Sig by Loonatik

Images

Valentine's Day Shoot

Sig by Loonatik

Images

March Madness + SmackDown Anniversary

Sig by Loonatik

Images
    resolution sux....but the body is undeniably hot!!!!
    Life is good....So are Asian beauties!

Images

May 2009 Magazine Scans

May 2009 Magazine Scans

Sig by Loonatik

Images

Post 05.08.09

THE MATCH: Another great bout between Gail Kim and Michelle McCool this week, with McCool picking up the win via Faith Breaker. Michelle has the knack of having great chemistry in the ring with just about anyone she squares off against (even Maria!); the only other Diva in recent memory that just made things much too awkward and uncomfortable to watch was the ill-fated Ashley Massaro. But hey, we're not going to dwell on the past, look at how far Michelle's come! As I'm sure with everyone else, I love how Michelle incorporates a couple of new moves here and there, really showing off her versatile arsenal. It's great to see Michelle is much more prone to using the ring ropes in her offense, from guillotine drops to just plain punting someone in the head when they're hunched over, sister's got a mean streak, and we love it when she's angry! Speaking of chemistry and mean streaks, it's only a matter of time before Melina finally debuts, as McCool is now arguably the top contender for the Women's Championship. Not only is it time to make history as the first double champion (Mickie James is in on the race, too), but it's time to settle some unfinished business with Melina. And, oh yes... there will be blood. Well, we hope, anyway.

THE STORYLINE: I'm definitely buying into the new Michelle McCool & Alicia Fox alignment, or what I will now refer to this duo as... (drum roll please)... McFoxxy! A team that is sure to be compared to RAW's Beth Phoenix and Rosa Mendes, I'm more than willing to say this SmackDown merge is much more compatible in and out of the squared circle, and in the long run, sure to become a well-oiled machine. McFoxxy looks to be cut from the same cloth, as both girls come from both an athletic & academic background. Their stature is very similar, and yet, their styles are as different enough to complement a great yin and yang effect. A-Fox equals charisma, while McCool's no-nonsense attitude is never one to disregard, it's such a great contrast that just screams entertainment whether they're backstage or in the ring. I'm egger for more, that's for sure! I've always loved a Diva Duo; from Sable & Tori, Debra & Miss Kitty, Chyna & The Kat, Trish Stratus & Mickie James, to even Beth & Rosa. Teacher/Student storylines always seem to work well, with the veteran Diva showing the ropes and horning the skills of her apprentice. There are so many endless possibilities as far as McFoxxy is concerned - I can't wait to see how this one pans out! I would love to see A-Fox take on the role as 'Personal Assistant' to McCool, as much like the mafia, McCool can offer a sense of protection; she is, after all, The First Lady of SmackDown.

Uploaded with IIIUploader

Sig by Loonatik

Images

Sig by Loonatik

11. Liked by 1 user: bigwhisker

Images

Post Exclusive Interview 01

http://michellemccool.net/wordpressing/index.php/exclusive-interview-01/ 
    The fans have sent in their questions, and Michelle McCool answers! After sorting though a pelthora of questions sent in by the pondering fans of wrestling and Michelle McCool, the question’s have been narrowed down to a selective twenty! Michelle McCool gives the skinny on everything from the controversy between Stephanie McMahon and herself, her responce over her Internet hype, and her answer to a spread in Playboy magazine!

(1): What is your earliest memory of wrestling? And who was your favorite wrestler and Diva growing up?
    MM: I grew up watching with my dad. At the age of 6, a wrestling show was held at our local high school gym. My dad was in charge of the locker room and got to meet/take pictures with the guys (he still has the picture of him and Dusty Rhodes in his office). I fell in love with Dusty Rhodes this night and was hooked ever since. I have always loved Dusty Rhodes, Arn Anderson, Ric Flair, The Rock, Hacksaw Jim Duggan…….. the list goes on!

(2): What made you decide to enter in the 2004 WWE Diva Search?
    MM: I was simply watching Raw when they aired one of the advertisements for the Search. I told my husband, “This is my chance (jokingly)!” He told me I wouldn’t do it and that’s all it takes. Tell me I won’t or I can’t and I will!

(3): Are you at all worried about WWE creative having nothing for you and eventually letting you go after you having invested so much time, energy, and hard work into getting back up to the main roster? Looking at how any diva from an up and comer like Christy with endless enthusiasm to crafty and skilled worker like Gail Kim can be let go at the drop of a hat, it’s easy to imagine all your hard work and determination being disregarded. Do you ever think about this while you’re working your way back?
    MM: You never know what the next day might bring in any business. My theory is to always treat each day as if it were the last. I just plan on working hard and giving it my all each and every day. Hey, what more can we do, right?

(4): What is one of the most flattering things that have happened to you since being apart of the WWE family?
    MM: You know, I’m not sure…that’s a tough one! I can’t tell you how much I love everyone with WWE. There are so many people/superstars that I have always admired and have taken time to go out of their way to help me, encourage me and guide me throughout this journey that it’s difficult to pick just one situation.

(5): What’s the best advice you’ve been given by a fellow WWE star when you were an official part of the roster?
    MM: (See #4)

(6): Confronting rumors, was there ever any mishaps between Stephanie McMahon and yourself?
    MM: Let me tell you, Stephanie McMahon is one of the most genuine, kind, warm hearted people I have ever met and I am lucky enough to call her my friend.

(7): Some women wrestlers prefer a T-Shirt, trousers and wrestling shoes. Others, such as Ashley Massaro, wear street gear and boots, whilst others wrestle in, say, a singlet and barefoot. What are your views on those three choices of wrestling gear? Which one would you prefer and be most comfortable in?
    MM: I like any of the styles. I think as long as you are confident in whatever you are wearing, that’s all that matters. Right now, I prefer traditional wrestling boots!

(8): Do you know when you’re supposed to return to the main roster? Are you supposed to train for a certain period of time, or are you just training, waiting for your call up?
    MM: Hopefully it will be sooner that later. Until then, I just take things one day at a time and will continue to train as hard as I can!

(9): John Guzman asks: Really love the website. My question for you is; what is your take on Divas with little training in the ring risking injury? I’m speaking of course of the injury that was sustained by Ashley Massaro recently. I understand that in wrestling there is always an injury risk and that it could happen to anyone at anytime, but do you think injuries such as this could be avoided if the Divas were trained to take a fall more properly, rather than be rushed into an angle on Television?
    MM: That’s a tough one. I think you nailed it on the head when you said that anyone (from novice to the most experienced/trained athletes) can get injured at any given moment and that’s simply the nature of the business!

(10): Were you sad or upset when WWE told you that you were going to have to train at DSW, while other girls were left on television that couldn’t wrestle a match to save their lives?
    MM: NOT AT ALL! I look at it as a great opportunity to learn more about the business I love and to make myself more versatile!

(11): What keeps you going when days get tough while training at Deep South Wrestling? What’s your biggest motivation?
    MM: Just knowing that each day is a new day! You’re going to have tough days no matter what you are doing. I have a great support system in my family and friends (and dog : ) that I can always rely on as well!

(12): What do you do at Deep South Wrestling? What are you best at, and what can you learn more of? Are they trying to tone down your Southern accent?
    MM: Let’s see: train day in and day out! Best at…..I’m not sure - I am definitely picking up on several things that I think are neat! Learn more of…I can always learn more whether it be wrestling, entertaining, speaking, etc… - you can’t ever learn enough! Southern accent…I think it’s a bonus to be able to use it and to be able to tone it down! We’ll see!

(13): Were you really supposed to be called up and get paired with Trevor Murdoch, as his valet/manager/girlfriend? I saw a report that said that was the plan, but then it got scrapped.
    MM: Don’t always believe what you hear or read! : I don’t know…that’s the first I’ve heard!

(14): You’re one of the more talked about Diva’s on the Internet, moreso than some of the Divas on the main roster. A lot of fans follow your progress at DSW. People are expecting a lot from you when you return, and believe you can help revive the Women’s Division. How do you respond to that kind of attention?
    MM: First off, I can’t tell you how much I appreciate the attention. Who am I to deserve that??? I’m (in my mind), and always will be, just a small town southern belle. The fans just help drive me that much more!

(15): What are your thoughts on the comparison that you’re the potential ‘next’ Trish Sratus?
    MM: That’s a true honor and a great compliment from whomever may have said that. She’s not only a superb athlete, but a great person!

(16): Do you still go to the WWE shows or talk to any of the WWE superstars on the main roster?
    MM: Yes (when they are in my area) and Yes! :-p

(17): What are your thoughts on the topic of Playboy; is it for you?
    MM: No comment. :-p

(18 Have you discovered a new finisher or signature move yet while you’re training at DSW?
    MM: I am definitely working on a few different moves that I might use as a finisher!

(19): I love your site Michelle! I go to it everyday! Which brand would you like to return to when you get called up, and which Diva would you like to work with upon your return?
    MM: Thanks, but I have nothing to do with the site - all credit to Josie! You know, it doesn’t matter; I just can’t wait to be back up on the main roster and continue to live out my childhood dream!

(20): In closing, is there anything you’d like to tell your fans?
    MM: To all my fans, I can’t thank you enough for all of the care, concern and support you have given me. You were there when I became extremely ill (sending well wishes), you were there when I made the move to DSW and I hope that you will continue to be there as I work my way back up to the main roster! Watch out WWE - here I come! :-p

Interested in more? Michelle is more than happy to autograph any pictures/memorabilia fans may have. They can just send them to the DSW address (provided below) with a self addressed envelope and she will take care of it. For more information on Michelle McCool, continue to visit WWE.com or MichelleMcCool.net, and watch those WWE shows, folks! Michelle may be returning at any point!

Deep South Wrestling (Michelle McCool)
    1500 McDonough Place
    McDonough, GA 30253

Sig by Loonatik

13. Liked by 1 user: bigwhisker

Images

Exclusive Interview 02

As a we continue to celebrate our one year anniversary, we bring to you yet another website exclusive! MichelleMcCool.net has been fortunate enough to hold an exclusive interview with Michelle’s older brother, Jeff. In this interview, Jeff answers the questions to the best of his ability, little does he know that at the end of this interview, Michelle weighs in and sets the record straight! Comments within the parentheses are from Michelle McCool herself, after reviewing this interview. Enjoy!

MM.Net: Is Michelle more of a Mommy’s girl or Daddy’s girl?
    Jeff McCool: Definitely a Daddy’s Girl! (I am very blessed….I have the best parents in the world who have always loved and supported me no matter what, but I may be known as a daddy’s girl )

MM.Net: What’s Michelle’s middle name?
    Jeff McCool: Leigh

MM.Net: What does your family call Michelle, does she have any nick-names?
    Jeff McCool: Other than air head? No, pretty plain. Never had a nickname. (Wow….he’s right though. The only thing people have called me are Mac, Cool or McCool..nothing fancy! )

MM.Net: What’s Michelle favorite meal? (steak, burgers, pizza )
    Jeff McCool: Salmon! (Used to be one of my favorites, but not really anymore. Favorite healthy meal: chicken or tilapia and broccoli. Favorite unhealthy: pizza )

MM.Net: What can someone say that will always make her smile?
    Jeff McCool: Nothing in particular… she’s generally pretty happy…

MM.Net: What does Michelle do that annoys you?
    Jeff McCool: Nothing really…. (Oh, he’s being nice here )

MM.Net: What annoys Michelle?
    Jeff McCool: Ignorant people!!! (That’s harsh…I can’t agree with this one. I think he means ignorant as in people who do stupid stuff for no apparent reason. You know, being mean for no reason, etc… ) She gets annoyed easily by long lines, and people who cut into long lines. (So I’m not the most patient person in the world….I’m working on it! I get annoyed by people who smack their food and lying…not too much else! )

MM.Net: What did Michelle want to be ‘when she grows up’?
    Jeff McCool: A teacher. (Nah….mainly a gymnastics coach &/or physical therapist. The whole teacher thing came later )

MM.Net: What kind of music does Michelle listen to, and who is her favorite singer (s )?
    Jeff McCool: She listens to a bit of everything. Southern rock, country, hip hop… whatever makes her mood, I guess. As far as favorites… no freaking clue! (He’s right…as long as it’s not somebody screaming into the mic…that gives me a headache )

MM.Net: What is Michelle’s favorite movie, actor and actress?
    Jeff McCool: She loves Adam Sandler… I believe Mr. Deeds is one of her favorites, but her all-time favorite is Dirty Dancing. (He’s funny, but not my favorite. I actually really like Denzel Washington & Cameron Diaz. Some fav’s…Dirty Dancing, Remember the Titans, Pretty Woman, Longest Yard, Coach Carter… )

MM.Net: Growing up, do you remember any of her celebrity crushes?
    Jeff McCool: She was SO SO SO shy as a little girl, its almost unexplainable. (I’ll explain….my brother was always talking - I never had a chance. Ha, ha! ) She never really said much about things like that. But, I’m pretty sure she was a pretty BIG Kirk Cameron fan… Growing Pains was a regular at the house. (True…wow, he did better than I would have. Forgot about ole Kirk )

MM.Net: What are some of her childhood obsessions?
    Jeff McCool: Honestly, she didn’t really do the doll thing. She was a pretty big New Kids On The Block fan, but wrestling was honestly her favorite since she was like 5 or 6 years old. (No, no, no…..liked them, but not that much. Was really just into sports - anything outside with brother and friends )

MM.Net: Has she ever had a favorite WWE Diva, growing up or now?
    Jeff McCool: The divas weren’t a big part of the WWE growing up, and as of right now, I think she looks at them all as friends, and inspiration more than anything. But, growing up, I cant even explain how much she loved Sting and Ric Flair. It was so funny! Right before wrestling would come on back then, she would come running down the hallway screaming “wooooooooooo” “wooooooooo”… she knew how to put the figure four on someone when she was about 7 years old!

MM.Net: Does she have any hidden talents?
    Jeff McCool: Well, she DEFINITELY cannot sing. (SO TRUE….Nothing joyful comes out of my mouth ) And if she cant throw it in the microwave, she isn’t going to cook it. lol… (Hey, I’m getting better & I can follow a recipe now ) However, it’s no secret that shes a great athlete, but a lot of people don’t know how great of a tennis player she was growing up, and how good of a golfer she is after having just picked up the game in the past year. As far as hidden talents, not really sure on that one.

MM.Net: Does she have any bad habits?
    Jeff McCool: It sounds so funny to say NO - but, I have racked my brain and can’t think of one! She eats right, she works out, she treats people right, she goes to church all the time, she doesn’t cuss, it’s almost not fair to be that perfect. I guess this where I come in and take up her slack…. too many bad abits here o even explain!

MM.Net: What’s she scared of?
    Jeff McCool: I don’t think shes a real big fan of snakes. (OH NO!!!!! ) Other than that, we do have that in common…not scared of anything (Jeff, what about frogs ) …. fearless! When we were kids, we were up in the mountains on vacation. We went to this water park thing that had a high dive. I was seven, and she was five. Everyone there was like 8, 9, and 10 years old. The platform over the pool seemed like it was 100 feet in the air. Nobody would go jump off of it! Her little ass said; “it looks like fun,” and pranced right on up the ladder, out on to the edge and jumped! After that, we all spent the rest of the day doing the same. But, if it wasn’t for this little five year old with brass balls we would have never done it. She’s never been afraid of anything.

MM.Net: What kind of jobs did Michelle have growing up?
    Jeff McCool: Nothing major… From about the time she could drive, after school, when she didn’t have some sort of sports practice, she used to teach dance and gymnastics. Other than that, I don’t think she EVER had a job until she got out of college. (Give me some credit, I was always playing a sport )

MM.Net: How does Michelle’s family feel about the Playboy comments that seem to circulate around the Wrestling Divas, especially Michelle?
    Jeff McCool: The comments don’t bother us at all. We know it comes with the business that she is in… all the gossip and rumors and whatnot. But, I could bet you all the money in the world that it would 100% NEVER happen! (He may be right, but I say never say never )

MM.Net: Have you, or your parents seen Michelle in action at DSW, if so, what’s your reaction?
    Jeff McCool: My dad goes up there every other week with my Mom. Pip (Jeremy ), which is what he has gone by since we were kids, has been there several times and I have only been once so far. She looks much more comfortable in front of the camera as well as in the ring. She seems to get the best crowd response as well. (I wouldn’t say that at all!!!!!!!! I would like to & am working on it! )

MM.Net: Do you remember where Michelle met Jeremy? The date of their wedding, and their ‘wedding song’?
    Jeff McCool: Pip and I have been best friends since we were in diapers. She has known him all her life. We grew up about 2 miles apart and they’ve known each other since then. They started dating when she was a Senior in High School, and got married November of 2000 (2001 ), I believe. He actually sang their wedding song and had it recorded. Not sure what it was. I told him he was such a dork for doing that, that I blocked it from my memory… hehehe (Hey, it was sweet….at least all the ladies thought so )

MM.Net: What’s one of the craziest rumors you’ve heard about Michelle online, and in Palatka?
    Jeff McCool: Online - would have to be all the being released, and Playboy stuff… it’s pretty funny. No real rumors in Palatka… everyone is pretty much “in the know”. It’s such a small town, so everyone tends to shy away from rumors ’cause they already know the truth. Plus, they know I’m a badass, and they don’t want to start anything! : )

MM.Net: Has Michelle bought you anything ’special’ since being a WWE Diva?
    Jeff McCool: Hell no! LOL… She teases me all the time about when I was playing pro-football, I never got her anything, so why should she?! She’s going to do the same for me! LOL. Nah, we have always had the same relationship. Christmas, we get each other a pair of sneakers, and a pair of flip flops like every year since we were kids. We take each other out to eat on their birthdays and keep it at that. I don’t think we ever wanted to take the chance of hurting the others feeling by getting them something extravagant, and making the other feel bad… know what I mean?

MM.Net: How did you come across MichelleMcCool.net and what was your first impression? Do you know how Michelle came across the website and what she thought?
    Jeff McCool: When she first got involved with the WWE, I used to Google her, and search for anything on the Internet that talked about her. I found it that way…. I spread the word, and I believe that’s how she came across it.

Sig by Loonatik

15. Liked by 1 user: bigwhisker

Images

Exclusive Interview 03

As a we continue to celebrate our one year anniversary, we bring to you yet another website exclusive! When informed of MichelleMcCool.net’s upcoming one-year anniversary, Michelle herself was more than happy to contribute to the website with another exclusive interview! This time, we take it a step farther, not only asking the general wrestling questions, but questions beyond the ring as well

More Q & A’s with Michelle McCool:

MM.Net: Any plans to unleash your ‘Hot For Teacher’ gimmick at DSW?
    MM: We’ll see….I’m up for whatever they want me to do!

MM.Net: What do you do in your spare time?
    MM: I’m normally absolutely pooped after practice. I love spending time with my family and friends, watching sports and being active!

MM.Net: What is the number one question your fans seem to ask you the most, and how do you answer?
    MM: Nothing too particular. I have a lot of requests for me to send pictures & unfortunately I don’ t have many left. I let them know that I am more than happy to sign any memorabilia that they might have as long as they send a self addressed envelope.

MM.Net: Which WWE Diva would you like to work with, from the past or present?
    MM: I would love to work with Moolah…I think I could learn a lot from her.

MM.Net: If you were able to choose out of any of the current WWE male wrestlers, who would you like to work with?
    MM: Tough question…Current male wrestlers; Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair…

MM.Net: How did you discover MichelleMcCool.net and what was your impression upon finding it?
    MM: My brother made me aware of it…I thought (and still think) it’s awesome. Josie…you do an amazing job!

MM.Net: After reading Jeff’s interview with the site; how well did he answer the questions, and which ones do you need to set the record straight on?
    MM: I was pretty impressed though there were a few that were completely off!

MM.Net: What are some of your future goals?
    MM: Other than the women’s champ….Just to be happy and meet the goals I set for myself. I know it sounds simple, but I just want to make a difference in other peoples lives!

MM.Net: Do you consider yourself a sex symbol?
    MM: Nah…I consider myself just a small town tomboy, though I wouldn’t mind being called one!

MM.Net: What has been your best personal experience in the business so far?
    MM: Just being a part of Wrestlemania 21 was awesome!

MM.Net: Do you enjoy all the Internet attention you get?
    MM: You know it comes with the territory…it’s definitely not all good & you just have to learn not to read into anything!

MM.Net: What did your friends and family think when you informed them of your desire to become a pro wrestling personality?
    MM: They knew how much I loved the business growing up and weren’t surprised at all. They were very happy for me!

MM.Net: What kind of workout do you do? And how many hours per week on average do you spend working out?
    MM: Other than our practice I try to get in an hour of cardio at least 5 times a week!

MM.Net: What would you call your best physical feature?
    MM: I guess my smile!

MM.Net: Word association, quickly sum up each of the following in a few words:

MM.Net: Melina Perez
    MM: Very talented and good at her art!

MM.Net: Dawn Marie
    MM: Great heel!

MM.Net: Christy Hemme
    MM: Energetic, happy and encouraging.

MM.Net: Trish Stratus
    MM: Charismatic, talented, funny.

MM.Net: Lita
    MM: Kind, high flying.

MM.Net: Torrie Wilson
    MM: Friend…beautiful inside & out!

MM.Net: Stephanie McMahon
    MM: Kind, sincere, genuine.

MM.Net: Vince McMahon
    MM: Great businessman, funny, very nice and warm.

MM.Net: Your Family
    MM: THE BEST!!!!!

MM.Net: Your Fans
    MM: Can’t thank you enough…you are what have gotten me this far and continue to motivate me!

Food: Chicken and pizza
    Actor: Denzel Washington
    Actress: Cameron Diaz
    Movie: Dirty Dancing, Remember the Titans, Pretty Woman, Coach Carter & The Longest Yard!
    TV Shows (other than WWE): Don’t watch too much TV, but when I do I’m a reality show junkie. I love Survivor, Hogan Knows Best, Cheerleader Nation, Laguna Beach & Regis & Kelly
    Music: Not a music or movie buff. I like all types of music unless it’s someone screaming into the microphone…that gives me a headache.
    Sport: Too tough…volleyball, softball, gymnastics, college football
    Team: Seminoles!!!!!!!!!!
    Book: My bible and daily devotional book
    Color: Blue
    Pets: My golden retriever, Jonah!
    Season: Summer
    Vacation Spot: Anywhere on the beach
    Hobbies: Any type of sport, scrapbooking

Sig by Loonatik

17. Liked by 1 user: bigwhisker

Images

Exclusive Interview 04

Over the course of the last couple of weeks, Michelle McCool has been the subject of discussion amongst wrestling fans everywhere. Her recent push, as some may call it, has thrust Michelle into the spotlight, where fans of World Wrestling Entertainment from all around the world, took notice of the small-town girl, hailing from Palatka, Florida. Many are already well-aware that Michelle grew up in a home where wrestling was more than a sport, but a family pastime. A former all-star athlete, fitness and gymnastics competitor, gym instructor, and school teacher, etc… Just about everything Michelle had done prior to becoming a member of the prestigious WWE family, has helped mold her into the success story that she is now.

MichelleMcCool.net had been lucky enough, for the forth time, to have Michelle grant us with a rare online Q&A. In this short interview, Michelle talks about dreams, her future goals, the Women’s Championship, her religious faith in God, being labeled a ‘Diva’ and a ‘Sex-Symbol’, and so much more! And just who watches after Jonah (her Golden Retriever) when she’s on the road? Become Teacher’s favorite pet, and learn more about WWE’s next great Diva!

MichelleMcCool.Net: What advice would you give to any fans that might be thinking about becoming a professional wrestler/valet?
    Michelle McCool: To go after your dreams because if you don’t, someone else will.

MM.Net: Many of your fans are well aware of your strong Christian faith; do you feel that God is using you, in the place that you’re in?
    MM: I always feel like God is using us and gives us opportunities in our life to glorify Him. Not only is this a dream of mine, but hopefully I will be able to make a difference in other people’s lives as a result of this job.

MM.Net: If people didn’t know you, what would you most like them to know about yourself, that someone might not be aware of?
    MM: I get labeled alot before people ever get to know me. I am a very down-to-earth person. I love to laugh, make other people smile, goof off, dance, etc… I hate when people stereotype others. I try to find the good in everyone (honestly, you can ALWAYS find at least one thing great about everybody)! I live for sports and love the beach!

MM.Net: What is your dream for the future; what would you like to do or accomplish?
    MM: I want to become World Wrestling Entertainment Women’s Champion!!!

MM.NET: When you’re on the road, who looks after your Golden Retriever, Jonah?
    MM: My parents… He loves the beach - guess he gets that from his Mama!

MM.NET: What is usually running through your mind when you’re making your way down to the ring to perform?
    MM: I don’t know…lots of different things, depending on the crowd, where we are, etc..

MM.NET: Not many people may realize, but you’re an active user on the World Wide Web, has this helped you get a feel for what the general fan looks for in their female performers?
    MM: Hmph, not sure here. I look at your site (which you do an amazing job on) and on WWE.com, but that’s about it!

MM.NET: What kind of workout do you do and how much time do you spend on training and keeping in shape?
    MM: It’s hard to get in good workouts while you are on the road, so you have to be creative. When I’m at home, I love to run with my dog. On the road, I do a lot of stairs, run outside, train weights when possible and workout in the ring!

MM.NET: If someone were to go through your iPod, what songs would they find?
    MM: Oh goodness….everything from alternative to country, rock to Christian, old school, etc…

MM.NET: What was your initial reaction when you made the November cover of WWE Magazine, front and center with Candice Michelle and Kelly Kelly, and how did your friends and family react to your first magazine cover?
    MM: WOW, that was amazing. I had no idea that we were going to be on the cover. I was actually in the hospital when it came out, but I had some friends/family bring me copies. They all loved it as much as I did!

MM.NET: Do you consider yourself a sex symbol?
    MM: Nope, not at all. Don’t get me wrong, that’s an awesome compliment, but I’m not sure I’ve ever been considered one???

MM.NET: The current travel schedule for the WWE is pretty tough. Wrestlers are not only working the weekly television show but also several house shows and the WWE are increasing the number of overseas tours. Many wrestlers can handle the travel schedule but some, like Brock Lesnar, have found the schedule to be too demanding. How do you cope with life on the road, who were your road buddies and did you have any favorite cities that you loved to perform in?
    MM: Life on the road can be very tough. We are with our co-workers more than our own families. That’s why we truly are like family. There are many guys and girls that I am extremely close to that make life on the road a lot easier.

MM.NET: How would you like to be remembered by wrestling fans?
    MM: As good-hearted, all-American girl who always smiled and gave her best!

MM.NET: Any message that you would like to send out to everyone reading this interview?
    MM: Just the normal….I love each and every one of you and it’s you guys who make this job possible!

Be sure to catch Michelle in action every Friday night on The CW’s WWE Smackdown… but don’t be too surprised if she starts showing up on The USA Network’s WWE RAW, as many have already picked Michelle as their wildcard Diva to be drafted this Monday night! For more all of the latest career updates, as well as outstanding photo archives, be sure to check out WWE.com and MichelleMcCool.net for more!
    Foward | Refresh | Back

Sig by Loonatik

19. Liked by 1 user: bigwhisker

Images

Exclusive Interview 05

Please welcome your first-ever WWE Divas Champion… MICHELLE LEIGH MCCOOL! Proving that success doesn’t go to her head, Michelle McCool remains grounded as she grants us with another exclusive interview, even if she is WWE’s reigning WWE Divas Champ! Set to take on the “fun questions” that’ll better get to know the woman who is much more than a ‘Diva,’ Michelle shares great insight and fun trivia about herself - all for her number one fan… you!!

01.) After driving for miles and miles to reach the next city, you reach a gas station to refuel not only the car, but your stomach. What are your favorite foods and drinks to go for?
    MM: Baked Lays and diet mountain dew - no question about it!

02.) Bubble baths and chocolate covered strawberries, ogling pictures of Matthew McConaughey, maybe rocking out to Kenny Chesney in the car? What’s your real “guilty pleasure”?
    MM: Well, you nailed some of them. I love bubble baths, Matthew M is hot and country music is a must! Other guilty pleasures include pizza and buttercream frosting….YUMMY! What can I say; it’s the simple things!

03.) What are your current top 3 favorite songs to listen to on the radio/your iPod?
    MM: Whoa…tough one b/c it depends on what I’m doing! Let’s see….praise you in this storm is always a must, seven Spanish angels, do you know, sorry, push it , mama said knock you out, ! Sorry, I know that’s more than 3 but those are some favorites!

04.) Other than sleeping, what is your favorite thing to do on a long flight?
    MM: Is there anything else to do? If I’m not sleeping, I’m probably wondering why I can’t sleep. If I’m not wondering why I’m not asleep, I’m usually watching TV shows on my iPod

05.) Considering you go to the beach a lot, and there are all kinds of animals there (crabs, sharks, dolphins etc.), do you have any stories about an encounter with them?
    MM: Not really…I do absolutely adore dolphins and have been swimming with them before. It was one of the best experiences of my life!!

06.) On average, how long would you say it takes for you to look television ‘perfect’ for tapings?
    MM: I don’t think there is such a thing as “high definition” television perfect! Funny thing is, our hair and make-up lady always calls me “low maintenance!” I always just say (most of the time anyway), do what you want. I should probably care a lot more, huh? Don’t get me wrong, there are days when I go “awww man, I have to go out looking like this!” We all have our days/moments/outfits, etc… On average hair and makeup probably take 1/2 hour???

07.) Ala Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Jacqueline Onassis and *cough* Lady GaGa, who would you say is your favorite style icon?
    MM: Tough one….I always dress for ‘me!’ I wear what I think is complimentary and makes me feel confident. If you’re confident, you come off sexy! I like how Jessica Simpson, Cameron Diaz, dress but I’ve never been one to really get into the whole fashion icon thing. To me, class and confidence are key!

08.) Once upon a time ago, you used to sport a belly ring. What happened to that look, and can we look forward to its return, or have you since retired the navel piercing?
    MM: I’d have to say it’s retired. I’m sure if I felt like it, I could force a ring through again. I’ll tell you though, it takes one time for that thing to get caught in an outfit to make you double think it being in there

09.) A lot of your fans would like to hear the answer straight from you: Do you think we’re going to get new entrance theme music any time soon (preferably something pop/rock)?
    MM: Honest truth…I have no idea! Yes, it is recycled, but I kind of like it. Only problem is, that is not my call at all!

10.) If television’s “Michelle McCruel” were to cut a promo on Trish Stratus (and tear her a new one), what would she say?
    MM: I’ll have to get back with you on this one. I have too many other girls on my mind that I need to take care of first

Sig by Loonatik

21. Liked by 1 user: bigwhisker

Page 5 of 6 << First ... 3456 Last >>