Thread: Gabriella  

Images

Gabriella

Gabriella, or Gabbi as she enjoys being called, is an absolute stunner of a woman, kind of like the women you see in magazine ads or TV commercials. She’s 22 years old, 5 foot 2, 103 pounds, with all the right curves in all the right places. Her long, straight brown hair hangs down just past her shoulders. Her beautiful skin is just the right tone to make her look like she’s always got a suntan , so you can imagine how incredible she looks when she actually does. Topping it all off, she has piercings in her nose and belly button, a definite turn on for me. I had known Gabbi for a year or so by virtue of the fact that I worked with her mother. Mom was a nasty bitch, by the way. She was the type to be nice to you sometimes, then turn on you if she even remotely suspected you of wronging her. Her dad was a relatively nice guy but never had the balls to stand up to his wife and tell her she was being ridiculous. I avoided them like the plague at those annoying work social functions despite the fact that I knew Gabbi had a huge crush on me, Everything changed a few days after her 18th birthday one April.

After an April birthday of my own, I had just turned 30 and was in the mood for a celebration, so I decided to take a vacation. After check in and dumping my stuff in the room, I decided to head out for a bit. As I swung the room door open to head down to the lobby, who should I see sauntering down the hall? Why, it was Miss Gabbi of course, and she looked fantastic. She was wearing a tight sweater that made her already ample breasts look enormous, jeans that looked like a fresh coat of paint, and a pair of black 6 inch heels , the kind that made me wonder how she kept her balance, not really caring just as long as she did. Her long hair was pulled back in a ponytail and a good sized pair of hoop earrings completed the ensemble. “Oh, my God!” Gabbi shrieked when she saw me. Turns out she was here with a few friends to celebrate spring break. We chatted at the doorway for a minute when she stuck her head in and seemed impressed with the hot tub in my room. She and her friends had gone with the cheapo budget room that didn’t have one. I let Gabbi know that she’d be more than welcome to come by for a soak if she’d like. Gabbi told me that she’d love to, but she hadn’t brought a bathing suit with her. After all, it was April, her room had no hot tub and it wasn’t exactly warm outside. I suggested that I lend her a T-shirt and she could soak in that. Gabbi giggled and agreed. She told me that she’d be back that night, and she blew me a kiss as she skipped down the hall.

Gabbi knocked on my door around 8 that night. I welcomed her in with a glass of champagne and a T-shirt for her to change into. Little did she know that the second she agreed to that idea, I dug out the thinnest, V necked shirt I had with me. When Gabbi came back out after putting it on, the split in in the shirt extended most of the way down her chest, almost to her belly button. I slipped my own shirt over my head and threw it on the couch, then I took Gabbi by the hand and helped her up the steps to the tub. She stepped in and slid down slowly throwing her head back and cooing “oooooooooh” as she immersed her entire body up to her neck. I slid in the tub and sat across from her, our toes touching intermittently beneath the water.

As soon as Gabbi resurfaced, I saw that my plan with the T-shirt had worked perfectly. The white shirt was now almost totally transparent and clinging to Gabbi’s body like a bit of plastic wrap. I was trying not to overtly stare, but instead just catch a couple of glimpses of those luscious breasts that, hopefully, soon would be mine. Gabbi kept pulling on the shirt, but it being wet and all, of course it clung right back to her body the way that I hoped I would soon be doing.

We chatted for a few minutes about small talk, catching up and things like that. We sipped champagne and were having a very nice time. After about 10 minutes of yanking on the shirt to no avail, Gabbi asked me if I minded if she just removed it; she said it was bothering her and she’d be so much more comfortable without it. Let’s see. I had to think long and hard for about a hundredth of a second before telling her I wouldn’t mind at all. Gabbi stood up and turned to face away from me. She placed both hands at the bottom of the shirt and began to wriggle out of it, shimmying it over her head before letting it fall from her outstretched arm to the floor with a squoosh. My jaw just about dropped when I saw the panties Gabbi was wearing. It was a lavender G-string about the width of a rubber band, held together in the back by a tiny jeweled heart. Gabbi spun around to face me with her arms crossed across her chest. The total of what she was wearing now was that incredible G-string, the hoop earrings, a silver necklace with a heart at the end and a belly ring with a Playboy bunny dangling from it. Fitting, since she looked better to me than any of the women who have ever graced their pages. Now Gabbi sat down next to me so that my outstretched arm was behind her shoulders, her arms still crossed. By now my heart was racing, but I was keeping cool.

We chatted again for just another minute or so just like before, and then there was a lull in the conversation. Our eyes locked. Gabbi’s were a beautiful shade of light brown by the way. Nothing like I’d ever seen before. It was then that we shared our first kiss together. It was short, a quick kiss on the lips, but a nice sign of things to come. We continued staring into each other’s eyes. Gabbi giggled and sank into the crook between my arm and my body. I took her head in my hand and we kissed again, this time for quite a bit longer.

Before long we were full on making out, tongues swirling against each other, teeth clacking together. Gabbi finally uncrossed her arms and threw them around my neck, giving me unfettered access to the luscious tits I had been longing for since I saw her in the hall. I tilted her head back while peppering dozens of tiny kisses across her neck and chest. Gabbi was breathing heavily and making these adorable little squealing noises. I took her hand in mine and gently slid it into the front of my bathing suit. Gabbi reached in and squeezed my dick, which had already been rock hard for quite some time. She held on, gently stroking, while I continued kissing her chest, then moved on to her tits. I gently kissed, licked and sucked on one while squeezing the other, then switching to give both equal attention. When I realized it was time, I scooped Gabbi up in my arms, kissed her lips again and hurried her into the bedroom.

I stood Gabbi up and gently pressed down on her shoulders, motioning her to her knees, and she quickly and willingly obliged. I ripped off my bathing suit and turned around to throw it somewhere. When I turned back, Gabbi was kneeling in front of me with her hands behind her back and her ankles crossed. God, she looked beautiful. I tilted her head up and kissed her lips one more time, then popped her mouth open with my thumb. I rubbed my dick between her tits once and across her neck before sliding it up to her lips. Gabbi kissed the shaft of my dick twice and ran her tongue the entire length of it once before taking the head into her mouth.

Gabbi took just the head at first, not knowing how much she’d be able to take, but before long, she started swallowing more and more until her lips were pressed firmly against my body. My whole dick had literally disappeared down Gabbi’s throat. It was so far down there that I actually felt the tip of the head touching the back of her throat. It was incredible. Gabbi started bobbing her head back and forth slowly at first, then gradually picked up the pace. I put my hands on the back of her head to help her keep up, then switched to grip her ponytail, alternating my gaze on her heaving tits, the way her ass was swaying back and forth and the suction in her cheeks. God, I think this girl could suck a basketball through a garden hose.

After the few most glorious minutes of my life, I came. A lot. It lasted several minutes. I’m sure there was a lot of it, but I wouldn’t know because not a drop of it left Gabbi’s mouth. I mean, not one drop. She swallowed every bit of it. I collapsed to my knees and crumpled in a heap on the floor. Gabbi plopped herself right down against me with her head on my chest . We weren’t exactly intending to, but we fell asleep there for a bit, with thoughts of more fun to come….

2. Liked by 2 users: ijerkoff, willjenks