Thread: Cat Osterman (Softball)  

Elite Prospect
    Images

Thumbs up Cat Osterman (Softball)

Here's more of Cat using my new image host ImageVenue. Couldn't see the ImageHigh ones up above and I've switched now anyway.

Just a headsup, Cat had on a very nice orange dress and some revealing shoes at the ESPYs. Still no pics from there yet. However, I did stumble on some teansy full length shots of her and 3 teammates posing for photographers on hxxp://dailyceleb.com. The thumbnails copied for me but I was unable to share them. Anyway, access to this site is very high, $19.95/month for last 30 days pics and a whopping $99.95/month for access to all images.

Someday.....Anyway, it's great to hear others out there admire her more than the Finch. It wouldn't surprise me if Cat's overly conscious about her looks being I'm sure the gawky girl in school who was taller than all the boys, etc., but yeah, there's lots to like I think!

Kind of a pain, but only get four of the pics of nine to show up....

EDIT: Dead Links removed; Spaced & Aligned Thumbs; 7/22/06 fox

2. Liked by 2 users: Nex, Onthrax

Elite Prospect
    Images

Cat Osterman, Olympic softball pitcher

We all have seen and heard about Jennie Finch, the blonde with the All- American looks. What about her teammate, and fellow multiple ESPY winner Cat Osterman from Texas?

She's all of 6'3" and I don't expect any "cheesecake" type pics to surface, however some nice hq ones from head-to-toe from the recent ESPY award show would rock!

Private Member
    Images
    I saw her play on ESPN recently and thought she was hot, but she looked VERY tall. 6'3"??? Yikes!

Images
    SHe is pretty hot.

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Cat definitely has a unique look about her. What first caught my eye was the kind of cute way she twists her ankle up on her tippytoes when she winds up to pitch.

I'm also partial to the couple times she had her game-face on...the black charcoal under both eyes.

I am a definite foot-guy and salivate at the thought of checking those long feet out. Mention has been made of her extremely long fingers....gee, what would that make her toes....

Sponsor
    Images
    She's hotter than Finch IMO, even though those pics aren't very good - I don't find Finch's face attractive at all.

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Well, it's been about a year and another ESPYS award show has come and gone. It totally boggles the mind that Cat Osterman could walk away with two awards and at least from all the searches and requests I've put in for her, nothing has surfaced!?

Anyway, here's some new stuff I found on Cat. Not sure what her future plans are, although I see she's on the US team in the World Cup of softball.

EDIT: Dead Links removed; 7/22/06 fox

9. Liked by 2 users: Nex, Onthrax

Elite Prospect
    Images
    A couple more, the one of her on the mound is super-extraordinary for the fact Cat is wearing nothing more than skimpy sandals on those feet of hers! The long wait to at least check out her feet in some way is now over. ^O^ The appearance of some nice HQ arrival type pics, etc., hopefully will not be far away.

Enjoy!

Elite Prospect
    Images
    This pic can stand alone. Cat and friends in Omaha and another coveted shot of her, this time in flip-flops. I must correct a previous post and now state she is more like 6' 2" tall and word has it a size 12 shoe.

Enjoy!

Elite Prospect
    Images

Cat Update! x 17

I wondered what my favorite softball girl's plans would be after the Olympics decided to do away with women's softball in future Olympiads. :'( News from Cat's new site: https://catosterman.com says she's signed a professional contract with the Rockford Thunder. Geez, maybe I will still get the chance to see her in action sometime, since I missed her appearances at Big 12 foe Iowa State the last few years. 8)

Here's a few new ones. I'm not a tattoo fan at all. In fact, I despise them. But, look closely in a couple of pics and there's some claw marks coming down the front of her waste. Raaaaarrrrr!

13. Liked by 2 users: Nex, Onthrax

Images
    Awesome you started this thread man, Cat is sexy to me...Great work..!