Thread: Jessica Simpson  

Images

Jessica Simpson

I know fake but damn it looks like her. Can somone tell me how to just post the pic w/o the link.

Depth
    If anyone is interested...

Its a small picture of a blonde girl licking some random dudes cock. It looks a tiny bit like Jessica, but any hardcore fan knows that it doesnt. . Just the hair does. Clearly not a fake. Just a screencap of a movie, I believe.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Depth
    If anyone is interested...

Its a small picture of a blonde girl licking some random dudes cock. It looks a tiny bit like Jessica, but any hardcore fan knows that it doesnt. . Just the hair does. Clearly not a fake. Just a screencap of a movie, I believe.
    Thanks for your comments. I meant fake in the sense that it is not her. I was not aware that picutres in the fake section had to be photoshopped. Anyway, I consider myself pretty hardcore and it does look like her, even down to the knot on her big nose. Anyway thanks again for your words of wisdom. Was jsut trying to do my part and start posting some pictures.

Images
    it kinda looks like her
    hey, at least ripthis is making an effort

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by HIKEBA!
    it kinda looks like her
    hey, at least ripthis is making an effort
    Thanks bro..would post a lot more if could figure out how to get image on thread and not just the link.