Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Tera Patrick in Collision Course Download Images 

  1. #1
    hissh100
    Guest

    Tera Patrick in Collision Course

    Last edited by hissh100; 27th August 2005 at 06:03.

  2. Thanked by 1 user: r0nin

  3. #2
    Private Member
    Joined
    9 Sep 2004
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,392
    Images
    4,454
    Thanked
    498
    Sweet!
    Tera is a such a pretty little whore.
    Still don't understand why she got a tit job.
    She used to have a perfect set.
    Thanks Hish.

  4. #3
    Elite Member TBD's Avatar
    Joined
    18 Jul 2005
    Location
    RiP
    Posts
    9,286
    Images
    778,145
    Thanked
    92,140
    Thank you.

  5. #4
    burning_oasis67
    Guest
    damn i wish she was still into movies like she used to be before she met this biohazard moron.

    what a crappy band... she could easily gotten a better guy to endorse.

    thanks!!

  6. #5
    TECHWON
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by burning_oasis67
    damn i wish she was still into movies like she used to be before she met this biohazard moron.

    what a crappy band... she could easily gotten a better guy to endorse.

    thanks!!
    but she's married to that guy and she's still doin' porn that's a good thing and its still good

  7. #6
    M.B.
    Guest
    as I wrote in another thread: articles suggest that she will return to doing other boys and anal

  8. #7
    billbutos
    Guest
    what the hell is in her mouth in some of those pictures, her bikini?!?!

  9. #8
    M.B.
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by billbutos
    what the hell is in her mouth in some of those pictures, her bikini?!?!
    That's apparently how her husband likes it...

  10. #9
    Sponsor
    Joined
    4 Feb 2006
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    230
    Images
    616
    Thanked
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by M.B.
    as I wrote in another thread: articles suggest that she will return to doing other boys and anal
    Dunno, I doubt that. I don't think Evan's ego could take that.

  11. #10
    Member
    Joined
    3 Sep 2005
    Location
    N.B.
    Posts
    73
    Images
    0
    Thanked
    2
    She is a dirty..dirty girl...I miss her movies...

  12. #11
    apple
    Guest
    tera is awsome thx

  13. #12
    Elite Prospect
    Joined
    8 Feb 2006
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,031
    Images
    1,447
    Thanked
    1,267
    awesome, thx

    O-)

  14. #13
    M.B.
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by schlangemann
    Dunno, I doubt that. I don't think Evan's ego could take that.
    Haven't read it so far...
    http://www.xtrememagazine.com/Pornstars/teravision/teravision.html

  15. #14
    M.B.
    Guest
    and this:
    http://contactpornstars.blogs.com/news/2006/01/tera_patrick_il.html

Posting Permissions