Natalie Portman

Born
    June 9, 1981 in Jerusalem, Israel

Birth Name
    Natalie Hershlag

Height
    5' 3" (1.6 m)

Mini Bio
    Natalie Portman is the first person born in the 1980s to have won the Academy Award for Best Actress (for Black Swan (2010)).

Natalie was born Natalie Hershlag on June 9, 1981, in Jerusalem, Israel. She is the only child of Avner Hershlag, an Israeli-born doctor, and Shelley Stevens, an American-born artist (from Cincinnati, Ohio), who also acts as Natalie's agent. Her parents are both of Ashkenazi Jewish descent. Natalie's family left Israel for Washington, D.C., when she was still very young. After a few more moves, her family finally settled in New York, where she still lives to this day. She graduated with honors, and her academic achievements allowed her to attend Harvard University. She was discovered by an agent in a pizza parlor at the age of 11. She was pushed towards a career in modeling but she decided that she would rather pursue a career in acting. She was featured in many live performances, but she made her powerful film debut in the movie L?on (1994) (aka "L?on"). Following this role Natalie won roles in such films as Heat (1995), Beautiful Girls (1996), and Mars Attacks! (1996).

It was not until 1999 that Natalie received worldwide fame as Queen Amidala in the highly anticipated US$431 million-grossing prequel Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999). She then she starred in two critically acclaimed comedy dramas, Anywhere But Here (1999) and Where the Heart Is (2000), followed by Closer (2004), for which she received an Oscar nomination. She reprised her role as Padme Amidala in the last two episodes of the Star Wars prequel trilogy: Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (2002) and Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005). She received an Academy Award and a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in Black Swan (2010).

She received a second nomination for Best Actress, for playing Jacqueline Kennedy in Jackie (2016).

Images
      Has she gone insane? Loved her on Star Wars, but why (WHYYY) cut it?

I must say I still love her face, but redirecting the attention to your face like this is a bit over the top I think

2. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

DONUT
      Natalie looked very beautiful in Revenge of the Sith....she needs her long hair back

NewUser2005
      She's got that Sick Cancer Kid Look Down that for Sure.

Images
      Germany...Yupp im a German Bastard but you can call me Metalhead well bastard is still ok OR... MASTER ... YES Call me MASTER 
      I think shes fucking hot without her hair

damn i feel way more attracted to her now

6. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Vash63
      Awesome pics, loved the last set.

Images
      wow, she is hot no matter what

9. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

applesauce
      dammmmn... i gotta see closer! she's got a great ass! and i think she looks ok with the shaved head.

i loved her in star wars episode 2, when she was wearing that tight white top.

brainstew
      I just saw the new Star Wars the other night, so I went searching for this thread. Natalie is hot no matter what.

lebeau
      No, I think that she dosn't appear naked at the deleted scenes

Elite Prospect
      Images
      Nice caps... Excelent movie

14. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

pharcyde
      Very nice captures, thanks.

Images

Thumbs up Natalie Portman - Unkown event [9x]

Xorpid
      Nice ones! From before she became Bruce Willis

Images
      LoL...

Yeah, the low haircut bit scares me, but she looks good in these...I don't know what it is about her that makes me want to fold it and hump the bubble, I just think she's super hot...

Nice post Admiral...

19. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

zarniwoop
      This appears to be from the filming of the final scene in Closer.
      Wonderful scene, very bouncy.
      Great Pictures! Thanks!!