Page 1 of 17 12311 ... Last >>

Thread: Rachel McAdams  

•  

Rachel McAdams

Height
    5' 4" (1.63 m)

Mini Biography
    Rachel Anne McAdams was born on November 17, 1978 in London, Ontario, Canada, to Sandra Kay (Gale), a nurse, and Lance Frederick McAdams, a truck driver and furniture mover. She is of English, Welsh, Irish, and Scottish descent. Rachel became involved with acting as a teenager and by the age of 13 was performing in Shakespearean productions in summer theater camp; she went on to graduate with honors with a BFA degree in Theater from York University. After her debut in an episode of Disney's The Famous Jett Jackson (1998), she co-starred in the Canadian TV series Slings and Arrows (2003), a comedy-drama about the trials and travails of a Shakespearean theater group, and won a Gemini award for her performance in 2003.

Her breakout role as Regina George in the hit comedy Mean Girls (2004) instantly catapulted her onto the short list of Hollywood's hottest young actresses. She followed that film with a star turn opposite Ryan Gosling in the adaptation of the Nicholas Sparks bestseller The Notebook (2004), which was a surprise box office success and became the predominant romantic drama for a new, young generation of moviegoers. After filming, McAdams and Gosling became romantically involved and dated through mid-2007. McAdams next showcased her versatility onscreen with the manic comedy Wedding Crashers (2005), the thriller Red Eye (2005), and the holiday drama The Family Stone (2005).

McAdams then explored the independent film world with Married Life (2007), which premiered at the Toronto Film Festival and also starred Pierce Brosnan, Chris Cooper and Patricia Clarkson. Starring roles in the military drama The Lucky Ones (2008), the newspaper thriller State of Play (2009), and the romance The Time Traveler's Wife (2009) followed before she starred opposite Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law in Guy Ritchie's international blockbuster Sherlock Holmes (2009). McAdams played the plucky producer of a failing morning TV show in Morning Glory (2010), the materialistic fianc?e of Owen Wilson in Woody Allen's Midnight in Paris (2011), and returned to romantic drama territory with the hit film The Vow (2012) opposite Channing Tatum. The actress also stars with Ben Affleck in Terrence Malick's To the Wonder (2012) and alongside Noomi Rapace in Brian De Palma's thriller Passion (2012).

In 2005, McAdams received ShoWest's "Supporting Actress of the Year" Award as well as the "Breakthrough Actress of the Year" at the Hollywood Film Awards. In 2009, she was awarded with ShoWest's "Female Star of the Year." As of 2011, she has been romantically linked with her Midnight in Paris (2011) co-star Michael Sheen.

Mikellll11

Thumbs up Rachel McAdams

*Sade: Fixed Maxim Links

2. Liked by 1 user: Aekhyron

Elite Prospect
      Images

Thumbs up Rachel McAdams

The Beautiful Rachel McAdams :doggie:

*all HQ
      Enjoy! :lurk: :cat1:

Elite Prospect
      Images

Thumbs up Entertainment Weekly

BuckNaked1
      I thought she was superhot in Wedding Crashers. Everything else I've seen her in I thought she was meh.

laeph
      she looks amazing like jennifer garner, but that's nothing but a good thing

newsman

Thumbs up Rachel McAdams - My Name Is Tanino

Here a Few caps from "My Name Is Tanino"

8. Liked by 1 user: Aekhyron

Banned
      Images
      Absolutely loved her in "The Notebook".

aero
      shes got some cute lil boobies

PenguinTheFirst
      I was wondering when she will show up here
      I've sworn to never see the notebook lol

Images
      Quote Originally Posted by PenguinTheFirst
      I was wondering when she will show up here
      I've sworn to never see the notebook lol
      It's actually good. I was pushed into seeing it, loved it and felt like a homo for totally digging it. Shrug...good movie.

Elite Prospect
      Images

Thumbs up Rachel McAdams

@ MTV Movie Awards 2005

Enjoy! :doggie:

gugaplex5
      She definitely was hot in wedding crashers.

Elite Prospect
      Images
      I like the MTV Movie Award pics, I think her hair looks better red.

Images
      Looks like they're from a photoshoot for Wedding Crashers

gsr
      She looks so much like Jennifer Garner...like a long lost sister or something. :-p

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... Last >>