Thread: Kylie - new versions  

Private Member
    Images

Kylie - new versions

Hi
    Not sure if I should edit the previous post or make another...oh well...here she is in nice full color...couple of versions....I've been playing around in Photoshop as you can see....

I actually prefer the second one...nice to add some texture...
    Something different anyway...

ctm1173

Wink Kylie!

That is a beutiful piece of work! BRAVO!! _O_ ^O^

Private Member
    Images
    Thanks for the comments...I think these are some of my best works so a little surprised at the lack of response....I guess if she had a dildo up her c**t people who go wild for them...but...never mind....glad someone appreciates them...i guess I will just have to accept I am not that good at 'wa**ing material'....<gg>...there are plenty of people WAY better than me at that stuff....i will stick to the 'art farty' stuff !

mOs
    good work

loosegoose
    I've always liked your fakes, and as for a lack of response..well I never knew a forum where that wasn't the standard. the average lurker is there to lurk, not appreciate the effort that goes into anything. by the by, I like the 1st one better

Luke
    Beautiful fake

Private Member
    Images
    <<and as for a lack of response..well I never knew a forum where that wasn't the standard.>>

I'm not bitching...the peeps on this board are actually very 'talkative'....ratio of comments/views is high compared to others. Like everyone who sits 'clicking away' to create this stuff we all like a 'pat on the back'. I do this stuff cause I like the challenge of putting something together...I particulaly like doing the funny stuff 'cause it's a bit different.

Images
    I think they are pretty cool, better than I could do, thanks!

saor
    I prefer the second too.
    thanks.