Thread: Suzy Hamilton (Runner)  

Woohoo

Thumbs up Suzy Hamilton (Runner)

I first got to meet her when our cross-country team competed at their home turf (University of Wisconsin). She was Suzy Favor back then. She's one of the best-looking female distance runners that I know.

Private Member
    Images
    She is pretty. Thanks for the nice pics. I love pics of female atheletes.

3. Liked by 1 user: modihacker

Woohoo
    Originally posted by maximumcarnage
    She is pretty. Thanks for the nice pics. I love pics of female atheletes.
    Nearly all the girls I've dated were either athletes in the past, or are still competitive in some capacity. I do have a thing for women distance runners...more than enough reason for me to stay in shape and keep runnin'.

Radin.Zenyr
    Thank you. Good pics.

blarg
    major cuteness

Images
    U lucky guy, thkx

guymanndude

Strong, too

I was a student at University of Wisconsin at the same time Suzy was the UW's track goddess so I got to read a lot about her. At the time she was dating some stud on the baseball team. I remember reading that she was strong enough that she could carry him around! Man, I bet she could use those sexy muscles for all sorts of fun things in the sack!

GMD

Woohoo

Re: Strong, too

Originally posted by guymanndude
    I was a student at University of Wisconsin at the same time Suzy was the UW's track goddess so I got to read a lot about her. At the time she was dating some stud on the baseball team. I remember reading that she was strong enough that she could carry him around! Man, I bet she could use those sexy muscles for all sorts of fun things in the sack!

GMD
    I believe she ended up marrying that same Wisconsin baseball player...he's one lucky bish.

HeAd_HuNtEr
    nice dude
    good work

Ajag
    stop running and let me catch to her.

carlos blanco
    good looking women!!!