Thread: Scoreland Audee - Busty Blonde Fucks On First Date - 1600px - 70X (06-12-2014)  

Images

Cool Scoreland Audee - Busty Blonde Fucks On First Date - 1600px - 70X (06-12-2014)

Scoreland - Audee - Busty Blonde Fucks On First Date - 1600px - 70X

Model: Audee
    Set: Busty Blonde Fucks On First Date
    Pictures: 70 hi-res pictures
    Resolution: 23 pics 800x1200 & 47 pics 1600x1067
    Release Date: Saturday December 6, 2014

A pretty blonde with big boobs, Audee wanted to try adult modeling before she turned 20, so she found a models agent, who recommended SCORE. "I like anal sex," Audee said. "I like the feel of a cock, fingers or toys rubbing inside my ass. So I was not against having anal sex in my video." It turned out that Audee likes anal more than our cameraman and her fuck friend Thomas realized. They had a gaper on their hands. Audee hasn't had sex with another girl, but she gave some indications that she wants to. "I have never had a threesome and I would like to try it with another girl with big boobs and a guy. That is my sexual fantasy. I have also had sex in public, in a park. I was worried that people would catch us, and this fear made me more aroused. My heart was pounding. "My scene with Thomas was very good fun, very exciting. When he first put his cock in my ass, he did it slowly and used lubrication so it went inside me good. His cock felt nice. I loved curling up in doggie while he was inside my ass. I would like to do that again. I felt like a sexy, bad, dirty girl and I liked that feeling. I liked being watched. If there had been a mirror in the room, I would have looked at myself."

-.Rar Archive
    - 30,0 MB

Password is
    alonsospeed

Thanks and comments are very much appreciated.

Enjoy!!!

Images

Talking Scoreland Re: Audee - Busty Blonde Fucks On First Date - 1600px - 70X (06-12-2014)