Paris Hilton

Born
    February 17, 1981 in New York City, New York, USA

Birth Name
    Paris Whitney Hilton

Height
    5' 8" (1.74 m)

Mini Bio
    One of today's most recognizable entrepreneurs and international influencers, Paris Hilton is a pioneer in reality television and an innovator in social media and celebrity branding.

Since starring in "The Simple Life," Hilton has built a global empire as an influencer, DJ, designer, recording artist, philanthropist, host, actress, model and New York Times best-selling author. In 2006, she created Paris Hilton Entertainment, a multi-billion-dollar company consisting of 45 branded stores, 19 product lines and 27 fragrances, which have surpassed over $4 billion in revenue. In 2001, Variety declared Paris Hilton as a "Billion Dollar Entrepreneur" in recognition of her successful business and global brand.

Hilton debuted "This Is Paris," her critically acclaimed YouTube Originals documentary on her life, which has garnered nearly 20 million views to date. Hilton has used her voice and dedicated her platform and resources to supporting Breaking Code Silence, the organization created to affect change in the industry, and eradicate the abuse of children in systemically abusive institutions.

Hilton recently partnered with iHeartRadio to launch her "This is Paris" podcast and will continue to expand podcast production through her company London Audio. As an investor, she is committed to supporting and investing in the next generation of entrepreneurs positively impacting the world at companies such as Daily Harvest, R3SET, Good Catch, Zen Water, Podz, among others. In addition, Hilton launched her new production banner Slivington Manor Entertainment, which will develop long-form content for television, streaming services, and emerging platforms. She has signed an exclusive two-year overall deal with Warner Bros. Unscripted Television to develop, executive produce and star in original unscripted television programming on behalf of the studio.

Deadly

Paris Hilton(again...)

I hope its not a duoble post, but search did not give me anything so I hope you enjoy Not that you will see anything new here

Found the fotos on a weekly magazine and they got them from colourpress.com

2. Liked by 2 users: Bronson BB, NCPCDoc

hixxy
      Thanks for the pics, but there is already a thread for Paris in this section dude

Deadly
      Oh damn, sorry but I did not understand the rules like that.
      I though that dupes was topic with the same pic :S

Anyway could a mod please delete this topic, and sorry again.

hixxy
      Post them again here dude

https://www.vipergirls.to/tpl77098-3.html

this is the ooops thread for Paris and as far as im aware these pictures havent been posted before.

Then a mod can delete this thread

Elite Prospect
      Images
      3 more

Preview:

horse-power
      thank you

Banned
      Images
      I'm sorry, but I really wish she'd just go away.

zip
      am i the only one who thinks she is kinda overrated, she has no ass and no boobs and her face looks weird. Not to mention she is the biggest brat ever.

nobodyxl
      thank you for the pics

chicob
      love paris want more please

sendo
      lovely set of legs...if she diddnt act so ditzy she'd be so much hotter

Elite Prospect
      Images

Preview:

Elite Prospect
      Images

Thumbs up Paris Hilton - Bazaar Photoshoot - x4

Elite Prospect
      Images

Preview:

dirtyrice
      lovely set of legs.................damn right, look at them, she is hot as hell