Page 2 of 2 << First 12

Thread: Girls of Reality TV - The Real World Las Vegas  

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Most of the reality people are out here in Hollywood/LA looking to get careers started. I live in Orange County and sat with Katie from Road Rules on a flight from Phoenix to LA. She looked hot as hell in her Playboy spread and in person, and she has not looked so good on TV.

She talked with me a lot about the show and the people. Most are in LA trying to get into TV or Movies, and they all still kind of hang out and live togther. She was telling me about the MTV shows - Real World and Road Rules, and said that basically it is either fucking or fighting - there's nothing else to do. Especially during the Challenge shows. She told me that there is a lot of sleeping around and jumping fom bed to bed.

She was also pretty cool to hang with and she waited with me to get her baggage and all. She had said that the shows go to great lengths to potray someone a certain way, and that is what happend. She was nothing at all like the person I have seen on the show.

MiamiVP
    dude and you didnt try to get her number.... she was basically asking you 2 bang her! Good write up!

Tex611
    HMMMM! Tough one! I think I am for Trishelle or Katie! Great thread! Thanx!

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by p2thej115
    thanks! Arissa is the hottest one outta them all. :thumbs:
    agreed on that she was a sexy babe even with clothes on

Page 2 of 2 << First 12