Some nice little teeny boppers there. Thanks!
They're only 16....
That's what I had to keep telling myself.
mmmm, gotta love DOCSIS 3
wait, they're 16, they look like jail bait
These youngens are just too sexy, it ought to be against the law to look that good. Just gonna have a cold shower now and remind myself, it IS a gainst the law to have the thoughts I'm having!! Great post. (8>
depends on which part your inOriginally Posted by Lord Akura
Whats QLD mean? Queensland
I found this
* In NSW for example the age of consent is 16. It is simpily that.
* In Victoria there exists a bracket from ages 10 to 16 where it is legal with someone 2 years older or younger. The offical age of concent is 17 years old, in which you may only legally be with someone one year younger, and anyone of an age older then that.
* In Queensland the age of consent is 16.
* In the Northern Territory the age of consent is 16 for females and 18 for males.
* In South Australia sexual intercourse is allowed starting at age 12 if the other person was not more then three years older, starting at 15 it is legal if the person is not five years older, the legal age of consent is 17.
* In Western Australia the age of concent is 16 years of age.
All the Age Of Consent info anyone could ever need!!!! (8>
Last edited by Lord Akura; 30th October 2005 at 14:18. Reason: Wrong Link