Thread: Scoreland Olivia Jackson - My First XXX - 1600px - 60X (21-11-2014)  

Images

Cool Scoreland Olivia Jackson - My First XXX - 1600px - 60X (21-11-2014)

Scoreland - Olivia Jackson - My First XXX - 1600px - 60X

Model: Olivia Jackson
    Set: My First XXX
    Pictures: 60 hi-res pictures
    Resolution: 20 pics 800x1200 & 40 pics 1600x1067
    Release Date: Friday November 21, 2014

Sexy and stacked Olivia Jackson drew high ratings from SCORELAND members when she debuted in September. Now she's ready to try her first boy-girl and, man, is she smoking hot. The prediction of the staff was that Olivia would scorch the set and Olivia proved that prediction right. Olivia has both big boobs and a foxy caboose. Does she attract the tit man or the ass man? Or both? "Sometimes if they're boob guys, they pay more attention to my butt, then the opposite happens with butt guys," says Olivia. "I just think I date guys who dig both. Guys like to have me in doggy-style in front of the mirror. I assume when they're hitting it from the back, it's just this really pretty, perfect butt, and then in the mirror you can see my titties bouncing up and down. Guys cum fast when we do doggy. We have to make sure that's the last position we do. The first thing they're going to do is lick my pussy. We don't get started until they have their face down there. So no doggy-style until I've had mine. My favorite is doggy, too. I like it when they slap my ass. When they grab it and pound on it. I like the mirror, too. I like to see their facial expressions and see how they're trying to hold back. I love to tease them." Olivia enjoys going to strip clubs with her besties. "Me and my friends go to Sapphires, which is off Industrial Boulevard, and we go to Crazy Horse II and III. We talk to the girls and hang out and drink. Just have a good time. The strippers touch me all the time. And I get lap dances from the strippers. I give them lap dances, too. If they come to me and are smiling and have a good personality, I'm like, 'Yeah, let's do this.' We just start talking and they rub against my arm and slowly rub on my legs and I rub on their legs and we get into it from there." Olivia Jackson: a curvy supernatural who just did her first SCORELAND boy-girl and loves to go to strip clubs. More power to her!

-.Rar Archive
    - 24,7 MB

Password is
    alonsospeed

Thanks and comments are very much appreciated.

Enjoy!!!

Images

Scoreland Re: Olivia Jackson - My First XXX - 1600px - 60X (21-11-2014)

we need here, more black girls like this.

any post thread!!

Images

Scoreland Re: Olivia Jackson - My First XXX - 1600px - 60X (21-11-2014)

Fantastic! Olivia has natural 46-inch K-cup tits!