Elite Prospect
    Images

2. Liked by 2 users: Mazarin, Wish

Images
    another great set ^O^

Elite Prospect
    Images

Images
    I missed most of the starting of this weeks show, was there something that happen to her as to why she wasnt in the contest? Or did she just have the night off or something? :?

syntaxerror64
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye33
    I missed most of the starting of this weeks show, was there something that happen to her as to why she wasnt in the contest? Or did she just have the night off or something? :?
    There were a lot of rumors floating around that she had been let go, but apparently over the weekend she informed WWE she needed some time off to take care of some personal issues... there was no time frame as to when she would return.

Images
    ooohhhh, well as long as shes not leaving

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Billy's probably bitching more then usual...

Elite Prospect
    Images
    it's been confirmed that both christian (his peeps will be sad, unless he goes to tna wrestling) and torrie wilson have both quit the wwe. guess this means we might not see something new from torrie for quiet some time unless she too joins tna. of course tna would go back to meaning tits and ass thanx to her.

syntaxerror64
    Quote Originally Posted by demonicus69
    it's been confirmed that both christian (his peeps will be sad, unless he goes to tna wrestling) and torrie wilson have both quit the wwe. guess this means we might not see something new from torrie for quiet some time unless she too joins tna. of course tna would go back to meaning tits and ass thanx to her.
    Christian has been confirmed by WWE.com, but what is your source on Torrie quitting? Please give a link to a credible source on this, as she herself has stated she has not left the company.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kracker
    Billy's probably bitching more then usual...
    frigin billy, hes already luckt enough he's gotta bitch more. Hes just plain annoying to me now.

As for torrie I'll believe when wwe.com says so. Hopefully not, they do get days off

hixxy
    torrie only missed taboo tuesday because of a family death, she has stated on rajah.com that she will be back as soon as possible to make it up to the fans

The following was posted on WWE.com:

Upon returning to the United States from a recent WWE tour of Austraila, Torrie Wilson went directly home to attend to some personal issues. Almost immediately, unsubstantiated rumors and speculation were running rampant about Torrie being fired or released from WWE.

“I’ve gotten so many messages from people telling me they want to help me find work. I had to call the office and ask them if they forgot to fire me,” joked Torrie. “I’m very glad to say that I am not fired, and I will be back as soon as I can.”

When asked about the nature of the issues, Torrie said that it was involving a family member and she did not want to get into it at this point in time.

“I’m really sorry I couldn’t make it to the Taboo Tuesday pay-per-view, but I promise I’ll make it up to the fans somehow. It was weird not being a part of RAW Monday night. I’ll be back as soon as possible.”

Images
    phew glad thats all settled lol

Elite Prospect
    Images

15. Liked by 7 users: Blitz, Mazarin, NCPCDoc, Nex, Onthrax, The Watcher, Wish

Images
    nice shots, in very nice angles

Elite Prospect
    Images

18. Liked by 2 users: Mazarin, Wish

Page 5 of 10 << First ... 34567 ... Last >>