Thread: Alana Navor  

Images

Thumbs up Alana Navor

IGN Babes Interview: Alana Navor
    Brazil is famous for great soccer and hot models. Here's evidence of the latter.
    by Jeff Hall

August 17, 2005 - We usually ask all our hot pals what got them into the modeling biz. And so far, this one takes the cake. It's not a long winded elaborate story, nor a stroke of amazing coincdence. It's just really really cool, and pretty funny. Introducing Alana Navor, the accidental car model. We think you'l like her. Lots.

IGN Babes: So where do you call home?

Alana Navor: I'm currently residing in Gotham City, also known by some people as the Big Apple.

IGN Babes: Where would you like to call home?

Navor: Well I do miss the exotic beaches in Brazil, and I would love to call that my home again someday!

IGN Babes: What made you want to be a model, and how did you get into it?

Navor: Never in my life would I have thought of becoming a model. I'm only 5'1", as you know, and as we all know, Rio de Janeiro is known for all the exotic, tall Victoria's Secret models. *laughs* Shorties like me have no business in modeling, until people discovered me in a club dancing with bunch of friends.

At that point on my modeling/dancing career started. I became one of those girls on music videos in Brazil, shaking their "boom boom"! I had to move to New York for family reasons. I met new friends and they took me to a car show. One of my friends at that time was like, "Hey can you pose in front of that car?"

The car was loaded with PS, Xbox and all these computer games. That dude who owns that car must be into video games. I was so shy, but eventually I was doing poses here and there then some people started taking pictures of me and thought I was the model for that car. *laughs* That was really hilarious. Well, to make my story short, the company (Sorry, I won't plug the name) sponsoring that car offered me $400 to stay at their booth that day. At that time, that was the easiest $400 I had ever made. And that is how I started modeling!

IGN Babes: Nice! So what do you like the most and the least about modeling?

Navor: I like traveling and meeting new people. Dislikes: I hate shopping for outfits for the show. Well, you have to provide your own outfits, customs etc. That was a headache; I'm more like the jeans and wife-beater type of girl and rarely wear makeup. In this type of industry, you have to be always looking hot and sexy: tons of make up... I hated that part, but eventually I grew to like it... Being feminine is cool!

IGN Babes: Have you had any particularly memorable experiences while on a modeling, job? It could be good or bad...

Navor: Well I can say? The first time I went to a car show - you know the story - it was just hilarious!

IGN Babes: Where else might we have seen you in the past?

Navor: Budweiser and Sketchers commercials, music video go go girls. Nopi Chicks, Hot import Nights other local car shows. Just check out my sites for news and updates.

IGN Babes: What job would interest you besides modeling?

Navor: I'm currently a developer/database administrator. Yes, folks, I'm a computer geek in an IT department. I love to code Unix and C++. Besides that, I play poker for a living.

IGN Babes: What are some of your hobbies?

Navor: I love rock climbing, rollerblading, snowboarding... pretty much all the aggressive sports out there. But when I'm home I play with my PS2. Yes, I am I'm addicted to my PS2, and now since I travel a lot I got my own PSP. Ooh I love to cook too... My specialty: Spanish cuisine.

IGN Babes: What do you think about guys who play videogames?

Navor: Guys with glasses playing video games are hot and sexy!

IGN Babes: What kind of music gets you fired up?

Navor: I like reggae ever since and now reggaeton... spanish version. Well, anything really that I'm in the mood for.

IGN Babes: Any guilty pleasures in your life? C'mon, everybody has 'em...

Navor: Sorry no guilty pleasures at all hehe!

IGN Babes: Bull! But we'll let it go. How about turn-ons? Turn-offs?

Navor: Turn-ons: Good sense of humor, goal-oriented, good hygiene.

Turn-offs: Bad attitude, stinky

IGN Babes: What is one thing about your personality that everyone should know?

Navor: I'm very friendly. No, I really am! People tend to be intimidated by how I look, how I dress, etc... I just look shy but I'm approachable. Girls and boys: I won't bite. Just say hello when you see me whenever or wherever!

IGN Babes: Any events in the near future where we can find you?

Navor: NOPI, Hot Import Nights, and some local car shows. Check my site for upcoming events!

IGN Babes: It's time for plugs, shoutouts, final thoughts, secret recipes, etc. Ready? Go!

Navor: IGN is a place for me to get all my cheat codes I needed for my PS2 *laughs* Just want to give my little brother Jeth a shout-out... I know he'll be bragging this site to his fellow videogame fanatics... Thanks to Jeff Hall for featuring me on this site. And to all the people out there, thanks for all your support. Can I Plug my site? Ooh! Well check out AlanaNavor.com for news and updates.

Sig by Loonatik

2. Liked by 1 user:

Images

Sig by Loonatik

4. Liked by 1 user:

Images

Sig by Loonatik

6. Liked by 1 user:

Images

Sig by Loonatik

8. Liked by 1 user:

Images