Thread: Chastity-model-031 - (x61)  

Banned
    Images

Chastity-model-031 - (x61)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Re: Chastity-model-031 - (x61)

Howdy,

You have some delightful stuff... However, a download link (like Zippy) would be awesome.

Thanks,

Hotty

Images

Nice but not having luck uploading images

Banned
    Images

Such a great set! Hope you are also posting some more of Chastity, THC? Be great to see more sets not yet posted on VG...

Banned
    Images

Thank you

Images

In one of her earliest sets, numbered somewhere around 2 or 3 as best I recall, she was wearing a pair of short shorts that didn't fit especially tight around the uppermost thighs, leaving more to see than someone (her or the photographer or the site manager?) wanted. This was corrected by using a tool, likely Photoshop, to grab a part of the image where there was shorts and using it to cover up the part where too much was shown. It was obvious, when you looked closely, that someone had done this, to keep it all covered up. It also seemed pretty apparent, judging from the expressions on Chastity's face, that she couldn't have cared less how much she was showing. In fact, there is no way that she could not have known. But the only versions of that set, that I ever found, were versions where the modification had been applied. Perhaps the originals were never published, and perhaps they no longer even exist. But I wish ...

Edit: I just looked for it, and according to the non-numbered index I found, it would be #7, the pink shorts with the shoe lace type lacing in front. The modification is apparent in fact if you look at the full-sized pic from the 7th thumbnail here:

https://vipergirls.to/threads/779142-...light=chastity

7. Liked by 1 user: whitepantylover

Images

She looks good. Just not good enough to deal with the crappy image host.

Banned
    Images

You are right humptydumpty! Just checked set 007 and there are quite a few images that have been clearly photoshopped -and quite a bad job done of it too. Highly doubt the originals would have been published....

By the way, on another topic, the image host being used above has stopped working for me over the last few days - I keep getting a "The connection was reset" error message. I think it might be to do with a recent browser and/or OS update... Am I the only one?

Quote Originally Posted by humptydumpty View Post
    In one of her earliest sets, numbered somewhere around 2 or 3 as best I recall, she was wearing a pair of short shorts that didn't fit especially tight around the uppermost thighs, leaving more to see than someone (her or the photographer or the site manager?) wanted. This was corrected by using a tool, likely Photoshop, to grab a part of the image where there was shorts and using it to cover up the part where too much was shown. It was obvious, when you looked closely, that someone had done this, to keep it all covered up. It also seemed pretty apparent, judging from the expressions on Chastity's face, that she couldn't have cared less how much she was showing. In fact, there is no way that she could not have known. But the only versions of that set, that I ever found, were versions where the modification had been applied. Perhaps the originals were never published, and perhaps they no longer even exist. But I wish ...

Edit: I just looked for it, and according to the non-numbered index I found, it would be #7, the pink shorts with the shoe lace type lacing in front. The modification is apparent in fact if you look at the full-sized pic from the 7th thumbnail here:

https://vipergirls.to/threads/779142-...light=chastity