Mark jumped to his feet startling me and pulling the cuffs from his fingers tossed them onto the table.

"I refuse to answer that! What the fuck is wrong with you Alex? How fucking dare you say that about us? I should..."

"Oh please." Alex said leaning back in his chair calmly. "Stop with the threats Mark I'm not a punk in the street you don't scare me. And spare me the righteous indignation just admit it."

"Bullshit!" Mark yelled. "I'm not saying shit about this you sick fuck!"

"Mark stop." I said softly.

It was over and the last thing we needed was Mark pissing Alex off we would have to see where he was going to go with this. Maybe Mark had been right earlier and Alex would just keep it too himself. Still the thought of him knowing was making me sick to my stomach what if he did tell my parents? All this flew through my mind in seconds and I forced myself to try to speak so Mark wouldn't.

"Just let it..."

"Don't say a fucking word!" Mark snapped at me so forcefully I froze. Mark had never spoken to me in that tone. Pointing at Alex he said; "Don't even dignify this piece of shit with an answer!"

"I have news for you Mark," Alex said his voice also rising. "You already answered me by not answering me!" Alex pointed at me.

"Look at her face Mark! Sis is scared shitless I caught you Mark, both of you. now cut the shit and watch your fucking mouth before I make sure everyone else knows too."

I felt tears rising behind my eyes and was ready to pretty much start begging but I caught Mark looking at me.

"Trust me." He whispered in latin.

"That Latin must come in handy when you talk dirty to each other." Alex laughed. "Sitting there in front of your parents whispering about all the dirty little things you did in their house."

"I'm warning you Alex." Mark said beginning to remove the straps from his chest. "You spread that bullshit I'll..."

"Do absolutely nothing." Alex told him. "You'll do nothing Mark because if you do there won't be a person in this state that won't know all about you and your slutty sister's little games. So you just back the fuck off." He looked coldly at Mark and added;

"So who do you think would hire an attorney who fucks his sister? Like bartending Mark? You'll be doing it forever." He then smiled. "Then again you and your sister are both pretty good looking maybe you can do incest porn make some money." He grunted.

"Hell wouldn't be the first time you got paid for sex and sis over there's done okay getting on her knees. Usually not for cash though."

"You mother fucker..." Mark said softly.

"No Mark, get it straight, you fuck family members not me."

"Please stop Mark," I whispered.

I could see Mark ready to explode and didn't want that kind of trouble. Trying to stay calm as Mark had said I still didn't give anything away as I simply said;

"He thinks he's got something he's not going to stop." I looked at Mark who looked like he was ready to snap. "Let it go little brother."

"Aww little brother." Alex laughed a surprisingly cheerful one. "That is too cute." He looked at me. "So do you whisper that in his ear when he fucks you? Do you say come to your big sister?"

"You're going to be sorry Alex you really are." Mark said softly.

"Oh knock it off," Alex said looking up at Mark who was glaring at him.

Alex seemed to be not only quite relaxed but very pleased with himself as he leaned back and looking over at me said;

"Hey look, I don't want to make trouble for you. But you know how I am I've been thinking the two of you were a little too close for awhile now but never thought you were this close."

He put his hands up as if saying oh well then continued;

"Then I hear sis in your room moaning like a $10 hooker and out she comes with her tits all but hanging out and looking like the cat that ate the canary." Alex nodded.

"So I was pretty sure and this proves it."

"It proves nothing." Mark began...

"Then why didn't you answer Mark? You didn't answer because you can't lie through that thing. Tell you what you should have at least tried. Anyway don't worry about it it's not like I am going to tell anyone. So calm down Mark," With that he grinned. "I would like to know some things though."

I looked at Mark who was watching Alex as if he were waiting for something.

"I mean is like the sex hotter because you're related? Do you guys really call each other brother and sister when you fuck?" He smiled and looked at Mark.

"So what's it like to watch your sister suck your cock Mark? Bet she's good at it; look at those lips. Never mind the experience she's got."

"Don't talk about my sister." Mark said quietly.

"And you know speaking of experience," Alex continued ignoring him and turning to me. "I bet you taught your little brother to do more than kiss. Did you teach him to kiss your other lips too sis.?"

I somehow managed to look at Alex and remain quiet. My eyes were tearing up and it was everything I could do not to start crying. Alex looked as if he were going to look away then slapped the table in front of him so hard I jumped.

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed. "I just realized something." He slapped his forehead. "Oh my God you were Mark's first weren't you?"

He started laughing and looked back at Mark who was now leaning against the chair he seemed to be calming down but still had that air of waiting for something.

"Your big sister took your virginity!" Alex said shaking his head as if it was the funniest thing he had ever heard. "Oh that is too much! So did you make the first move Mark? Maybe one night you guys are cuddled up and your hand brushes against her tits or her ass grinds into your cock or..." he trailed off as Mark slowly shook his head at him.

"Well you can tell me another time." Alex said. Shrugging he continued; "I just don't understand why you did or why you would still. I mean shit Mark you can have any girl you want." He waved his hand over at me. "And god knows any guy can have her."

At that I put my head down so Alex wouldn't see the tears flowing down my cheeks. This sounded like the Alex in my nightmare. Truth was he was right I had gone from not being able to have sex with men other than my brother at all to fucking anyone if I was high.

"Enough Alex." Mark said.

"Oh please Mark, it's not like it's not true and ... oh what are you doing?"

I looked up to see Mark had sat back down in the chair and was slipping the cuffs back onto his fingers.

"I told you that you were going to be sorry Alex." He said as he fumbled with the cuffs do to his fingers being restricted by the half cast.

"Oh please Mark why bother?"

Mark finished fumbling and looking at the machine stated his name and what color his eyes were. The needle remained steady until Mark said that Alex had brown eyes at which it jumped. Mark looked up at Alex and said;

"Shall we? What do you want to know?"

Alex sighed and laughed.

"Okay Mark, hell maybe now it's out in the open maybe you want to brag. Hmm" he looked over in my direction.

"So how's sis over there like it best? Doggy? She like to be on top of you?"

"I don't know how she likes it."

"What do you mean you..." Alex stopped as looking down he saw that the needles hadn't moved.

"My sister is a very attractive girl." Mark said. "I think she is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen." As he added that Mark looked my way and gave me a soft smile.

"But," he continued looking back at Alex. "I have never thought about having sex with her."

Once again the needle stayed still and Alex slapped the table but this time he seemed upset.

"Bullshit! The two of you were fucking in my goddamn house! I heard you!"

"You heard wrong Alex." Mark said quietly. "We were playing around wrestling and I was tickling her. You're a sick bastard Alex."

"Fuck you Mark!" Alex snapped. "You're the sick prick here! Both of you are sick! A brother and sister fucking!"

The roles had reversed and now Alex was getting pissed while Mark not only sat there calmly, but began to smirk at Alex. Shaking his head Mark began to speak quietly;

"I have never had sex with Megan Alex."

I felt my heart leap as somehow the needle was not moving. Alex saw it as well and frowned as Mark kept talking;

"And before you ask anymore stupid questions let me try to set it all straight; I have never fucked my sister. I have never played with her tits, I have never fingered or licked her pussy." Mark paused as if thinking. "Megan has never jerked me off or given me a blow job and when we slept together we were never naked. Hell I have never even seen her naked."

On the last statement the needle rose and, mimicking Alex, Mark slapped his forehead with his good hand.

"Nope sorry Alex that's a lie; Megan and I shared a bathroom for three years so there were a couple of little shower mishaps. So I have seen her naked but I never thought about her once in that way."

As Mark was speaking the look on Alex's face went from anger to dismay to an almost comical look of surprise. Alex had leaned over to look at the graph so close his nose was almost touching it.

"Megan and I have never done anything inappropriate unless you count her showing me how to kiss and I was not turned on at all when she did I was embarrassed. And last but not least Alex? Megan and I were not and have never had sex in your house. Know why? Because we have never had sex." Mark looked over at me and speaking softly said;

"I love my sister more than anything but only as a sister."

I gave him a smile as relief flooded through me. I had no idea how the hell Mark had just pulled that off unless he... I realized suddenly that Mark had known all along he could do it! That was why he had told me this morning to not worry no matter what; he had been screwing up on purpose to make Alex think the machine worked on him. Mark had totally outplayed Alex. Speaking of Alex; he was now looking up at Mark and his face looked like all the color had drained from it.

"Anything else Alex?" Mark asked.

"I..." Alex stopped and for the first time since I had met him five years ago he seemed speechless. "I... where are we?"

"Were at Mitch's having a beer." Mark said in the same calm tone he had been speaking in.

The needle jumped.

"Oh my god." Alex whispered.

"Are you happy now Alex?" Mark asked him. "I am because now I know what you really think of me. And of course what you think about Megan. Really nice Alex," Mark shook his head. "Living proof that money can't buy class."

"Mark..." Alex stopped then out his hands up. "I am so sorry I mean I ... I really." He paused and turning to look at me quickly looked away.

"No Alex you're not sorry." Mark said calmly. "But you will be."

"Mark I..."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!?"

I jumped and almost feel out of my chair as not only had Mark practically screamed that out but had leapt out of his chair fast enough to knock it over.

"Mark listen, it was a misunderstanding! I thought..."

"I don't give a fuck about what you thought!!" Mark yelled as he tore the wires off of himself. "You know what you son of a bitch? I don't give a rat's ass what you fucking think of me!"

"Listen Mark I...hey!" Alex shouted as Mark suddenly lunged across the table and grabbing Alex by the collar yanked him up out of his chair until their faces were inches apart.

"No you listen you motherfucker," Mark hissed into his face. "You sat there and called my sister a fucking whore more than once."

"Mark let it go!" I snapped.

I got out of the chair and reaching out grabbed his arm.

"I don't care what he said let's just..."

"Well I do!" Mark snapped and turned to face me.

I took an involuntary step backwards as when Mark had turned to face me his eyes were so dark they appeared black and his lip had curled up in a snarl.

"Stay out of this Megan!" He finished.

'All right Mark!" Alex said as, taking advantage of Mark's looking at me yanked himself backwards. There was tearing sound as his collar ripped. "I said I was..."

"And I said you're not!" Mark yelled. "Now get your ass over here!"

With that Mark swung his hand up and out catching the edge of the small table the polygraph was on and sending to flying end over end to crash a couple of feet to my right. I stood frozen as Mark stepped towards Alex who put his hands up as he stepped backwards.

"Jesus Christ!! Stop it Mark!!" I yelled at him.

"Mark get a grip on yourself." Alex said. He was trying to stay calm but as Mark approached him I could see he was nervous.

"Think your funny asshole?" Mark asked stopping in front of him and pointing his left hand at him. "Think calling my sister a slut if funny?"

"I..."

"Shut the fuck up!" Mark snarled. "You said enough. Let me tell you something you spoiled rotten little prick you don't know shit about my sister. But I'll tell you."

Mark pointed at me as he continued to speak. The muscles in his neck were bulging and his voice was strained as if he were so mad he couldn't speak.

"My sister told you all the bullshit I went through well let me tell you about her." Mark took a deep breath and lowered his hand. As he did Alex started to put his down. As soon as he did Mark's hand once again lashed out and caught him by the collar. Alex grabbed Mark's wrist but Mark pulled him up close enough that their faces were almost touching.

"My sister spent two years getting raped Alex. Raped. Nine years old getting a cock shoved up her fucking ass." Mark made a disgusted noise. "And you have the fucking nerve to say she's weak? That she wants to have the problems she has? To call her a fucking whore?"

"Mark let me go." Alex said trying to dislodge Mark's hand from his collar.

"You have no fucking idea what the two of us went through. No fucking idea. Spoiled rotten little prick. What was your problem growing up? Having to take the vette instead of the Mercedes? Fuck you poser!"

With that Mark shoved Alex away from him hard enough to send him staggering backwards.

"You've had it easy your whole life you little bitch. No idea what real life is. No idea what pain is." Mark smiled coldly. "But I'm going to show you Alex, oh yes I am."

"Are you threatening me?" Alex asked his eyes widening. "After everything I'm doing for you?" he looked at me as I stood near the shattered desk unsure of what to do.

"Megan tell your maniac brother to calm down. I... Oww!" Alex cried out in shock as Mark suddenly lashed out and slapped him in the face.

"Put your hands up asshole." Mark sneered. "My sister isn't going to save you."

"You... slapped me!" Alex exclaimed his hand going to his cheek where I could see the shape of my brother's fingers showing in the form of angry red welts.

"Like the bitch you are." Mark said. "Now fight!"

Mark's hand lashed out and caught Alex on the cheek again hard enough to rock him back on his feet.

"Mark!" I cried out and finally getting myself to move grabbed Mark by the arm again.

Mark spun around quickly and pushed me away from him. I staggered back and tripping over a piece of the desk fell back onto the floor landing hard on my ass. I stared up at Mark in shock unable to believe my brother had just shoved me down like that. Apparently neither could Mark as he stopped and stared at me.

"Megan I..." This time Mark's head was rocked back as Alex slapped him hard, not on his face, but the side of his head.

"You dirty prick!" Mark snapped. "I wasn't even looking!"

"Back off Mark." Alex told him. "You don't want to go to court tomorrow banged up and I swear to Christ if you swing at me again...."

Alex stopped as Mark lashed out again but this time Alex's hand came up and slapped his hand away. Alex swung another slap at Mark's head but he whipped his head to the side and again succeeded in slapping Alex hard, and this time in the mouth. I watched, still sitting on the floor, as Alex reached up and touched his mouth as if he were in shock. Pulling his fingers away from his mouth Alex looked at the blood on his fingers. Looking back up at Mark his lip curled up and his blue eyes blazing he took a step forward and took a swing at Mark.

Unlike before this was not a slap; Alex had thrown a fast right hook that missed as Mark simply whipped his head to the side. There was another loud crack as my brother brought his hand up and caught Alex with another open handed slap.

"Thought you were fast Alex." Mark said taunting him.

Alex swung again first with his right then his left. Mark blocked the left but when he put his left hand up to block the blow coming from that side Alex opened his hand and caught Mark's hand around the cast at his wrist. Before Mark could pull out of his grip Alex twisted hard to the left and Mark cried out in pain. As his still injured arm was pulled down and away forcing him to follow it. Alex swung with his left catching Mark in the side of the head. I heard a sickening thud as Alex's fist crashed into my brother's head. The force of the blow drove Mark down to one knee where he stayed cradling his left wrist in his right hand. From where I was sitting I could see Mark's eyes closed in pain.

"Stop it!!" I yelled jumping to my feet.

"I told you to back off Mark!"

With that Alex swung out and slapped Mark hard on the back of his head.

"Next time you listen and shut the fuck up!"

I started forward ready to get between Alex and Mark before Alex could hit him again. As I did Mark muttered something and Alex asked;

"Are you still talking Mark? I thought I told you too shut up!"

At that point I saw Mark's head cock and his eyes flew open.

"Oh no" I whispered as I stopped; frozen by the look of pure rage in my brother's face.

In an instant I knew Mark was going to lose it and why; Alex had almost word for word just shouted at my brother what Max had spent years telling him when he beat him 'are you still making noise' I tried to get my feet to move forward again but I was too late;

With an animal like snarl Mark launched himself up and swinging with his right hand caught Alex in the face with a backhanded slap that sounded like a gunshot when it connected. As Alex went staggering backwards Mark spun around, and bringing his left leg up to his hip, kicked out catching Alex in the stomach. The power of the kick drove Alex back until his back hit the door he started to fall forward but as soon as Mark's foot hit the floor he spun and kicked out once more. This time the blow caught Alex square in the chest and with enough force to drive him through the door which shattered behind him in shower of glass and splintering wood.

"Oh my fucking god Mark!" I yelled as I pushed past him to go check on Alex.

Asshole or not I found myself hoping to hell Mark didn't really hurt him. As I reached the doorway I saw Alex lying on his back in a pile of broken glass and what was left of the doorframe. I started to get down on my knees to see if he was okay when to my relief he sat up shaking his head.

"Alex are you alright?" I asked reaching out and putting my hand on his shoulder.

Alex's answer was to roll away from me and with surprising agility spring to his feet. I started to say something but saw Alex staring over my shoulder. Turning quickly I saw Mark step out into the hallway.

"Oh shit." I said softly.

Like Alex, Mark was staring past me. As he walked into the hallway Mark was un-wrapping the cast from his wrist; when he finished he tossed it aside and squeezed his hand into a fist tight enough to make the muscles in his forearms bulge. As Mark passed me I started to reach out to grab him but stopped as he turned to look at me.
    "No one hurts us Megan. No one."

Mark had spoken in Latin and very softly but there was something in his tone that made me step away from him. I looked quickly back at Alex who had taken a boxer's stance, his hands weaving slowly in front of him as I watched he opened his right hand and beckoned Mark towards him.

"That all you have you little punk?" Alex hissed.

I watched numb as Mark smiled and approached Alex. I couldn't stop this. Murdock I thought where the hell was he? Part of me wanted to run and go find him but I didn't know the building and what happened if Mark or Alex really hurt each other?

"Oh I have more Alex, a lot more."

As Mark got closer Alex began to bounce lightly back and forth as if were in a boxing match.

"Then let's see it you ungrateful son of a bitch!"

Mark feigned a blow to Alex's head and surprisingly quickly Alex's hand flashed out as he bounced back out of reach. His hand flew through empty air as Mark had never completed the swing but stood there watching Alex dance around in front of him.

"Jumpy." Mark said smirking.

"Stop fucking around Mark and let's go you worthless little street rat!"

Mark stepped forward and through several lightning fast lefts and rights. There were several loud slaps as one by one Alex blocked each blow and then lashing out with a couple of his own caused Mark to jump back from him.

"I am not a street rat!" Mark snapped.

"That's all you are Mark all you'll ever be! I gave you a chance to be more, paid for your fucking school, took you under my wing, hell you tried to fucking kill someone and I'm trying to get you off and you're fucking attacking me!"

Alex paused, feigned to the left, and then jumping to the right, launched a wicked left right combination at my brother's head. Mark whipped his head side to side causing both blows to miss. Taking advantage of Alex's arm's being down Mark stepped up slamming his left into Alex's stomach then stepping back through a sharp kick that caught Alex in the face staggering him back. I winced as I saw blood begin to flow from Alex's nose. Alex wiped at his nose then continued to speak as if he hadn't just been hit.

"And why Mark? Because I call a spade a spade? Because I called your sister a slut? Hate to tell you Mark but she is; nothing but a fucking whore, a drugged out little fucking skank that'll drop to her knees right there in an alley for a fix."

"Don't talk about my sister!"

Mark snarled and threw a wild right that Alex easily blocked then, in rapid succession snapped off three quick jabs that all found their way into Mark's face. Mark staggered back and Alex through wicked right cross. Mark spun away from it and jumped backwards causing Alex to spin around to face him. I had moved along the wall to try to keep myself in position to try to jump into the middle if it came down to it and I could see Alex smirking. He was baiting Mark by insulting me.

"Mark don't pay..."

"Shut up pig." Alex snapped at me. "You and I will talk after I kick your brother's ass. Well maybe not talk I don't have drugs but I got money, same thing no?"

Alex stopped as Mark threw another flurry of punches. As he did before Alex blocked all of them then sent Mark staggering with a left right combination both blows hitting Mark in the side of the head. Alex stepped after him but Mark snapped off a quick kick sending Alex back. Mark shook his head blood flying from his face.

"Fuck you Alex!" I snapped at him letting him get to me now as well. "You pay for all your women! I wouldn't fuck you for..."

"Anything less than an eight ball I'm sure." Alex said then added "Isn't that right easy bake?"

"Don't fucking call her that!!" Mark screamed.

I jumped back out of the way as Mark lunged at Alex and started throwing a series of punches at Alex's face. As before Alex was blocking them but this time Mark wasn't letting up and it seemed as if his hands were moving faster and faster. Alex's head snapped back as one of them got through, he swung wildly but missed. Mark stepped in and, his hands blurring through the air started landing blow after blow to Alex's stomach and face forcing Alex to throw his arms up around his head. Dropping to his knees Mark hit him in the stomach then rocking back on his hip threw a kick up into Alex's face knocking him up against the wall where he started to slide down before catching himself.

"Not laughing now are you?" Mark asked standing in front of him. "Think your funny you prick? You've been calling my sister a whore all week, making fun of her, fucking with her then accusing me of fucking her!"

Alex tried to come forward but Mark dealt him a backhand slap then shoved him back into the wall again.

"I'm ungrateful? I am grateful!" Mark snapped. "To my sister! Megan saved my life getting me out of that home, she saved me at Max's and she got me out of Butler. All you did was the only thing you know how to do pay for things!"

Mark hit Alex again causing his head to bang hard into the wall.

"Pay for things and make your little fucking jokes. Think you're my friend? A friend wouldn't call my sister a slut, wouldn't make fun of her problems or think she was fucking her brother! I don't need you Alex! You or you're fucking help."

Mark reached out and grabbing Alex, who looked like he was ready to fall down, by the collar pulled him back to him and said;

"Now tell my sister you're sorry and maybe I won't really fucking hurt you."

Alex glared at Mark for minute. There was blood running down his face and he was panting finally with a slight nod he turned his head to face me.

"Megan, I'm really sorry... that you're a whore."

As he said the last part Alex whipped his head to the side catching Mark in the face then slamming his elbow into my brother's stomach hit him with an uppercut. Alex swung again but Mark had somehow managed to jump back out of the way.

"Yeah keep running you little shit." Alex said stepping forward and swinging again.

Mark ducked then as he had been doing leapt backwards. Or tried to as Alex's leg darted forward and stepped on my brother's foot holding it there. Mark lost his balance and started to fall backwards but Alex reached out and grabbing his arm yanked him forward directly into a vicious right that caught Mark in the stomach. Letting go of Mark's arm Alex grabbed the back of his head holding it while he delivered a series of short brutal punches to Mark's midsection. Alex stepped back and after bringing Mark's head up with an uppercut hauled off and hit Mark with a savage right hook to the side of his head.

The punch caught Mark dead on and Alex had everything he had behind it. Mark went sprawling into the wall, bounced off of it and after standing there swaying for a minute fell over onto his back gasping for breath his unfocused eyes looking up at the ceiling.

"Yeah not so bad now are you Mark?" Alex asked in between breaths as he stood there panting, his hands on his knees.

"Oh my god! Mark!!" I cried out

I started to go over to him and had just dropped to my knees next to him when I saw him take a deep breath. Moving so fast he almost knocked me over, Mark drew his knees up to his chest and kicking out launched himself back to his feet. The second he landed he jumped up and threw a spin kick at Alex's head.

"Holy shit!" Alex blurted out as he ducked the heel of his boot just grazing his hair.

The second Mark's foot came down he spun into another kick, and another. As I stayed on my knees watching, Mark continued to throw kick after kick at Alex. Some of them Alex ducked other's he put his arms up and let my brother's foot catch his arms and shoulders. Alex kept trying to come forward but Mark's legs were too long and Alex kept getting driven further back towards the wall at the end of the corridor. Mark was snarling with every kick and looked as crazy as he had that day at Max's. I forced myself to my feet and decided to stop it even if I had to throw myself in front of Mark.

Just then Mark, after throwing another kick at Alex's head, dropped to the floor and spinning kicked Alex's legs out from under him. Alex landed hard on his back gasping as the wind was knocked out of him. Coming back to his feet Mark stepped forward and without hesitation lifted his leg and drove his foot straight down at Alex's face. I screamed out but too late as I realized that a kick like that could literally kill Alex. There was a sharp slapping sound as Alex somehow got his hands up and caught Mark's foot in them inches from his face. Mark stood there pushing down hard trying to slam his heel down into Alex's face. The muscles bulging in his massive arms and his face turning red from effort Alex not only held Mark's foot back but started pushing it away from him………………………..(30-D)

To Be Cont.............

3. Liked by 1 user: birita1965

Images

EXCELENT story!!! can't wait for more

Page 7 of 7 << First ... 567