Thread: Danica Patrick - Peek Racing promotion shot  

Images

Danica Patrick - Peek Racing promotion shot

Thanks to donnny (yes three n's) for the post of the original body shot.
    Another fake of Indy car racer Danica Patrick.

sumguy99
    Nice job!, but what happened to her normally thin, small breasted body? she must have got a boob job and been eating too many donuts lately, she better be careful or she won't be able to fit in car's cockpit soon :tongue:

Images

When you're right, you're right

Quote Originally Posted by sumguy99
    Nice job!, but what happened to her normally thin, small breasted body? she must have got a boob job and been eating too many donuts lately, she better be careful or she won't be able to fit in car's cockpit soon :tongue:
    I have to agree. I made her too chunky. This is a clothes off fake, which means I started with the shot of Danica in her car and then fit the body over the area of her clothes. In trying to cover her I made the bod too big. I have reworked the pic and posted that in the original thread. I've slimmed her down some but as far as her boobies go, I left 'em big. I just like boobies. Just so folks will know what we're talking about, I'll post the orignal here with the reworked one next to it.
    Thanks sumguy99 for your help. That's another great thing about Rip;the suggestions and guidance. Hope this one suits ya better.

sumguy99
    Oh i wasn't saying there is anything wrong with fantasizing about her with bigger boobs or a fuller figure lol! but just pointed out that in real life she's pretty thin and tiny with narrow hips, she doesn't seem to have as shapely a figure as the girl in the body shot. Still a good fake regardless

donnny
    Nice fake mate, sure is a hell of a lot better than I could do anyway

Images
    i like em both! but what i like better is just what you did-

having the freedom to manipulate photos like this is very empowering, yes? i may be pretty high right now, but i just wanna say cheers to Doc and all fakers here!!

btw- i use the liquify tool for quickly shrinking bodies like this..even easier than cloning! just push em in, or out!

Images
    oh yeah, I like boobies too.

sumguy99
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sday
    btw- i use the liquify tool for quickly shrinking bodies like this..even easier than cloning! just push em in, or out!
    That's my favorite tool for enlarging boobies >