Paris Hilton

Born
    February 17, 1981 in New York City, New York, USA

Birth Name
    Paris Whitney Hilton

Height
    5' 8" (1.74 m)

Mini Bio
    One of today's most recognizable entrepreneurs and international influencers, Paris Hilton is a pioneer in reality television and an innovator in social media and celebrity branding.

Since starring in "The Simple Life," Hilton has built a global empire as an influencer, DJ, designer, recording artist, philanthropist, host, actress, model and New York Times best-selling author. In 2006, she created Paris Hilton Entertainment, a multi-billion-dollar company consisting of 45 branded stores, 19 product lines and 27 fragrances, which have surpassed over $4 billion in revenue. In 2001, Variety declared Paris Hilton as a "Billion Dollar Entrepreneur" in recognition of her successful business and global brand.

Hilton debuted "This Is Paris," her critically acclaimed YouTube Originals documentary on her life, which has garnered nearly 20 million views to date. Hilton has used her voice and dedicated her platform and resources to supporting Breaking Code Silence, the organization created to affect change in the industry, and eradicate the abuse of children in systemically abusive institutions.

Hilton recently partnered with iHeartRadio to launch her "This is Paris" podcast and will continue to expand podcast production through her company London Audio. As an investor, she is committed to supporting and investing in the next generation of entrepreneurs positively impacting the world at companies such as Daily Harvest, R3SET, Good Catch, Zen Water, Podz, among others. In addition, Hilton launched her new production banner Slivington Manor Entertainment, which will develop long-form content for television, streaming services, and emerging platforms. She has signed an exclusive two-year overall deal with Warner Bros. Unscripted Television to develop, executive produce and star in original unscripted television programming on behalf of the studio.

Elite Prospect
      Images
      Quote Originally Posted by ALiquidCandy
      for some reason I can't play the Astor videos. It says I don't have the right compression software. What does this mean? Are there codecs I'm missing that I should have and if so can someone point me in the right direction to getting them?

NVM. I had to download Mplayer for it. Although I can't really do the fast forward or rewind without an actual skin and I don't know what the hell a .tar is. But I at least saw it. It made me laugh.
      you need Quicktime. And the files are compressed into .rar format. Use Winrar to open.

Elite Prospect
      Images

Topless Rehearsal (5.5mb): https://rapidshare.com/files/13262020/Topless_Rehearsal.rar

Elite Prospect
      Images
      this is like, totally awesome d00ds

Images
      Check this out for Paris Hilton sex tapes!

https://www.vipergirls.to/showthread.php?t=171321

:beer:

Images
      wow, those videos are awsome, thanks

are there any more pictures like the ones with the Girls Gone Wild guy.....i like those!!!

Thanks again

Elite Prospect
      Images
      Quote Originally Posted by juliusjulius
      wow, those videos are awsome, thanks

are there any more pictures like the ones with the Girls Gone Wild guy.....i like those!!!

Thanks again
      not pics, but vids w/ him making her flash. upping one right now.

Elite Prospect
      Images
      Not all these have nudity, but it's the entire series labeled Ibiza. The rest of the vids on the site are pretty lame.

Ibiza 01-05 (59.8mb): https://rapidshare.com/files/13265860/Ibiza_01-05.rar

monkeyplop
      what a dumb slut. If the story is true and the guy that built the website got all this material the way it is claimed he did, that would make paris the stupidest chick on earth bar-none. How hard is it for a billionaire lay-about to make rent on a storage unit?

alxxx
      Quote Originally Posted by monkeyplop
      what a dumb slut. If the story is true and the guy that built the website got all this material the way it is claimed he did, that would make paris the stupidest chick on earth bar-none. How hard is it for a billionaire lay-about to make rent on a storage unit?
      can't you see that all the "bad things" that happens to paris are indid good for her?

monkeyplop
      Quote Originally Posted by alxxx
      can't you see that all the "bad things" that happens to paris are indid good for her?

That is my point about "if the story is true"

I do find it interesting that this chick's fame comes solely from the fact she is a stupid slut, but hey i am not complaining.

Images
      rich slut.........

Elite Prospect
      Images

Leaving Mr Chows 01/25/07

Elite Prospect
      Images
      The brand new Band
      THE PUSSY GIRLS

with Paris Hilton, Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan

Credits to ZonononZor

nobodyxl