Thread: Gina  

Images

Gina

I hated the prospect of renting an apartment. Absolutely hated it. I always envisioned that at 32 years old, I’d be above this. I’d own a house and have a family like normal people my age. I had none of the above. I had a job, not a very good one, but I was better off than most. My mind changed when I moved into my current basement apartment and found one thing that I really like about it. In fact, I’ve been liking this particular aspect of the place at least a few times a week.
    No, it’s not the wood floors, or the separate entrance or the proximity to public transportation, although that is convenient. It happens to be Gina, the 19 year old daughter of the house’s owners. Gina isn’t particularly what you would call smoking hot, more like really cute. If she’s five feet, that’s a lot. Her shoulder length brown hair isn’t really straight or curly, but more like it always just came out of one of those crimping irons. She does keep it highlighted, which always looks good. The thing I find strangely attractive about her is that she still wears braces. Seriously. She’s tiny and still wears braces. If you just met her for the first time and thought she was 15 or 16, nobody would argue with you.
    So I took the place and Gina’s parents invited me up for dinner the first night. I sat across the table from Gina and immediately noticed that she was a very bubbly, giggly kind of girl. She giggled pretty much anytime I said anything to her, even things I didn’t particularly think were that funny. Obviously I wasn’t trying to pick her up or anything at this point, having met her and her family two days earlier. I still wasn’t even sure how old she was until she casually mentioned something about some dope she was in college with. Gina’s mother let me know that I’d have the place to myself the next week, when the family would be on vacation. Sounded good to me.
    During the next few days, I found myself spending a good amount of time with Gina. I was done with work and home by 4 every afternoon and she was done with classes and home usually by the time I got there. College gets pretty expensive and when the one you want is just a half hour drive from your house, I guess it doesn’t make sense to pile dorm fees on top of it, so Gina still lived at home. Her parents didn’t get home until a few hours later so we’d talk, watch TV, eat, and just hang out together. We weren’t a couple by any means, although we did enjoy hanging out together, and neither of us was seeing anyone else.
    Next week rolled around and Gina and her family were ready to be off. I helped them load the car, said goodbye and headed off to work. When I got back that afternoon, I was more than ready for the empty house that awaited me. It may have been the most horrific day at work anyone has ever had. The phone didn’t stop ringing, the customers were rude as hell and there were a whole bunch of boxes that apparently couldn’t be moved by anyone but me. I stopped off at the bar for happy hour, which there was nothing happy about at this point for me, and got home around 8. I slammed my work stuff down on the counter and was ready to plop on the couch and chug a beer or six when I noticed that the back door was open and the backyard lights were on. I crouched behind a table to see what the hell was going on, and to my amazement, there was Gina, lying on a blanket, reading a magazine and sipping a drink.
    I went out to the yard, first to tell her that she had scared me half to death (to which her reaction was that adorable giggle of course) then to find out why she was still here. She told me she had had an argument with her parents about an hour before they left. Something nonsensical about direction in life or something like that. Sounded pretty silly to me, but it was apparently upsetting enough to her that she decided she didn’t want to spend the next six days around them. So here she was. Here I was. Suddenly I couldn’t remember what I was so pissed off about.
    It was a beautiful June night. 72 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. Gina invited me to come sit with her, so I parked myself on the blanket and told her about my crappy day. All giggles. I’m glad somebody enjoyed hearing about it. She disappeared to fix us a couple more drinks and asked me if I minded if she turned out the light so we could see the stars better. Didn’t bother me, I told her. We sat together for an hour just talking about anything and everything. School. Relationships. Work. Life. Just me and her, the stars and the buzzing cicadas. Man those things are loud.
    During the first pause in the entire conversation, Gina leaned over and kissed me. If it were up to me, this would have happened the second I walked in the door (or the second I first saw her for that matter) but I was hoping she’d go first so I could be sure she wanted to. I got the impression she did, but I wanted to be sure. The kiss lasted about 10 seconds. Gina pulled back and asked if it was cool. I pretended to be upset and I think I had her going for a minute until she giggled again and I wrapped my arms around her and we kissed some more.
    After a minute or so I slipped my hands down the back of Gina’s shorts and began furiously kissing the side of her neck while squeezing her ass with both hands. She didn’t have a big ass, but it was just enough for hanging on to. She always filled out her shorts nicely enough. Her skin was so smooth, I might have been perfectly happy just running my lips and tongue across her neck for a while, but there were bigger and better things ahead of us. So I lifted Gina’s shirt over her head and tossed it aside. I think it landed in a bush. It was only then that we realized that we were still outside. I suggested moving inside, but Gina insisted that we stay in the yard. She had always wanted to experience sex outside and decided that tonight was her night and I was her guy. I looked around. There were other houses kind of close to hers, but none really that close, it was getting pretty late, it was a beautiful night and a beautiful girl was begging for this. Long story short, we stayed put.
    I unhooked Gina’s bra and, using just one finger on each hand, slowly slid it off her tits and tossed it near where the shirt had landed. Her tits weren’t huge either, just the right amount for a handful. Very perky. Gina yanked my shirt over my head and caressed my chest with both hands. We kissed on the lips for several more seconds, then Gina began kissing my neck and chest while sliding her hands down my stomach and down the front of my pants. Gina’s hands disappeared down my pants and she began pulling on my dick like she was trying to start a lawn mower. I decided to help her out by unbuckling my pants and kicking them away. I’m pretty sure my underwear went flying off with them; I’m not even sure at this point. I unbuttoned Gina’s shorts and she slithered out of them. Next to go was Gina’s thong, which was almost a shame to see her take off. It was white, slightly frilly, with the word “SEXY” scripted diagonally across the front. Yes, it certainly was. Yes, Gina certainly was.
    Without missing a beat, Gina dropped to her knees and slipped my dick into her mouth. I put my hands on the back of her head as she began bobbing back and forth slowly at first, then furiously like it was going out of style. After a few minutes I had to pull out. Gina, looking worried, asked me if something was wrong, and started scanning the yard, expecting to see her parents arrive home early like you see on TV. I reassured her that no, everything was wonderful, that the only problem was that she was too good. If she continued more than a few more seconds, I would have come in her mouth and we wouldn’t have been able to have sex for at least a little while. Gina seemed just a little disappointed, but I reassured her that she would definitely get another chance, she giggled yet again and we kissed.
    I scooped Gina up in my arms and gently lay her down in the grass. We decided to lie under the blanket, just in case anyone could see us. I climbed on top of her and flung the blanket over us so that just our heads were visible to any accidental or intentional voyeurs. I took Gina in my arms and she wrapped her legs around my waist. We kissed on the lips as I rubbed my hard dick against Gina’s pussy lips just a few times to tease her before slipping it in.
    I slipped it in slowly and gently at first, while Gina grimaced with the face of a woman experiencing pain and pleasure all at the same time. Slowly and gently, in and out until it was all the way in. I slipped it in and out slowly at first while kissing Gina’s lips and neck, until she whispered to me to go faster. I granted her wish and pounded away at her like there was no tomorrow. Gina’s heavy breathing turned to moaning, then to screaming. The blanket was off us no more than 15 seconds in the way we were thrashing around the yard. Between that and Gina’s incessant screaming, it’s a wonder nobody has yet admitted to seeing us.
    Outdoor sex is almost like a primal experience. It’s like getting back to your roots. I imagined that this was almost like how people had sex thousands of years ago. I guess the fact that Gina was dripping in jewelry made it a little different , but I wasn’t complaining. I couldn’t help but notice in particular her ankle bracelet, which slid between her ankle and mid-calf and back every time we thrust together. When we flipped over as I was bouncing her up and down on my dick, it just kind of flopped up and down along with her. Same for her necklace, bouncing up and down in rhythm with her tits.
    After about 20 minutes I pulled out and decided to let Gina finish me off in her mouth, just like I had promised. I figured that was pretty nice of me. Gina giggled and kissed my dick a few times before sucking it right back down into her throat. I knew this wouldn’t take long, so I put my hands on the back of Gina’s head and thrust away as she sucked me dry. It wasn’t long before what seemed like a gusher of cum was unleashed from my dick to Gina’s throat and she didn’t gag once. Just sucked and sucked like a straw until it was gone.
    Fast forward six months later. Let’s just say that Gina and I have still been having a good amount of fun together. That few hours before her parents come home have been very good to us. We’ve had sex all over the house, in my apartment, the bathrooms, even her parents’ bed. We’ve been back to the yard of course, including a couple of times in broad daylight. We’re still not exactly a couple and aren’t sure if we want to be. There’s nothing worth changing what we’ve got right now, so maybe we’ll just keep on for a little bit.

2. Liked by 2 users: ijerkoff, willjenks