Thread: A Neighborly Bet  

Images

A Neighborly Bet

A Neighborly Bet

Chapter-1

"You want me to do WHAT?" I asked, perhaps a little too loudly. "Are you nuts?"
    My neighbor, Joe, and I were sitting alone at a table at another neighbors' party, having a beer, when he had proposed his idea to me.
    Joe and his wife, Christi, lived next door to me, along with their three kids. They were both about ten years younger than me, and moved in less than a year after I did, which was right after my divorce. They were high school sweethearts and had been together ever since.
    I wouldn't say that Joe and I were friends. To be honest, if we weren't neighbors, I doubt that we would have given each other the time of day in passing, but since we were, it was much easier being friendly.
    I often wondered what Christi saw in Joe. She was tall and lean, and very good looking, while he made no secret of the fact that he'd rather be out fishing, or hanging with his friends, than stay at home with her and his kids. Whatever it was, it seemed to work for them.
    He tried to talk softly, noticing the other people looking over at us.
    "You heard me," he replied. "And no, I'm not crazy."
    'You want me to seduce your wife?" I asked. "First, she's your WIFE! Second, Christi doesn't even like me that much!"
    "You'd be surprised," he told me. "I overheard her telling her sister that if she thinks that you're the hottest man on our block, and if she had a choice, she'd do you in a heartbeat."
    "And, she said that the best part was that you're single," he continued.
    "How in the hell does something like that even come up?" I asked.
    "Her sister's divorce just became final, and she was asking Christi if there were any good men around the neighborhood," Joe said.
    "Ok, so maybe she wants to set me up with her sister," I reasoned.
    "Did you hear what I said?" he asked. "She said that SHE would do you in a heartbeat!"
    "Yeah, but...she's YOUR WIFE," I repeated. "And besides, I think the most important words there are 'WOULD do'. What makes you think that she'd actually do it?"
    "You've just got to trust me," he answered. "We've been together almost twenty years. I know her well enough."
    "You're crazy," I told him. "Even IF I were to try, and she shot me down, she'd hate me. And we have to live next to each other! That's a hell of a risk!"
    "Trust me. She's not going to shoot you down," he said.
    Just as he said that, Christi walked up to our table and sat down with us.
    "Hi Kurt," she said sweetly. "What does he want you to do?"
    "Kurt was just telling me that he's going to a wedding next month, and that he's going alone," Joe replied, before I could say anything.
    "I told him that he should ask you to go as his 'date', since that's when I'm going on my fishing trip, and you'll be home alone," he continued.
    "Why are you going alone?" Christi asked me.
    "Are you going to try to pick up a bridesmaid?" she teased.
    "I don't think so," I laughed. "The bride and groom aren't even half my age."
    "So?" she replied quickly. "I bet some hot young thing would just love a chance to be with an older man like you."
    "Again, I don't think so," I said. "I have no interest in someone that young. Besides, a girl that young would probably kill me!"
    "Well, I'd be happy to go, IF you wanted to ask," she said, as she got up. "Do either of you want another beer?"
    Joe and I both said that we would, and Christi walked off to the bar area.
    "See what I'm telling you?" Joe asked quietly. "Did you hear what she said?"
    "Ok," I replied, slightly less skeptical, "One hundred bucks says that she not only won't sleep with me, but another hundred says she gets pissed off and won't talk to me again."
    "You're on," he quickly replied. "But you have to give it your best effort."
    "Of course," I said, and we shook hands on the bet.
    A minute later, Christi returned to the table and brought us our drinks.
    "Ok, Christi, would you like to go to the wedding with me?" I asked. "There's no reason for both of us to be alone that night."
    "Really?" she replied, beaming. "I'd love to go! What day is it?"
    When I told her the date, she laughed. "Perfect!" she said. "That's the day after Joe leaves. I'll have all day to get ready!"
    "Joe, that means that I've got to do some serious shopping," she told him. "I don't have a nice dress to wear anymore, and I'm going to need shoes, and everything else to go with it!"
    Joe's jaw dropped slightly at hearing about her shopping needs, and I quickly interjected.
    "I'll tell you what," I said. "Since you're doing this for me, I'll take you shopping, and I'll pay for everything."
    "You don't have to do that," Christi replied. "Joe's spending all of that money on his trip, he can spend a little on me."
    "Ok," I responded, then I'll buy you the dress and the shoes, and Joe can pay for the 'everything else to go with it.' How does that sound? That way, I'm not paying for a married woman's sexy under things."
    "Ok, sexy under things! That sounds good to me," she agreed, giggling.
    "Oh, and I'm not paying for a baby-sitter," I told them.
    "That's not a problem. The kids are going on their own little vacation with her parents," Joe said, with a smile.
    "Yep. I'm going to be home, all by myself, for that whole week," Christi added.
    "Ok, then," I said, smiling. "Just let me know when you want to go shopping."
    "I will!" Christi replied, and then got up from the table to go talk to another neighbor.
    "Ok, now, if, and when, she shoots me down, you're paying for the things that I buy, too," I told Joe.
    "Ok, but you're not going to get shot down," he said. "Trust me on this one."
    A couple of weeks later, Christi was at my door, and we arranged to go shopping that weekend.
    When she came over that day, she was dressed in a short jeans skirt, with a pair of mid-heeled sandals, and a halter-style top. The skirt and sandals showed off her long legs and nice ass, and the top displayed her full tits rather nicely, too.
    Christi smiled at me as I opened the door for her to get into my truck. "Oh, and a gentleman, too!" she cooed, as she sat.
    "Of course," I replied, smiling back at her. As she spun in the seat, I saw that her skirt had slid up, and she was showing even more of her firm legs as she continued to smile at me.
    "Ok," I said as I started up the engine. "Are you ready to spend some of my money?"
    "Yep," she replied laughing, "and I've got some of Joe's, too, for those 'sexy under things', as you called them!"
    "Ahh," I said. "Lucky him!"
    "Maybe," she responded, chuckling.
    As I looked over at her with raised eyebrows, she laughed again, and I admired the view of the seatbelt as it separated her breasts.
    Christi continued to smile at me as I drove away, heading towards the local mall.
    When we got there, I told her to lead the way, and she hooked her arm in mine, and laughed, saying "Oh, that's dangerous!"
    She led me into a couple of different stores before she found a dress that she really liked. It was a typical little-black-dress, spaghetti-strapped and short, and she oohed as soon as she saw it.
    "This is beautiful!" she said, as she took it from the rack.
    "Do you think that this will look good on me?" she asked, holding the dress up to her body.
    "I think that will look beautiful," I replied. "The color will look good against your skin."
    "Ok!" she exclaimed, heading for the dressing rooms. "I've got to try it on!"
    A few minutes later, she walked out of the dressing room wearing the dress.
    "So? What do you think?" she asked.
    "Wow!" I replied. "You look amazing!"
    The dress clung to her body, hugging her curves, and landed just above mid-thigh.
    "You don't think that it's too short?" she asked. "I've never worn one this short."
    "Well, it's longer that the skirt that you're wearing today, although just barely, and you do have the legs for it," I answered.
    "Ohh! Thank you," she replied softly, blushing slightly.
    "It's kind of snug, though," she said.
    "It looks fine to me," I said, looking her up and down.
    "So, should I get it?" she asked.
    "If this is the one that you like, then definitely," I told her.
    "Ok," she replied, heading back into the dressing room.
    As I waited for her to slip out of the dress and back into her clothes, I watched her bare feet moving around under the door. At one point, as the dress hit the floor, I swore that I heard her sigh.
    "Ok," she said, as we walked out of the store, her new dress slung over my arm. "Now I need a pair of shoes to go with the dress."
    "Again, lead the way," I told her.
    "Oohh! This is fun!" she squealed.
    An hour later, after she bought a pair of heels that went "perfectly" with the dress, I suggested that we get some lunch.
    As we sat in one of the nicer restaurants in the mall waiting for our drinks, Christi looked at me. "Are you sure that it's ok with you that I wear heels?" she asked. "Joe never likes it when I wear them. He says that they make me taller then him, and you're just a little taller than he is."
    "Well, I'm not Joe," I told her. "That doesn't bother me at all. Like I told you, they make your legs look great."
    "Thank you," she said, blushing slightly again.
    The waitress dropped off our drinks and took the rest of our order, and then walked away.
    "I don't usually drink much," Christi told me, "and almost never this early in the day, but what the heck! I'm having fun today!"
    "Good," I said. "I'm glad. I'm having fun too."
    We sat and continued to talk as we ate our food, and Christi had a second drink, surprising me.
    Waiting for the check to come, she sat back, stretching out, forcing her breasts out. "Oh, man!" she said. "I think I'm starting to feel those drinks!"
    Being a man, I had to look at her tit, thrust out like that.
    "Kurt!" Christi exclaimed, laughing. "Are you looking at my tits? Again? And me, a married woman!"
    "I'm sorry," I replied, "but they ARE quite a sight like that."
    "That's ok," she said. "I just wish Joe would spend some time looking at them once in a while. Sometimes, I think that I'd have to cover myself in fishing lures to get his attention."
    Fortunately, the waitress walked up at that point, and I paid our bill.
    As we walked out, she slipped her arm in mine again, and said, "Ok. Let's go find me something sexy for under my new dress!"
    When we got to Victoria's Secret, I told her to go in, and I would wait outside for her.
    "No, you're not!" she exclaimed. "Just because I'm married doesn't mean that you can't come with me!"
    "Besides," she added, "it'll be kinda naughty, shopping for sexy things with you!"
    Not knowing what to say, and knowing that she was at least a little drunk, I followed her into the store.
    She had fun teasing, showing me all of the things that she liked and wanted to buy. "What do you think of this?" and "How do you think this will look on me?" she kept asking me.
    I was supportive, but tried not to say the wrong things as she went on, and I kept thinking to myself, "Joe, you bastard. She's going to come home all wound up and ready to go, with all of this sexy new things, that she bought while with ME, and yet YOU get to enjoy it all!"
    After an hour of shopping at V.S., we headed out to my truck. I could definitely tell that she was feeling the effects of her drinks, and she held tight to me as we walked through the lot.
    When we got to my truck, I helped her up, and I almost swore that she arched her back and put her ass in my face as she got in.
    I made sure that she was buckled in safe as I glanced down at her skirt, riding even higher than before. This time, it covered little more than an inch below her crotch, and she kept her legs apart just a bit.
    "Thank you for taking me shopping today," she said, as I pulled in to our neighborhood. "I had a lot of fun."
    "I did too," I told her.
    "I'm really looking forward to wearing this new dress for you, too," she said, leaning in to kiss me on the cheek as I pulled in to my driveway. "Joe's not even going to get to see anything, either, before you do!"
    "Cool!" was all I could say, as I helped her out of the truck.
    I watched her ass sway under her short skirt as she walked down my driveway and turned towards her house.
    "Holy crap!" I said to myself. "What have you gotten yourself into?"
    Two weeks later, Joe stopped by as I was cutting the grass.
    "I'm leaving in the morning," he told me with a smirk. "Have fun."
    "You're pretty confident, aren't you?" I asked.
    "Yep," he replied, laughing, as he turned and walked away.
    The day of the wedding, I watched as Christi loaded her kids into her parents' car, and I saw her glance towards my house as she walked back to hers.
    A few hours later, I went next door to pick her up. "Door's open," I heard her holler, as I rang her bell.
    I walked in and sat, waiting for her. After about five minutes, she walked down the stairs. The first thing I saw was the heels that I bought, followed by her long legs, clad in nylons.
    Next was the bottom of her dress, as she slowly made her way down. Finally, her upper body, followed by her head.
    Her long brown hair was pulled back in a sexy, yet elegant ponytail, exposing her sleek neck.
    "Wow!" I muttered, as she finally made it all the way down.
    "I'm sorry I made you wait," she said softly. "Do I look ok?"
    "Don't worry about it," I told her. "You are well worth the wait! You look incredible!"
    "Oh, stop!" she said. "I do not. I've had three kids!"
    "You'd never know it, looking at you like that!" I told her. She was indeed, in a word, beautiful. The dress clung to her every curve, showing off her full breasts and shapely, round ass.
    "Well, thank you," she replied. "It's been a long time since I've been complimented like that."
    "You honestly don't mind that I'm taller than you in these heels, either?" she asked.
    "Not at all," I told her. "Now, are you ready?"
    "Yes, I am," she said. "I know how you men hate to wait. I think that's Joe's biggest pet peeve. 'I'm ready on time. Why can't you be?'"
    "Well, as I said, I'm not Joe," I replied. "If a woman wants a few extra minutes, so she can look even more beautiful for me, why should I complain?"
    "Oh, you are sweet!" she sighed. "Keep that up, and you could be in trouble be the end of the night!"
    "Is that a promise?" I teased. "Or a threat?"
    "Maybe a little bit of both," she replied, smiling.
    "Mmmm. Nice!" I said, offering her my arm.
    She held tight to my arm as we walked down the stairs and towards my truck. "I'm going to need a little help," she told me. "I'm not use to wearing heels like this, so I'm a little out of practice."
    "That's not a problem," I responded. "Just hold on tight, and direct me."
    "Oh, my," she teased. "Words that are music to my ears!"
    Laughing, I helped her into my truck, stealing a glance at her legs, and walked around to my side.
    I had to admit to myself that I felt a bit nervous as I drove to the reception hall. I felt a little like a teenager out on a first date.
    When we arrived at the hall, I parked the truck and went around to help her out. Taking her arm in mine, we walked in to the hall together, and I noticed quite a few heads, on men both young and old, turning to look at Christi.
    As we sat at our table, Christi looked at me.
    "What are you smiling about?" she asked, smiling herself.
    "I'm just feeling proud," I told her. "I have the most beautiful woman here, on my arm."
    "Stop it," she said, looking around. "Look at all of these younger girls. Some of them are beautiful."
    "True," I responded, "but none as beautiful as my date, and I dare say that I'm sure that not one of them turned as many heads when they walked in."
    "What?" she asked, sounding surprised. "You're crazy."
    "No, I'm not," I told her. "I watched the other men as we walked in. It was almost like watching a re-make of The Exorcist, a couple of their heads spun around so fast."
    "Oh, stop," she said, blushing again and laughing.
    We had a couple of drinks before dinner, and then after dinner, I went up to get us another round.
    "Are you sure you want another?" I asked. "You said that you normally don't drink that much."
    "Yes," she answered, "but this isn't a 'normal' night. I don't 'normally' go out with such a charming gentleman."
    "Besides," she continued, "I had a nice dinner, so I'm ready for another cocktail."
    "Ok," I said, and walked off to the bar.
    We spent the next hour or so talking, and then Christi started looking out at the dance floor.
    "Would you like to dance?" I asked her, standing up and offering my hand.
    "You don't have to dance with me," she said.
    "I know I don't 'have to' dance," I told her. "I want to dance with you."
    "Well, if you insist," she joked, and stood up.
    We danced for a while, or more accurately, she danced while I tried to keep up. Finally, a slow song came up, and she stepped into my arms.
    "Ok, old man," she teased. "This is your chance to catch your breath."
    Laughing, I pulled her into me and held her as we started to sway.
    I was enjoying the feel of her body under her dress as we moved slowly to the music. She felt nice in my arms, and I soon felt my blood rushing south towards my cock.
    "Thank you for taking me tonight," she said softly, as a second slow song started. "I've had a lot of fun with you."
    "Thank you for coming with me," I replied, trying to keep a little distance between us, so she didn't feel me pressing up against her. "I've had fun, too. I never would have had this much fun coming alone."
    "We can sit after this, if you'd like," she said. "If you're anything like Joe, you don't like to dance very much."
    "I keep telling you," I said, pulling her in tight, "I'm nothing like Joe."
    "Ohh!" she gasped, feeling my almost hard cock pressing against her leg. "No, you're not!"
    "Oh, geez!" I said, backing away from her. "I'm sorry."
    "Don't be," she said, sliding her hand down my back and pulling me back in to her. "It's nice to know that I can still have that effect on a man."
    "Yes, you definitely do," I told her.
    "That's good," she replied softly, laying her head on my shoulder.
    We danced for a while longer, and then went back to our table. I brought another round of drinks, and sat next to her as she sipped on hers.
    After we finished our drinks, we decided to call it an evening and start heading home.
    Christi sat close to me on the drive, and lay her head on my shoulder. When I looked down, I could see that her dress had slid up, showing more leg.
    The ride was pretty quiet, and I thought that I might have scared her off. Soon, I was pulling into my driveway.
    I heard a loud sigh as I turned the truck off, and Christi sat up. As she slid back over to her door, I walked around to help her out.
    As I opened the door, I noticed that her dress had slid up a little further, and I could see the lace tops to her stockings. Christi saw me looking at her legs, and smiled at me as I helped her down.
    She made little effort to pull her skirt down as she once again hooked her arm in mine, and I walked her to her door.
    "Do you want to come in?" she asked, as we reached her door.
    "I would like to," I told her, "but do you think that's a good idea?"
    "I do," she said, opening the door.
    As soon as we walked in, Christi shut the door behind me and locked it.
    "So tell me," she said softly, as she stepped into me, "what caused that lump I felt against my leg? Me, or the dress?"
    "Well, the dress alone couldn't cause something like that," I told her.
    "So, it was me?" she pressed.
    "Yes, it was you," I told her. "You alone could have caused something like that, but you, in that dress...."
    Christi took that final half-step into me, backing me up against the wall, and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her and gently pulled her in, and I heard her whimper softly as our lips and tongues met.
    "Christi," I said, pulling away from her, "are you sure about this? I don't want..."
    Before I could say anything else, she kissed me again, firmly and passionately. I felt her hand slide down to my ass and pull my hips in even closer, pushing my re-hardening cock against her leg again.
    "I know about the bet," she told me.
    "What?" I asked, surprised.
    "Yep. I overheard Joe on the phone telling his fishing buddy about it," she told me, still holding me tight.
    I looked at her questioningly. "And, you're ok with this?" I asked.
    "I'm pissed off at him for making this bet with you, but if he doesn't want me, then the hell with him," she said, leaning in and kissing my neck.
    "Joe hasn't touched me in months,"she continued, whispering as she started nibbling on my neck and unbuttoning my shirt. "The last time we had sex was on his birthday, and that lasted all of thirty seconds!"
    "Joe's a fool," I told her, as I pulled her in and kissed her again.
    Christi whimpered again as I held her tight and slid my hands slowly up and down her back, eventually landing on her ass.
    Cupping her cheeks in my hands, I pulled her in tight to me, pressing my hard cock against her mound.
    "Oh my god," she said softly as we parted. "It's been so long."
    "Where do you want to go?" I asked her.
    "My bed," she said quickly, taking my hand and leading me upstairs.
    As soon as we walked in to her bedroom, I grabbed her from behind and pulled her in tight.
    I pressed my cock against her ass as I slid my hands from her hips up and around to her breasts. I cupped them and softly squeezed them as I pulled her shoulders back and started kissing her neck.
    Christi sighed loudly as my lips worked on the sensitive skin below and behind her ear, and I began gently pinching her nipples, which were quickly getting hard under her dress.
    She began to moan and grind her ass against me, turning her head and offering up more of her neck.
    After a couple of minutes, I slowly slid one hand down her body. She moaned louder as my fingers glided across her belly, and then got even louder when they reached her mound.
    "Ohhh yessss!" she whimpered, as I pressed my fingers against her pussy. Her hips started moving forward, pressing against my hand, and then back against my cock.
    Soon after, she turned and started to kiss me again. "Please fuck me," she begged. "I want it so bad!"
    I slid one hand up her back until it reached the zipper at the top of her dress. I slowly lowered it as I leaned in and nibbled on her neck again.
    When the zipper was all the way down, I put both hands on her hips and gently pushed her back.
    "Show me," I said.
    Smiling at me, Christi shrugged the straps off of her shoulders, and then wiggled the dress down her body until it lay in a heap on the floor, bunched up around her ankles.
    "Very nice," I told her, as my eyes traveled up and down her body. She was standing in front of me wearing a black silk thong, thigh-high stocking, and her heels.
    "Do you like?" she asked, stepping out of the dress and turning around for me.
    "Oh yeah!" I replied, as I admired her firm ass and long, lean legs. Her tits, while sagging just slightly, were still nice and full, and her nipples stood out hard and round.
    "I don't recognize those panties from our shopping trip, though," I told her.
    "They're not," she said quietly, stepping back towards me.
    "I went shopping again after I found out about the bet. I decided that if he's willing to take a gamble on something like me, then I was going to not only make sure that you did win, but I wanted to sweeten the prize, too."
    She pressed her body against mine and kissed me, and then slowly lowered herself to her knees.
    As soon as she was kneeling, Christi reached up and started to unbuckle my pants. She lowered them down my legs, leaving my boxers.
    "Oh my," she whispered, looking at the tent in my boxers. "Is that all for me?"
    "Every bit of it," I told her, as she hooked her fingers under the elastic waistband.
    She slowly started to slide them down, pausing when my hard cock slowed her progress.
    Her eyes still glued to my bulge, she quickly, but gently, yanked my boxers down, freeing my stiff shaft.
    "Ohhh," she gasped. "You're right. You are definitely not Joe!"
    She helped me step out of my discarded clothes, and then wrapped her fingers around my pole.
    "Oh my god!" she whispered. "I can barely get my fingers around you!"
    "Ohhh yeahh!" she said next, as she brought her other hand up to my shaft.
    She stacked one on top of the other and smiled up at me."Two hands on you, and there's still more to spare!" she gasped.
    Christi began to slowly stroke my cock with both hands as she looked up at me. "This is a thick cock!" she said softly.
    Keeping her eyes on mine, she leaned in and kissed the tip of my rod. She them slid out her soft tongue, and started to flick it all around the head.
    "Mmmm," I moaned, as I stepped back and leaned against her dresser.
    "You like that?" she asked, as she briefly stopped her tongue from sliding across my cock.
    "Oh yeah!" I replied.
    "Mmm. Good," she whispered, just before leaning in and wrapping her lips around the head.
    "Oh, yeah!" I gasped, as she slowly slid her lips down the length of my shaft. She stopped with about two inches still left, and slowly slid her lips back.
    "Oh my god!" she gasped, as she let my rod fall from her mouth. "Your cock fills up my mouth so much!"
    "Just wait until you see how well it fills up your pussy," I replied, taking a hold of her ponytail and pulling her head forward again.
    Christi moaned and started bobbing her excitedly head up and down my shaft, bringing one hand up to stroke what she couldn't get in her mouth.
    I looked down at her, and I saw that her other hand had slid under her panties, moving in small, short motions.
    "Oh yeahhh!" I moaned, as Christi began to suck my cock faster.
    The more she went on, the more Christi began to moan and the deeper she tried to take me. She was attacking my hard cock with an inspired enthusiasm that was making me even harder.
    Finally, after a few minutes, she leaned back and let my cock, now shiny with her saliva, slide out from between her lips. I noticed, though, that her hands was still between her legs.
    "I need a break," she gasped, still stroking my shaft. "Your cock is SO thick! It's nice and long, too!"
    "Give me your hand," I told her, offering her mine.
    She removed her fingers from around my pole and placed her hand in mine.
    "Give me your other hand, too," I said.
    She slid her hand from between her legs and offered it up to me.
    While she was still on her knees, I took her second hand, fingers coated with her juices, and brought it to my lips.
    Looking down at her, I slid first one, then a second finger into my mouth and licked off her pussy nectar.
    Christi moaned loudly as my tongue cleaned off her fingers, and I held her other hand firmly.
    I released her fingers from my lips, and helped her stand. I pulled her body in to mine and kissed her, wrapping my arms around her waist and pressing my hard cock against her panties.
    Christi moaned against my mouth as I slowly started walking her backwards toward her bed, our lips still attached.
    When we reached the side of her bed, I slowly pushed her back until she was sitting.
    Her hands reached up for my pole and she leaned in to kiss it again, but I stopped her and pushed her shoulders back.
    "It's your turn," I told her.
    As she lay back, I reached over and grabbed a pillow. Raising her hips, I slid the pillow underneath her ass, and then knelt between her spread legs.
    "Ohhh!" she moaned, as I started kissing up her inner thigh. "You don't have to. Joe never..."
    "I WANT to!" I told her, switching to the other leg. "Do you have a problem with that?"
    "Ohhh!" she moaned, as I leaned in and kissed her moist panties. "No!"
    "Good," I replied. "And I don't want to hear what Joe won't do, or doesn't like, unless it's something that YOU really like, or want!"
    I began to trace the edges of her panties with my tongue as she moaned and started rocking her hips as she whimpered an 'ok.'
    I had both of her legs over my shoulders as I continued to tease her, until she reached down and grabbed my head and pulled my face in tight.
    "Ohh my god!" she moaned loudly. "Please don't tease me anymore!"
    I reached up and pulled the wet silk aside, and then slowly dragged my tongue from her wet, seeping pussy all the way up to her stiff clit.
    "Ohhh yeaahhh!" she growled, arching her hips into my face as my tongue flicked across her clit.
    I started slowly licking along both sides of her clit shaft, occasionally dipping my tongue back down to her wet hole and dragging her juices back up her slit.
    Christi's moaning was getting louder, and the more attention I paid to her clit, especially her right side and the tip, the more she bucked her hips up and down.
    A couple of minutes later, I reached up and slid my fingers under the waistband of her panties. Trying to help me slide them down her legs, she raised her hips up.
    After I slipped them over her heel-clad feet, I tossed them up unto her chest, where they landed on her tits. She raised her head, and asked, "Do you want to take my stockings off, too?"
    "Nope," I replied, leaning back in and resuming my oral assault on her clit.
    "Ohhh godddd!" she moaned, collapsing back on the bed and grabbing the sheets tightly.
    I wanted to prolong the teasing as much as I could, so I slid my tongue back down to her slit and slowly dragged it down to her wet opening.
    I spread her pussy open with my fingers and slowly started sliding my tongue in and out of her, pressing it up against the top.
    "Ohhhhhh," she moaned, as I began rubbing her clit with my nose while I tongue-fucked her.
    I then slid my tongue out and pushed back on her legs, raising her ass. I dragged the wet tip of my tongue down, until I reached her tight, puckered asshole.
    I quickly, and lightly flicked my tongue across her backdoor, and I heard a sharp intake of breath at first, and then a sigh and moan.
    I teased her asshole for a while, and then slid my tongue back up to her clit and started playing there.
    Once I found her sweet spot on her clit, which was just at the bottom right side, I concentrated my attention there for a while, drawing more gasps and moans from her.
    I was alternating the speed and pressure of my tongue, but staying in that spot, for another couple of minutes, until she reached down and grabbed my head again and raised her hips against my face.
    As she tried to pull me in hard, I quickly slid my face over and wrapped my lips completely around her clit.
    I began to gently suck on her clit and Christi moaned long and loud.
    "Ooohhhh yeaahhhhh!" she gasped. "Ohhh my gooodddddd!"
    She instinctively pulled her legs up, so I brought a finger to her wet pussy. While I continued to suck on her clit a little more firmly, I started to slide a finger inside her hot, wet hole.
    "Ohh yeahh!" she groaned. "That's good! Oh my god! Yes!"
    I soon added a second finger to the first, and started sliding them in and out, applying pressure to the top of her warm cavern.
    I released her clit from between my lips and started flicking my tongue slowly across her sweet spot again, as I began sliding my fingers in and out of her pussy faster.
    "Oh yess!" she gasped, dropping her hands back down to the bed and grabbing the sheets again. "Right there! Oh my god, yes!"
    Soon, she started moaning almost non-stop as my tongue and fingers continued. "Ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhh yeaahhhhhhh!" she cried softly.
    "Oh my god! I'm cumming!" she exclaimed seconds later. "Oh yess! Oh my god! Yess!"
    I felt her pussy start to squeeze my fingers as she started shaking and bucking her hips up against my face.
    "Ohhh god! Oh yeahhh!" she whimpered as I slowed my actions. "Holy shit!"
    After her body stopped quivering, she collapsed onto the bed. I took one last swipe at her clit with my tongue, and then slowly slid my fingers out of her soaking wet pussy.
    Christi's juices had flowed out so much that my hand was wet up to my wrist, and I smiled, wiping them off on her belly as I started to rise. The pillow under her ass was soaked with a huge wet spot.
    I leaned in and slid my hard cock along her wet slit as I got to my feet. Christi's body jumped as the head brushed against her clit. I looked down at her body, which was covered in a sheen of sweat.
    "Holy crap!" she exclaimed. "You've got a magic tongue!"
    "I'm glad you like it," I told her, as I started sliding the head of my cock up and down her slit, coating it in her juices.
    "Ohh yeahh!" she breathed, feeling me line up my cock with her hot, wet hole.
    "Are you ready?" I asked, pressing my cock in just a bit.
    "Yes!" she exclaimed. "I want to feel you inside me!"
    "Are you sure?" I asked, smiling down at her.
    "YeSSS!" she yelled, as I plunged my shaft forward, burying it deep inside her pussy.
    "Oh my god!" she moaned, as I leaned in and shoved my cock as deep as it would go. "Your cock feels so good!"
    I gave her another minute to get used to my pole, and then started sliding it back.
    "Oh yeah!" she moaned. "That's so gooood!"
    Christi wrapped her legs around my waist and hooked her ankles together, holding me in close, as I leaned in and began fucking her tight pussy.
    "Ohh yeaaahhh!" she moaned softly, as I slowly moved my hips back and forth, sliding my cock in and out of her in short strokes.
    I felt her heels pressing on my ass as she pulled me in with every thrust, and her stocking rubbing against my waist.
    "Oh my god," she gasped. "You feel so big!"
    I then leaned back, standing straight, opened her legs, and hooked them in my arms.
    I pulled her towards me, slamming my hips against hers, and causing her to yelp and grunt. I spread my legs a little, and then started taking longer strokes, sliding the entire length of my shaft in and out of her pussy.
    Christi moaned and gasped as I started sliding my cock all the way out of her wet pussy, and then plunging it right back in.
    I started teasing her by sliding just the head in and out of her, and then every few strokes burying my rod deep inside her, then continuing with just the head.
    Taking both of her legs, I raised them and draped her feet over my shoulders. As I held her legs together, I started fucking her fast and hard.
    "Oh shit!" she yelled, feeling my cock pound into her pussy. "Yes! Fuck me! Oh god! Fuck me!"
    I continued slamming my cock into her, and she continued to yell and moan. After a few minutes, I slammed into her one more time, and slowly slid my pole out of her.
    I let her legs drop as Christi moaned in frustration, and I reached down and grabbed my cock, wet and dripping with her juices.
    Taking my hard shaft, I started slapping it against her clit. Christi jumped, and then started moaning, as I slapped and slid my cock all around her bud.
    I then stood back and told her to roll over. Staying on the bed, she rolled on to her hands and knees and looked over her shoulder at me.
    I grabbed her ankles and pulled her back, until she fell flat on the bed, and her legs were hanging off the edge.
    "Put your feet on the floor," I told her, as I slapped my cock against her ass cheeks.
    "Mmmmm," she moaned, as she stood, bent over and wiggling her ass at me.
    Standing behind her, I slid the head of my cock up and down her slit, from her clit up to her pussy, and then lined it up.
    Holding tight to her hips, I thrust forward, burying my cock dep inside her again.
    "Oooph!" she grunted, feeling me slam back in. "Ohhh yeahhh!"
    Keeping a firm grip on her hips, I started fucking her again, once more varying the depth of my strokes. I would sometimes give her just the head sliding in and out, and other times give her the entire length.
    "Oh yeas!" she cried, as I began to fuck her harder. "That feels so good!"
    I slid my hands from her hips back to her ass, and grabbed a hold of her soft cheeks.
    Placing my thumbs near the crack of her ass, I lifted her cheeks, forcing more of the underside of her clit to rub against my shaft as it slid in and out.
    "Ohhh yeahhh," she moaned. "Fuck me!"
    I continued thrusting fast and hard, and then pulled out.
    Christi lay there moaning, as I slowly slid my cockhead up her backside and rubbed it against her tight asshole.
    She breathed in sharply as I rubbed her juices along her tight pucker, and then started moaning again and pushing back slightly.
    I slid my cock back down, and plunged the entire length back in. Christi gasped and continued pushing back against me, and I placed a thumb on her asshole.
    I slowed my thrusting down as I massaged her backdoor, and she moaned and sighed.
    "Yesss" I heard her whimper softly, as I started pushing my thumb against her ass.
    I started to fuck her a little faster as I pushed my thumb in a little more, and Christi moaned louder and pushed back harder against me.
    I soon had my thumb one knuckle deep in her tight ass, and she was gasping. Placing her hands on the bed, she began moving her ass back and forth as she pushed back.
    Her ass soon relaxed, and I was sliding my entire thumb in and out. I was alternating my thumb and cock, one in deep, one in shallow, as I fucked her.
    "Ohhh yeahhhh!" Christi began groaning loudly. "Fuck me! Please fuck me hard!"
    At her request, I picked up speed and intensity with both my hips and my hand, and she collapsed on the bed and began shaking.
    I slid my thumb all the way into her ass and started fucking her pussy with long, fast strokes.
    "Ohhhhhhhh," she yelped. "I'm cumming! Oh yeah! I'm cumming!"
    She began shaking even more, and I felt a sudden gush of fluid surging over my balls and between our legs as her orgasm swept over her. I buried my cock in deep, filling her pussy with my shaft and her ass with my thumb.
    When her body stopped shaking, I started bucking my hips against her and wiggling my thumb in her ass. Christi continued to moan softly.
    I saw her begin to move again, and I started moving back and forth once more.
    "Oh my god!" she exclaimed, as she looked over her shoulder at me. "You're still hard?"
    "Yes, I am," I replied, smiling at her.
    "You haven't cum yet?" she asked.
    "No, but I'm getting close," I told her as I continued slowly fucking her.
    "Holy crap!" she replied, collapsing on the bed.
    I grabbed onto both of her hips again, and began slamming in to her once more. Her pussy was so wet that her juices were sloshing as I thrust back and forth.
    "Ohhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned. "Oh my god fuck meeee!"
    "I'm cumming!" she yelled loudly. "Oh god, I'm cumming again!"
    "Oh, yeah," I grunted. "I'm gonna cum too!"
    "Ohh!" Christi exclaimed, moving forward. "Pull out!"
    Grabbing a tight grip on the base of my shaft, I pulled out just before my balls exploded. Christi quickly got down on her knees and wrapped her fingers around my cock and plunged her mouth down over it.
    "Oh, damn!" I grunted, as I released my grip and I felt my cum spew into her mouth. I grabbed a hold of her head and held it tight, pulling it in, as my balls emptied themselves.
    I could here Christi moaning as I continued to squirt, and I could feel her mouth squeezing as she swallowed it all.
    Finally, my cock began to deflate, and I leaned onto the bed for support.
    Christi let mt soft shaft fall from her mouth and fell back on her heels.
    "Mmmm," she moaned, licking her lips. "Holy shit!"
    "Oh yeah," I breathed. "I agree."
    I fell onto her bed, and she got on and lay next to me.
    "Thank you," she said a couple of minutes later, sliding her hand across my chest. "That was unbelievable!"
    "That was incredible," I replied.
    "Oh yeah!" she said. "And to think, we've got the rest of the week, too!"………………..(1)

For the next week, Christi was insatiable.
    We had sex in her bedroom, on every piece of furniture in her living room, her shower, and, after she told me that one of her fantasies was to fuck in a rain storm, I took her out behind her garage and we went at it during a downpour. (I will say this much for Joe, while he may have neglected his wife and kids, he DID have a nice, plush lawn!)
    Finally, the night before Joe was due home from his fishing trip, Christi and I lay naked and sweaty in her bed, her head on my chest and a long leg draped across mine.
    "Asshole is coming home tomorrow," she sighed, her long hair draped across my stomach, and her fingers tracing along my inner thigh, close to my spent shaft.
    "I know," I told her. "When are you picking up the kids?"
    "I'm not. He's stopping at my parent's house on the way home, so he can show my dad what he's caught," she replied. "I'm expecting them home late afternoon."
    "Ok," I said.
    "That means that we can wake up here together, and you can fuck me until I can't walk before I have to back to being the 'good mommy'," she told me, cupping my balls and softly squeezing them.
    "That sounds good to me," I replied, turning my head to kiss the top of hers.
    "And don't you dare think that this is over!" she added, raising her head and looking at me. "I am in my sexual prime, and you woke up my body. You are NOT just going to leave me with HIM, and a set of batteries!"
    "Ok. How do you propose that we continue?" I asked her.
    "You know the old saying, 'Where there's a will, there's a way,' and there is A LOT of will!"
    "Besides," she added, as she started to stroke my cock back alive while she slowly kissed her way down my stomach, "I've got a lot more fantasies I need to live out."
    "That sounds good to me," I sighed.

I awoke the next day the very same way, with Christi's head bobbing up and down on my shaft. We had a final marathon session, and she joked that she needed an ice pack for her swollen pussy as I kissed her good-bye.
    After a long nap, I showered and decided to go out for a couple of beers so I wouldn't be around when Joe and their kids got home. After everything that Christi had told me over the last week, I really didn't want to deal with him.
    As I was working on what I had decided was going to be my last beer of the day, at least until I had some dinner, Joe walked in the bar and sat next to me.
    "I believe you owe me $100," he said, smiling at me.
    I turned to look at him with my best poker face, and wanted to smack the shit-eating grin off his mug.
    "Don't even try to deny it," he smirked. "I can't remember the last time I've seen Christi this happy."
    "Besides, she didn't bother to change the sheets on our bed before I got home. There's cum stains all over the place! You two must have had one hell of a time."
    "Why, Joe?" I asked.
    "Why what?" he asked, sipping his scotch.
    "Why did you want me to sleep with your wife? I don't get it. She said that you haven't touched her in months. What the fuck is going on?"
    Still smirking, he pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and started paging through the menu. Finally, he turned the screen toward me.
    "See that?" he asked, showing me a pic of a naked woman.
    "SHE is the reason that I really went fishing this week," he continued. "She's on my crew at work, and she fucked me, my brother, and a work buddy of mine silly all week."
    I looked at the pic again, and shook my head. This woman had nothing on Christi. She was fat, acne-filled, and not at all attractive.
    "So you would rather fuck this chick than your wife?" I asked. "Why? Explain this to me. How can you push Christi away, over HER?"
    "Look," he told me, "I know this chick's a dog compared to my wife, but she's willing to do things that Christi won't even talk about. Christi won't let me take any pictures of her, and this chick even let us video her fucking all three of us at once!"
    "She's like a younger version of everything that I wished Christi was!" he explained.
    "Ok, have you even tried talking to Christi about what you want?" I asked, thinking that there wasn't anything that she refused to do with me.
    "I don't need to," he reasoned. "I know her well enough. Christi's a Saturday-night, light's-off, missionary-position, bedroom-only type of woman. This chick will do anything, anywhere, any time. That's hard to turn down, bro!"
    "Ok, first, stop with the 'bro'," I told him. "We're not 'bros.' Second, that response tells me that you've never even tried to talk to your wife about doing some of those things."
    "What's your point?" he asked, clearly getting frustrated that I didn't share in his enthusiasm.
    "My point is, you've got a beautiful, in-her-sexual-prime woman at home that you won't even talk to, much less touch, and you're fucking THAT instead? I don't get it!"
    "Hey!" he replied quickly, raising his voice. "Don't call Karen 'THAT'!"
    We sat there in silence for a minute, until he turned back to me.
    "I know that Christi's a lot better looking that Karen," he told me, "but it's like that old saying, 'Feed a man Filet Mignon every night, and eventually he's going to want a hamburger once in a while.'"
    'Interesting choice of words,' I thought to myself as I looked at him.
    "Ok, even if that were true," I replied, "the key words there are 'once in a while.' Not all the time! A sensible man ('One with real taste' I thought to myself) would still have the Filet on a regular basis!"
    "Ehh," he responded, waving his hand at me. "I'm telling you, this chick is something special. Christi, at this point, is the same-old-same-old."
    I turned slowly to look at Joe, trying my hardest not to hit him as he continued smirking.
    "She really got to you, didn't she?" he asked, laughing. "Good for you! Maybe now she'll leave me alone!"
    "Let me ask you something," I said. "You said that this 'Karen' works for you?"
    "Yeah, she's on my work crew."
    "So, you're her boss?"
    "Yeah."
    "And you're not worried that this may just come back to bite you in the ass at some point?" I asked.
    "Not at all," he replied. "That's one of the reasons that I have everything on video tape. Even if she tried to claim harassment, she's on the tape begging for it, and she's also doing my brother!"
    'Amazing! This guy's a bigger idiot than I ever gave him credit for!' I thought to myself, as I finished my beer.
    "I've got to go," I told him. "Here's your money."
    "You know what?" he said, just before finishing his drink. "Keep it. It's worth it to me just having her off my back."
    Shaking my head, I dropped the hundred dollars on the bar and walked out. I then drove to a small Mexican restaurant down the street for dinner.

Over the next week I beat myself up mentally over the fact that I had slept with a married woman, but then tried to rationalize it with the fact that her husband not only wanted nothing to do with her physically, but also was having an affair of his own.
    Part of the problem that I was having was admitting the fact that, deep down inside, I wanted to keep seeing Christi. She was a beautiful, highly sexual woman who deserved to be treated better that her husband was doing.
    Finally, I broke down and started talking to some friends of mine, none of whom knew Christi and Joe.
    One of my friends, actually an old girlfriend from my 20's, now a Psychologist, said it best.
    "While I can't condone what you're doing," she told me, "he put himself in that situation, and you ALL wanted it to happen. The kids are the ones that you have to worry about here. Otherwise, I say go for it."
    It was hard to argue with logic like that, I told myself.
    Over the next couple of weeks, I saw very little of Joe, but I did see Christi a few times, mostly when we were in our yards.
    "I want to see you again," she told me over the fence one day.
    "I'd love that," I replied.
    "Are you going to Jackie's party next week?" she asked, referring to a neighbor's upcoming birthday.
    "I was planning on it," I told her.
    "Good. I'll see you then," she smiled, and then turned and walked away.
    As I watched her ass sway in her shorts, I wondered just what she had in mind.

To Be Cont........

2. Liked by 2 users: birita1965, negator

Images

Re: A Neighborly Bet

A Neighborly Bet

Chapter-2

Jackie's party was in the back room of a local bar, and she had invited all of the neighbors as well as some family members. The party started early, for the benefit of her family, and was progressing pretty well as the night went on. Christi showed up with her oldest daughter Brittany just as I walked up to the bar for a refill.
    As soon as I saw how she was dressed, in the same short skirt she wore when we went shopping, a sheer sleeveless blouse, and dressy sandals, I had a good idea of what she had in mind.
    "Hi Kurt!" she said as she saw me. "Are you going to get a drink?"
    "I am," I told her. "Would you like something?"
    "I would!" she replied, and told me what she wanted. Even though Brittany was always a bit of a stuck-up brat, and rarely even acknowledge my presence, I took her drink order, as well as a couple of others, and went up to the bar.
    As soon as I brought the drinks around, Britt took hers and left to talk to some of her friends without so much as a 'thank you.' I sat down with Christi and talked with her for a while, trying very hard not to look to obvious.
    A couple of people asked her where Joe was, and she said that he was working the overnight shift. "I would have been here earlier," she said, "but I wanted to wait for my son to come home, so he could watch my little girl."
    I knew that all of that was for my benefit, as much as small talk for the others.
    Just around midnight, the party started thinning out, and soon Christi and I were the only ones left at our table.
    Britt came up to the table, giving me a strange look, and asked Christi if she could take the car to meet some friends at another bar.
    "I suppose," Christi told her. "I'm sure Kurt wouldn't mind giving me a ride home."
    "Yeah, or you could walk home. It's not like it's THAT far," Britt replied, rolling her eyes and refusing to look at me.
    "Really?" I asked. "You'd want your mother to walk home alone, after she's been drinking?"
    "Whatever!" she exclaimed, reaching her hand out to her mother for the car keys. "Then you can drive her home!"
    "Well, unfortunately, I didn't drive here tonight," I replied. "I have a policy of not drinking and driving. But I will make sure that your mother gets home safely."
    "Whatever," she repeated, looking at her mother.
    Christi didn't say anything as she handed her daughter her keys, and Britt marched out of the room.
    "I'm sorry," Christi said softly. "I honestly don't know what gets into her some times."
    "No worries," I replied, biting my tongue. "She's at that age."
    "I guess," she said.
    "Does anybody else know that you didn't drive tonight?" she asked softly.
    "I don't think so," I replied.
    "Good. Work with me, then."
    "Well, how about that ride?" she asked loudly a couple of minutes later, as she finished off her drink. "I think that I've had too many to walk home."
    "Not a problem," I told her.
    "Good," she replied.
    "Just follow my lead," she then told me, softly.
    Christi pretended to stumble, falling lightly into me, as she stood up. As I caught her, she leaned on me, holding onto my arm.
    "Oh, my!" she giggled, loud enough for those around us to hear. "I must have had one too many!"
    "Will you help me to the bathroom before we go?" she asked.
    "Umm, sure," I replied, wondering what she was up to.
    I led her down the hall to the bathrooms, and stood outside as she went in. As I waited for her, Jackie came up to me.
    "Is she ok to drive?" she asked, concerned.
    "I'm giving her a ride," I replied. "Her daughter took her car to meet some friends."
    "That figures," she said softly, rolling her eyes. Apparently, I wasn't the only one that wasn't too crazy about Brittany.
    Jackie then walked into the bathroom, and a couple of seconds later, Christi walked out.
    Holding onto my arm again, she told me, "Just don't drive too fast. I don't want to get carsick."
    As we walked, I felt her rub her breasts against the back of my arm. If I didn't know any better, I would've sworn that her nipple was poking my arm!
    Just as we reached the end of the hallway, she stopped.
    "Oh, wait," she said, opening her purse. "I've got to make sure that I've got my house keys!"
    As she opened up her bag, she made a soft coughing sound. I looked at her, and she motioned down.
    There, sitting on top of her purse, was her bra and panties.
    "Ok," she exclaimed, giggling again. "I'm good!"
    She held tightly to my arm as we walked out of the bar, and then started rubbing up against me as I started toward the house.
    "Why don't we take the bike path?" she suggested, as soon as we were out of sight of the bar.
    The local county government had pulled up an old railroad line, and rebuilt it into a jogging and bike path that went through our town.
    Because the path edged up against the back yards of quite a few houses, they also planted plenty of new trees in order to seclude the path. During the day it was pretty busy, but at night, it was basically empty.
    As Christi hooked her hand into my arm, we walked down the dark, deserted path. With only a low light every hundred yards or so, it was very dimly lit.
    "Just what do you have in mind, young lady?" I asked as we walked down the quiet path.
    "Well. First, as far as you're concerned, I'm no lady," she responded. "To you, I'm a slut. I'm YOUR slut!"
    "Second, we are going to fuck, right here in the open air."
    "Right where?" I asked, looking around.
    "I think I know a place that will be safe for us," she told me. "I jog here every day, and I recently started looking for a place to play. I think that I found the perfect place."
    "Ok," I replied, knowing better than to argue.
    A couple of minutes later, Christi led me off the path and toward a stand of trees.
    As we got closer, we started walking around the back of the trees, until we were between the trees and someone's backyard fence.
    "This is it," she said softly.
    It was very dark back there, so I took my cell phone out of my pocket and opened it up for a little light.
    What I saw was a shallow semi-circle grass clearing formed by the trees, about ten feet from the fence. Just as the cell phone light faded out, I noticed a tree growing on an angle out toward the path.
    Christi took my hand and led me toward that tree.
    "We don't have a lot of time," she whispered, as she unbuckled my pants, "so we can't take the full tour."
    As soon as she had my pants around my ankles, Christi wrapped her fingers around my pole and squatted down in front of me, leaning back against the tree.
    "I'm just going to get your nice, thick, hard cock real wet, and then I want you to fuck me good!"
    "Ok," I managed to moan as I felt her lips slide down the length of my shaft.
    Christi sucked on my cock for all she was worth, taking me as deep as she could and coating me with her saliva.
    After a couple of minutes, she released my rod to the cool night air and stood. Turning around, she bent over, lifted up her short skirt, placed her hands on the tree trunk, and wiggled her ass at me.
    "Fuck me!" she growled softly at me, looking over her shoulder. "Fuck me good and hard!"
    Wasting no time, I stepped forward, wrapped my fingers around my shaft, and started sliding it up and down her slit.
    I was a bit surprised just how wet she was, considering the fact that I hadn't even touched her yet, but when I lined the head of my cock up with her pussy, I slid just the head in, grabbed her hips, and slammed the length of my rod deep inside her.
    "Ohhhshiiit!" she gasped, as my hips bounced off of her ass cheeks. "Yesss! Fuck me!"
    "What's that, slut?" I asked her.
    "Ohhyeahhh!" she growled, pushing her ass back at me. "Fuck me! Make me your dirty slut!"
    I stood there for a second, pressed up against her ass, and wiggled side to side while I held her hips tight to mine. Christi moaned softly, and I then started slowly sliding my cock in and out of her pussy.
    "Yessss,' she moaned, leaning forward and placing her head on her arms.
    I soon started taking longer strokes, sliding the entire length of my shaft in and out, and slowly picked up a little speed.
    "MMMmmmm!" she gasped, reaching a hand between her legs. I soon felt her fingers rubbing her clit and occasionally reaching down to slide across my balls.
    I slammed my cock deep inside her again, and reached around to unbutton her shirt.
    Reaching inside her blouse, I squeezed her tits, pinching her nipples, as I fucked her.
    "Oooohhhhyeeahhh!" she growled into her arm.
    Fortunately, I was trying to keep an eye on the path as we fucked in the trees, because I spotted a couple walking in our direction.
    I leaned down, getting my mouth as close to her ear as I could.
    "Shh," I whispered. "We've got company."
    Christi gasped and looked up, trying to spot our visitors.
    A few seconds later, the couple stopped and sat on the bench a few feet from us.
    I moved one hand back around her and grabbed a hold of Christi's skirt, pulling back on it while I slowly bumped my cock into her while we watched the tall, long-legged girl climb onto her boyfriend's lap, and the couple started kissing.
    Christi was having a hard time keeping quiet as I continued to buck up against her ass and pinch her nipples while we watched the couple getting hot and heavy.
    A couple of minutes later, as we watched the girl wiggle around a little and hike her skirt up in the front a little, I leaned back and slid my cock out of Christi's wet pussy.
    I felt her reach her hand back, searching for my pole, and I slid my juice-coated shaft up and down between her ass cheeks, covering her tight rosebud.
    Feeling the head of my cock up against her asshole, Christi gasped and moaned, shaking her head.
    "Not here," she whispered, turning her head. "Not now."
    She reached back and slid my cock back to her pussy, and I slammed my hips forward, plunging my shaft in deep.
    Christi gasped, and I saw the couple's heads straighten, and the girl looked directly toward our stand of trees. Her face was in the shadow of her boyfriend's head, but she was clearly looking in our direction.
    I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled Christi up as I leaned down to her.
    "You're my slut, remember?" I breathed in her ear. "I want your ass!"
    "Ohhh godddd!" she moaned softly.
    "I want you to take my ass, too! But not here! I promise you can have my ass next time!" she whispered.
    "You're going to owe me," I whispered, "BIG time!"
    "I promise!" she whimpered. "Just fuck me now!"
    I leaned back and released her hair enough so she could bend over a little more, and I kept my other hand hooked onto her skirt.
    As I bumped my hips off her ass, we heard the girl in front of us moan, followed shortly by her boyfriend.
    I started slowly sliding my shaft in and out of her pussy again as we watched the girl climb off of her boyfriend. He then stood up, they joined hands, and they started walking down the path again, in the same direction we would soon be walking.
    "Oh my god!" Christi gasped as soon as they were far enough away. "That was my niece!"
    The idea of fucking with her niece only a few feet away must have turned her on, because she stretched out her arms and started pushing back at me very aggressively.
    "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she grunted, pushing her ass toward me.
    I took a half-step back, giving me a little more room, and began slamming my hips against her thrusting ass, pulling on her hair and skirt.
    I looked down and noticed that her skirt had slid far enough down that my hand was inches from her rosebud, still shiny with her nectar.
    Pulling hard with that hand, I slid my thumb down her ass crack and placed it on her back door.
    As I slid my cock back, I quickly popped my thumb into her tight asshole. Christi gasped and straightened her head up, and then wiggled her ass for me.
    "Yesss!" she hissed softly, feeling my thumb and cock alternating as they slid in and out of her.
    At one point, as she thrust back at me, I stuffed my thumb in as deep as I could, and started sliding my shaft faster in and out of her wet pussy.
    "Oh shit!" she grunted a couple of minutes later, as I started wiggling my thumb inside her ass. "I'm gonna cum!"
    "Oh yeah!" I moaned in agreement. "I'm right behind you!"
    "Yes! Cum with me!" she gasped.
    A couple of seconds later, I felt her pussy start to tighten around my pole, and then her ass squeezed around my thumb.
    "Ohhhyeahhhh!" she moaned, her legs shaking. "Cum with me! Cum deep inside me!"
    With one final thrust, I released her hair and skirt, grabbing tightly to her hips as I slammed my cock deep inside her and felt my balls begin to tighten.
    "Oh damn!" I groaned as I felt my shaft spewing it's load deep into Christi.
    We both stood, our bodies shaking, as our orgasms finished out.
    Soon after, I stepped back, sliding my spent shaft from her soaking wet pussy. The cool evening air felt nice on my wet rod. Christi didn't move for a minute, before she finally straightened her body.
    I felt a little disappointed as she turned around and began straightening out her clothes.
    Looking at me, Christi wordlessly stepped toward me and grabbed my hands.
    Pulling me to her, she pressed her lips to mine and kissed me intensely.
    "That was incredible!" she whispered as our lips separated.
    "I agree!" I replied.
    "And next time, I intend on following through with my promise," she told me, kissing me once more.
    She then stepped back, and I watched as she bent over and started opening up her purse. She pulled out her panties, stepped into them, and then unbuttoned her blouse. While I continued watching, she put her bra back on, and then re-buttoned her top.
    A minute later, we were walking back down the bike path toward our homes.
    I reminded her that she was supposed to be drunk as I walked her to her door, and she giggled, leaning against me.
    "I almost forgot!"

The next morning, as I was in my yard getting ready to cut my grass, Brittany walked in. Without saying a word, she walked right up to me.
    "You're fucking my mother, aren't you?" she demanded

To Be Cont..............

4. Liked by 1 user: negator

Images

A Neighborly Bet

Chapter-3

"You're fucking my mother, aren't you?"
    Brittany was storming across my yard in a bee-line directly toward me.
    "Excuse me?" I replied, angry not only at the intrusion into my yard, but the volume of her voice.
    "You heard me!" she exclaimed, getting louder.
    "Young lady, it's rather obvious that either your parents raised you with a complete lack of respect for others," I said, softly, remaining calm, "or you just think that you're too 'special' to care, and if they want to condone that kind of behavior, that's up to them. However, I won't."
    "Don't try and change the subject!" she yelled, stepping closer to me.
    "Young lady, you will lower your voice when speaking to me, or I will physically throw you out of my yard on your ass," I replied, stepping into her.
    "Go ahead," she hissed. "I'll have you arrested for assault."
    I laughed in her face at that. "Really? You charge across MY yard and start screaming at me, and YOU'RE threatening to have ME arrested? Good luck with that."
    Brittany stood there glaring at me silently for a second, pondering what I said.
    "Now get your ass out of my yard. That is your one and only warning."
    "This isn't over!" she screamed, storming out of my yard.
    As I looked up, I saw Christi looking out of her window at me, with a concerned look on her face.
    About twenty minutes later, as I was finishing up most of my yard work, my cell phone rang.
    "Oh my god!" I heard Christi say as I answered it. "I am SO sorry! I tried to warn you, but she was over there before I could call you!"
    "Don't worry about that," I told her. "I take it she confronted you before she came here?"
    "Yes," she replied. "She claims that she knows about us because I was so happy and 'walking funny' when you walked me home last night."
    "I denied it, of course, but she called me a slut, and then stormed over to your yard. I'm so sorry!"
    "Not a problem," I told her. "What's she going to do? Tell Joe? He knows about us. Hell, it was his idea in the first place!"
    "In fact, he wants me to keep seeing you," I continued. "Without proof, there's nothing she can do."
    "I know," she said softly.
    "Wait," she said suddenly. "What do you mean, Joe 'WANTS you to keep seeing me'?"
    Realizing my mistake, and without going into his tale of his work girlfriend, I went on to tell her about the conversation Joe and I had at the bar.
    "That son of a bitch!" she exclaimed. "I was right! He's probably fucking someone at work!"
    I tried to quickly change the subject, not wanting to get dragged in any further.
    "Like I said, as long as she can't prove anything, Brittany can't cause any harm," I told her. "And even if she could prove anything, who's she going to go to?"
    "I know," she replied, "but she will make my life hell here."
    "Knowing her, she's probably going to be spending even less time at home," I told her.
    "Yeah, you're probably right," she said.
    "I miss you," she told me a couple of seconds later.
    "I miss you, too," I said.
    "Joe's planning another one of his 'fishing trips' in a couple weeks," she said. "I don't know if I can get my parents to take the kids this time, though."
    "Don't worry about that," I told her. "We'll figure something out."

As expected, two weeks later Joe had packed up his fishing boat and pulled out of the driveway. Five minutes later my phone rang.
    "He's gone," Christi told me. "But I've got the little one. My parents couldn't take them. My son will be staying overnight at my sister's, though."
    "Not a problem," I told her. "I'll be in back tonight. Just slip through the fence when you get her to bed."
    "Will it be safe back there?" she asked.
    "As long as you don't get too noisy it will be," I teased her.
    "I'll do my best," she replied. I could tell by the tone of her voice that she was smiling, and probably blushing too.
    "What about the princess?" I asked, using the nickname I had given Brittany.
    "You were right," she answered. "She's never home anymore, especially if Joe's not here."
    "Ok, then. See you tonight."
    "Ok. Bye," she said softly.
    Around 10:30 that night, I was relaxing in my covered hut, well into my third glass of Bourbon and admiring the full moon, when I saw Christi as she reached the gate at the back corner of our yards.
    As she opened it, I noticed that she was barefoot and wearing a dress, with her hair tied back in a ponytail. When she got closer, I could see that it was a strapless summer dress, well above her knees, and she was carrying what looked like a kid's walkie-talkie
    "Hi," she said softly when she reached me.
    After kissing me, she told me that she found the baby monitor that she used to use, and set up the transmitting unit in her daughter's room and brought the receiver with her.
    "This way I can hear her if she wakes up," she explained.
    "Smart idea," I told her, kissing her again.
    "I thought so," she breathed as I slid my hands down her back.
    "I really wish that I could light the Tiki torches, so I could see you even better in this dress," I told her. "The full moon is nice, but more light would be even better!"
    "I know," she replied in between kisses. "You'll just have to feel your way around, instead."
    "Mmmmm. Challenge accepted!" I told her as she climbed onto my lap, straddling me.
    Christi giggled as we kissed, and I slid my hand down and cupped her ass.
    I started squeezing her asscheeks as we continued kissing for a while, and eventually I started slowly sliding my hands up under her dress.
    "I want to make tonight about you," she breathed in my ear a few seconds later. "I owe it to you after Britt's temper tantrum."
    "You don't owe me anything," I replied, my fingertips inches away from her pussy. "This should be about both of us, not just me."
    "No," she answered. "Just let me take care of you tonight."
    "If this is about me, then I want to take care of you," I told her as I nibbled on the trigger spots on her neck.
    "You know I love to eat your pussy, and I'm going to do that tonight," I continued.
    "Ok, if you insist," she gasped, pulling my head in tighter.
    A few minutes later, Christi sat up and looked at me.
    "I know I promised you my ass the next time we were together, but I want my first time like that to be special," she told me. "A hotel room, candles, all the good stuff."
    "Not a problem," I told her. "I've got a feeling you're going to be kind of loud then anyway, and I wouldn't want the neighbors calling the cops on us tonight."
    Christi giggled and kissed me deeply, and I slipped my hand further up under her dress.
    I encountered nothing but her bare ass as my hand slid all the way up.
    "This dress is the only thing I put on after my shower," she whispered. "I felt so naughty walking around the house like this."
    "A good naughty, I hope," I replied.
    "Oh yeah," she said. She took my hand and guided it to her pussy.
    "See how wet I am?" she breathed in my ear. "I've been wet all day, just thinking about coming out here tonight, but I've almost been dripping ever since I put on this dress for you."
    "Nice!" I replied.
    Christi gasped loudly as I slid two fingers up her wet pussy, and she grabbed hard onto my shoulder, and I felt her body shake just a little.
    "Oh god," she moaned, laying her head on my shoulder.
    A couple of minutes later, she slid down between my legs until she was kneeling in front of me.
    "I love your cock," she said softly, as she wrapped her fingers around the bulge in my shorts.
    "And it loves you," I replied.
    Christi then slid her fingers into the waistband of my shorts and started pulling them down. I lifted my hips, making it easier on her, and soon they were around my ankles, my hard cock standing straight and proud.
    "Ohhyeahh," she breathed, wrapping her fingers around my shaft and starting to stroke it. "I love this cock!"
    "Oh shit!" I moaned seconds later, as Christi wrapped her lips around the head and slowly started sliding them down my length.
    "Oh my god!" I gasped.
    I lay my head back and enjoyed as Christi started sliding her lips up and down my cock. We were soon both moaning in enjoyment, and I could feel the vibrations from hers moans on my pole.
    "Oh, damn that's good," I whispered.
    "MmHmm!" she moaned in agreement around my cock, her head bobbing.
    I reached down to take a hold of her ponytail, and out of the corner of my eye I noticed some movement by the fence.
    Carefully, I looked over, and I saw the outline of a body, also with a ponytail, peeking through the slats at us.
    I knew that it had to be Brittany watching us.
    I groaned loudly as Christi continued sucking on my cock, and I lay my head back just far enough that I could still see the fence.
    'Why is she just watching us?' I wondered. 'She can't be that upset about her mother being with me if she's just kneeling there.'
    'Well, if she wants a show, we'll give her one,' I decided.
    "Yeah, baby. Suck my cock," I moaned loudly. "Show me what a good little slut you are."
    "Just remember," she said, letting my rod pop from her mouth, "I'm YOUR slut!"
    "Yes you are!" I replied, placing my hand on her head and pushing her back down on my shaft.
    "MmmHmm!" she moaned as she tried to bury her nose in my pubes.
    I continued to sit back and enjoy Christi's enthusiastic skills at the same time that I watched her daughter spy on us.
    Soon, I stood and turned, so that we were in profile to Brittany's view point. I reached down and took Christi's head in my hands again and pulled her toward me.
    "You like it when I fuck your face, don't you?" I asked her as I slid my wet shaft across her cheeks.
    "Yess!" she hissed at me.
    "I can't hear you," I teased. "Tell me what you want."
    "Fuck my face!" she told me loudly, looking up at me. "Make me your whore!"
    Smiling, I grabbed her ponytail and pulled her toward me.
    I moaned loudly again as I felt her warm mouth engulf my cock and slide down my length.
    I soon felt her hands on the back of my ass, holding me tight and pulling me forward as I thrust my hips at her.
    As I continued to face-fuck her, I would occasionally roll my head back and sneak a peek toward the fence out of the corner of my eye. She was still there watching.
    Every time I pulled her head toward me, I slid my cock a little deeper in her mouth, until I felt my head at the back of her throat.
    "Relax," I told her as I held her there. As if on instinct, she swallowed and took me in all the way.
    She then started pushing back against my hand, and I let her pull back.
    "Oh my god!" she breathed as she sat back on her heels. "I can't believe I took you all the way in!"
    "Yes, you did!" I told her. "Did you like it?"
    "Yes! I love feeling you going down my throat!" she replied, wrapping her fingers around my shaft and stroking it.
    "Good! Now get up here," I told her as I reached my hand down to her. "It's time for your reward."
    "Ooooh!" she cooed, giggling as she took my hand.
    Seconds later, I had her sitting back on the seat, the top of her dress pulled down, exposing her full tits and erect nipples, and her skirt pulled up, showing her wet pussy.
    Starting at her right ankle, I slowly began kissing my way up her leg, flicking my tongue at the back of her knee, until I was just below her moist opening.
    Teasing her, I dropped back and proceeded to do the exact same thing on her left leg. By the time that I reached the top of her inner thigh, she was panting and moaning, reaching for my head and spreading her legs wide.
    "Oh shit!" she gasped as I blew lightly across her wet slit. "Please stop teasing me!"
    "What was that?" I asked, prolonging the teasing. "I can't hear you."
    "Quit teasing me!" she said louder, as she pulled my face into her wetness. "Lick my wet pussy!"
    "Ohhhyeahhh!" she then moaned as I started attacking her neatly trimmed slit.
    "Hold your pussy open for me," I told her as I flicked my tongue across the bottom of her clit.
    Christi then took one of her hands off the back of my head and placed it at the top of her pussy. She then used her fingers to spread her lips open, causing her clit to stand out further.
    "Perfect," I whispered, as I began flicking my tongue all across her stiff bud.
    "Ohhhhyeeesssss!" she gasped, hunching her hips at me and pulling my face in closer. "Lick my pussy! Oh shit! Yes!"
    "Tell me when you're going to cum," I told her, leaning back for a second.
    "Yesss!" she hissed in response.
    I leaned in closer and placed my lips in between her fingers, wrapping them around her stiff clit. She gasped and moaned as I started sucking on her hard bud.
    "Ohhhgodddd!" she moaned as I sucked and nibbled on her clit. "That feels so good!"
    I continued my oral teasing, until Christi began gasping and moaning even louder.
    "Oh shit!" she hissed. "Yes! Right there! Oh damn, yes! Oh my god, I'm going to cum! Ohhhhyeahhh!"
    As she started pulling my face in closer, I released her clit and leaned back. I knew that would probably really get her going, which is just what I wanted Brittany to see, if she was still watching.
    "What...? Why did you stop?" Christi gasped, looking at me like she was mad. "I was right there! I was going to cum!"
    Smiling, I stood, still between her legs. I leaned in, presenting my hard cock to her lips.
    "Suck my cock," I told her as I reached down and pulled her head to me. "Get it nice and wet for me."
    I felt Christi moan around my shaft as she inhaled me, and she started sliding her lips up and down my length.
    After a couple of minutes of her sucking on me, I placed my hands under her armpits and had her stand.
    I quickly turned around, and sat on the seat. I then pulled Christi to me, and she straddled my legs.
    Looking me in the eyes, she reached down and took my shaft in her hand, and started sliding the head up and down her slit and she bent her knees, lowering herself.
    "Ohhyesss!" she hissed as her wet pussy slowly engulfed my cock.
    As her ass cheeks rested on my thighs, she placed her hands on my face. She then leaned in and kissed me as she slowly began moving her hips, fucking me.
    "Do you like how you taste?" I asked, smiling at her when she pulled her lips from mine.
    "Yes, I do," she answered. "Now you'd better fuck me good, after leaving me hanging like that!"
    "Right now, you're on top," I told her. "So YOU fuck ME."
    Christi let out a low growl, gripped my shoulders tightly, and then began moving her hips back and forth, sliding her pussy up and down my cock.
    As soon as I had a chance, I snuck a glance over her shoulder and saw that her daughter was indeed still there watching us.
    "C'mon, baby, fuck me," I said loud enough for Brittany to hear. "Show me how much you like my cock."
    "Oh god! Yesss!" she moaned as she continued bouncing her ass up and down on my lap.
    "C'mon baby, fuck me," I told her as I slid my hands down to her waist.
    Christi then leaned back and placed her hands on my shoulders. Gripping me tightly, she growled softly and began grinding against me.
    As I looked up at her face, I could see an almost feral look in her eyes. She was wild as she continued grinding her hips, slamming herself harder against me.
    "Ohhhhyeeaahhh!" she moaned as she continued sliding her ass along my thighs.
    I slid my hands up her side and cupped her breasts. Christi moaned in delight and threw her head back as I massaged her bouncing tits and started pinching and rolling her nipples between my fingers.
    "Yessss!" she hissed as I pulled on her stiff nipples.
    I slid my hands back down to her waist, and held on to her hips as she continued riding my cock.
    Christi then leaned forward and moved her body, presenting her nipples to my lips. I brought my hands back up to her tits and pushed them together, so I could suck on both nipples at the same time. I started sucking on her hard buds and gently bit down on them.
    "Oh shit! Yes!" she gasped, pulling my head closer to her chest and slamming her hips forward, grinding her mound against me.
    I released her nipples and placed my hands on her hips again.
    "Lift up just a little," I told her.
    Christi looked at me, the feral look still in her eyes, and slowly raised her hips, momentarily releasing my cock from her wet pussy.
    I then slid down on the cushions a few inches, until my ass was hanging off the edge, and then pulled her back down on top of me.
    As she slowly bent her knees again, I looked down at my hard cock, glistening with her juices in the moonlight, and wondered briefly if Britt was still watching and what was going through her mind.
    As Christi lowered herself all the way down, I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her down to me. I could feel her soft breasts press against my chest as I kissed her and slid my hands down to her ass.
    I grabbed tightly to her full asscheeks and pulled them apart at the same time that I started slamming my hips up at her, fucking her as fast and hard as I could.
    "Ohhmyygoddddd!" she gasped, holding tightly to me. "Oohhhsshhiiitt!"
    I continued fucking her like that for a few minutes, and just as I started running out of gas, Christi began panting and letting out a low, guttural moan.
    "Oh shit! Oh my god! Oh damn! Fuck me!" she shrieked, as I felt her pussy clamp down on my pistoning shaft.
    She quickly let out a long, louder moan as she collapsed on top of me, and I felt her juices flowing down over my balls, coating them.
    I slammed my hips up one more time, driving my cock deep inside of her, and she shrieked once more, holding me tighter.
    "Oh my god!" she gasped a couple of minutes later, as we lay still and she slowly lifter her chest from mine. "What the hell was that?"
    "That, my dear, was what I believe was a big orgasm," I replied, smiling up at her.
    "Ya think?" she asked, playfully slapping my chest. "I don't think I've ever cum as much at once as you just made me!"
    My hands still on her ass, I quickly slapped one of her asscheeks and told her to spin around.
    Yelping at the sting of my hand, Christi slowly, on wobbly knees, rose and turned around, riding me reverse-cowgirl.
    As she lowered her pussy back down the length of my pole, I looked past her as saw that Britt was indeed still watching us.
    Christ began riding me, and I slid my hands up and down her ass, cupping her cheeks. I then slid one hand down and coated my thumb with her juices.
    Christi moaned softly as I placed my wet thumb at her asshole and began massaging it, rubbing her juices into it.
    As I began to slowly push my thumb into Christi's tight ass, she moaned again, pushing back against my hand.
    My thumb was soon buried inside her, and I could feel the top of my cock through the thin wall separating the two.
    Christi moaned loudly as I began moving my thumb in and out of her ass, and she shuddered.
    "Ohhhyesss!" she moaned, gripping tightly to my knees.
    I knew that my time would soon be up, and I began to wonder how I should finish.
    I smacked Christi's firm ass once more, and she yelped.
    "Spin around," I told her, placing my hands on her hips again.
    She started to stand, and I held her down.
    "No, spin," I told her.
    Slowly, Christi lifted one leg and started turning, keeping her hot pussy wrapped around my shaft.
    Soon, she had completely turned and was straddling me again.
    "That felt nice," she whispered as she settled in my lap again.
    "Wrap your arms and legs around me," I told her, "and hold on tight."
    "What are you ... OHHH!" she asked, stopping as I stood.
    Holding on to her ass cheeks, I slowly walked over to my rope hammock and laid her back on it.
    "Ohh, this is nice," she moaned.
    I began thrusting my hips, fucking her again and causing the hammock to swing.
    "Ohhyeah!" she gasped, gripping tightly to the edge of the swinging hammock.
    I soon began picking up speed, and she dropped one hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit, her moaning getting louder.
    I was enjoying watching her tits bounce around on her chest when I felt my balls begin to tighten.
    "Oh, damn," I moaned. "I'm gonna cum soon."
    "Yes!" she hissed. "Cum for me! I wanna feel you cum!"
    "Where do you want it?" I asked, knowing I was getting closer.
    "Stay inside me!" she exclaimed. "I wanna feel you shoot your cum as deep as you can!"
    "Ohh baby! I'm gonna cum again!" she started moaning.
    "Oh shit! So am I!" I told her.
    Seconds later, I felt my balls begin to spew out it's load as I slammed forward, burying my cock as deep as I could.
    As much as I wanted to pull out and cum all over Christi's dress, and tits, and face, giving her daughter a good finish to our show, I just couldn't get it out in time.
    "Yes!" she yelped. "Oh shit! I'm cumming too! I can feel you spurt! Oh yeahhhh!"
    "Oh yes!" I groaned, bucking my hips against her ass.
    When I was done, I slowly slid my spent rod out of her still tight, grasping pussy and lay next to her on the hammock.
    A few seconds later, Christi rolled over and started kissing me.
    "That was incredible," she told me in between kisses. "Thank you!"
    "Thank YOU!" I replied.
    She then lay her head on my shoulder, and we lay together for a while. Too soon, though, Christi started to stand.
    "I hate to leave you," she said softly, as she started pulling her dress back up, covering her tits. "I don't know what Britt will be home, though."
    I chuckled to myself, and just said, "I understand."
    A couple of minutes later, I watched as she walked back to her yard, still a bit wobbly on her feet.
    I went inside my house, showered, and decided to go out for a few.
    I went to the bar that the party had been at a few weeks earlier, and I saw Britt sitting there, and she was obviously getting a good buzz on.
    I stepped into the empty space next to her and ordered a beer as she looked up at me.
    "What do you want?" she asked.
    "I think we need to talk," I told her. "Let's go over to that empty booth.
    "Fuck you," she replied. "I'm not going anywhere with you."
    "Ok," I said. Then we'll just talk about tonight right here at the bar, where everybody can hear us."
    Britt's eyes got big, and then she slowly tried to stand.
    As she took her first step, she stumbled a little, and I reached out to help her over to the booth.
    "Did you enjoy the show?" I asked, smiling at her after we sat down. "Don't answer. I know you did, otherwise you wouldn't have watched as long as you did."
    "Fuck you," she replied, slurring her words.
    "You know, I realized something tonight," I told her. "You're not really mad that I'm sleeping with your mother. You're jealous."…

To Be Cont..............

6. Liked by 1 user: negator

Images

A Neighborly Bet

Chapter-4

After my romp with Christi, I showered, and then went to the bar that the party had been at a few weeks earlier. As I walked in, I saw Britt sitting there, just as I expected, and she was obviously getting a good buzz on.
    I stepped into the empty space next to her and ordered a beer as she looked up at me.
    "What do you want?" she asked.
    "I think we need to talk," I told her. "Let's go over to that empty booth.
    "Fuck you," she replied, slurring a little. "I'm not going anywhere with you."
    "Ok," I said. "Then we'll just talk about tonight right here at the bar, where everybody can hear us."
    Britt's head jerked and her eyes got big, and then she slowly tried to stand.
    As she took her first step, she stumbled a little, and I reached out to help her over to the booth.
    "Did you enjoy the show?" I asked, smiling at her after we sat down. "Don't answer. I know you did, otherwise you wouldn't have watched as long as you did."
    "Fuck you," she replied, slurring again.
    "You know, I realized something tonight," I told her. "You're not really mad that I'm sleeping with your mother. You're jealous."
    "Jealous?" she yelled. "Why the fuck would I be jealous of you?"
    "Quit yelling," I told her calmly, "unless you want these people to think you're even more of a basket-case than they already do."
    "Fuck you," she replied, looking around.
    "I didn't say that you were jealous of me," I continued. "You're jealous of your mother."
    We sat there quietly, looking at each other as Brittany glared at me for a couple of minutes.
    "You're an asshole," she finally said.
    "Maybe, but I'm right," I told her. "And, I keep your mother very happy."
    "Fuck you," she mumbled as she took a drink.
    "Really?" I replied. "With all of your education, is that the only reply you can come up with on a regular basis?"
    Brittany glared at me again and finished off her drink.
    "Do you want me to drive you home?" I asked. "You've obviously had too many, and you shouldn't get behind the wheel."
    "I'll drive myself," she said defiantly. "I don't want any help from you."
    "Suit yourself," I told her. "But just so you know, I'm going to sit here and wait until you leave, and I'm going to follow you home."
    "Why are you such an asshole?" she asked loudly.
    "In this case, I'm not an asshole," I told her. "I would just hate to see someone else get hurt because you shouldn't have been driving, and I would hate to have to see your parents fork out the money it would take to get a lawyer because you were stupid enough to drive."
    "Yeah, like you care about my dad," she spit at me.
    "Young lady, I understand that you're not happy with me right now, but there is more to this story than you know, or that you need to know, so don't be so judgmental."
    Britt glared at me again, looking like she wanted to say something, but instead pulled her car keys from her purse.
    "I'm going home," she slurred.
    "And I'm right behind you," I replied.
    I heard her mumble "Asshole," as we walked out the door.
    A few minutes later, I watched as she pulled her car into her driveway, and I then went inside my house and went to sleep.

The next morning, as I was cleaning off my patio, Britt walked into my yard.
    "Can I talk to you for a minute?" she asked softly.
    "I don't know," I replied. "Can you?"
    "Huh?"
    "You don't exactly have a history of TALKING to me," I told her. "Normally you yell at me."
    "I'm sorry," she said. "I want to talk. Privately."
    "Ok," I replied.
    I led her to a table and chairs in the shade and we sat down.
    "What's up?" I asked.
    "I'm sorry I was such a bitch last night," she said. "You caught me by surprise."
    "That's not all I caught you by," I laughed.
    "I know," she said softly, looking at the ground.
    She was silent for a minute, and I was about to ask if there was anything else she wanted, when she looked at me again.
    "You're right," she said. "I am jealous. Of my mother."
    I didn't respond. I just looked at her.
    "Ever since she started up with you, she's been a different person," she continued. "She's happy. I don't think she's ever been this happy."
    "I want that," she went on. "I've never been with a man that can make me that happy. That can make my respond the way you get her to last night."
    I sat there thinking that she could find a guy to make her that happy, if she didn't act like such a bitch to them.
    "I watched and listened to my mother last night, and I was jealous. I want a man that can make me cum like that. Hell, I want a man that can make me cum, period. The guys I've been with just want to get their rocks off and then go to sleep, or wait until they can go again. I don't think that my last boyfriend even knew I could cum."
    "Ok, now you're getting into the 'TMI' area," I laughed.
    "Sorry," she said. "But it's not funny."
    "I can imagine," I told her.
    "I know all about my parents and you," she said after a few seconds of silence.
    "What do you mean?" I asked.
    "I know about the bet," she said.
    I didn't know how to respond to that, so I didn't. I sat quietly and looked at her.
    "I think it's disgusting that my dad would do something like that," she went on, "and at first, I was pissed-off that you went along with it."
    "But I see how happy my mother is, and while I still think it's wrong, I am happy that she's happy. And I know that you are the reason that she's so happy, so I really can't be that mad at you."
    "I wish I knew what to say," I told her. "I have no defense."
    "You don't have to defend yourself," she replied. "Like I said, my mother's happy. Hell, she's happier than I can ever remember her being."
    "I also know about my dad, my brother, and that fat slut they're fucking," she continued.
    "How do you know about all of this?" I had to ask.
    "My father has a big mouth," she said. "I hear him bragging about it all the time when he's on his cell phone in the garage, supposedly working on his boat."
    "Ahh. Ok," I replied. Joe was known for his loud voice, and it didn't surprise me at all that he would brag about his playmate at work to whoever would listen.
    "The whole thing disgusts me," she said, "but like I said, I really can't be too mad at you and my mother. It's almost like you were put into this situation."
    "Maybe you should talk to your mother," I told her. "She doesn't understand why you're so angry all the time. She thinks you hate her."
    "I know," Brittany said. "I didn't know myself until you forced me into thinking about it last night."
    "See? Sometime being an asshole can be a good thing," I joked.
    "Let's not get too carried away," she replied, smiling at me. "I'm still conflicted about the whole thing with you and my mother."
    "I understand that," I said. "That's why I think it might help if you talked to her. Maybe hear her side of the story."
    "Maybe. I'll have to think about it."
    "I should go now," she said a couple seconds later.
    We both stood, and to my surprise, Brittany stepped up to me and hugged me. Tightly.
    "You know, if you hurt my mother, I'm going to kill you," she said as she held me.
    "No worries," I laughed. "I'm not going to hurt her."
    She didn't say another word as she turned around and walked out of my yard.
    I stood there, wondering what the hell just happened, when my cell phone rang.
    "Did I just see my daughter hug you?" I heard Christi ask.
    "I don't know," I laughed, looking at her house. I saw her in one of the upstairs windows, looking down at me. "Did you see that?"
    "What the hell was that about?" she asked.
    "I've been wondering the same thing," I told her. "She knows about us, though."
    "What?" Christi yelled. "What did you tell her?"
    "I didn't tell her anything," I replied, wondering just how much to tell her. "She already knew."
    "How?"
    Before I could answer, I heard Britt's voice in the background. "I'll call you back," Christi said.
    I finished up my yard work, and was happy that I didn't hear any yelling coming from next door. A couple of hours later, after I had showered as was on my front porch getting my mail, I saw Christi and Brittany getting into Britt's car.
    I looked over at them, and saw Christi looking at me, smiling. As they drove off, she waved at me, and I wondered just what had happened next door.
    Around midnight, just as I was getting ready to go to bed, my phone rang. Seeing it was Christi, I picked it up right away.
    "Hey sexy!" I heard. There was a lot of noise in the background, including Brittany giggling, and Christi was slurring.
    "Hi beautiful," I replied. "What's up?"
    "What's up is my buzz!" she said. "We're drunk! We can't drive. Will you come and get us?"
    "Sure," I told her. "Where are you?"
    Christi was barely able to get the name of the bar out, but I knew where she was at. As soon as I was able to throw on a pair of shorts, I was in my car and on my way there.
    I walked in the bar, and saw the two drunk women right away, dressed in short summer dresses and short heels, surrounded by a bunch of college boys obviously trying to pick them up.
    "There's our ride!" Christi yelled when she saw me.
    I walked up to them, trying not to laugh at their condition, and as I put my arms around both women, one of the guys asked, "Dude, you sure you can handle them both?" causing his equally drunk friends to laugh.
    "No," I replied, looking at him, "but I AM sure that YOU couldn't handle EITHER of them."
    That got a laugh out of Christi and Britt, and we started walking out the door.
    I helped Britt into the back seat first, and I got a nice panty flash as she slid in. From the smile on her face, I had to think that it was intentional.
    As I opened up the passenger side door, Christi grabbed my crotch, which made Britt laugh in the back seat, and then she slid into the car, also giving my a look up her skirt, but showing me that she wasn't wearing panties.
    'Holy crap! What the HELL happened today?' I thought as I walked around the car.
    Both ladies were very animated as I drove home, and it was obvious that they were both quite drunk.
    A few minutes later, I pulled into my driveway, and helped them out of the car. I walked them to their front door, and Christi finally opened it after three tries.
    Brittany went in first, and before Christi walked in, she whispered in my ear, "Meet me in back, by the gate. Now!"
    "What about...?" I started to ask.
    "NOW!" she repeated, and shut the door.
    'Ok, then' I thought to myself.
    I stepped down off her porch and pulled my car into my garage, and then behind my garage to the gate in the back of the yard, where I saw Christi walking, or stumbling, toward me.
    As I opened the gate for her, she began unbuttoning the front of her dress down to her waist, exposing her tits.
    "You are a wonderful man," she slurred as she walked to me.
    She threw her arms around me and kissed me, holding me tight and rubbing her body against me.
    "And I am going to treat you like a wonderful man should be treated," she said softly, as our lips parted and my hands squeezed her asscheeks.
    She quickly pushed me toward the back of the garage, where she pinned me up against the wall.
    "What did I do that makes me such a wonderful man?" I asked as she knelt in front of me.
    "Do you want me to talk," she asked as she unbuttoned my shorts, "or give you the best head I've ever given?"
    "Oh, definitely head," I gasped as she pulled my hard cock out into the cool night air.
    "Good answer," she whispered, as she flicked her tongue down the length of my rod.
    "Oh shit! I thought so," I moaned, feeling her lips slide down my shaft.
    I continued to lean against the back of the garage as Christi sucked and stroked my cock, sometimes taking me deep and trying to bury her nose in my pubes, and other times keeping just the head tightly in her lips as she sucked hard and quickly stroked the length of my exposed shaft.
    "I want you to fuck my face," she slurred a few minutes later as she leaned back. "Asshole should be home soon, and I want you to finish off."
    With her still sitting on her heels, I stepped forward and placed the head of my cock on her open lips. I reached down and grabbed a hold of her ponytail and held tightly.
    I moved my hips forward, sliding my shaft into her warm mouth, and she moaned loudly, placing her hands on my thighs.
    Holding tight to her hair, I began thrusting my hips back and forth, sliding my stiff pole in and out of her mouth. A couple of times, I pulled my cock all the way out, and then slid it right back in, just as I like to do when I'm fucking her hot pussy.
    After a couple of minutes, I felt Christi slide her hands from the front of my legs around to the back, and hold tight to my ass.
    "Oh, yeah!" I moaned as I began thrusting harder and faster.
    "MmmHmmm!" she moaned in response, pulling my ass in closer.
    I looked down as I continued, and in the moon light, I could see her tits shaking and bouncing as I thrust.
    "Ohhshit!" I gasped as she pulled me in close. I could feel her cheeks tighten as she sucked on my cock, and then loosen.
    "Play with your pussy," I told her as I slowed down.
    Christi looked up at me, keeping just the head of my cock in her mouth.
    "Reach up under your dress and play with your pussy while I fuck your beautiful face," I told her again.
    "Mmmm," she replied, leaning her head back a little. "You're naughty!"
    Without replying, I grabbed her ponytail again and thrust my cock back down her throat. Moaning loudly, Christi then slid her hand under her skirt, and I felt her moan as her fingers must have slid across her clit.
    "Is your pussy nice and wet?" I asked, as I continued pumping my hips.
    "MmHmm!" she moaned, moving her arm.
    "Good," I replied.
    A couple of minutes later, I started to feel like I wasn't going to last too much longer, so I slowed down for a second.
    "Slide two fingers into your hot, wet pussy," I told her. "Show me how wet you are."
    She moaned a little harder, and I watched as she moved her arm a little further down, as I began thrusting faster again.
    "C'mon, baby, show me your fingers," I told her, knowing that I was going to cum soon.
    I felt her moan again as she raised her arm and showed me her fingers, glistening with her juices.
    I grabbed her wrist with my free hand and pulled her fingers to my mouth.
    I wrapped my lips around her wet, sticky fingers and began licking and sucking on them, tasting her essence as I pulled her face harder toward my crotch.
    "Oh, fuck baby!," I moaned around her fingers. "I'm gonna cum!"
    "MmmHMMM!" she moaned, using her other hand to pull me closer.
    I started sucking on her fingers harder as I felt my balls begin to contract.
    "Ohhyeahh!" I moaned loudly, as I felt my cock spew my load down Christi's throat.
    I held her head in tightly, and her hand squeezed hard on my asscheek as I continued to empty my balls. Christi was moaning loudly around me, and her body looked like it was shaking a little.
    "Holy shit!" I gasped a couple minutes later, as I slid my spent rod from Christi's warm mouth.
    "Oh yeah!" she moaned in agreement, licking her lips.
    I reached my hands down to help her up, and she leaned in to give me a salty kiss.
    "That was the first time I've ever cum from giving head," she whispered when our lips parted.
    "I've never cum without being touched," she added.
    "Nice," was all I could say as I tried to catch my breath.
    "As badly as I want to stay, I have to get home," she said, kissing me again. "He should be home any minute."
    "Ok," I replied, squeezing her ass one more time.
    I walked over to the fence with her, and as I watched her walk to her house, I looked up at her upstairs windows, and saw Britt looking down at me.

To Be Cont............

8. Liked by 1 user: negator

Images

A Neighborly Bet

Chapter-5

The next morning, I woke up to the a bright sun blasting in my windows. As I looked out into my yard, I saw Christi and Brittany in their yard, wearing bikinis and sunglasses, and sunbathing.
    I quickly picked up my cell phone and called Christi.
    "How's your head?" I asked when she answered.
    "You seem to enjoy it," she laughed.
    "Absolutely!" I replied, "But that's not what I meant."
    "I know," she sighed. "We're both hurtin'."
    "I can imagine," I laughed. "You were both a bit trashed last night."
    "Yes, we were," she said, reaching her hand to her daughter's. "But, we had a good time."
    "That's good," I told her. "Are you going to tell me why I am such a wonderful man now?"
    "Later," she replied. "Right now, I just need to rest."
    "Ok," I laughed again. "Just a little advice for your hangovers, try a couple bananas and some Gator-ade. Ibuprofen would help, too."
    "Hmm. Ok, we'll have to give that a try. Coffee isn't working."
    "No," I replied. "Coffee is not going to help. You need potassium and re-hydration. Trust me on this."
    "Yes, sir," she said. I heard her tell Brittany what I said, and then she came back to the phone. "Can I call you later?" she asked.
    "I'll be here," I told her.
    "Oh, by the way," I added, "you look hot in your bikinis."
    I hadn't intended to pluralize bikini, and I was hoping that she didn't catch it.
    "Are you watching us?" she asked.
    "Maybe," I laughed.
    In the background, I heard Britt call me a perv, as she raised her head and looked at my house. I heard Christi laugh on the phone.
    "Britt says you're a perv," she told me.
    "If she only knew," I replied.
    "You never know," Christi responded. "She'd probably like it."
    I heard Britt yell, "Mom!", and I laughed, not knowing how, or if, to respond to that.
    "I'll talk to you later," I told her.
    "Sounds good. Bye."
    A couple of hours later, Christi called me.
    "Can you talk?" she asked.
    "Sure. What's up?"
    "Well I finally have a few minutes, and I thought I'd call you," she said. "I wanted to talk about last night."
    "What about it?"
    "I want to thank you," she told me.
    "Are you kidding?" I laughed. "After the way you attacked me behind my garage, I should be thanking YOU!"
    "Yeah, I did get a little carried away," she sighed.
    "I should get you drunk more often," I joked.
    "As long as I don't have to deal with a hangover like I had this morning," she laughed.
    "What I wanted to talk to you about was your talk with Britt," she continued. "When she got home, we had a long talk."
    "She apologized for being such a bitch. She's never apologized for ANYTHING before! She told me that she really doesn't hate me, and that she's not even really mad at me. She's mad at her father."
    "She told me that you helped her figure all of this out," Christi said. "Thank you so much!"
    "I didn't do that much," I replied. "I think she knew the truth about what she felt all along, she just didn't want to admit it to herself."
    "And she wouldn't have, if you didn't confront her like that," Christi said.
    "I know my daughter well enough. She would have gone on in denial if you didn't take the time to talk to her like that."
    "What all did she tell you?" I asked. I wasn't sure if Britt had told her about playing the voyeur, and if I should say anything if she didn't.
    "She told me that she knew about the bet," she said, "and that she knew all about us, and she knows about her father and his girlfriend."
    "Ok," I said, waiting to see if Christi would say anything else.
    "Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that Joe's going away on his end-of-the-summer fishing trip next weekend, and he's taking my son and my dad. Britt said that she'd watch my daughter, if you want to have some time together."
    "That sounds great," I told her. "Did you have anything special in mind?"
    "As a matter of fact, I did," she replied. "I was thinking an evening in the city, followed by spending the night together, in a hotel room."
    "That sounds very nice," I said. "I'll start making some reservations.
    "Good!" she responded. "And I haven't forgotten that I promised you a little something when we had a chance like this, either."
    I smiled at that thought, and Christi then had to go.
    Over the next week, Britt was surprisingly pleasant and nice to me every time I saw her. She even made it a point to start conversations with me when she saw me, touching my arm as we talked, something she had never done since they moved in.
    The night Christi and I went out, we decided that it would be smarter if we drove separately, to avoid the neighbors getting suspicious. We decided to meet at the hotel, and then go out from there.
    I was all set up in the room, with candles set out and a romantic set list ready on my iPod, when I heard a knock on the door.
    Looking through the peep hole, I saw Christi and I quickly opened the door.
    Christi walked in with an overnight bag on her shoulder, and I took it from her, placing it on the floor.
    "Holy crap!" I said softly, as I looked at her. "You look amazing!"
    She stood before me wearing a sparkly, dark blue, sleeveless dress that ended closer to her ass than her knees. On her feet was a pair of heels that made her as tall as me, her hair was flowing down past her shoulders, and her make-up was perfect!
    "Thank you," she replied, blushing slightly. "Britt helped me with my hair and make-up, and she even had to help me get dressed, I was so nervous!"
    "Well, she did a great job," I replied. "You are amazingly beautiful."
    "Thank you," she said again.
    "You know, Britt really does like you," she told me.
    "I know," I replied, "and I'm glad. She's a good kid when she wants to be."
    'It's just HOW MUCH she's starting to likes me that is making me a bit nervous,' I thought to myself.
    "You have no idea how much I want to just stay here now, looking at you like that," I told her.
    "That could be fun," she said softly, stepping toward me.
    "It would be," I replied, taking her into my arms and kissing her, "but we're going to do this right. Dinner, drinks, maybe some dancing, and then ... I bring you back here and ravage your body."
    "Mmmm. Is that a promise?"
    "That's a promise," I told her.
    We left the room after another passionate kiss and went out to dinner.
    We had a great meal at one of the top steak houses in the city which was just down the street from the hotel, and after, we walked to a club where we had a few drinks and did a little dancing.
    I could tell that Christi was enjoying the fact that I danced with her, or at least I attempted to dance while she did, and eventually the band played a slow song.
    I took her in my arms and held her close while we swayed to the rhythm. I felt her sigh against my shoulder as I slid my arm across her back.
    "Thank you for such a wonderful evening," she said as she kissed me.
    "Believe me, it has been my pleasure," I told her, "but the night isn't over yet."
    "I know," she smiled at me. "As soon as this song is over, I want you to take me back to the room and, what was it you said? Oh yeah, 'ravage my body.'"
    "I can do that," I told her, smiling back at her as I slid my hand down to her ass.
    "Oh, I know you can," she replied, sliding her hand down to my ass and pulled me in.
    "And you want to know what else you're going to do?" she said, nibbling on my neck just below my ear.
    "Tell me," I said, squeezing her asscheek.
    "You're going to take my ass," she told me.
    "Oh yeah?" I replied, playing coy, even though my cock was rising to the occasion.
    "Yes, you are. You're going to fuck my wet pussy, and then you're going to stick that big, thick, hard cock in my tight, virgin ass."
    "Sounds to me like you've got this all planned out," I teased.
    "I'm offering you my last cherry. Is that a problem?" she asked, pulling her head back and looking at me.
    "Not at all!" I laughed. "I love it when a woman wants to be naughty and play the aggressor once and a while!"
    "Good. Because tonight, I want to be VERY naughty," she told me, pushing her pelvis against my leg.
    She had perfect timing, because just then the song ended. I took her by the hand and led her to our table, where I paid our bill, and we left, walking down the street back to the hotel.
    As soon as we walked into the lobby of the hotel, Christi started walking faster, leading us to the elevators.
    "A little impatient, are we?" I teased as soon as the elevator doors closed behind us.
    Christi replied by pushing me up against the wall, pressing her body against me, and kissing me passionately, reaching her hand down and squeezing my semi-hard cock.
    "I don't know about impatient," she replied as our lips parted, "but I am definitely VERY horny!"
    I smiled in response as the elevator doors opened, and I took her hand, leading her to our room.
    As soon as the door closed behind us, I pinned Christi up against the wall and kissed her, pressing my bulging cock into her as I lifted her leg, sliding my hand against the back of it.
    After a couple of minutes of grinding against each other and kissing, Christi gently pushed back against me.
    "I'll be right back," she told me as she walked toward the bathroom.
    While she was in there, I started walking around the room, lighting candles and setting up my iPod. I also washed down a little yellow helper that I got from a co-worker, knowing that this was going to be a long night, and wanting to make sure I could keep up with Christi.
    A couple minutes later, I heard the bathroom door open and her heels clicking on the tile floor.
    I turned to look at her, and my jaw dropped.
    She was standing in the entryway to the room in a silk and lace chemise, with a matching pair of thong panties and her heels, backlit by the light from the bathroom.
    "Do you like?" she asked softly.
    "I'm speechless," I finally replied. "You look so damn hot!"
    "Thank you," she said, slowly turning. "It looks ok on me?"
    "It looks much better than just 'ok'," I told her as I walked toward her. "You look stunning."
    I stepped behind her and slid my hands around her waist, gently gripping her hips as I started kissing the soft skin of her neck.
    "Oh my god," she softly gasped as I kissed her just behind her ear lobe.
    She tried reaching her hands around behind her, to hold on to me, but I grabbed a hold of her wrists instead.
    "Open your eyes," I whispered in her ear as I turned her slightly.
    We were facing a full-length mirror, and Christi could now watch as I took her arms and brought them back to her side.
    She moaned as I slowly slid my hands up her sides and gently cupped the bottoms of her breasts. "Keep your eyes open," I told her when I saw her start to close them. She moaned softly.
    "Did you bring your toy bag?" I whispered.
    "Yessss," she replied as I softly passed my fingertips across her hard nipples. Her eyes were locked on mine in the mirror.
    "Good. I want to watch you."
    Christi gasped, and her eyes opened wide.
    "You want to watch me?" she asked.
    "Yes. I want to watch you. I want to watch you play with yourself. I want to watch you make yourself cum."
    "I've never done that in front of anyone," she replied softly.
    I quickly wondered if she remembered playing with her pussy while she gave me the drunken blow job in my yard.
    "Well, then I guess you will give me TWO cherries tonight," I whispered as my fingertips glided over her mound.
    I then reached down and took her hands, and started gliding them across her body, one hand toward her breasts, and the other toward her pussy.
    "If you want, close your eyes and pretend that you are at home, all by yourself," I told her. "I could always blindfold you, if you need it, too."
    Christi gasped, and I felt her knees buckle as she leaned back against me
    "What are you going to do?" she asked.
    "I'm going to sit in the chair and watch you," I told her. "I might even take my hard cock out and stroke it while I watch you."
    Christi whimpered and voluntarily squeezed her breast as I gently nibbled on the soft spot behind her ear.
    Without another word, I led her to the bed.
    "Wait," she told me. "My toy bag is in the big bag."
    "Do you want to get it, or do you want me to get it?" I asked.
    "You get it," she replied, as she lay back on the bed. I walked over to her bag, and inside it was a smaller, satin bag. I took it out and brought it over to her, unzipping it.
    I didn't say a word as I took out three vibrators and laid them on the bed next to her. She had a small 'pocket rocket', a short, slim vibe, and a bigger one. She also had a small bottle of lube, which I quietly placed on the night stand next to the bed.
    'She really came prepared,' I thought to myself. 'She really wants this!'
    Silently, I walked over to a chair, turned it toward the bed, and sat down.
    As I looked at her, she was smiling at me, with her hands resting on her belly.
    "I'm nervous," she told me. "I've never done this before. Joe never..."
    "Shhh," I interjected softly. "There is no Joe tonight. Joe doesn't exist. Tonight, there is just you and me. Here, in this room, for, and with, each other."
    "I like that idea," she replied smiling.
    "Good. Me too."
    "If you need to, just close your eyes," I told her. "Or, I can blindfold you..."
    "No, no blindfold," she replied.
    "At least, not this time," she giggled.
    I smiled at her and watched as she lay back, keeping her eyes on me, and started softly sliding her hands across her body.
    With her eyes locked onto mine, Christi cupped her breasts and gently squeezed them. She then pinched her nipples, eliciting a soft moan.
    Her hands stayed on her breasts and nipples for a couple of minutes, and then she started sliding one hand down her body. Her fingertips slowly glided across her silk and lace-covered belly as she slipped her other hand inside her top and started squeezing her breast.
    Opening her legs slightly, she slid her hand across her mound and pressed on it, pinching her nipple at the same time.
    I heard her moan softly as she started rubbing her pussy a little harder, and then she slid her hand up to the waistband of her sheer, lacy panties.
    I gave my hard cock a squeeze as I watched her, and she moaned a little louder.
    "Show me," she asked softly as she slid her fingers into her panties.
    "Show you what?" I asked, teasing her.
    "Show me your cock," she pleaded, sliding her hand further down.
    "Soon," I told her. "I want to watch you for a little while first."
    Christi whimpered and I could see her hand start to slide up and down under her panties.
    After a couple of minutes, I watched as she slid a shoulder strap down her arm, exposing her breast.
    She started playing with her hard nipple again and moving her in circles under her panties, sometimes dipping it further down.
    "Please," she pleaded. "Show me your hard cock."
    "Show me your hot, wet pussy first," I told her, smiling at her.
    She instantly started sliding her panties off down her legs, leaving them hooked over an ankle.
    As she brought her hand back up, she grabbed her little pocket rocket and turned brought it up to her clit, turning it on as she lay it on her stiff little bud.
    "Ohhh yeessss!" she gasped, closing her eyes and tilting her head back as the vibrations coursed through her pussy.
    As she slid the little vibe up and down across her clit, I quietly stood and slid my pants off. I then sat down and started unbuttoning my shirt as Christi tilted her head back down and opened her eyes again, looking back at me.
    "Oh yeah!" she moaned, looking at my hard rod.
    Keeping her eyes locked on my cock, she took her hand off of her breast and reached for her bigger vibe.
    Keeping her pocket rocket against her clit, I watched as she brought her bigger vibe up to her mouth and slowly slid it between her lips.
    As she slid the toy deeper into her mouth, her legs opened wider and she began pressing the little vibe harder against her.
    She then wrapped her lips tightly around the big vibe and slid her hand down it's length. When it reached the base, she slowly turned the knob at the bottom, turning on that toy too.
    She slowly slid the vibe from between her lips and began sliding it down her body, stopping to run the tip across her hard nipples.
    "Mmmmm," she moaned as she pressed the vibrating toy against her tits.
    The vibe then continued it's path down her body, until she had it placed at her wet, glistening hole.
    "Stroke your cock for me," she said softly as she lined the tip of the big vibe up with her pussy.
    I wrapped my fingers around my hard shaft and slowly slid them down it's length as she began sliding the vibe into her pussy.
    "Ohhhhyeeaahhhh!" she gasped as she slid the plastic shaft deep into her pussy, pressing the little one even harder against her clit. Her eyes remained locked on my cock as the vibe slid in deeper.
    She then started sliding the bigger vibe in and out of her pussy and pressed the tip of the smaller one just above her clit.
    It didn't take long before she began moving her hips up and down and thrusting the big vibe faster in and out of herself.
    After a few minutes, Christi's breathing started getting heavier, and then her eyes opened wide.
    "That's it," I said softly. "Make yourself cum for me."
    "Oh my god baby!," she gasped. "Yes! I'm gonna cum!"
    "OhhhhYEAHH!!! I'm cumming!" she exclaimed loudly. "Oh god! Yesssssss!"
    She dropped the pocket rocket and I watched as her body shook, her hips arching off of the bed. Her eyes closed, and her head arched back as she plunged the bigger vibe deep in to her pussy and started rubbing her clit with her free hand.
    "Oooohhhhh!NnnnnGhhhhhhaaahhhhhhhh!"
    After about a minute, her free hand slid away from her clit and her other hand released the deeply buried vibe.
    The vibe slowly slid from her wet pussy, and fell to the mattress, glistening with her juices and still buzzing away, now less than an inch from her ass.
    "Ohhmyyygoddd!" she softly breathed as she recovered from her intense orgasm.
    As she lay there, a light sheen of sweat coating her body, I quietly dropped my shirt on the floor and walked over to the bed.
    Christi gasped when she felt the bed sag as I climbed on to it, and her eyes opened just as I placed my head at her ankles and began slowly kissing my way up her long, firm legs.
    I alternated my kisses from one leg to the other, working my way along her inner thighs. Her legs fell open and she let out a long, low moan as I kissed her just above her glistening mound.
    I continued kissing my way up her body, stopping to suck on her erect nipples and circle my tongue around them, until my hard cock was nestled against her ass.
    My shaft slid up along her seeping slit as I raised my body up further, leaning in to kiss her.
    "That was very enjoyable to watch," I told her softly as I pushed back from her. "Thank you."
    "I've never done that before," she replied, gasping as the head of my cock slid over her clit.
    "Did you enjoy doing that?" I asked, sliding my rod back down.
    "Yes! I was nervous at first, but once I was comfortable with it, it was really hot!"
    "Good!"
    "Did you enjoy watching me?" she asked, taking in a sharp breath as my cock found her wet hole.
    "You have to ask?" I laughed softly, slipping just the head in. "This isn't evidence enough?"
    "Yesss!" she exhaled as I slowly slid the length of my shaft inside her. "Oh shit! Yess!"
    I raised my upper body until I was kneeling and hooked my arms under her legs, resting the backs of her knees in my elbows as I held on to her hips.
    Christi moaned and reached her hands down to my ass as I slid my cock in and out of her hot, wet pussy for a few minutes. I then slid my hands up until they were at the backs of her thighs.
    I pushed her legs back, until they were almost pressed against her tits. I began thrusting harder into her, causing her to gasp and moan louder.
    "Oh yes, baby!" she moaned, looking up at me. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"
    I did as she asked, sliding my pole in and out of her, sometimes in short, quick thrusts and others in long, slow thrusts. Sometimes soft, other times hard, trying to keep her on the edge.
    "Ohhhhh yeeaaahhh," she moaned, reaching down and holding tightly to my arms. "This is so goood!"
    I slammed my cock in as deep as I could, and held tightly to her hips. I then began bucking my hips against her ass, reaching slightly deeper each time.
    "Yesssss!" she exclaimed, squeezing my arms. "Do it again! Fuck me hard!"
    "Oh my god! Sooo goooood!"
    "Oh shit!" she exclaimed seconds later. "I'm gonna cum, baby!"
    Not wanting her to go over the edge just yet, I slowed down, and then slid my wet cock from her pussy.
    "Why did you stop?" she asked, looking angry. "I told you I was going to cum! I was right there!"
    I just smiled at her and rolled her onto her left side, straddling her bottom leg and placing the other one in my elbow. I then slammed my cock back in, bottoming out in one thrust.
    "Oh fuck!" she yelled. "Oh yeah!"
    I kept my rod buried deep in her hot, wet hole as I reached over and picked up her pocket rocket.
    I turned on the mini-vibe and placed it in her right hand, and then brought the hand down to her pussy. Christi immediately slid her hand to her clit and pressed firmly against it.
    "Ooohhhhmyyygoddddd!" she exclaimed loudly as I began sliding my pole in and out of her again. Her free hand grabbed a hold of the sheet and pulled hard against it as the sensations took over her body.
    I slowed down for a second, still not wanting her to cum yet. I then reached one hand up and took a grip on her hair, and slid the other one up to cup her tit.
    As I pulled on her hair and pinched her nipple, I started thrusting harder again.
    "Oh yeahhhh!" she moaned loudly. "Let me cum now! Please let me cum!"
    "Yes, baby," I told her. Cum for me."
    "I want to feel you cum all over my HARD, THICK COCK!" I said, slamming hard as I said the last three words.
    "Oh shit! Yessssss!" she yelled, her body starting to quiver.
    Seconds later, I felt her pussy start to squeeze my cock, and a gush of her juices flowed over my balls.
    "Ohmygod! Yes! I'mcummingsogood!!!" she exclaimed, still holding her mini-vibe firmly against her clit.
    I felt her pussy spasming on my shaft as I buried it deep inside her, and the milking sensation of her walls squeezing on it soon brought me to the point of no return.
    "Oh shit, baby," I breathed, as I began sliding my cock in and out of her again, "I'm gonna cum too!"
    "Yes! Cum with me!" she yelled. "Make me feel you cum!"
    Feeling my balls contract, I slammed deep into her one last time and started blasting my load into her pussy.
    Christi felt my cock spasm inside her, and that caused another wave of orgasms over her.
    She dropped the vibe, and I could feel it roll over to my leg, still vibrating as we both continued to cum.
    Finally, a couple of minutes later, I caught my breath and reached down to turn off the little toy. I then set her leg down and slid behind her, my slowly softening shaft starting to slide from her soaked pussy.
    "Holy crap," I breathed as I slid my arm around her chest.
    "Oh yeah!" she replied, holding on to my arm.
    "I'm kind of disappointed," she said softly as she rolled onto her back a couple of minutes later.
    "Disappointed?" I asked. "Why?"
    "I had planned on giving you ... more, tonight," she said, placing her hand on my chest.
    "What makes you think the night is over?" I asked, taking her hand and sliding it down to my soft, sticky cock.
    "You think you have another round in you?" she asked, gently squeezing my pole.
    "I think I have at least on more round in me," I told her, 'but, why don't you check it out, just to make sure?"
    Raising her head from my chest, Christi looked at me and smiled, and then started kissing down my stomach.
    I could feel my shaft slowly starting to thicken again, and as she started to stroke my hardening cock, she looked back up at me.
    "Wow," she breathed. "I get you that turned on that you can go again so quickly?"
    "Yes, you do," I told her, not wanting to have to explain taking the little helper.
    "Nice," she replied.
    "Oh, yeah!" I moaned, feeling her lips slide down the length of my revived cock.
    Christi's head slowly bobbed up and down on my shaft for a couple of minutes, taking me in deep as her hand stroked what little of the shaft remained outside of her talented mouth.
    "Mmm," she said, licking her lips when she released my pole. "I really like the way we taste together."
    "Well, I certainly like the way YOU taste," I replied
    "I can see why," she told me. "I would never think that pussy could taste this good."
    "Are you going to take my ass now?" she asked as she flicked her tongue around my head.
    "If that is what you want," I told her, moaning as she wrapped her lips around the head and sucked hard on it.
    "Is that what YOU want?" she asked.
    "I've wanted your ass for a long time," I told her.
    "How long?" she asked, teasing me.
    "I have wanted you, AND your cute little ass, since the day I first met you," I replied.
    "Really?" she asked, stopping what she was doing and looking at me.
    "Yes, really," I replied. "When I saw you moving in, my first thought was that you were now the hottest woman in the neighborhood."
    "Mmm. Nice! What was your second thought?"
    "Honestly? My second thought was that Joe was one of the luckiest bastards I'd even seen."
    "Well, you got the bastard part right, at least," she sighed.
    "You have no idea how hot that makes me, knowing that you were checking me out from day one," she told me as she licked and sucked on my pole.
    "Oh damn!" I gasped as she plunged her face down the length of my shaft.
    "Can I tell you something?" she asked a couple of minutes later, letting my saliva-coated cock from her mouth.
    "You can tell me anything you want," I moaned as she stroked the length of my shiny, wet shaft.
    "I've fantasized about you, before the idiot ever made that bet," she told me. "I used to watch you doing your yard work, and working out on your patio, and I would go into my bedroom and play with my toys until I came. And I ALWAYS came. A few times."
    "Oh damn!" I gasped as she started sucking on my cock again.
    "Now, are you ready to take my last cherry?" she asked seconds later.
    "As soon as we get each other lubed up," I told her, sitting up.
    Christi lay flat on her stomach as I reached over to the night stand and grabbed her toy bag. I also found the bottle of baby oil and then took the toys that lay on the bed and brought them all over to my side.
    I had her lift her hips, and I then slid two pillows under them, raising her ass for me.
    I held the oil in my hands, warming it up, as Christi wrapped her fingers around my hard pole and began slowly stroking it.
    She then leaned in and kissed the tip of my cock, and then slowly slid her lips down the length as I began pouring the warmed baby oil down the crack of her ass.
    I could feel her moan around my pole as I started rubbing the oil into her ass, and she spread her legs open.
    She moaned again and took my cock deeper in her mouth as I pressed my finger against her asshole and started rubbing more oil into her.
    I then took her small vibe and poured a little oil onto it as she watched, and I felt her lips tighten around my thick shaft.
    "Ohhhh!" she moaned as I placed the tip of the vibe against her tight ass and turned it on.
    "Ooohhhhh! Yeahhhh!" she gasped as I slowly pushed the vibrating shaft of plastic into her tight asshole.
    I reached down with my free hand and gently pulled her head back to my cock. Christi quickly engulfed my hardness, and I could feel her moans vibrate as she resumed sucking on it while I slid the toy deeper inside her.
    It wasn't long before she started pushing her ass back at my hand, fucking the vibe as I pushed it in and out.
    A couple of minutes later, when I knew that she was used to that toy, I slid it in deep. I then grabbed a hold of the bigger one and proceeded to oil that one up.
    I could hear, and feel, Christi moan in disappointment as I slid the first vibe from her ass, and then she moaned again as I started pushing the bigger one in.
    I held her head firmly on my rod as I slowly slid the bigger vibe in her ass, and she started sucking harder on me.
    Once I had the vibe as buried deep in her ass, I began sliding it out and then back in again, fucking her with that toy now.
    Again, it wasn't long before she began pushing her ass back up at my hand, fucking the new intruder.
    I pulled my cock from her warm, wet mouth and heard Christi gasp and moan as I slid the vibe in a little faster.
    "Give me your hand," I said softly as I reached for the bottle of oil.
    I poured a good amount of the oil into her hand, and then told her to get my cock nice and slippery.
    Christi didn't hesitate as she grasped my shaft and began sliding her hand up and down, moaning and pushing back as I continued fucking her ass with the vibe.
    "Oh god!' she gasped as her body shook a little. "I want it! Give it to me!"
    "You want what?" I asked, teasing her.
    "Cock!" she exclaimed. "I want your cock!"
    "What do you want with my cock?"
    "Ohhgoddd!" she moaned. "My ass! I want your cock in my ass!"
    "Tell me what you want," I told her as I started fucking her harder with the toy.
    "Fuck my ass!" she said loudly, stroking my shaft faster. "I want you to fuck my ass good!"
    "Ok," I replied, as I slowly buried the vibe in deep.
    She moaned again as her ass was filled, and she pressed her face into the mattress.
    "Baby," I said. "You've got to let go of my cock now."
    "Oh, shit!" she gasped, realizing that she was still holding tight to my rod.
    I then moved behind her and lay my oiled pole in the crack of her ass.
    I leaned down to her and placed my mouth at her ear, sliding my cock up her ass and resting it just below the buzzing toy.
    "Hold your ass open for me," I whispered in her ear.
    She moaned again, and as I leaned back, I watched as she reached behind her and pulled her asscheeks apart, showing me her virgin rosebud.
    I slowly slid the vibe from her depths, and Christi sighed. I then tossed the toy to the side and leaned in, pressing my cock against her ass and trapping her hands in between our bodies.
    "Are you ready?" I asked softly.
    "Yessss!" she hissed. "Just go slowly, please!"
    "I will," I told her. "I promise."
    "Ok," she breathed.
    I shifted my body and slid the head of my cock up and down her oiled ass crack, until I placed the tip against her back door.
    I then began to slowly lean in, forcing my cock against her asshole.
    Finally, the head of my cock popped past her tight ring, and Christi gasped loudly.
    "Don't worry, baby," I told her. "I'm going to wait for you."
    "Ok," she replied, breathing hard.
    I stayed motionless for a couple of minutes, and when her breathing softened I started to push in again.
    "Oh damn!" she gasped as another inch slid in. "Go slow!"
    "As slow as you want," I assured her.
    I waited a little longer, and started to pull back just a bit, and then pushed forward again without going any deeper.
    Christi began moaning louder, and soon was starting to push her ass back at me.
    With a slow, methodical progress, I soon had half of my thick cock in her tight ass.
    "Oh shit!" she moaned, releasing her asscheek with one hand and reaching back to place it on my stomach. "Stop for a second!"
    Trying hard not to push any deeper, I braced myself on my arms and leaned in, kissing her neck.
    "Are you ok?" I asked softly.
    "Yes!" she replied. "I just feel so full!"
    "Does it hurt?"
    "Yes, but in a good way!" she replied.
    "Good," I said. I then resumed sliding my shaft back and forth, fucking her ass with short strokes and slowly slipping more and more of my cock into her.
    Christi moved both hands to the mattress and lay them flat, releasing her asscheeks.
    After a couple of minutes, she had me stop again.
    "Are you all the way in?" she asked, moaning softly.
    "Not yet," I told her, making her moan louder. "I've got about an inch to go."
    "Ohhhshiiit!" she gasped as I started moving my hips sideways.
    "Give it to me!" she exclaimed. "Push it all in!"
    "Are you sure?" I asked, sliding backwards about an inch.
    "Yes!" she replied loudly.
    "Give me all of your COCK!" she told me, yelling the last word as I thrust forward, bouncing my hips against her ass.
    I didn't move for a few seconds, letting her get used to having her ass filled. Soon though, I felt Christi begin moving her hips, urging me on.
    I started slowly sliding my cock back and forth a little bit at a time as it was squeezed in her tightness.
    I was soon sliding more and more of my slick pole in and out of her ass, and she was moaning louder and moving with me.
    "Oh yesss!" she moaned. "This is so good! Oh my god, yesssss!"
    I soon had a good rhythm built up, and was fucking her ass with the entire shaft.
    Christi was getting in to it now, humping her ass back up at me and getting louder.
    "Yessss! Fuck me! Fuck my ass!" she exclaimed loudly. "Fuck my ass! Give it to me!"
    I could see her pushing back at me with her arms, like she was trying to do push-ups as I thrust into her.
    I stopped for a second and reached down to hold her arm. I then brought her hand down, sliding it under her belly.
    Without my telling her to, Christi slid her hand all the way down and I could feel her start to rub her fingers across her clit.
    "Ohhhhyeeeahhh!" she moaned loudly.
    "Oh fuck me!" she gasped as I resumed my movements and started picking up a little speed. "Fuck my ass so good!"
    I reached my hands down and squeezed her asscheeks, pulling them apart slightly, and she gasped and moaned louder.
    A couple of minutes later, Christi began panting.
    "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck, yessss!" she moaned. "I'm gonna cum!"
    "Yeah, baby," I told her. "Cum for me!"
    "Yessss!" she yelled seconds later. "I'm cumming! Oh my god! I'm cumming with your cock in my ass! Fuck meeee!"
    I could tell that her hand was rubbing her clit faster as I started thrusting a little faster, and soon Christi's body started shaking and went rigid.
    I suddenly felt her asshole clamp down on my cock, holding it even tighter, and she began to softly wail.
    "Ohhhhyeaaahhhh! Oh my god, yeaaahhhh! I'm coming with your cock in my ass!"
    "Ooooohhhhhhhhhhh!" she then exclaimed loudly.
    The sensations from her ass squeezing my cock and almost milking it soon had me ready to blow.
    "Oh shit!" I moaned. "I'm gonna cum, baby!"
    "Yessss!" she replied, yelling. "Cum in me! Cum deep in my ass!"
    I took a couple more full, deep strokes, and then felt my balls tighten. I thrust my cock all the way into her ass, making her yelp, and my cock exploded.
    "Ohhfuck!" I bellowed as my shaft spewed my load deep into her ass.
    Christi's body shook again, and she gasped loudly as my cock pulsed and emptied itself.
    A couple of minutes later, I could feel her asshole trying to milk the last of my load out and I slowly lowered my body down onto her back.
    "Holy crap!" I breathed.
    "Ohhhhhhhhh!" she replied softly.
    I could feel my shaft deflating, and I slowly slid it out and rolled on to the bed, collapsing on my back.
    A couple of minutes later, I felt the bed shift, and then Christi's head lay on my chest.
    "Oh my god!" she moaned softly. "That was amazing!"
    "Didi you like it?" I asked.
    "Holy shit!" she replied. "That was the most intense orgasm I've ever felt!"
    "You've given me the best orgasms I've ever had," she told me, "bu this was the biggest, and best yet!"
    "Good," I said. "I'm glad I could make you feel that way."
    We lay on the bed for a couple of minutes, and them I slowly slid out from under her body.
    "Where are you going?" she asked as I slid off the bed and stood.
    "I'm going to take a quick shower," I told her.
    "Ok. Hurry," she told me.
    A few minutes later, I stepped from the steamy bathroom and rejoined Christi on the bed.
    She repositioned herself back on my chest, and I could feel her body slowly deflate as she started falling asleep.
    "Good night," I said, as I kissed the top of her head.
    "Good night," she replied, kissing the top of my stomach.
    Just as I nodded off, I heard, "I love you."…

The End......

10. Liked by 3 users: birita1965, negator, schmoe128