Thread: Angelina part 1  

Private Member
    Images

Angelina part 1

Angelina part 1

I used to work at a restaurant, well sort of a restaurant more bar, more coffee house, really a sandwich shop. I worked Sunday afternoon and a couple of late shifts 9 till 2 am. The Sunday shift was brutally slow. I would usually get my shift chores done and just sit by the window and watch the world go by. Hoping that some hot girl would come in, I’d usually fantasize the afternoon away.

Then she came into view, I almost stood up and walked outside to get a better view. She was walking the kids from across the street to the corner store where their mom worked; the family lived a couple doors down. I had never seen this girl, she was wearing baggy clothes but I could tell she was petite by the way she walked except for an almost disproportionally large pair of breasts.

She was African American and her hair was not processed just natural and she had an exotic look with an aquiline nose and large lips, long eye lashes, all contained within an heart shaped face. She was five foot one or two at the most kind of tiny really. Just as quickly as she had appeared she was gone and I was left with another boring afternoon.

Fast forward a couple of weeks, I had occasionally seen her on my way in to work in the evening and another glimpse on a Sunday but not had an opportunity to speak to her. After work one night I was walking to my car and there she was sitting on the front steps of the family’s house.

It was next to where I parked my car, I waved hello as I walked past and she said hello, I stopped and summoned the courage to introduce myself and try to get her name. She let out a long list of names that were impossible to decipher or remember, laughing I asked what people called her and she limited it to Angelina.

I asked how she was related to the family that lived there she told me that she was the mother’s daughter from a previous relationship and had just returned from boarding school. This explained how I had never seen her before. I could not really think of anything more to say so I got into my car and left.

Over the course of the next few weeks late winter turned to early spring and she became a more visible fixture in the street scene outside the restaurant. Each time I saw her I took the opportunity to chat her up with any idle chit chat that I could come up with. I could tell that there was something going on as she never broke off the conversation with me; it was always I who had to get into work.
    She was driving me crazy with her clothing style always baggy and non descript, though in tune with the times it left me with little to conjure in my head when I was away from the restaurant. Finally I arrived to work a little earlier than usual hoping that she would be around to chat, she was and she had on a sweater that was an old cheerleader type, kind of thick but there in front of me were her nipples standing at attention straining through the thick material as if it were a thin t shirt.

Yes, finally something to keep in my brain, and though it could have been a cool breeze I hoped that she was just happy to see me. I pushed things along by asking her to stop over while I was working that it would be my treat.

Around half way through my shift she came in and plunked down on a couch that we had set up in the corner by the large front windows. I asked what she wanted and she ordered some hot tea and pulled out some romance novel that she was reading. Oh well I thought to myself so she is not the sharpest knife in the drawer…I really did not intend to marry her anyway.

I got very busy just after she came in and did not have much of a chance to flirt, but when she left she asked me to stop by and see if her light was on in her room; instructing me that it was on the ground floor at the back of her house.

She was wearing a smock thing and some shorts that I could not really see because the smock thing was too long, but I could see her legs small, thin like a bird with perfectly defined muscles. As she turned to leave I finally saw a glimpse of her butt, it was tiny as well, nicely shaped but tiny, being an ass man I was kind of hoping for more.

My shift quickly slowed after she left and I was able to close on time with most clean up already completed. I was out the door in record time with a large Hieneken, weed and a bowl; I was ready for a little wind down while I found out what made this mystery chick tick.

I went around the back of her house and there it was: thankfully only one window so I wasn’t going to end up in the wrong one peering in like some out of place white boy. I looked in and she was not in her room, I was a bit crest fallen, just as I was about to leave the door opened and she stepped in with a towel around her head.

She had a thin tie dyed t shirt on and the same shorts as before. I could see now that they were canvas shorts cut in a sort of daisy duke style. Her little well defined buttocks were now visible and it made me forget what a meaty ass even looked like.

I waited for a couple of minutes to see if she might remove some clothing, change anything really; I was watching through a window that I had been invited to, it was a rare opportunity for peeping with impunity. She did not do anything, damn.

So I knocked gently on the window, she looked up smiled grabbed that damn smock and headed out the door. Quickly, she appeared on the back stoop, she put her finger up to her lips in a shhh motion and pointed across the yard to a garage.

I followed her in; it was a multiple bay garage. In one of the bays was a pulled apart Camaro that her step father was putting back together. In the next bay were the seats from it scattered around. We sat on the rear seat bench and she put a brick underneath to keep it from rocking around.

Once comfortable I popped the top off my beer with my lighter and offered her some, she took a swig and made a horrible face and said she really does not care for beer. No problem,
    “Do you want to smoke some pot?” I inquired.

She said yes with some enthusiasm. I filled and lit the bowl and we settled into more chit chat.

We were sitting pretty close as it was a small bench seat. Her thigh was almost touching mine and though the conversation wasn’t growing more intimate I could tell that the chemistry was heating up. Her thigh kept bumping mine and my hand I had placed on my thigh would brush against her, she would lean against me and I against her as we were making conversation.

Finally I just reached over and gently held her cheek and lightly kissed her on the lips. She just closed her eyes and kissed me right back but with a bit more lingering. This became our MO: stilted conversation followed by make out sessions. But I am getting ahead of this story.

Kissing, kissing, and more kissing it was as though we had been put on this earth to kiss each other. My tongue dancing with hers small bites on her voluptuous lips kisses on her forehead and I started to kiss her neck. She let out a sigh; I knew I was headed in the right direction.

I put my hand under the smock on the small of her back and lifted her towards me. She moved facing me on my lap her knees on the seat as she straddled me. I slid my hand up her skinny muscular back sliding underneath the thin t shirt I had seen before and up and no bra….I didn’t think so.

With my other hand I traced the elastic band which was embedded in the back of her shorts not going straight for her ass but teasing a bit. As we continued kissing she started grinding herself into my lap, my hard cock was painfully expanding down my pant leg and missing its intended target.

Her breath was now quickening and mine was keeping up. I slipped my hand down to her rib cage and fluttered my hand up and down her side feeling her womanly curve, this caused a slight moan to emanate from her throat as we continued our lip lock.

I slid my hand outside of the t-shirt, there was something about how her unrestrained breasts pushing against this thin material had captured my imagination when she had first appeared in her room that made me want to start touching them first through the shirt then have my way with them skin on skin. I slowly brought my hand up grasping her belly and rubbing it through the shirt, and then I raised my hand and gently rubbed her nipple with just the tip of my finger.

Then I moved to touch with two or three fingers her hard nipple. Once I had taken some measure I realized the stunning creation which these nipples were. So sensitive that her moans and deep breathing had left her unable to continue kissing and so sexy that her nipple rose nearly a half inch above her areola. I cupped her breast with my hand still luxuriating in the feel of the thin material against her skin.

At this I moved my other hand to her ass, while palming it I started to raise her so I could uncover and lick this rare and beautiful pair of breasts. I brought my other hand out from under the smock to begin to more thoroughly explore her ass.

With both hands in place I used my left hand to hold her up while my right hand slipped underneath the elastic. Just touching the skin on her ass caused her to twist and moan: she gathered the smock and pulled it over her head.

As she stood on her knees to accomplish this much needed garment adjustment, it freed my left hand to explore further the hollow formed by her exquisite butt. Her shorts were damp, as I applied pressure to her pussy it was like a dam broke. Her shorts went from damp to soaked, her hand shot downward between us as she grabbed for my cock.

Quickly she felt out its trajectory down my pants and she began kneading it through my pants. My right hand continued to pull her shorts down then I moved my left hand to hold them down and away from her ass. I took my right hand and went straight for the front of her pussy to rub her clitoris. Good god it was huge, her hood was dangling more than half an inch from her engorged labia.

As I rubbed or sort of tugged really on her clitoral covering the clitoris began to stiffen under the skin. I slid my finger back to her swollen lips and rubbed my finger in the unparalleled wetness. I slipped back to the underside of her hood and gently touch her unguarded clit. She actually spit out a growl of sorts.

My left hand let go of the shorts and lifted up her shirt so that my mouth which had been playfully biting and nibbling her breasts through her shirt could get down to some serious sucking and licking.

I quickly licked around her areola then slowly kissed her nipple. My mouth then covered her nipple and pursing my lips I began sucking it like a baby. She was panting like a mad woman I had never experienced a more sensitive girl.

Though my hand was at an uncomfortable angle I was also continuing to stroke her clitoris both through the hood and occasionally flicking it underneath directly. She was squirming now in frenzy. I stood her up and turned her around so her back was facing me and I could manipulate her body more easily.

She sat on my lap with her legs spread and her head lay back on my shoulder. I got my first real smell of her shampoo and it was intoxicating, her shower before I came was fading into a mix of musty sweetness and the sesame oil that she had spread over herself before my arrival. I was slowly taking this in, a little break before a crescendo. I kissed her neck.

I began to get to work one hand on her breast the other sliding down her belly to her soft and shiny pubic hair, pausing there to pull it between my fingers and rub her mound of Venus that this position accentuated. Next I gently massaged the hood of her clitoris once again stiffening it.

I slid my hand to her labia gently rubbing it without penetration. Her wetness was indescribable; I slowly slid my index finger into her steamy puddle. In and out letting her breathing dictate the pace slowly I introduced another digit to the pool. Her breathing began to quicken as it did so I began pumping my now three fingers into her vulva, into to her faster and faster. My palm was now practically slapping her clitoris; she was jumping as if she were being electrocuted.

She let out an “oh fuck” and screamed out a loud growl this one much louder and pronounced, she pulled my soaked hand away from her sex. She shook for about thirty seconds.

She sat up onto my lap, seemingly gathering herself; she reached for her cigarettes and lit one. I started to say something and she shook her head cutting me off. I lit a cigarette. Then she said wow and shook her head again and just smiled at me.

I shifted her off of me and stood up walking over to a window at the back of the garage. She pulled up her shorts and joined me. We stood side by side smoking and looking out at the apartments behind her yard. We looked at the security light which had been our only source of illumination during our heated introduction.

We put out our cigarettes. I moved her in front of me so that I could see her better in this dirty window diffused light. I wrapped my arms around her joining my hands at her waist and kissed the back of her head. She backed up and felt my insistent cock which was repositioned into a more sword like posture.

She backed up more, she was so short that my cock lined up with the very top of her ass maybe even the small of her back; she reached behind her and began tugging on it.

I brought my hands up to her breasts first through the soft t shirt then underneath it. She began breathing heavier again, then she turned around and started undoing my belt then unbuttoning my jeans. She pulled it out and began stroking it dry.

As the pre cum exited the tip she began incorporating it into her massage. I broke her off wanting to take her wet little cunt instead. I turned her around and picked her up carrying her over to the bench. I tilted her over and began rubbing my dick between her ass cheeks. I moved forward and started to slide it back and forth along the opening between her labia.

I could have chopped wood with this hard on. She started sort of hopping up and down and pushing my dick away. She said she had just started the pill and her doctor had told her not to have unprotected sex for three weeks until the cycle started again. Fuck me!

But she spun around and got on all fours on the bench and pulled me towards her. She reached over and pulled my cock to her face putting those sultry lips on to my crown then swirling the tip with her tongue. Slowly she sucked my cock and deftly incorporated my pre cum and saliva into a perfect hand stroke at the base. I could have stood there for hours.

I looked down and tugged her shorts off of that beautiful ass. I hardly had to bend over, being on all fours put her ass and pussy in a perfect position for me to manipulate. I slid my hand between her ass cheeks and began stroking and fingering her sopping wet sex.

Her pace on my cock quickened to match my rhythm in her pussy. I could feel her muscles begin to contract around my fingers; I was stroking her dangling breast that I could reach and flicking her erect nipple. She had to let go of my cock to catch her breathe before her orgasmic spasms began again.

She asked me if I wanted another blowjob to finish me off, but the moment had passed, I declined the offer. After we parted I took my blue balls home and awakened my girlfriend with a very enthusiastic mid sleep booty call that she enjoyed thoroughly.

2. Liked by 3 users: ijerkoff, Pichunter, willjenks