Thread: Scoreland Shelby Gibson - Tight Tops For Tasty Tatas - 1600px - 75X (15-11-2014)  

Images

Cool Scoreland Shelby Gibson - Tight Tops For Tasty Tatas - 1600px - 75X (15-11-2014)

Scoreland - Shelby Gibson - Tight Tops For Tasty Tatas - 1600px - 75X

Model: Shelby Gibson
    Set: Tight Tops For Tasty Tatas
    Pictures: 75 hi-res pictures
    Resolution: 69 pics 800x1200 & 6 pics 1600x1067
    Release Date: Saturday November 15, 2014

Shelby Gibson (March '15 SCORE magazine) is one of the latest big-boobed wives married to SCORE readers who decided to model. Red Vixen, another SCORE reader's wife just debuted a few weeks ago. We love this trend and hope it escalates! In this pictorial and video, Shelby tries on tight tops and then spanks herself. (Her voice is very sexy.) Imagine coming home to this sight. This is the meaning of life. We talked to Shelby and her hub. SCORE: Did Shelby suggest the idea of her posing or was it your initial idea? The Gibsons: Definitely my initial idea. She always wanted to pose for an adult site but didn't think that she was hot enough. But I encouraged her and she finally agreed to let me send in some of her pics. She couldn't believe it when SCORE was enthusiastically interested in her. SCORE: Did you read about wives modeling for SCORE (Kelly Christiansen, Jayden Prescott)? Was that influential at all? The Gibsons: Definitely yes and it was very influential. When Shelby saw that other wives were doing it she realized that it could really happen. Becoming a SCORE WILF is a real fantasy come true for both of us! SCORE: You were a Hooters waitress. What was that like? How long did you do that? Shelby: It was a lot of fun. I loved all the attention from the men, especially the hot guys. The tight tops really accentuated my assets. I worked for them off and on for a few years when I was younger and single. I always seemed to get great tips and never had a problem getting hired. SCORE: Do you store items in your cleavage at times, such as cell phones, drivers' license, etc. Shelby: Yes, sometimes I put money or keys or my phone in there but nothing beats a cock in there! SCORE: Has a bra hook every busted while you wore it out of the house? Shelby: Yes, a few times. Luckily no major wardrobe malfunctions. SCORE: How do other women react to you when they see how stacked you are? Are they nice or are they rude? Shelby: Usually a bit snarly and hissy. I've heard negative comments many times from women. I think it's all jealousy and their own insecurity. But I've also gotten some nice words from women occasionally. Or questions like what it's like to have big boobs and is it worth it to get them. SCORE: Do you own any sex toys? If yes, what kind? Shelby: No, I love the real thing too much. Give me a real cock any day! SCORE: Do you have any favorite SCORE videos, issues or pictorials and of what SCORE Girls? Who is your all-time favorite SCORE Model, if you have one? Shelby: My favorite SCORE Girls are Linsey Dawn Mckenzie, Holly Halston, Minka and Daphne Rosen. I prefer the wilder girls who really know how to have fun with cock. Shelby herself (ShelbyGibsonHH) commented on SCORELAND in her Meet A SCORE Reader's Wife video: "It's been a BLAST showing off for you! I'm soooo glad I finally did it. I LOVE all this attention. Such a fucking turn on. Can't wait to show off again!!"

-.Rar Archive
    - 20,4 MB

Password is
    alonsospeed

Thanks and comments are very much appreciated.

Enjoy!!!

Images

Talking Scoreland Re: Shelby Gibson - Tight Tops For Tasty Tatas - 1600px - 75X (15-11-2014)