Thread: KrisKarson Kris Karson - Outtakes (x143) 683x1024  

Banned
    Images

KrisKarson Kris Karson - Outtakes (x143) 683x1024

Images

KrisKarson Re: Kris Karson - Outtakes (x143) 683x1024

Great outtakes. I would like it if she smiled more often. She's so pretty when she smiles! Thanks for posting.

3. Liked by 2 users: SilverDream, vldmrtlts

Images

Great pics! Thanks! It really shows her beaming personality and how she is having fun during the shoots.
    I just wish there was a link or something to download the entire set. There is no way I am going to single save 113 pics, that's just silly.
    I'm not trying to bust SilverDream's balls specifically because a lot of guys post in this manner a majority of the time here on VG, I just wish there was a file I could download.
    And yes, I know a lot of people use the ripper thingy, I guess i'm just too dumb to figure it out. I have never gotten it to work.
    "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you."

Images

Quote Originally Posted by varednec View Post
    Great pics! Thanks! It really shows her beaming personality and how she is having fun during the shoots.
    I just wish there was a link or something to download the entire set. There is no way I am going to single save 113 pics, that's just silly.
    I'm not trying to bust SilverDream's balls specifically because a lot of guys post in this manner a majority of the time here on VG, I just wish there was a file I could download.
    And yes, I know a lot of people use the ripper thingy, I guess i'm just too dumb to figure it out. I have never gotten it to work.
    Viper Ripper really is your best option. All you have to do is download and save it to a folder, then click the "download images" button at the top. If you have problems getting it to work, there are plenty of people willing to help you. Another option is to use a program called Bulk Image Downloader. It's always been great for me.

On another note, she really is a fun girl with an outgoing personality. The Snapchats I get from her are just like these outtakes. Some are even crazier. She always manages to make me smile.

6. Liked by 1 user: ermondax

Images

Hammrd, if you're in touch with her personally, has she said what she's going to do now that she's no longer associated with the site?

8. Liked by 1 user: Kraven83

Images

Save the best for last