Thread: Hayden Panettiere  

•  

Hayden Panettiere

Date of Birth
    August 21, 1989, Palisades, New York, USA

Height
    5' (1.52 m)

Mini Biography
    Hayden Lesley Panettiere was born on August 21, 1989 in Palisades, New York, to actress Lesley Vogel and fire department captain Skip Panettiere. Her younger brother is actor Jansen Panettiere. Her parents are both of half Italian descent, along with German and English. Her mother got her started in the business by doing commercials when she was just 11 months old. Then, at only 4 1/2, she was cast on the soap opera One Life to Live (1968), where she remained until 1997. Since then, she has gone on to appear in many feature films and TV movies. But she is probably best known in the United States for her role as "Claire" on the hit TV show, Heroes (2006).

As for movies, Hayden starred in Remember the Titans (2000) with Denzel Washington and Joe Somebody (2001) with Tim Allen. When Hayden isn't working, she enjoys singing, dancing, horseback riding, gymnastics, taking piano lessons, and swimming.

She has been involved with many animated movies, beginning with A Bug's Life (1998) as "Dot", later to follow was Dinosaur (2000), the video game Kingdom Hearts (2002), and The Mark of Kri (2002). Her next movie is Racing Stripes (2005), a partly animated film, but Hayden will star in the human role; other cast members include the voices of Whoopi Goldberg, Dustin Hoffman, Joshua Jackson and Mandy Moore.

In 2003, she joined the likes of Jessica Lange, Tom Wilkinson and Clancy Brown in Jane Anderson's Normal (2003), a film about a Midwestern husband and father who announces his plans to have a sex-change operation. In July of the same year, Hayden appeared in a John Guare play, "Landscape of the Body", for the Williamstown theater festival in Williamstown, Massachusetts.

Sponsor
      Images
      Agree with both, and would like to think that is true. But that is the law in the US, and it's messed up. Sex with anyone under 18 would be labeled a sex offender for life, and you can't make it a law if some are allowed not to follow it.

Images
      Quote Originally Posted by HipHopScribe View Post
      I think the term pedophile is being misused here, a pedophile is attracted to children, neither Hayden nor Jamie Lynn Spears are children, they are of childbearing age, the attraction makes perfect biological sense, and would probably be considered normal socially at most times and places in human history. Now, we're dealing with social standards here that may or may not make us view certain pairings are wrong, so I understand if some people disapprove, but to label a 19 year old with a 16 year old or a 29 year old with an 18 year old as pedophilia is extreme, and not really accurate. I personally don't have any issue with a 19 year old being with a 16 year old (though I realize it is illegal in many states in the US, and in other countries), they could have gone to High School together, and a 18 year old with a 29 year old would make me look twice, but in the end I wouldn't view that as being outrageous.

I sorry dude, but to me Jamie is a child. And that whole childbearing argument is bs cause girls are having children at 9 years of age in this modern age.

My point is not whether Hayden is hot or not. I think a 28-60 year old man screwing a 15-19 year old girl on a case by case situation is kinda wrong.

So if your 17 year old daughter was having sex with 28 year old man you would be ok with it?

Lets make her 18, is that ok now?

Sig by Loonatik

Elite Prospect
      Images
      Quote Originally Posted by AYHJA View Post
      A young black dude was given 10 years in prison in Georgia cause he taped his GF giving him head...Both were in High School...
      That ruling was finally overturned. Of course, it took two years of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by [A] View Post
      Who wants to date a teenager? They're all.. well.. you know.. stupid..

Heh. You know, I've never dated a woman that was my age or younger. See, that's another benefit of liking older women . . . no jail time. Course, it did make me the jailbait on more than one occasion.

Sponsor
      Images
      Quote Originally Posted by 4honor View Post
      Agree with both, and would like to think that is true. But that is the law in the US, and it's messed up. Sex with anyone under 18 would be labeled a sex offender for life, and you can't make it a law if some are allowed not to follow it.
      Not necessarily. I live in Texas, and a 17 year old here can legally declare themselves an adult, so long as their parents are not supporting them financially. Happens all the time, especially kids that just want to get out of an abusive household an year earlier. In the eyes of the law, they're just as legal as an 18 year old, irregardless of the other person's age.

Other states have similar laws. I worked with a guy from Kentucky who was 25, and had a 17 year old wife.......and they had a one year old son!

If someone like -84 is uncomfortable with the idea of having sex with someone as young as Hayden, then that's his personal choice, and everyone here should respect it.......just the same as he should respect that some of us are attracted to a woman that might fall into the "barely legal" category. I think we're all grown up enough to respect each other's viewpoints, right?

5. Liked by 1 user: tmsmith

Sponsor
      Images
      The magic number of 18 is chosen pretty much arbitrarily depending on the laws of the country you're in. Labelling people as paedophiles if they're attracted to 16 or 17 year olds isn't really fair. Especially these days when they're sometimes indistinguishable from 20 year-olds. In the eyes of the law they are still children, but for all intents and purposes they are young women. We're not talking 9 or 10 year olds here.

Images
      Quote Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
      Not necessarily. I live in Texas, and a 17 year old here can legally declare themselves an adult, so long as their parents are not supporting them financially. Happens all the time, especially kids that just want to get out of an abusive household an year earlier. In the eyes of the law, they're just as legal as an 18 year old, irregardless of the other person's age.

Other states have similar laws. I worked with a guy from Kentucky who was 25, and had a 17 year old wife.......and they had a one year old son!

If someone like -84 is uncomfortable with the idea of having sex with someone as young as Hayden, then that's his personal choice, and everyone here should respect it.......just the same as he should respect that some of us are attracted to a woman that might fall into the "barely legal" category. I think we're all grown up enough to respect each other's viewpoints, right?

Nowhere am I saying that you all are rapist for thinking Hayden is hot.

All I'm saying is this:
      For me to do a 18 or 19 year old chick she will have to be the baddest chick on the planet. It just aint my thing. Like super muscle bound chicks.

Sig by Loonatik

Sponsor
      Images
      Quote Originally Posted by -84 View Post
      I sorry dude, but to me Jamie is a child. And that whole childbearing argument is bs cause girls are having children at 9 years of age in this modern age.
      That's abnormal though, speaking in terms of normal human biology, a 16 year old is not a child, and as I mentioned, that's a common age throughout history when girls are expected to marry and begin having children. It's viewed differently in some countries now because of increased life expectancy and different social norms, but a 16 year old is not really a child by any standard definition.

My point is not whether Hayden is hot or not. I think a 28-60 year old man screwing a 15-19 year old girl on a case by case situation is kinda wrong.
      As I said, I understand that people have different standards, I wasn't questioning whether or not you should feel that's right, that's up to you, you have that right, but pedophilia doesn't really apply, and I think that's a serious word that should not be thrown around lightly.

So if your 17 year old daughter was having sex with 28 year old man you would be ok with it?

Lets make her 18, is that ok now?
      I doubt I'd be alright with my 17 or 18 year old daughter having sex period, but sex is part of life, and I would have made an effort to make sure she was prepared to deal with sex as maturely as possible, so I'd have to hope it worked, and of course try as much as possible to know anyone she was involved with.

Images
      I love the maturity on the forum.

I guess thats why I stay here.

(By the way, no sarcasm.)

Images
      You guys need to take your pedo-discussion somewhere else!!!!! Every time I have logged in today, I've been tantalized by this thread popping up in the subscription section of my user cp.......hoping for new hayden pics, only to be disappointed by you lot talking about all this jibberish!!!!!! Get a room.....geez

(totally kidding on all counts )

Images
      Quote Originally Posted by Dasher View Post
      Excuse me? She blows you in your mind?
      I think many in here are hoping she'd 'blow' something else!!
      Life is good....So are Asian beauties!

Elite Prospect
      Images
      Oh, don't start another discussion bigwhisker, shhhhh!:p

Images
      Quote Originally Posted by bigwhisker View Post

You perv.

Sig by Loonatik

Images
      Quote Originally Posted by Turz View Post
      Oh, don't start another discussion bigwhisker, shhhhh!:p
      Too late buddy, tooooo late!
      Quote Originally Posted by bigwhisker View Post
      I don't know, enlighten me! Bubbles?

Images

Hayden Panettiere - Unknown Photoshoots - 26x

These should be new.
      1st set is also zipped, cause originals were too big for IV. Enjoy.

Happy New Year!

https://rapidshare.com/files/80367114...known_-_3x.zip

Images
      Excellent thread
      Happy new year to you too Heathen
      And may we live in a world full of HQ pictures and lousy celebrities seeking stardom by doing sex vids