Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last >>

Thread: Lustful Family Games  

Images

Arrow Lustful Family Games

Nikki Mae in Daddy My Ass is Yours - Morning BJ

Before the start of the work day, Dad had to check his emails...He opened the door to his office to find his daughter (Nikki) nude sitting in his chair...His eyes were still blurry from too much coffee and not enough sleep, he asked what Nikki was doing..."Nothing Daddy", Nikki said with a smile and backed away from the computer... "Remember when I promised you a blowjob every morning Daddy? I am here to administer my first blowjob"...Mom was still sleeping so Dad asked Nikki to make this quick..."Yes Daddy, I will suck you cock fast and make you so proud..." Nikki pulled Dad's cock out and began to suck...Nikki really wants that new car and sucked off Daddy like the car depended on this Blowjob... Nikki could not stop giving the blowjob even as Daddy finished in her mouth...Nikki cleaned off the cock and even licked off the extra on her hand..."I have a surprise for you later Daddy...But not till you get home..." Dad gave his girl a kiss on her ass and sped off to work...Good thing Mom is a heavy sleeper...

File: Nikki_Mae_in_Daddy_My_Ass_is_Yours_-_Morning_BJ.wmv
    Size: 223 MB (234022409 bytes)
    Duration: 00:07:18.024
    Format: Windows Media
    Video: 261 MB WMV3 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 5 000 Kbps
    Audio: 17.4 MB (8%) WMA3 44.1 KHz 2 channels 334 Kbps

D O W N L O A D:

Nikki_Mae_in_Daddy_My_Ass_is_Yours_-_Morning_BJ.rar

Images

Re: Lustful Family Games

Nikki Mae in My Daughters Secret - Picked Up from College

On a Saturday morning, Nikki comes back home for break, so Dad goes to pick her up. She talks about how she wants a new car for graduation and misses her times with daddy. (seducing dad) Daughter start to give dad a BJ, to his surprise. He tells her to hold on a min, and wait till they are at home and in the driveway. (During which the daughter still has her hand his cock) BJ continues, they drive home and when the car is parked in the driveway, Nikki swallows Daddy After the swallow, daughter cleans her dad's cock so he can walk in the front door without hesitation.

File: Nikki_Mae_in_My_Daughters_Secret_-_Picked_Up_from_College.wmv
    Size: 401 MB (420540439 bytes)
    Duration: 00:07:22.207
    Video: 264 MB (66%) WMV3 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 5 000 Kbps
    Audio: 17.8 MB (4%) WMA3 44.1 KHz 2 channels 338 Kbps

D O W N L O A D:

Nikki_Mae_in_My_Daughters_Secret_-_Picked_Up_from_College.rar

Vanessa Vixon in Horny Pills HD

-Backstory-
    Vanessa Vixon raised her son by herself. She didnt have much of a social life, and her life revolved around her son.
    As her son aged, he started noticing girls. Recently he started to see a girl, and she could see that his sexual frustrations were about to blow, and he saw her as an eventual outlet. Slowly Vanessa started to realize her attraction towards her son.
    She didnt just care for him, but wanted him physically. She hatched a plan to use her sons growing sexual frustrations/appetite to her own needs.

Scene 1 Lets see how effective these are
    Its the morning and Mom is in the kitchen. Mom checks the instructions for the pills she ordered.
    She reads out loud Do not take more than 1 tablet per 24hrs. Side effects may include nausea, confusion, extremely elevated libido Sounds great! She takes two pills, grinds them up and puts it in a cup of juice. Her son comes down to the kitchen table asking for breakfast. She tells him to give him a second. She asks what he is up to today, to which he responds that he doesnt have anything planned and am just relaxing for the day. Sounds perfect Mom mutters to herself. She bring her son his food and the juice.
    -cut scene-
    Mom walks into the living room wearing very revealing clothes. She starts doing her yoga routine, knowing fully well how horny her son is. Her son is delirious and horny as he watches mom. When she sees that his decision making is compromised, she crawls towards her son. She starts rubbing him and seducing him. She talks dirty to him, even though her son is in no condition to talk. She fucks him and has her way with him. She continues to fuck him until he explodes in her.

The son wakes up in the bedroom, and finds himself naked, beside his mother. He silently freaks out. WTF did I do?!
    He starts having flash backs of him fucking his mother on the bed.

*Flash back*

He drinks the water on the bedside counter. What he didnt realize was that the water had crushed pills in it.
    He lies down and slowly realizes how horny he is getting. His mom moves her ass towards his erect cock, and starts grinding on him. Do you want to fuck mommy again? mom asks coyly. To his surprise he tells her an adamant Yes.

They start fucking each other silly, and dirty talking to each other. Mom says she can feel his cock pulsing and tells her son to explode inside her. He doesnt want to, but is once again surprised at himself continuing on fucking her. He explodes inside her, and mom comments how good she feels with him filling her up. But he continues to fuck her, and his mom comments on how naughty he is. Mom comes off his cock to check how much cum has filled her up, then jumps back on her sons cock.

Scene 3 Getting used to it (montage)
    Various scenes of Mon and Son fucking and sucking around the house.
    1) Son is sitting watching the game on TV, when mom comes into the living room, straddles him and starts fucking him, while he continues to watch.
    2) Mom is washing dishes, when son comes into the kitchen, moves her skirt up, moves her panties to the side and starts fucking her.
    3) Son is brushing his teeth in his bathroom. Mom comes in and says she needs cock.
    She kneels down and starts sucking his cock right then and there.

Scene 4 Mom over GF...

Sons girlfriend (Cory Chase) came over for their date, but had to get ready at his place, because she was running late from her work. She goes into the washroom, and behind closed doors, tells him how sorry she is about being late, and having to get ready in his place. Outside in the hallway, his mom comes by, pulls down his pants and starts to suck his cock to over his quiet objections. She wants to make sure that he doesnt fuck his GF after the date. They go at it in the hallway, fucking and dirty talk, all the while his girlfriend asks him questions every once in awhile.

His girlfriend tells him shes about ready. Mom goes down on him and sucks him off vigorously so he can blow his load. He explodes in her mouth, she swallows, sucks his cock clean, then quickly gets dressed. In the nick of time, we hear the bathroom door unlock and open.

File: Vanessa_Vixon_in_Horny_Pills_HD_.wmv
    Size: 1.52 GB (1627573531 bytes)
    Duration: 00:40:38.101
    Video: 1.42 GB (94%) WMV3 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 5 000 Kbps
    Audio: 95.7 MB (6%) WMA3 44.1 KHz 2 channels 329 Kbps

D O W N L O A D:

Vanessa_Vixon_in_Horny_Pills_HD_.part1.rar
    Vanessa_Vixon_in_Horny_Pills_HD_.part2.rar
    Vanessa_Vixon_in_Horny_Pills_HD_.part3.rar

Vanessa Vixon in The New Normal HD

Back Story - Vanessa and her husband are a very open couple. They frequent nudist resorts and are world travelers...They also love to record themselves having sex and often trade videos with friends. This year their son Lance turned 18 and they want to introduce him into the life style. Vanessa typically walks around the house wearing next to nothing as a test to see if Lance was interested in her. She could see the bulge in Lance's boxers when she would walk by...

Today Vanessa will spring her trap. She set up a secret video camera to record the seduction of Lance...

Vanessa walks into the living room wearing only a robe. It is time to pick up Dad from work and she must get dressed...Her bra and panties are on the couch but before she can drop her robe, she asks Lance to leave the room...He is sitting on the couch watching Mom...Lance asks he could watch Mom get dressed...Just then, Vanessa knows he is hooked...Vanessa acts a bit timid and coy but drops her robe anyway...She slides her panties on and then her bra next...She asked Lance for help to snap her bra...Lance immediately jumps off the couch to help Mom...Vanessa notices he has a boner...

Next Vanessa needs some lotion on her back...Lance again offers his services and rubbed some lotion on Mom's back...Now Lance's cock is throbbing and Vanessa wants some...She asks he needs Mom to take care of that boner in his boxes...With little hesitation, Lance pulls down his shorts and lets Mom begin to suck. No need to warm him up, Lance was rock hard...They only had a couple minutes before leaving to pick up Dad so Mom hoped on his cock and rode him till he came...Just as he was about to finish, Vanessa jumped off and sucked him till Lance finished in her mouth...Vanessa sucked him dry, cleaning off every inch of his still hard cock...They quickly dressed and left to pick up Dad...

Tonight is movie night. Vanessa and her son return from picking up Dad from work...Vanessa sits down with the family and quickly jumps off the couch and says tonight she can select the movie...Dan and Son complain that Mom will chose a "Chick Flick" and protest the DVD...Vanessa promises Dad will love the movie and starts up the DVD player...After a quick intro the video begins to play...Vanessa is undressing and then fucking her Son...Lance is horrified!!!

His father is watching what happened earlier in the Day...He covers his face in embarrassment as Dad congratulates his Son...His is so proud of his young son...Just then Mom notices a bulge in Dad's Jeans...Mom leans over and blows Dad...Dad encourages his son to explore his mothers body...Son is reluctant at first but slowly pulls off Mom's underwear and touches her wet pussy...Dad is paying full attention to Mom and blows his load in her mouth...

Dad pulls up his jeans and tells his Son to have fun with Mom...Mom turns to Lance with a laving grin and goes down on her Son again...

Dad returns from a quick energy drink, recharged and ready for round two with Vanessa...Son has is deep into Mom's pussy and unaware of Dad's return...Vanessa looks up to find Dad's cock in her mouth while her Son is fucking her from behind...This is now the new normal and Mom is really starting to enjoy herself...

Father and Son sat side-by-side taking turns riding each cock...Vanessa has no preference but loves both...Mom's pussy throbs and cums on each cock

Mom lies down on the couch and asks for Son to take her pussy...He starts to fuck her...They fuck in various positions and Mom talks dirty to her son...She begs for her Son and Dad to cum for Mom...She goes to her knees as they jerk off on her face...Mom Sucks her boys off one last time before her late night cum blast...Dad and Son blast in Mom's mouth and all over her face...She continues to suck them off and says thank you...Mom Sucks her Son's cock clean and walks off to clean herself...

File: Vanessa_Vixon_in_The_New_Normal_HD_.wmv
    Size: 1.29 GB (1382314325 bytes)
    Duration: 00:34:31.201
    Video: 1.21 GB (94%) WMV3 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 5 000 Kbps
    Audio: 81.4 MB (6%) WMA3 44.1 KHz 2 channels 330 Kbps

D O W N L O A D:

Vanessa_Vixon_in_The_New_Normal_HD_.part1.rar
    Vanessa_Vixon_in_The_New_Normal_HD_.part2.rar
    Vanessa_Vixon_in_The_New_Normal_HD_.part3.rar

Images

Cory Chase in a Mothers Desires HD

Back Story: Mom little boy has gone off to college and she misses him dearly. Over the last few months, moms love life ceased to exist with dad as he has grown distant; mom confirmed her suspicions that dad was cheating on her with a younger woman when she found pictures of them on his cell phone. Frustrated by the entire incident, mom looks forward to the visit of her loving son and looks to possibly get even with her cheating husband
    Mom has picked up son and they are driving home; Son insisted on driving as he enjoys doing so. Mom looks rather distraught. Whats wrong mom? I have something to tell you..and I dont know how you will react. responds mom. Ok, whats going on? asks Son rather concerned. I found out about a month after you went off to college that your father has been sleeping behind my back with a younger woman.we barely even speak anymore. Says mom as she begins to cry. Son reaches over and gently rubs moms leg to comfort her Dont worry mom he begins It will be ok; dad always was an asshole we both know this..honestly I thought it would have done something like this sooner. Yeah wellthis isnt going to flyIll get my revenge. Says mom as she dries her tears; she has a slow grin the forms on her face as her son continues to rub her leg. What do you plan to do? asks son as he pulls the car into their garage and the engine; mom just smiles and gets out of the car. Son, confused, shuts off the car and mom grabs him and pushes him against the door.

Mother quickly goes down on her knees and pulls sons jogging pants and under clothing down, exposing his cock. Mom what are . Before son can finish his panicked question, mom has his cock in her mouth and proceeds to give him a deep sloppy blow job. Son grabs his head and begins shaking it, not believe what is going on. Mom.we..shouldntbe doing Son is still unable to finish his sentence as he becomes harder and harder in his mothers mouth. Mom becomes more aggressive taking the entire length of Sons shaft into her mouth and moving faster and faster. Mother begins to rubbing her clit faster and faster through her panties as her son moans louder and louder approaching orgasm. Oh God mom.oh God Mom! shouts Son before letting out a loud scream, releasing semen down Moms throat. Mom cums simultaneously as she can feel her sons warm semen drip rush down her throat. Mom sucks son off a little longer before removing his cock and looking up at him, allowing the hot cum still in her mouth to slowly run down both sides of her chin. Mom wipes her face and smiles up at her son. This, my dear, is just the begging.. says mom as she stands and walks away. Son puts his head in his hands and shakes it gently as he collapses back in his seat...

Son is sitting at the kitchen table, texting on his phone and sipping coffee; mother enters the room in a robe and sits down across from him and smiles. Good morning sweetheart. she says; son does not respond. Are you mad at me for yesterday? asks mom with a concerned look. Son sips the last of his coffee and puts his mug down No..mom Im not its just..well I feel weird now..I mean youre my MOM and you just cheated on dad with..me! exclaims son as he puts down the paper and shakes his head. Mom reaches across the table and gently strokes his hair Im sorry she begins I never meant to hurt you..its just been so long and Son raises his hand can cuts her off I know mom..I knowjust no more ok? he asks pleadingly; mom nods and smiles however mom has other ideas in mind. Would you like more coffee? she asks cheerfully; son nods then goes back to reading his paper. Mom takes his mug over to the counter and pours more coffee into the mug; Son does not see her mix a white powder into the coffee with a devilish smile. Mom brings the coffee back to son who accepts it graciously and takes a few sips. A few moments later, son begins blinking his eyes as his vision is slightly blurred.
    Mom pushes her chair back from the table and watches son blink and move his hand in front of his face as if trying to focus. Mom can see the effect of the compound taking immediate affect; the control she now has over her son has her pussy moist and hot; Mom begins to rub her breasts and finger herself slowly. Son leans back in his chair and stairs at the ceiling, his body becomes hot as the drug takes effect. Mom..I feel hotflushed.. says son slowly as he glances across at mom. Mom has her robe spread open wide so that son can see her massage her breasts and massage her pussy; mom moans and licks her lips as she notices son staring at her. Dont feel good sweetheart? Would you like mother to give you something to help you feel better? Mom continues to moan as son nods slowly and pushes his chair closer to the table. Mom suddenly rises from her chair and climbs on top of the table and spreads her legs so that her moist pussy is close to sons face. Here lick this, it will make you feel better. says mom with a smile as she carefully guides her sons mouth to her pussy. Son is unable to resist as the drugs are taking their fully effect; he slowly begins to kiss and lick moms thighs before giving her pussy proper attention. Son moves slowly at first but then faster and faster as his cock becomes harder and harder; he grabs moms hips and begins thrusting his tongue in and out of her body, mom moans loudly as she is finally getting what she has always wanted from her little boy and getting revenge on her husband. Mom wraps her legs around sons head and screams loudly as she orgasms on his tongue; son his jerking his cock as he is rock hard.
    Mom breathes heavily for a moment before removing her legs from her sons head and pushing him away. Fuck me from behind son, please fuck me like a rabid ! She commands and she bends herself over the table. Son, unable to fight the sensation rams his cock into mothers dripping pussy and proceeds to fuck her like a beast. Son grabs moms hair thrusts harder and harder; mom moans as she can barely hang onto the table from her sons violent thrusts. Mom suddenly hears her sons breathing become heavier and heavier as he approaches orgasm. I want your hot come all over my ass, oh please explode on mommys ass for her! moans mom. Son suddenly removes his cock from his mother and sprays her ass with stream after stream of hot semen; he moans and breathes heavily as he uses his cock to wipe it all over her lovely ass. Son collapses in his chair, his head spinning as he sees mom get off the table and put her robe back on. Whats mom places a finger to his mouth. Shhhhhits ok, youll feel better when you wake up. Smiles mom as she watches her son dose off to sleep in the chair.

Son is sleeping in his room on his back, snoring lowly. Mom gently nudges the door open and stands there staring at him lovingly. Mom gently rubs her clit through her panties and her breasts as her son moans; she can tell he is having a sexual dream. She opens her mouth to moan however does not make a sound as she does not want to wake him and miss the opportunity to once against satisfy her lust for him and get further revenge on her husband. Mom quietly walks over to her sons desk and opens the draw; she removes a blind fold she has hidden there for just such an occasion. She quietly makes her way over to the bed and gently ties the blind fold around her sons eyes, careful not to wake him; she can hear him moan lightly as she pulls back the covers to discover a his partially erect cock.

Mother proceeds to give her son a slow, deep blow job; fingering herself simultaneously as she is turned on from the moans of his dreams. Oh God..yes Jessica, suck it faster. Moans son. Mom smiles and proceeds to suck his cock faster and faster, listening carefully to mimic anything he may request in his dream as he speaks. Oh fuck baby.yeah..suck that cock. Moans son as his cock becomes rock hard in his mothers mouth; mom begins to moan lowly and then louder and louder as she approaches orgasm. Oh God..pleaselet me taste your sweet pussy son begs. Mom smiles devilishly as she complies; mom climbs on top of son and mounts his face to let him eat her pussy but carefully so as to not smother him. Mom screams as her sons tongue brings her to an intense orgasm; she breathes heavily for a moment before gently sitting on his chest in a 69 position and sticks her pussy back up to his face. Son continues to eat mothers pussy as he becomes more aggressive; mom now has her sons cock in her mouth and his giving him a viscous fast, sloppy blow job to match the rhythm of his tongue on her moist pussy. Mom can hear her son breathing deeply and moaning loudly on her pussy as he approaches orgasm; On my face..cum on your mothers face! she turns and orders before continuing his blow job. Son lets out a loud moan as is stiff cock sprays stream after stream of hot cum onto his mothers face. Mom flicks, clicks and sucks his cock a little longer before using it to wipe is cum all over her face. Mom waits a moment for her son to stop moving before she gets off of him; she smiles as she looks down to see her son lightly snoring again, completely unaware of anything that just happened. She carefully removes the blind fold from his eyes and places it back in the draw before quietly leaving the room.

Son is on his cell phone sitting on the bed in his room; mother is cautiously listening to his conversation outside his door. Yeah dude, I dont know what it isever since I came home Ive been having strange dreams about having sex with my mom can you believe that?! Son exclaims; mom smiles and tries not to laugh as she continues to listen. What? Well yeahmom is kind of hot now that you mention it but..dude thats my mom! What? Whatever dude, youre sick! Shouts son it the phone before hanging it up; mom his holding her mouth doing her best not to laugh. What the fuck is wrong with him? asks son to no one. I need a shower. says son as he pulls some clothing from this dresser. Mom quickly, but quietly makes her way down the hallway to her bed room and hides; she has been wanting to see what her handsome sons body looks like all wet.
    Mom is sitting on the edge of the bed in her sexy lingerie, smiling up at him. Mom what the hell are you doing?! asks son in an authoritative tone. Oh, I love hearing your commanding voice my baby; youve grown up to be such a fine man. moans mom as she gently touches her breasts. Your father hurt me, hurt us with his deceit; I only want to make you happy by love. Says mom seductively rising from the bed and walking over to son. Mom..dont get me wrong, youre attractive but..this is wron.. son is stops speaking when mom reaches underneath his towel and begins to jerk him off. Ive been hurt so much.do you want to make your mother happy? she asks as she continues jerking his cock and kissing his lips gently. Mom begins son when he pulls her closer and proceeds to give her a passionate kiss, sticking his tongue down her throat. Ive been fighting it but I cant any longer; I want you, badly, now! says son as he picks her up and lays her on the bed; mom giggles as she is FINALLY getting her son of his own free will and better yet, she will have evidence in case he ever decides to try and tell his father!
    Mother and son make out for a few moments before mother climbs on top of him and the two begin a hot and heavy 69; the two make various noises as their tongues and lips pleasure each others most sensitive areas. Mom can feel her son grab her ass and breathe heavier as he gets close to orgasm; she quickly stops blowing her son and pulls away. NO she commands not yet, I want you to come inside of me. Says mom as she turns and begins to guide her sons cock into her body. Mom are you son suddenly stops talking as he moans; he can feel his clock slide inside his mothers moist pussy. Oh fuck it! he shouts as he grabs moms hips and begins to fuck her , thrusting his cock harder and harder into her body. Mom arches her back and head back and moans loudly as her sons viscous thrusts drive her closer and closer to orgasm. Oh mom.ok God mother gasps her son Fuck me son, fuck my pussy and give me all your hot cum! screams mother. Mother and son scream loudly as they orgasm simultaneously; Mom then wants more cum and begs him for all that he has left...Son reaches deep within and drops one final load in his mothers mouth...Mom Sucks him clean and says she no longer needs her husband, Son is all she needs now...

File: Cory_Chase_in_a_Mothers_Desires_HD_.wmv
    Size: 1.34 GB (1438132157 bytes)
    Duration: 00:38:23.600
    Video: 1.25 GB (93%) WMV3 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 4 660 Kbps
    Audio: 89.4 MB (7%) WMA3 44.1 KHz 2 channels 325 Kbps

D O W N L O A D:

Cory_Chase_in_a_Mothers_Desires_HD_.part1.rar
    Cory_Chase_in_a_Mothers_Desires_HD_.part2.rar
    Cory_Chase_in_a_Mothers_Desires_HD_.part3.rar

Images

JC Simpson - My Brother is the Father

JC and her brother are home alone watching TV and fighting over the remote. Her brother gets the upper hand by tickling JC and next thing you know they are rolling around on the floor. He tickles her into submission then decides to really fuck with her and sticks his cock in her mouth. At first JC is appalled but the taboo desires shes had for years soon take over. JC begins sucking his cock harder and harder then invites him to continue their fun in her bedroom. He follows her to the room and has her lie on the bed so he can lick and nibble her wet pussy. The siblings are so turned on by now things get really hot as JC begs him to fuck her. Her Bro pounds her pussy missionary position for a bit then rolls her on her side for deeper penetration. JC cums hard a few times then begs him to fuck her harder Doggystyle. After JC has a few more orgasms he flips her on her back and blows a huge load in her pussy. JC freaks out when she realizes he came inside her since shes not on the pill. Several months later JC is in her room rubbing her swollen belly, shes due in 2 months, and her brother comes in wanting some attention. JC's cravings have gotten a bit intense, especially for salty things, so she licks, sucks and strokes his cock til hes ready to cum. She opens her mouth and takes a huge load from him all over her lips and face.

File: JC_Simpson_- My_Brother_is_the_Father.wmv
    Size: 1.23 GB (1324855997 bytes)
    Duration: 00:29:22.303
    Video: 1.20 GB (97%) WMV3 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 5 840 Kbps
    Audio: 40.3 MB (3%) WMA2 48.0 KHz 2 channels 192 Kbps

D O W N L O A D:

JC_Simpson_- My_Brother_is_the_Father.part1.rar
    JC_Simpson_- My_Brother_is_the_Father.part2.rar
    JC_Simpson_- My_Brother_is_the_Father.part3.rar

Images

Jessica Asks Daddy To Teach Her How To Fuck

Shy, innocent Jessica comes into Daddy's room and looks very nervous. She asks him for help with boys and then says she needs him to teach her about sex. He tells her to speak to her mum but she says she wants to speak to him as he is a man and suddenly starts groping the front of his trousers. Before he knows what is happening she has undone his trousers and pulled his cock out. He tells her to stop but she isn't listening and quickly wanks it to an erection. She tells Daddy what a lovely cock he has and then shoves it in her mouth and gives him an amazing blowjob which removes any of his doubts about what they are doing. When she gets onto the bed and sticks her ass out at him he takes the opportunity to slide his cock into his own daughter's tight, wet cunt. He fucks her in numerous positions with Jessica telling him "you don't need mummy any more, just fuck me whenever you want Daddy!" Her filthy talk and sexy toned body have the old man very horny and he eventually pulls out and spunks all over her legs and pussy - just as her uncle walks in the door! He asks what on earth is going on but when Daddy asks him if he wants a go at Jessica's pussy, Uncle John doesn't hesitate . .

File: Jessica_Asks_Daddy_To_Teach_Her_How_To_Fuck.mp4
    Size: 358 MB (374902153 bytes)
    Duration: 00:15:54.560
    Format: MPEG-4
    Video: 343 MB (96%) AVC 1024x576 (16:9) 25.000 fps 3 013 Kbps
    Audio: 14.3 MB (4%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 128 Kbps

D O W N L O A D:

Jessica_Asks_Daddy_To_Teach_Her_How_To_Fuck.rar

Images

Daddy Fucks And Facials His Daughter Karlie

Daddy has heard that his daughter Karlie is not the innocent virgin he thought she was. He confronts her in her room and when she admits it, he takes her across his knee and spanks her ass. The sight of her firm young ass gets him horny though and he decides to see how much of a slut she really is. He undoes hos trousers and she doesn't hesitate to jump on his cock, wanking and sucking him to a big erection. "I've wanted to suck your cock for so long Daddy," the little slut says before stripping off and begging him to fuck her. Daddy doesn't hesitate and slides his cock into her wet cunt with her moaning in pleasure. He fucks her in several positions with Karlie telling Daddy how wonderful his cock feels and how she wants him to fuck her every time mummy goes out from now on. As he fucks her doggie style he gets so turned on that he pulls out and has a massive cum explosion all over his daughter's pretty face.

File: Daddy_Fucks_And_Facials_His_Daughter_Karlie.mp4
    Size: 322 MB (337881739 bytes)
    Duration: 00:14:23.160
    Video: 311 MB (96%) AVC 1920x1080 (16:9) 25.000 fps 3 021 Kbps
    Audio: 11.0 MB (3%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 107 Kbps

D O W N L O A D:

Daddy_Fucks_And_Facials_His_Daughter_Karlie.rar

Images

Curvy Sharon's Mommie Fantasies - Mommie's Swimsuit Busty Treat

In this continuation of "Mom Wears Pantyhose Over Her Swimsuit," you and Mommie have just returned from the community pool. Mommie did it - she wore sensible brown pantyhose OVER her black tank swimsuit out in public today for the first time. You'd been begging her to, and she did! And Mommie can't believe the reactions she got, not just from the other sons but from their fathers too. There were a whole lot of "tent poles" raised around the swimming pool today! It was such a turn-on for Mommie that she wants to thank you for the idea, she never would have gone to the pool wearing tights over her swimsuit if it weren't for you. Since you're a tit-son, Mommie has a busty treat in mind for you and she removes her big floppy teats from the cups of her swimsuit. But first, Mother gives you a little pantyhose treat since you're also a tights-son. She kneels on the sofa and invites you to rub your hands all over her nylon-covered ass. Squeeze it, lick it, worship it... And you're welcome to rub your hard cock all over the reinforced panty, too, sweetie. Now, let's give you your busty treat. Mommie lets you do everything you want to her naked udders. Anything and everything! You fondle and taste them and have Mommie sag them in your face and on the waistband of her tights that she's pulled up high. She wraps her breasts around your erection and milks you with them, giving you the mother-son tit job that you crave. Mommie asks you to cum all over her bust - she wants a nice busty treat too!

File: Curvy Sharon's Mommie Fantasies - Mommie's Swimsuit Busty Treat.mp4
    Size: 107 MB (112552658 bytes)
    Duration: 00:07:02.302
    Video: 101 MB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 2 000 Kbps
    Audio: 6.39 MB (6%) AAC LC 44.1 KHz 2 channels 128 Kbps

D O W N L O A D:

Curvy Sharon's Mommie Fantasies - Mommie's Swimsuit Busty Treat.rar

Images

Curvy Sharon's Mommie Fantasies - Nursing You In My Bare-Butt Girdle

Yes, Mommie knows it's your bedtime, sweetie, but come spend a little time with me before you go to your room. I just got home from a night out - do you like my evening clothes, the lustrous satin blouse, curve-hugging pencil skirt, wispy black stockings and shiny patent pumps? Then you're sure to like what Mommie is wearing beneath my clothes. All evening long I've worn special undergarments just for you, in anticipation of having some special mother-son playtime tonight - my nursing bra and my open-back, bare-butt girdle. Lay your head in Mommie's lap and let me nurse you, baby boy. Latch your mouth onto a nipple and gently squeeze and knead Mommie's big saggy teats as you suckle. Mmm... After you've had your fill of tit, there's something else I want you to suck on tonight - my tight hot asshole. That's right, you get to nurse on Mommie's ass too! I'll kneel on the sofa and spread my girdle'd bubble butt, now bury your face inside and lick and suck my rosebud. As much as you like, son. Tits ass is so much better than a glass of milk at bedtime, don't you agree? (Contains lots of EXTREME nipple and asshole close-ups.)

File: Curvy Sharon's Mommie Fantasies - Nursing You In My Bare-Butt Girdle.mp4
    Size: 112 MB (117740856 bytes)
    Duration: 00:07:21.807
    Video: 105 MB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 2 000 Kbps
    Audio: 6.68 MB (6%) AAC LC 44.1 KHz 2 channels 128 Kbps

D O W N L O A D:

Curvy Sharon's Mommie Fantasies - Nursing You In My Bare-Butt Girdle.rar

Images

HOW TO FUCK - STEP-MOMMIE DEAUXMA

STEP-MOMMIE LIVES FOR BIG HARD COCK, BUT YOUR PENIS DOESN'T MAKE IT. She orders you to bring her HER FAVORITE ONE, THE BIG BLACK ONE, that she puts over your puny cock to TEACH YOU HOW TO FUCK. She handles your balls to make them bluer and bluer and make your cock so hard inside her big cock, so she can fuck you but you can't feel her hot wet pussy. She feeds you your blue pill, shoves her panties in your mouth and mounts her pussy on the big dick. YOUR JOB IS TO FUCK HER, without getting any pleasure, without feeling her pussy, Just for HER PLEASURE. You have to work hard, thrust harder, faster and faster while she comes over and over and ORDERS YOU HOW TO BEHAVE. You have to stare at her BIG TITS AND FUCK, WITH ALL YOUR ENERGY, WITH YOUR PRETEND COCK, WHILE ALL THE TIME BEGGING FOR RELEASE.
    "STEP- MOMMIES PUSSY IS THE BEST. SAY IT, JUNIOR!."
    MEAN HOT MILF DEAUXMA FUCKS YOUR PRETEND COCK

File: HOW TO FUCK - STEP-MOMMIE DEAUXMA.wmv
    Size: 216 MB (226787726 bytes)
    Duration: 00:16:13.241
    Video: WMV3 960x720 (4:3) 1 729 Kbps
    Audio: 14.9 MB (7%) WMA2 44.1 KHz 2 channels 128 Kbps

D O W N L O A D:

HOW TO FUCK - STEP-MOMMIE DEAUXMA.rar

Images

Introducing Aaliyah Taylor in Mother is Quitting Smoking

Scene One: Doctor's Orders

Son gets a phone call from his mom's doctor, he says it's very important that she stop her smoking habit. The son confronts his mother about this and she says she has tried to quit in the past but it never works. She makes the joke that the only time she doesn't smoke is when having sex. The son puts his hand on his mom's pussy and starts rubbing. If this is the only way to get her to stop smoking he will do it. She tries to move his hand but he pulls off her pants and underwear. He starts licking his mom's pussy as she pulls off her top and plays with her tits. He gets her to the brink of orgasm and she pushes his head into her pussy and wraps her legs around him and has a shattering orgasm. He gets up and reminds her, no smoking.

Scene Two: Light up by the Pool

Mom is out by the pool and she decides to light up a cigaret. The son comes storming out of the house and throws the cigaret in the pool. He grabs his mom and pulls down her swimsuit bottom and spanks her. He rips off her top and fucks her. After he cums inside her he throws her into the pool. Stop Smoking!

Scene Three: Night time Smoke

Dressed in her nightgown mom is reading a book before bed. Out of habit she takes a cigaret out and lights it up. Hearing the sound of the lighter the son bursts into the room. He is more pissed off than ever and decides to fuck her fuck her from behind to teach her a lesson. She protests but takes her son's punishment.

Scene Four: Cravings

Mom's cravings are too much for her. She puts on her sexiest clothes and calls her son into her bedroom. She pulls down his pants and sucks on his cock. She fucks him slowly and seductively talking about how good a boy he is and how much he cares for her. She then makes him cum hard onto her face. The son is spent and flops over and onto the bed. Mom, with the cum still on her, lights up a cigaret and asks 1CDo you want one? 1D

File: Introducing_Aaliyah_Taylor_in_Mother_is_Quitting_Smoking.wmv
    Size: 874 MB (916667403 bytes)
    Duration: 00:31:54.645
    Format: Matroska
    Video: AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps
    Audio: AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels

D O W N L O A D:

Introducing_Aaliyah_Taylor_in_Mother_is_Quitting_Smoking.part1.rar
    Introducing_Aaliyah_Taylor_in_Mother_is_Quitting_Smoking.part2.rar

Images

I Bribed My Brother - HD

ANGELA'S BROTHER HAS BLUE BALLS...AND HE SHAMEFULLY ASKS HIS BIOLOGICAL SISTER FOR A "SEXUAL FAVOUR"!!!
    ANGELA TAKES ADVANTAGE OF HER OLDER BROTHER...AND MAKES HIM SERVICE HER FIRST!!!!

Angela is busy reading a book....minding her own business....when her Brother Devon enters the Family Room and sits down beside her. Devon is depressed....because things have not gone well with him, and the "ladies" lol. Devon is so desperate.....he makes a shocking inappropriate confession to his Sister!!! Devon confesses to his Sister that he has "blue balls".....and while hanging his head in embarrassment.....he sheepishly asks his Sister Angela if she can "help him out". Angela is initially stunned by this totally inappropriate request....but then she closes her book....and takes a long look at her Brother....slightly amused by his predicament. "So basically....you want me to get you Off??" Angela says to her Brother. He nods. Angela senses an opportunity to take advantage of her older Brother....so she makes him a deal. "I'll get you Off.....if you get me Off first.....". Angela's Brother is caught by surprise....he didn't expect his shameful request to be met with a challenge!!! Devon gets down on his hands and knees, and begins to service his Sister's Pussy. He licks and sucks her Pussy.....fingers it....and keeps asking his little Sister "Is that enough?....can you do me know???...." Angela moans as she keeps instructing her Brother to keep going. When Angela has an orgasm from her Brother's hand stimulating her clit....she tells him that finally it is his turn! Angela Sucks her Brother's cock.....and he asks his Sister if he can see her Tits. Angela takes her shirt off....and Devon is shocked by what he sees....his little Sister has the most Beautiful Tits in the world!!! Angela puts her Brother's cock between her Stunning Tits....and masturbates her Brother to completion....right between her Tits!!

File: I_Bribed_My_Brother_-_HD.avi
    Size: 648 MB (679937786 bytes)
    Duration: 00:09:35.320
    Format: AVI
    Video: 639 MB (99%) DivX 5 1920x1080 (16:9) 25.000 fps 9 314 Kbps
    Audio: 8.78 MB (1%) MPEG-1 Audio layer 3 44.1 KHz 2 channels 128 Kbps

D O W N L O A D:

I_Bribed_My_Brother_-_HD.part1.rar
    I_Bribed_My_Brother_-_HD.part2.rar

Images

Carrie MOON PAYS HER DAUGHTER SAMANTHA TO FUCK HER BROTHER!!!

SAMANTHA PULLS SO MUCH CUM OUT OF HER BROTHER SHE LAUGHS HYSTERICALLY AT HIM!!!

Carrie MOON PAYS HER DAUGHTER TO HUMILIATE HER SON FOR PUNISHMENT!!
    FIRST MARK'S SISTER SAMANTHA SHOVES HER FEET IN HIS FACE...THEN SHE SITS ON HIS FACE
    ...THEN HIS SISTER FUCKS HIM....WHILE SHE LAUGHS AT HIM!!!
    THEN HIS SISTER JERKS HIM OFF SO MUCH, HE CUMS A GALLON...AND HIS SISTER BREAKS OUT LAUGHING AT HIS HUGE CUMSHOT!!!

Carrie Moon has had it with Her son Mark !!! He is failing at school....he didn't mow the lawn......he didn't do the dishes!!! Carrie ties him up while he is asleep in his room....and he wakes up to what will become the most horrific Punishment any boy has EVER Suffered!!! His Mom starts by bringing in his younger Sister, Samantha...and Carrie tells Her Daughter Samantha to Stick Her Feet in Her Brother's face....while Mark screams in Humiliation!! He apologizes profusely for his wrong doings....but his Horror is only beginning!!! Next, Carrie tells Samantha to sit on Her Brother's face!!! Carrie tells Samantha to play with Her Brother's cock....and when Samantha refuses....Carrie offers Her Daughter a $50 raise in Her Allowance to do it!! Mark screams at his Sister to leave his cock alone...but Samantha does it...while laughing at him!!! Carrie has one more Punishment in mind, however....and it is the most Humiliating Punishment imaginable.....She tells Her Daughter to Fuck Her Brother!!! Samantha REFUSES...until Carrie offers Her a Whopping $300!!! While Carrie Sucks Mark's cock and applies a condom...Sister Samantha peels off Her jeans....and climbs on top of Her protesting Brother...and rides him....while laughing at him and taunting him!! When Samantha tells Her Mom that She doesn't want the "little booger head" cumming inside Her....Carrie agrees to let Samantha finish off Her Brother's Punishment by Beating him Off. Samantha climbs off Her Brother's cock...and literally Beats a GALLON of cum out of him!!! He just kept cumming and cumming and cumming!!! Samantha begins to break out in a fit of laughter, as Her Brother's cock keeps spurting as She Jerks it!!!! Carrie yells at Her Son....."Mark....STOP THAT!!!!....why are you cumming so much for your Sister???!!!" Punishment Complete. We think this boy has learned a lesson!!!

File: JerkyGirls_-_Brother_Fucker_-_Carrie_Moon_Samantha_-_HD.mkv
    Size: 164 MB (171880154 bytes)
    Duration: 00:06:49.333
    Video: 142 MB (87%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 24.000 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio: 18.7 MB (11%) AC3 44.1 KHz 2 channels 384 Kbps

D O W N L O A D:

JerkyGirls_-_Brother_Fucker_-_Carrie_Moon_Samantha_-_HD.rar

Images

Uncle Carl Knocked Me Up

Young college student Cameron was out of town checking out a college and stayed with her Uncle Carl and Aunt Linda. After getting accepted she moved in with them and her story begins. The first night she sits and writes about the move in her diary wondering what kind of fun she'll have. When she moved in Cameron agreed to to abide by the house rules including a curfew. She comes in late one night and Uncle Carl is waiting. He puts her over his knee and spanks her bare bottom and tickles her feet making her promise not to be late again. When she gets to her room she tells her diary a different story. It seems the tickling turned her on and she wants more. The next day she is showering with the door slightly cracked. When she realizes she is being watched she puts on a show and makes herself cum a few times. Her next diary entry warns that it may be a few days to her next entry since her aunt is going out of town and she plans to seduce Uncle Carl.
    Cameron sneaks into her Uncles room while he is napping and starts sucking his cock. At first Uncle Carl is shocked but he can't resist his nieces charms as she licks and sucks his hard cock. Cameron gets soo turned on by having her Uncles cock in her mouth she has to feel it in her pussy. She straddles him and rides his cock hard and fast making her build to an intense squirting orgasm. Uncle Carl flips her over and fucks her doggy style burying his cock deep then rolls her on her back. He fucks her to another squirting orgasm before he explodes inside her too.
    The next morning Cameron oversleeps and Uncle Carl wakes her by tickling her feet. Her seductive looks convince Uncle Carl to write her an excuse and to show her gratitude she starts sucking his cock. Next thing you know she is riding his cock like theirs no tomorrow making Uncle Carl explode inside her again. Camerons Diary entries resume with some great news in her last trimester. Uncle Carl is getting divorced so they can have their own family.

File: JWTies_-_Uncle_Carl_Knocked_Me_Up_-_HD.mkv
    Size: 1.29 GB (1384707070 bytes)
    Duration: 00:41:19.082
    Video: AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps
    Audio: AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels

D O W N L O A D:

JWTies_-_Uncle_Carl_Knocked_Me_Up_-_HD.part1.rar
    JWTies_-_Uncle_Carl_Knocked_Me_Up_-_HD.part2.rar
    JWTies_-_Uncle_Carl_Knocked_Me_Up_-_HD.part3.rar

Images

Motherly MASTURBATION

MOM GIVES HER SON A SLOW, GENTLE MASTURBATION, WHEN HE IS UNDER THE WEATHER...
    WHEN SHE MAKES HER SON EJACULATE....MOM KISSES HIM ON THE FOREHEAD AND SAYS "I LOVE YOU".

Mrs. Stone's young Son, Dante is sick in bed....with a Fever. Mom goes in to check on him, and places a moist facecloth on his forehead. As she is comforting him....Mrs. Stone wants to make her Son feel better....so she slowly pulls down his covers....and gently strokes his penis with her hand. Dante opens his eyes momentarily....and asks his Mom what she is doing.....but Mrs. Stone tells Dante to relax......that this is something she had done for his older Brothers when they were his age. Mrs. Stone begins to slowly masturbate her Son....very, very slowly and lovingly. Dante has his eyes closed as his Mom masturbates him....occasionally stirring....or moaning in pleasure. Mom slowly masturbates Dante until he ejaculates for her....at which point, he falls right asleep with a look of contentment on his face......and Mom kisses him gently on the forehead and says "I Love you".

File: Motherly MASTURBATION.mpg
    Size: 100 MB (105191475 bytes)
    Duration: 00:13:31.833
    Format: MPEG-PS
    Video: 85.9 MB (86%) MPEG-1 Video 480x272 (16:9) 29.970 fps 888 Kbps
    Audio: 12.4 MB (12%) MPEG-1 Audio layer 2 44.1 KHz 2 channels 128 Kbps

D O W N L O A D:

Motherly MASTURBATION.rar

Images

Stepfather Seduces 9 months Pregnant Stepdaughter

My Stepdaughter Kelli comes home early from work. She takes every opportunity to get off when she can now days. You see Kelli is 9 months pregnant. She lives with her mother and me now. Her boyfriend split on her 4 months ago. Its been a joy having Kelli back with us, especially for me. Ive been Kellis stepfather for 11 years. At 20 years old she is gorgeous. Im always imagining what she looks like under those clothes with her big pronounced belly and milk engorged tits. Kelli is only 5 tall For her 18th birthday her mom and I payed for breast implants and she took her breasts to 36DD. Now being so small and 9 months pregnant her tits are huge. She says shes going downstairs to take a shower. I wait until I think shes in it before I go down to try and catch a glimpse. I creep quietly downstairs and peer around the corner into the bathroom. Kelli is in a towel smoking a cigarette. (My other big turn on) I must have let out a small groan because she suddenly sees me looking at her. I try to come up with a reason for me to be there but finally admit my desires for her. I also put a cherry on top by feeding her a line of BS. I told her that her mother and I were having marital problems regarding sex. I suggested that we may even be splitting up over it. At this point Kelli is more receptive to the idea of us having sex she doesnt want to break up our family. We go into her room. Where I lean her back on some pillows and begin to slowly fuck my stepdaughter. Im scared to death of so many things hurting her, getting caught by my wife, but my lust will not be denied. I stick my big cock into her and its almost too much for her to take. She moans as I slow fuck her. We fuck in many positions. Finally while fucking her doggy style I feel my orgasm coming. And pull out to shoot a big load on the small of her back. That was 5 months ago. Weve kept our new relationship secret from her mom and will continue to do so.

File: Stepfather_Seduces_9_months_Pregnant_Stepdaughter.avi
    Size: 413 MB (433262594 bytes)
    Duration: 00:21:39.167
    Format: AVI
    Video: 391 MB (95%) DivX 5 1280x720 (16:9) 30.000 fps 2 527 Kbps
    Audio: 19.8 MB (5%) MPEG-1 Audio layer 3 44.1 KHz 2 channels 128 Kbps

D O W N L O A D:

Stepfather_Seduces_9_months_Pregnant_Stepdaughter.rar

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last >>