Thread: 40Something - Cassie Cougar - Cassie takes the big one 01.23.15 x47 3000px  

Images

Smile 40Something - Cassie Cougar - Cassie takes the big one 01.23.15 x47 3000px

Images

Cool 40SomethingMag - Cassie Cougar - Cassie Takes The Big One - 3000px - 47X (23-01-2015)

40SomethingMag - Cassie Cougar - Cassie Takes The Big One - 3000px - 47X

Model: Cassie Cougar
    Set: Cassie Takes The Big One
    Pictures: 47 hi-res pictures
    Resolution: 20 pics 2000x3000 & 27 pics 3000x2000
    Release Date: Friday January 23, 2015

"Years ago I was working as a dancer and these guys came in looking for girls to do foxy boxing," said 48-year-old Cassie Cougar. "Through that I met this person who was into stand-up comedy, and I started doing his comedy show. I was his co-host. We had a public access cable show. We used to go on tour. It was kind of a big deal for about two years." What Cassie is doing right here is a big deal right now. This is Cassie's second scene at 40SomethingMag.com, which makes it her second-ever on-camera XXX scene. And this time, she's taking on JMac's big cock. That's a lot of cock for one woman to handle, but long-legged Cassie is 5'8" with big tits, and she can take it. In fact, she just about throats JMac, which is no easy feat. Cassie, who's a mom and lives in Arizona, was a secretary until a few months ago. Then she walked into our studio, nervous at first, to take the hardcore plunge. "I never did anything at this level before," she said. "My web cam is solo only, so it's just me and my toys. I did an amateur video with an old boyfriend, but the camera was on a tripod and there wasn't really a whole lot happening." There's a whole lot happening here. Sucking. Fucking. JMac does a good job sucking on Cassie's tits. She opens her mouth for his load, and it drips down her chin and onto her rack. We asked Cassie about JMac's cock, and she said, "It's ridiculously big. And I don't have experience with big cocks. My guys have been fairly normal and average. It's a challenge for me. It's a little scary. And he did comment that I was small. Apparently I'm not equipped to handle the larger ones." She handled this one very well.

-.Rar Archive
    - 53,8 MB

Password is
    alonsospeed

Thanks and comments are very much appreciated.

Enjoy!!!

Images

Re: 40Something - Cassie Cougar - Cassie takes the big one 01.23.15 x47 3000px

What an awesome MILF! I hope we see much more of Cassie soon.

4. Liked by 1 user: barkbobber