Page 25 of 25 << First ... 15232425

Thread: Sexy Pattycake  

Images

Re: Sexy Pattycake

Sexy girl! A lot of space for dirty fantasies I prefer tnon-full-xxx sets. A good xxx set would be appreciated.

Images

Anyone saw that she is doing a blowjob in the newest video? The video name is Prisioner of love. But as everything from her, it is impossible to find on the net. only the trailer. https://nips.com/2016/sexy-pattycake-...premium-video/

Images

Quote Originally Posted by destrutor View Post
    Anyone saw that she is doing a blowjob in the newest video? The video name is Prisioner of love. But as everything from her, it is impossible to find on the net. only the trailer. https://nips.com/2016/sexy-pattycake-...premium-video/
    it's been 12 years since she debuted- she's shown nothing and that video is not real- it's a dildo she's sucking on. it might be that video or another that claims a cumshot but it's obviously fake cum that looks like honey. i wish she would go away already- she is ripping off her fans so bad never showing anything.

4. Liked by 2 users: Charlie_Spider, ninjalon

Images

Her and Nikki are incredibly annoying still trying to do NN stuff well into their mid 30s. The fact people are stupid enough to still pay for it is beyond me

6. Liked by 1 user: ninjalon

Images

i recently ( this past week ) got into a lengthy argument on another forum regarding patty and her non nudity- 12 years after starting and her likely being into her 30's at this point.
    there opponent swears that she shows nudity on her site- not spread eagle nudity- more like the stuff that you luckily see something.
    someone else jumped in vs the patty side and here was his perfect definition of her gimmick :
    What she does is called implied nudity. Yes, she is nude, but she shows as little as possible. Yes, sometimes you can see her left pussy lip or her right, or a nip slip, but again, she is always obstructing the view. No leg spread with unobstructed view of her genitals, no unobstructed ass spread, no unobstructed penetration, and the list goes on and on.
    i just want to see her tits unobstructed in all their beauty! just once

Images

Quote Originally Posted by whalers90 View Post
    i just want to see her tits unobstructed in all their beauty! just once
    This is about as good as it gets I think...

Camwhores.com

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseybaby View Post
    This is about as good as it gets I think...

Camwhores.com

thanks Mooseybaby-(nothing against your post ) i should have prefaced that by saying - NOT poorly lit cam stills from a webcam. i think all her stuff IS those type of photos.

10. Liked by 1 user: ninjalon

Elite Prospect
    Images

Sexy Pattycake - Snapchat

28 pics / 1057x1682 / 38.5 mb

https://filefox.cc/qpsvife7em5g

Page 25 of 25 << First ... 15232425