Thread: Scoreland Cat Bangles - Happy Bangin' Boob Year {DEC 31, 2014}  

Images

Talking Scoreland Cat Bangles - Happy Bangin' Boob Year {DEC 31, 2014}

Images

Cool Scoreland Scoreland - Cat Bangles - Happy Bangin' Boob Year - 1600px - 90X (31-12-2014)

Scoreland - Cat Bangles - Happy Bangin' Boob Year - 1600px - 90X

Model: Cat Bangles
    Set: Happy Bangin' Boob Year
    Pictures: 90 hi-res pictures
    Resolution: 64 pics 800x1200 & 26 pics 1600x1067
    Release Date: Wednesday December 31, 2014

Cat Bangles is one of the hottest girls at SCORELAND. The busty Puerto Rican-American from Beantown calls her big, heavy 36DDD tits her "Energizer Boobies." Why so? Because Cat's twins are still growing. Since her debut in April '14, Cat has become a most popular newcomer. This is one pussycat who loves men and sex and loves to talk about sex and she brought her many passionate, erotic talents to the Big Show. She didn't just talk about them. In her first scene, Cat nearly made cocksman JMac lose his load early. She's too sexy for her bra. "I've heard that JMac never met his match and that he's been having sex with girls on-camera for a long time," Cat said after they tangled in Hot Cream For A Cat. "Apparently, a lot of girls can't handle him. He couldn't handle me with my tight pussy, wet mouth and these tits." After Cat's first XXX scene, her next was "Cat Snatch Fever" and then "Cat's First Anal." To her sex partners' credit, they didn't need to be carried out on stretchers to their cars. To start things off with a huge bang, Cat meets pro-stud Tony D. who's eager to pet this hot pussy and do some dirty dancing. Cat has this effect on guys. It's not her fault. She's just built this way. Check out Cat's eye-popping blow job photo series from this scene. A true erector set. "I have my clit pierced, and it feels really good when I smack it a little. It's like getting my pussy ready for the cock. You just smack my pussy, then you slide your cock right in. Smacking my clit with your cock is the perfect way to get my pussy ready. I have a big clit, too. She gets really hard and pops out and looks at you. When you lick it or touch it, she gets really hard and it's like she's looking back at you!" Let's get this party started!

-.Rar Archive
    - 33,4 MB

Password is
    alonsospeed

Thanks and comments are very much appreciated.

Enjoy!!!