Thread: Yvonne Craig Download Images 

Elite Prospect
    Images

Thumbs up Yvonne Craig

Again, another retro spread for you 60's fanboys. Did a search and found nothing here.

Enjoy!

Preview:

Last edited by dangerboy; 15th March 2006 at 17:37.

2. Thanked by 1 user: RattleSnake

tsunami
    Thanks for the "Batgirl" pics.
    She was a hot piece of tail back then.

Nelson
    Wow, these are great! Thanks!!

Elite Prospect
    Images
    I resubmitted this whole collection since I'd generally trashed a few albums over at Image Venue after it sounded for sure that RiP was toast. Anyway, I learned something valuable in the process! Under a kind gentleman's urging on another board where we were discussing RiP, (he's the one who told me we were back) I downloaded Kerbeat's Photoshare 0.1.5 and on the very first try it worked for me! The time factor was maybe about the same? about 11 minutes? No logging back in and out, uploading 5-10 at a time, etc. All I did was copy all 30 into a separate album and plug the whole thing into it.

True, I've seen other programs discussed here but most of what I saw pretty much scared me away. Anyway, one giant leap forward today for the Dangerboy!

Private Member
    Images
    Thanks for this post- not every day we get to see Batgirl and an Orion slave girl.

Wowzers!

lamb

Images
    These are great pics, thanks for the repost!

Images
    Thanks for the great Yvonne pics

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Wow! Thanks Lamb for the additional content! I got busy last night and found a bunch more. Seems like Batman the TV show has been on the back burner DVD-wise for quite some time now and I'm sure it will have to start coming out very soon. Some great caps are sure to be had and I can't wait to see those ultra-colorful episodes in DVD clarity.

Enjoy!

11. Thanked by 1 user: RattleSnake

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Here's another dozen or so, mostly scans I had to go thru Image Cave to upload. Most, if not all of these were deleted above because I believe they were too small. I apologize for the inconvenience but think it's well worth a look-see. The caps of Batgirl intertwined with Robin the Boy Wonder and Batman are worth the price of admission.

Given Burt Ward's supposed well-endowed manhood and the proclivity with which he used it, it looks like much more is going on in these scans.

Go here:

http://usera.imagecave.com/dangerboy/batgirl/